Hello there, as I wrote this thing 3 years ago let's update my profile
I'm still french, I'm now 25 and of corse i'm still living in Paris. I've just finished medschool (wich is mostly great because it was awfully depressing since it used to take all my time and follow me everywhere). Like everyone, I love thousand of things from stupid to really interesting and I certainly spend too much time daydreaming.
Here's a random list of what I love (so you could have a more precise idea of who I am... or maybe not):
- doing what I want with my (so great) hair,
- running everywhere,
- swimming in my bath and diving in my shower,
- doing nothing,
- thinking and staring at my ceiling,
- moaning and complaining about anything specially if it doens't matter at all,
- arguing about nothing and stupid question without rational answer,
- playing guitar on my balcony and playing saxophone thinking I'm so impressiv (also work with Bass and Piano),
- going to the cinema in the morning picking any film starting in less than 10 minutes and seating at the top on the left,
- walking in the rain,
- half-reading books,
I'm also a huge obsessed fan of many things :
- TV shows (Dr Who, X-files, House MD, Criminal minds, Btvs, die cleveren, Scrubs, Six feet under, HIMYM, TBBT, F/X...),
- SF movies (including : Matrix, X-men (the 3d doesn't count!), Pitch Black, Startrek, Starwars, Back to the futur, The time machine...),
- Movies (in general... too many to make a list),
- Books (from poetry to "stupid girls novels" including : "They shoot horses, don't they", "The stranger", "The fall", "1984", "Les fleurs du mal", Lovercraft, Harry Potter, Sherlock Holmes, "Ender's game"... and so many more),
- Music (playing and listening, I love jazz and rock and classic and pop and other unclassified music...)
Allright, in fact anything with a very high level of unlikelihood or even anything with a high potential of wondering and imagination.
As it comes to my writing, it doesn't realy improved with time. I'm still a really lazy personn and I still don't find the courage to finish any of my fiction (I mean arranging and correcting and all thoses little things that make the difference).
I read anything. Mostly fanfictions involving shippering and fluff because I think that's often the only thing I'm missing in the original and because I think thoose kind of fanfiction involve the best ones (and also the worst... but lets focused on the best). But I hate unecessary fluff and stupid lines and stories with altered characters.