Poll: What gender should Haywire and Snake Eyes' baby be? Vote Now!
Author has written 14 stories for Batman Beyond, G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra, G. I. Joe, Sorcerer's Apprentice, 2010, and Avengers.
Hello everyone! I'm Last-Babylonian and I want to thank everyone for reading my stories. I decided to start a fanfiction account because, well, I love fanfics! If anyone has any suggestions for stories that I can write that are in the few areas that I write then please feel free to inform me of them. A few things that are interesting about me is that I'm wiccan, I'm addicted to pineapple and sugar snap peas (at least they're not drugs lol), and I love to watch NCIS and Star Trek. I have a bratty cat named Lil' Miss that likes to attack dogs and has succeeded multiple times. Some of my likes are tea, books, writing, role playing, singing, and reading books while in my pajamas. Some of my dislikes are preps, annoying people that think they're better then everyone, drama, stupid people, most jocks (I have a few jock friends), horror movies, and wannabe know-it-alls.
Fanfics that I shall be writing for are as followed (if anyone has suggestions for me to include then I might look into it, no promises though)
2.G.I.Joe (any version)
1.G.I.Joe Rise of Cobra
4. Sorcerer's Apprentice
5. Labyrinth (David Bowie = Yum)
3.Yu Yu Hakusho
1. Big Bang Theory
2. Stargate Atlantis
DISCLAIMER: I do not own any rights to the various characters of the TV shows/Movies/Anime/Manga etc. that I have listed. I only own the characters that I have created and listed below. I am making no profit from these stories.
Now it's time to introduce you to a few of my OCs!
1. Doerinda Lakely (Babel): Linguist extraordinaire. She's exactly 5 feet tall and weighs less then 90 lbs and is 23-years-old. She has waist long brown hair and grass green eyes. Her typical outfit contains the following; flare-leg jeans, a white t-shirt with green sleeves and a radio design on the front, neon green high-tops, and a green headband or scrunchie. Doerinda tends to be on the hyper side of life and has often been mistaken as a 16-year-old...not that she cares. Things she likes includes; gummy bears, Arizona Green Tea, and books in different languages. Things she dislikes includes; preps, Cobra agents, and alarm clocks(she will constantly be destroying them in my stories).
2. Jasper Rowson (Topsy Turvy): Acrobat/Infiltration. She's 5 feet 4 inches and weighs 110 lbs and is 24-years-old. She has short spikey blonde hair and sky blue almost grey eyes. She can be seen either wearing a leotard in the gym or wearing flare-leg jeans with a light blue long sleeve shirt under a dark blue t-shirt and blue flats. She's often seen doing stretches in the rec room or meditating with Snake Eyes. She's normally the calm member of the team unless there's an insect in the room, then she freaks out like a little child.The things that she likes are; chai tea, sushi, and walking the tight rope. Things she dislikes are; horror movies, bugs, and messy rooms.
3.(My brother's character) Cyan Burnett (Highlander): Commando officer. He's 5 feet 9 inches and weighs 135 lbs and is 26-years-old. He has short brown spikey hair, and has blue eyes. He's typical attire consists of; black cargo pants, combat boots, olive green muscle shirt with a tan short-sleeve over shirt with a celtic knot on the back (triquetra). He's typically seen with his claymore. He is Lady Jaye's younger brother and she takes pride in her job of making fun of him, but he normally has a few comebacks of his own. His personality is dependent on the situation. While on his mission it's seriousness all the way, off times, that's a whole nother story. Some of the things he likes are; sparring with Snake Eyes (that's always fun), kicking butt, and playing video games with Ripcord. Some of his dislikes are; Cobra lackeys, bad food, and family reunions.
1. Isis Kyle (Catwoman): Granddaughter of Selina Kyle, she sets out to re-create Catwoman as a vigilante rather then a criminal. She is 5 feet 6 inches weighs around 110 lbs and is 16-years-old.She has waist length blonde hair and amber eyes. She has been partially spliced in that she has the senses of a cat, which gives her an advantage over others. Her outfit consists of; a racer back orange shirt, black skirt, and orange knee-high boots. Her Catwoman outfit is a black,long sleeve leathered belly shirt (which shows off her belly button piercing), flare-leg black leather pants, and black leather boots, and her mask is a simple eye mask. Her weapon of choice is similar to her Grandmother's, but with a twist; a electrified whip and steel retractable claws. She's a bit of a "space cadet" in that she is always off in "la la land" during class, but when she's in the middle of a fight she's always focused. Her likes are; anything dealing with the Egyptian Goddess Bast, messing with Batman's emotions (though she truly does like him), cat naps. Her dislikes are, Dana Tan (she has a picture of her with darts in it), Nash Nelson, and small spaces.
