Author has written 4 stories for Chronicles of Narnia, Underland Chronicles, Fullmetal Alchemist, Harry Potter, and Inuyasha.
Hi, I'm 2featherbraids. About me, hmm... I'm home schooled. I've never gone to a public school and I don't really care to. I'm a Christian and proud of it. I like to edit.
Copy and Paste!
If you put PRO in PROCRASTINATION, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you DON'T check under the bed for monsters, but you DO check behind the shower curtain for monsters/murderers/Michael Jackson, copy this into your profile. (DON'T JUDGE ME!)
If you think your friends are awesome but don't actually want to share your chocolate with them, copy and paste this onto your profile.
Most people would be offended if someone asked them what was wrong with their mind. Copy this into your profile if you would be one of the few people that would answer, "Where to begin?"
If your part of the .0000000001 percent of people who does NOT have a MySpace, copy and paste this into your profile.
If your friends are WEIRD (But not as weird as you) put this on your profile.
God saw you getting tired,
And a cure was not to be.
So He put His arms around you
And whispered "Come to Me."
With tearful eyes we watched you,
And saw you pass away.
Although we loved you dearly,
We couldn't make you stay.
A golden heart stopped beating,
Hard working hands at rest.
God broke our hearts to prove to us,
He only takes the best.
Ninety five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent that aren't, copy this, put it in you profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Tsuyu Mikazuki, Weasel Chick, Revenant666, dragonsroar, foxdude33, FallenLex, Soelle, Moon-Freak00, clam theif, ReDeadphobia, TriggerHappy777, Miss Fangirl, Leontillybalambgirl, Kurissyma san Tybalt, Izumi's Apprentice, animeluverqueen, 2Archangel, Wherever Girl,
96 percent of teens in the world today don't stand up for God. If you are one of the 4 percent that does put this in your profile.
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won’t repost it?
Re-post this if you truly believe in God.
PS: God is always there in your heart and loves you no matter what,
If you believe in Jesus and think that Christianity should be allowed back in schools and everywhere else, and don't give a crap about what the other religions think about it, paste this to your profile
Quotes (Got to love them!)
"Be the kind of woman who when she wakes up in the morning Satan says, oh crap she's up!"
what exactly am I supposed to do about this? I can't get him to stop stalking me let alone my deranged family members." (from the ff The Smith Family)
"Oh yes. Our great-great-great whatever aunties used to poke Indi saying that she'd be next... it all stopped very suddenly."
"Indi started doing the same thing at funerals."
"Oh... dear." (The Smith Family)
He stared up at her, "Your family is insane!" (The Smith Family)
"COME AND JOIN THE PARTY YOU ANTI-SOCIAL WEIRDO." (The Smith Family)
"War doesn't determine who's right, it determines who's left." -me
"No one is stupid. Everyone uses the same parts of there brain as everyone else. What is different is the varying degrees of success we get when it comes to using our thinking part of the brain." -me
"Blond is not a hair color, it's a state of mind." -my dad
Miroku- "It's irrational, impossible, it's against my religion!" Inuyasha- "You ota be arrested." (Inuyasha)
Koga- "I'm the only one strong enough to take that two headed talking turkey on." (Inuyasha)
Valkire- "Never would have thought a magical, walking, talking skeleton would be such a skeptic." (Skullduggery Pleasant)
(Mirokue walks up to Inuyasha face first in the dirt) "I recognize this position, it means that Kagome is near by." Shippo- "And by the depth of this hole, she's as feisty as ever." (Inuyasha)
Inuyasha- "I'm starting to smell bird. And I can tell you this much, it aint no turkey dinner." (Inuyasha)
Manchii- "Tod! Tod! Giant cows Tod!" Viola (to Tod)- "Giant cows?" Tod- "I have no idea." (The Knife of Never Letting Go)
Boton- "Go for the kidneys!" (Yu Yu Hakusho)
Yuske to Kuwabara- "You're like an ugly singer with a good voice, best for back up." (Yu Yu Hakusho)
Shazuru to Keiko- "They want to kidnap my baby bro, which isn't such a bad deal for me, but they want to sue him to open the plastic wrap to Hell so you might want to go tell Yuske." (Yu Yu Hakusho)
Yuske- "Pull this thing over or I'll run you off the road!" Driver to passengers- "He can't really do that with a bicycle, can he?" (Yu Yu Hakusho)
WHAT MY MOTHER HAS TAUGHT ME ;)
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE. "If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning."
