Author has written 1 story for iCarly.
This is the story of a girl,who cried a river and drowned the whole world...
A list of prompts that I may use to write some fanfictions:
Used to be Embrace Your Inner Gibby. Now I'm not.
this is what happens when you slip out of a fandom.
FANFICTION: You are here. (:
TV Shows: iCarly
Pretty Little Liars
How To Rock
All Time Low
A Rocket To The Moon
30 Seconds To Mars
Actors&Actresses: Emma Stone
everyone on Glee.
Oh,and Jennette McCurdy. (:
The Hunger Games
the Matched series...and basically everything. I like about 80% of the books I read...the other 20% bore me. Oops.
Yeah,fictional boys are better.
So,yeah. I'm just gonna wrap this up here.
Lauryn (oh yeah that's me by the way. I think I forgot to mention that.)
Unsafe External Link