2.(My brother's character) Lance Talbain (Shadow): A family trained ninja, he moves to Gotham in hope of helping Batman clean it up. He's 5 feet 9 inches and weighs 125 lbs. He has a shoulder length blonde hair which is pulled back into a ponytail, and piercing black eyes. His everyday attire is a black short sleeve shirt with a grey vest, blue jeans, and tennis shoes. His ninja attire is, a face mask (think of Kakashi from Naruto), a black body suit with hidden pockets on the legs, grey sash at the waist, and has an arsenal containing throwing stars and tonfas (blade that runs the length of the arm and is controlled by wrist movements). Out of uniform, Lance is a bit prankster, especially towards the jocks. In uniform he has the concentration of a true ninja master. His likes are; pizza, Maxine Gibson, and training. His dislikes are; jocks, Dana Tan, and Mad Stan (won't he ever quit!)
1. Yuki Kage: Similar to the princess, she's human. She meets Mahiru in class when she is asked to tutor Mahiru. She meets the Moonlight Bandits when she's at the Moonshine with Mahiru studying. She is 5 feet 5 inches and weighs 100 lbs. She has waist long platinum blonde hair(natural) with grey eyes. She is normally wearing some sort of skirt, be it knee length or shorter, with a polo shirt in a matching color with matching flats. When she's not studying with Mahiru or helping out at the Moonshine Bar, she's normally seen reading a mystery novel or writing her own music(not that anyone has heard her sing...yet). Some of her likes include; the rain/snow, tea, mysteries, and music. Some of her dislikes are; arguing, loud noises, and revealing clothing.
1. Tamantha (Tammy) Hellsing: She is the adopted daughter of Integra Hellsing and heir to the Hellsing Corporation. She is 5 feet 7 inches, weighs 111 lbs on average, and has medium length black hair with storm blue eyes and is 19-years-old. She has a quick tongue and is not afraid to go toe-to-toe with Alucard. Unlike her adopted Mother, Tammy wears mid-thigh skirts, button-up short sleeve blouses, and heels. And instead of using guns, she has a sliver rapier that she only uses when the mansion is under attack...or when Alucard decides to be annoying,which is often. Integra sent her to a private school in America during her first few years of high school, but she returns to England with a note from the dean that said, "Her British upbringing is not required for this school. Until she improves it, she will no longer be allowed at the school." Her Mother read the note, tore it up, and laughed. Her likes are; afternoon tea with her Mother, moon stone, and target practicing with Alucard(question is, is he the target?). Her dislikes are; incompetent employees (coughSerascough), faulty weapons, and long-winded speeches.
Yu Yu Hakusho
1.Hoshi Shirogane: A young priestess in the human world, she makes unlikely friends with Hiei. At 4 feet 3 inches, weighs about 75 lbs, 12-years-old, with mid-back length silver hair and amethyst eyes, she's always willing to help the Spirit Detectives. However her "guardians" are not as cooperating with letting her help a group of demons. She normally wears a traditional oriental shirt in a soft shade of lavendar with matching capris and flats. She normally wears her hair in low pig-tails, unless she's healing one of her friends, then her hair is in a high ponytail. She is soft spoken and gentle, and hates it when her friends fight. Her likes are stargazing, hiking, and practicing her powers. Her dislikes are fighting, thunderstorms, and being lost.
2. Trixera (Trixie) Blackrown: The last remaining lightning demon, though she doesn't know that. An organization known as "The Hunters", killed her entire species, but kept her alive to see if they can "re-educate" her into human standards. She is 5 feet 5 inches, 105 lbs, and 16-years-old, with mid-back length black hair and battery blue eyes. She is a trained archer and is able to use a bow that's almost as tall as her. The only constant in her wardrobe is the floor length, hooded vest with "The Hunters" symbol on the back. She is classified as "rogue" when she abandons her team because she couldn't kill a lost demon. She is a curious type of person who is always wanting to learn more. Her likes are thunderstorms, reading, and practicing her archery. Her dislikes are not knowing things, hot temperatures, and people argueing.
