Author has written 1 story for Dragon Ball Z.
I'm a college grad. who never quite finished growing up. My life primarily revolves around reading, and I am slightly ashamed to admit that I shy away from reviewing.
1) Cast in the name of God, ye not guilty ~Big O
2) A friend will help you move: a GOOD friend will help you move a body ~Anonymous
3) Old McDonald had a farm, e yi e yi yo. And on his farm he had a kid with squishy puffy cheeks. ~Pauly Shore from Son in Law
4) A diplomat is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. ~Anonymous
5) A synonym is a word you use when you can't spell the word you first thought of. ~Anonymous
6) The craziest person who still functions, wins! ~ matt kramer
7) Its no use weeping over spilt dairy products. ~Amidamaru from Shaman King
8) singing Total slaughter, total slaughter. I won't leave a single man alive. La di da di die, Genocide, La di da di duh, an ocean of blood, Let's begin the killing time. ~Vash T. S. from Trigun
9) If a person with multiple personalities threatens suicide, is that a hostage situation? ~Yami Bakura from the fanfic 'Yami Bakura divided by confusion equals algebra'
10) I suppose an F isn't that bad. I mean, it could be a negative F. But then, negative F would be better than negative A, because positive A is the highest, so negative A is the lowest. So, getting an A could be really bad. . . . In other words, I've aced the test. ~Yami Bakura from the fanfic 'Yami Bakura divided by confusion equals algebra'.
11) Thinking is painful. Never do it. ~Yami Bakura from the fanfic 'Yami Bakura divided by confusion equals algebra'
12) Sciences are myths that don't make sense. ~Yami Bakura from the fanfic 'Yami Bakura divided by confusion equals algebra'
13) This seat next to me is taken. Mine. Not yours. MINE! I have an invisible friend here, that's what. Her name is Jane. See? I've already got a Mary-Sue on my hands. You just can't see her. Don't dis Jane. ~Yami Bakura from the fanfic 'Yami Bakura divided by confusion equals algebra'
14) I am being suffocated by man-eater teddies. ~Yami Bakura from the fanfic 'Yami Bakura divided by confusion equals algebra'
15) A fifty percent is actually a very high grade. You see, they Egyptian number system is a 60-based number system, which means it's a considerably more difficult to memorize. Since very few ever thought of using the tens column for counting, a sixty, not a 100, was generally the highest. That would give me a five-out-of-six, if you simplify the fraction, more or less 85. But that's not all. Cavemen barely had anything to pass for a number system. There was either one or many. This is saying something about the dinosaur's usage of math. As you can clearly see, a fifty is a 'many,' therefore, it is the highest possible grade. Simple, no? ~Yami Bakura from the fanfic 'Yami Bakura divided by confusion equals algebra'
16) Bad, bad tomb robber. No loitering in the halls. No cookie for you. ~Yami Bakura from the fanfic 'Yami Bakura divided by confusion equals algebra'
17) So Kaiba reconfigured this whole city, made these duel disks, and created highly detailed maps of Battle City in roughly two days. Yup, this kid really DOES need a girlfriend. Ryou spends a good deal of his time in a bookstore, and the rest of the time spring-cleaning up my soulroom. This kid also needs a girlfriend, ya know? ~Yami Bakura from the fanfic 'Yami Bakura divided by confusion equals algebra'
18) Anzu stares at the stone tablet for about two hours after Isis explains it all. She turns to Yami Yugi and gasps, "Ohmygawd! That Pharaoh looks just like you, Yami!" Yugi really needs a NEW girlfriend. ~Yami Bakura from the fanfic 'Yami Bakura divided by confusion equals algebra'
19) On the other hand, if you want to pretend to have a Yami, it's easy. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream, 'NO! NO! It's those voices again!'. This is also a good way to get carried away by the men in white. (MIW?) Remember, boys and girls, the men in white are your friends. nodnod ~Regular Ryou Bakura from the fanfic 'Yami Bakura divided by confusion equals algebra'
20) Me: Gees, Yami! Is it that difficult to cheer up once in a while? At least try to think of something happier, like, like- Yami B: snorts. Fine, then. Okay. Sunflowers. . . . Me: Yes, that's more- Yami B: . . . .of DOOM! ~Normal Ryou Bakura from the fanfic 'Yami Bakura divided by confusion equals algebra'
21) ...Are you my concience? ~Dory from "Finding Nemo"
22) You are Squishy and you will be mine and you will be my Squishy. ~Dory from "Finding Nemo"
23) Sometimes I think I know everything... then I regain conciousness. ~Some site
24) Guns don't kill people, it's those damn little holes... ~ Some site
25) Creativity is great, but plagiarism is faster. ~Some site
26) singing- Walking to school with a few people Many cherry blossoms blew in the wind My god, these things are attacking me! I cant see, I can't find my way. Why me? I grumbled Why me? Because my sister put super glue on them and has a fan up in that tree, and I put a frog in her bed last week. ~ Harry Potter in 'The Elves Thought Otherwise'
27) Therapy is expensive. Popping bubble-wrap is cheap.
28) I don’t have an attitude problem; you have a perception problem.
29) Tell me what you need and I’ll tell you how to get along without it.
30) Don’t bother me; I’m living happily ever after.
31) If it weren’t for the last minute, nothing would ever get done.
32) If at first you don’t succeed, remove all evidence that you ever tried.
33) Procrastination is the art of keeping up with yesterday.
34) The secret to flying is to throw yourself at the floor and miss.
35) When women get depressed they eat or go shopping. Men invade another country.
36) A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking.
37) A mind is a terrible thing not to mess with.
38) A single fact can ruin a good argument.
39) Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.
40) Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
41) You miss too much these days if you stop to think ~U2, "Until the End of the World"
42) Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.
43) There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
44) Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then they beat you with experience.
45)When trouble arises and things look bad, there is always one individual who perceives a solution and is willing to take command. Very often, that individual is crazy.
46) I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
47) Courage, sacrifice, determination, commitment, toughness, heart, talent, guts. That's what little girls are made of; the hell with sugar and spice.
48) Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you. ~William Arthur Ward
~~~~~~~Definitions~~~~~~~ (most of these were taken from the fanfic 'Yami Bakura divided by confusion equals algebra')
English teacher: Living proof that dinosaurs once roamed the Earth.
Gravity: Falling on your face because you tripped over the football during phys. Ed.
McDonald's: We love to see you smile ...for a limited time only. Some customers may not apply. Offer ends December thirtieth...
Newton's First Law of Motion: An object at rest will stay at rest. That's why I sleep in. Get it?
Trapezoid: a device for trapping zoids.
Velocity: Getting hit in the back by the football thrown from ten feet away, flying through the air at twenty yards per second. During Phys. Ed.
Voldemort: Evil wizard bent on world domination, Harry Potter's death, and the destruction of cute fluffy bunnies everywhere.
Atlantis Forester (13)
Crystal Echoes (2)
fluffy wolfy (10)
Hentai Baka (5)
Lady Viola (2)
Lost soul (1)
Melyn Tenshi (7)
Nekkyou Hiryuu (9)
rabbit and -v-Jinx-v (14)
Rogue Fox (11)
Shadow's Mirror (80)
Shaun Garin (138)
Shinigami's Kaizer (12)
Shunyata Ryuen (36)
Skyla Doragono (20)
TA Maxwell (61)