Poll: Which of these books do you like the most? Vote Now!
Author has written 5 stories for Burned, Ellen Hopkins, Hunger Games, Greek Mythology, and Percy Jackson and the Olympians.
I love writing but my real passion is music, that's probably where the inspiration for poetry came in. I would really love to have my own radio station so i could share with everyone some really amazing artists who don't get the publicity that they deserve. If you start to wonder about the random sentences that are bold and italic, like the one right below, they are my favorite quotes. I thought i would be kinky and spread them out through my page (wall?).
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken
This is the poem that first inspired me, it was read at my Gran's funeral and it really meant something to me. i hope it means something to you too.
Miss Me, But Let Me Go
When I come to the end of the road,
For this is a journey we all must take,
Here are some of my favorite bands and their best songs (in my opinion) and i love you guys so much that i put them in alphabetical order for you
Angus and Julia Stone- Big Jet Plane
Beyonce- Run The World, Listen
Blue Foundation- Eyes on Fire
Bon Iver & St. Vincent- Roslyn
Broken Bells- The Ghost Inside
Coldplay- Fix You, Beautiful World, Paradise, Clocks, Yellow, In My Place, Speed Of Sound, Viva La Vida
The Daylights- Boy On The Moon
Death Cab For Cutie- Meet Me On The Equinox
Digital Daggers- Head Over Heels, Surrender, No Easy Way
Elton John- ROCKET MAN, Tiny Dancer
Florence and the Machine- Cosmic Love, Blinding, Dog Days, Drumming Song, Falling
HURTS- Silver Lining, Wonderful Life, Stay, Evelyn, Illuminated, Better Then Love
Jennifer Hudson- Spotlight
Kanye West- Runaway, Power, Flashing Lights, All of the Lights, Touch the Sky, Jesus Walks, Heartless, Love Lockdown
Mumford and Sons- The Cave, Little Lion Man, Awake My Soul, After The Storm
Oh Land- Sun of a Gun, White Nights, Lean
OneRepublic- Secrets, Apoligize, Good Life, Say (All I Need), Stop and Stare, Marching on, All the Right Moves
Puscifer- The Humbling River
Raised By Swans- We Were Never Young
Regina Spektor- The Call
Sia- My love
Train- Drops Of Jupiter, Calling All Angels
Trespassers William- Different Stars
Some random facts about ME
1. i REALLY want to travel the world, Rio de Janeiro (South America) and Sydney (Autrailia) are my first choices
2. i love birds!
3. favorite color is PURPLE
4. this is how my user name translates to my favorite language in the world (hindi) GirlNamedLeo = लड़की नाम लियो
5. my favorite food to make/eat is sushi, when i get my own place that will be the one and ONLY thing i eat :D
6. my idols and inspiration are Cleopatra, Alicia Keys and Elton John (kind of opposites but i love them both SO much!)
7. i i think the stars and other planets are the coolest thing ever! the thought that we might not be alone in this universe sends shivers down my spine
8. i love myths and legends like the story Troy
9. im in high school and i kinda like math
10. i care about our earth (no im not a hippie but i think war is pointless)
.•´¸•´¨) ¸.•¨)¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•¨)
Random things you can do IN WALMART!
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, " 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme song.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream.. "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "pikachu, I choose you!"
Repost this if you laughed... Or are planning to do any of these things
When you do get angry, you know how to control it.
The white man said, "Colored people are not allowed here." The black man turned around and stood up. He then said: "Listen sir...when I was born I was BLACK, When I grew up I was BLACK, When I'm sick I'm BLACK, When I go in the sun I'm BLACK, When I'm cold I'm BLACK, When I die I'll be BLACK. But you sir, When you're born you're PINK, When you grow up you're WHITE, When you're sick, you're GREEN, When you go in the sun you turn RED, When you're cold you turn BLUE, And when you die you turn PURPLE. And you have the nerve to call me colored?" The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away...
PLEASE READ, i read this on someones fanfic account i just HAD to repost,
I was walking around in a Target store, when I saw a cashier hand this little boy some money back.
The boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old.
The cashier said, "I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll."
Then the little boy turned to the old woman next to him: ''Granny, are you sure I don't have enough money?''
The old lady replied: ''You know that you don't have enough money to buy this doll, my dear.''
Then she asked him to stay there for just 5 minutes while she went to look a round. She left quickly.
The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand.
Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to.
"It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas. She was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her."
I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her after all, and not to worry.
But he replied to me sadly. "No, Santa Claus can't bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there."
His eyes were so sad while saying this. "My sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.''
My heart nearly stopped.
The little boy looked up at me and said: "I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall."
Then he showed me a very nice photo of him where he was laughing. He then told me "I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won't forget me. I love my mommy and I wish she doesn't have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister."
Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly.
I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. "Suppose we check again, just in case you do have enough money for the doll?''
"OK," he said, "I hope I do have enough." I added some of my money to his without him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for the doll and even some spare money.
The little boy said: "Thank you God for giving me enough money!"
Then he looked at me and added, "I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that mommy could give it to my sister. He heard me!''
"I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn't dare to ask God for too much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose.''
"My mommy loves white roses."
A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with my basket.
I finished my shopping in a totally different state from when I started. I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind.
Then I remembered a local newspaper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl.
The little girl died right away, and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-sustaining machine, because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma. Was this the family of the little boy?
Two days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the newspaper that the young woman had passed away.
I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was exposed for people to see and make last wishes before her burial.
She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest.
I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed forever.. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister is still, to this day, hard to imagine. And in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him.
Now you have 2 choices:
1) Repost this message.
2) Ignore it as if it never touched your heart
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Shadow929, The Astrology Nerd, brown-eyed angelofmusic, piratesswriter/fairy to be, The Gypsy-Pirate Queen,IwuvMyKenshyPoo, Heidiplease, iNsOmNiAc BiLlIe JoE lOvEr, Black Panther Warrior, kailover 2006, Iluvbeyblade, Lamanth, shadowphoenix101, Charlotte Wilkens, Angelic Kitsune, Shouka Kaze, KyleG93, PEJP Bengtzone, SeaSpectre160, katzike123, JazzGirl123, GirlNamedLeo
The Review Revolution...
Even if the fic has 10,002,464 reviews already...
Even if the fic is older than time itself...
Even if it was abandoned a loooooooooooooooooooooong time ago...
Even if the author turned out to be a total psychopath...
Even if the OC is a Sue and the spelling would make a dictionary cry...
I will review every fic I read. What goes around comes around, and more people will review my own fics. I have joined Review Revolution.