1. Emily Heartner: At 24-years-old, she has successfully managed to make her mark in the art world. She is 5 feet 5 inches,100 lbs, with mid-back length blonde hair with colored streaks in her hair (normally green, blue, or purple) and blue-green eyes. She is outspoken and optimistic and always is able to find some good in any situations. She meets Megamind while in the park when she gets the urge to sketch him without his knowing. She's discovered doing this by Minion and after an embarressing introduction they become friends. Her typical outfit is flare-leg jeans, a teal tank top with a white short hoodie, and teal converses. Her likes are lollipops, thunderstorms, and brain teasers. Her dislikes are preps, trick questions, and health food.
1. Piper Langley (Gremlin): At the age of 5, Piper learned that her body produces a lot of electricity, and while her parents had no problems with it, the rest of her hometown did. So she and her family moved to a small little town where no one knew who they were. When she turned 15, Professor Xavier told her and her family about his school. Agreeing, she packed her bags and moved to Bayville. She has a few problems making friends with the rest of the X-kids, only because of her quick tongue and sarcastic comments. However she makes good friends with the Brother Hood and helps them to remodel their house. Her outfit consists of flare-leg jeans with yellow duct tape on one knee, a yellow tank top with a black hoodie unzipped, and black high-tops. Her X-Men uniform is made of non-conducting material and is black with yellow streaks going along it. At 5 feet 3 inches, she fits her nickname Gremlin perfectly, and weighs 85 lbs, with short spikey black hair with yellow streaks. Her likes are techno music, magnetizing the jocks lockers, and freaking out cheerleaders. Her dislikes are preps, homework, and P.E class.
2.(My brother's character) Conner McKnight (Hybreed): His powers first activated at the age of 14 when he wanted to fly with the birds. He can transform himself into any werebeast of the animal kingdom. When Professor Xavier came to him at age 17 with the offer to join his school, he jumped at the chance to meet others like him. He has a thing for strong women which immediately drawn him to X-23 (must be the animal in him.) When he transforms into a beast he has not tried he has to resist the natural instincts of said beast for a moment. His outfit consists of black shorts, a grey tank top with a small X on the shoulder, and black Naruto style sandals (his outfit can stretch and shrink to fit his form.) His height is 6 feet 2 inches making a him a giant in comparison to some of his friends. His likes are meat, X-23, and his friends. His dislikes are jerks, Sentinals, and Jean and Scott's drama (When will it end!)
X-Men the Movies
1. Brookelyn Fields (Cheshire): Her mutation was obvious when she was born, I mean, who wouldn't notice cat ears and a tail? Her parents were frightened that they had her, so they left her at the hospital. Not wanting the child to live without someone, one of the doctors takes her in and gives her a home. When she turned 10, Professor Xavier came and told her and her adopted father about his school. Agreeing immediately, Brookelyn found herself at Xavier's school. Her abilities and appearance earned her the codename Cheshire, seeing as she can disappear in varying stages and reappear anywhere she desires. She is very friendly, if not a bit odd. She's been at the institute for 9 years and has become a part of the X-Men team. She teaches other mutants that have obvious mutant features how to work their holographic inducers and how to act normal. She is 5 feet 8 inches and is 100 lbs. She has wasit length naturally black hair with purple side swept bangs and amber eyes with cat shaped pupils. Her ears and tail are blue and purple striped.Her regular clothes are low-rise flare leg jeans, a black-and-white strip tank top with a purple hoody that's unzipped and form fitting, with purple converses. Her X-men uniform is similar to Jeans, only with no gloves since Brookelyn has claws. Her likes are riddles, high places, and scaring the younger kids when they misbehave. Her dislikes are thunderstorms, having her tail pulled, and Magneto's rants.
2.(This is my sister's OC)Alessandra Thanatos (Artemis to only a few): She has remarkably been alive for 2000 years due to her ability to rapidly heal, even though she despises that ability. She is also able to fly and has super strength. She is 5 feet 3 inches and weighs 125 lbs. She has curly dark brown that is a couple inches below her shoulders and she normally wears it down and has brown eyes. She has been called a cold person, but that’s only by the people who do not know her well enough to think differently. Due to her being alive for so long, her outlook on the world has become somewhat cynical and cold and she almost despises how humanity acts. However, she is heavily devoted to her friends and extremely protective of her children and will even protect them from herself. She has had seven children in her life but now only two are still alive. She’s a casual drinker and smokes during high stress times. One of her ways of calming down is to stand outside during rain storms. She is neither an X-Men nor a Brotherhood member. She is a good friend to Professor Xavier, however she is a closer friend to Magneto.