2. My mother taught me RELIGION. "You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
3 . My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL. "If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!"
4. My mother taught me LOGIC. "Because I said so, that's why."
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC. "If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me."
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT. "Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident."
7. My mother taught t me IRONY. "Keep crying, and I'll give you something to cry about."
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS. "Shut your mouth and eat your supper."
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM. "Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck!"
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA. "You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone."
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER. "This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it."
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY. "If I told you once, I've told you a million times. Don't exaggerate!"
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE. "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION. "Stop acting like your father!"
15. My mother taught me about ENVY. "There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do."
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION . "Just wait until we get home."
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING. "You are going to get it when you get home!"
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE. "If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to freeze that way."
19. My mother taught me ESP. "Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you are cold?"
20. My mother taught me HUMOR. "When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don 't come running to me."
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT. "If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up."
22. My mother taught me GENETICS. "You're just like your father."
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS. "Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?"
24. My mother taught me WISDOM. "When you get to be my age, you'll understand."
25. And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE. "One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you!"
If you have ever said something so weird in front of your friends family that they gave you strange looks copy this into your profile and add your name. Sherbet123, vampire13eb, 2featherbraids
Proof of human stupidity
1. Only in America...can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance.
2. Only in America...are there handicap parking places in front of a skating rink.
3. Only in America...do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front.
4. Only in America...do people order double cheeseburgers, large fries, and a diet coke.
5. Only in America...do banks leave both doors open and then chain the pens to the counters.
6. Only in America...do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the driveway and put our useless junk in the garage.
7. Only in America...do we use answering machines to screen calls and then have call waiting so we won't miss a call from someone we didn't want to talk to in the first place.
8. Only in America...do we buy hot dogs in packages of ten and buns in packages of eight.
9. Only in America...do we use the word 'politics' to describe the process so well: 'Poli' in Latin meaning 'many' and 'tics' meaning 'bloodsucking creatures' .
10. Only in America...do they have drive-up ATM's with Braille lettering.
11.Only in America...Will you go to a restaurant at SeaWorld and ask for band aids and get mayonnaise
OBITUARY FOR THE LATE MR. COMMON SENSE
Today we mourn the passing of a beloved old friend, Common Sense, who has been with us for many years. No one knows for sure how old he was, since his birth records were long ago lost in bureaucratic red tape.
He will be remembered as having cultivated such valuable lessons as: Knowing when to come in out of the rain; why the early bird gets the worm; Life isn't always fair; and Maybe it was my fault.
Common Sense lived by simple, sound financial policies (don't spend more than you can earn) and reliable strategies (adults, not children, are in charge). His health began to deteriorate rapidly when well-intentioned but overbearing regulations were set in place. Reports of a 6 year-old boy charged with sexual harassment for kissing a classmate; teens suspended from school for using mouthwash after lunch; and a teacher fired for reprimanding an unruly student, only worsened his condition.
Common Sense lost ground when parents attacked teachers for doing the job that they themselves had failed to do in disciplining their unruly children. It declined even further when schools were required to get Parental consent to administer Calpol, sun lotion or a band-aid to a student; but could not inform parents when a student became pregnant and wanted to have an abortion.
Common Sense lost the will to live as the Ten Commandments became contraband; churches became businesses; and criminals received better treatment than their victims.
Common Sense took a beating when you couldn't defend yourself from a burglar in your own home and the burglar could sue you for assault.
Common Sense finally gave up the will to live, after a woman failed to realize that a steaming cup of coffee was hot. She spilled a little in her lap, and was promptly awarded a huge settlement.
Common Sense was preceded in death by his parents, Truth and Trust; his wife, Discretion; his daughter, Responsibility; and his son, Reason.
He is survived by his 3 stepbrothers; I Know My Rights, Someone Else Is To Blame, and I'm A Victim. Not many attended his funeral because so few realized he was gone. If you still remember him, pass this on. If not, join the majority and do nothing.
Man: Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Man: Is this seat empty?
Man: Your place or mine?
Man: So, what do you do for a living?
Man: Hey baby, what's your sign?
Man: How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Man: Your body is like a temple.
Man: I would go to the end of the world for you.
Man: If I could see you naked, I'd die happy.
Man: If I could rearrange the alphabet I'd put u and i together
Man: Your eyes they're amazing.