G. I. Joe Rise of Cobra
1. Hayley Rosenfield (Haywire): WATCH OUT! That is the most common phrase shouted through the Pit when the 23-year-old Haywire comes up with a new weapon. Weapons designer beyond imagination, she has earned her right to be a joe...with her own lab. She is 5 feet 6 inches tall and full of nothing but energy. She has mid-torso length, straight blonde hair that has traffic cone orange streaks in it and bright blue eyes. Her typical attire has to have something obnoxiously bright and loud. She's normally wearing dark wash flare jeans with a shirt that has some miscellaneous saying in bright colors with high top converses in any color. Her favorite shirt is a tank top that has caution tape all over it. Her lab door has the sign that says "The likelihood of you being in pain if you enter is higher than normal". Her lab itself has so many things scattered around it that it looks like a disaster area, which it probably is. She is constantly bouncing from one project to another, but when it comes to something for the Alpha Team, she always completes a project. Her likes are explosions, new technology, and insulting Cobra tech. Her dislikes are, a clean lab, Cobra stealing her ideas, and whiny costomers.
1. Charley Wittleton: She’s going to college in hopes of becoming a well known artist. At the age of 19 she’s well on her way. She is 5 foot 5 inches and weighs around 115 lbs. with mid-back brown hair and electric blue eyes. She’s an apprentice to a Sorcerer who is neither a Morganian nor a Merlinian, but loves to use magic. Her and Dave hit it off because they both believe that magic isn’t everything, so they are often caught skipping training sessions to live their normal college lives. Charley loves to wear skinny jeans with knee high boots, a solid color tank with a jacket that matches her boots, and feather jewelry. Her likes are art, street performances, and thunderstorms. Her dislikes are homework, dress/skirts, and magic lessons.
1. Skyler Honeybell: Sarah and Toby's cousin who comes to live with them after her parents decide they can't afford to raise her. She's a firm believer that gentlemen still exist and that sometimes fairy tales do exist. She saves Sarah's copy of The Labyrinth from a trash can grave after Sarah tries to throw it out. She is 5 feet 5 inches with pixie cut blonde hair and silver/grey eyes. She is an optimist, but will sometimes fall into lapses of deep thought. She and Toby become immediate companions as she tells him fabulous stories of fae. Her life takes an interesting turn while she waits for Sarah in Sarah's room and is startled by Sir Didymus. She begins to speak to Sarah's friends from the Labyrinth and Jareth takes an interest in this new girl. Her likes are good stories, sketching, and acting out scenes from plays with Toby. Her dislikes are arguments, boring classes, and being unactive.
1. Josetta (Josie) Barker: She is the God-Daughter of Bruce Banner. She is 22-years-old with mid-back length, slightly wavy, dirty blonde hair and hazel eyes. She is 5 foot 6 inches and weighs 110 lbs. She is brought under S.H.I.E.L.D protection due to an attack on her from their enemies. She is just your every day, average human with strong artistic talents. She likes the vintage style of clothing and typically makes her own clothes. She's fairly shy and soft-spoken, but will shout if she has to. She takes up the responsibilities of cooking and cleaning for the Avengers, feeling that she needed to do something other then sit around. Although most of the guys complain about the lack of meat in some of her dishes. Her likes are antiques, sketching, and running. Her dislikes are messes, crowds, and thunderstorms.
2. Audrey Lake: An average civilian trying to make a living with her only son and no husband. She is 24-years-old with mid-back length, straight, brown hair with bangs and green/blue eyes. She is 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighs 125 lbs. She had her son at 18-years-old and the father was never part of the picture. She works full time at a library and always makes sure that she has time for her son. She is optimistic and always finds something good about anything. She likes the domestic side of life. Things like cooking and cleaning are things she enjoys doing and makes sure that her son learns to do similar things. She dislikes dirty kitchens, incorrectly shelved books, and rude people.
3. Lucas Lake: He is the 6-year-old son of Audrey Lake and is nothing but pure energy. He loves making up fantasies and playing pretend. He inherited his mother’s love for reading and finds TV to be a waste of time and kills imagination. He loves to draw and is always trying to capture his ideas on paper. He is 3 feet 5 inches and weighs 45 lbs. with his mother’s brown hair and green/blue eyes. He helps his mom in the kitchen and with smaller chores around the house. He is like any other little boy and tries to sneak sweets when his mom isn’t looking. He likes to run around and play outside, comic books, and action figures. He dislikes thunderstorms, homework, and baths.