Hi, My name is Morgan and I am thirteen.
I am from Tulsa, Oklahoma and I would call myself country, but i no longer live there because my parents going through a divorce, but I do visit frequently. I have a sister, two step sisters, and two half brothers. I love sports, I play the piano if you call that playing "When the saints go marching in". (sorry but that is where my expertise stop) I want to learn to play the ukulele since their so darn cute. I love my family and friends almost as much as I love music. I also love dancing and some would say i have a nice voice when i sing but i don't know what they hear. I am very nice, you know the southern hospitality, but i guess i have a sort of "fire", meaning you do not want to get on my bad side. :D
Other meaningless things about me...
1. I say cotton-picking a lot and sheesh
2. My favorite colors are midnight blue, black, silver, and turquoise
3. I love animals but surprisingly i actually want to go deer hunting
4. I really want a pair of cowboy boots they are hard to find where i live
5. I am a vegetarian but i cant seem to give up chicken and sea food :(
6. I really want to go camping where there are no showers my counsin went once for two weeks and they went swimming almost everyday in the lake then had to walk two miles to go work on a plantation in the heat. I think i would be able to handle it
7. My favorite artist/songwriter is Ed Sheeran i love that guy
8. I love sports especially softball and the outdoors
1. when someone talks, sings, anything in my ear.
2. someone yells at me
3. a nosy person
4. when someone lies on me
5. when my mother constantly tells me to do things before i can get the first thing she told me to do first then yells at me when i don't get to everything fast enough sheesh mothers
You know your country when...
1. You walk/run outside barefoot (i have done this many times)
2. you like plaid
3. you like hot sauce on just about anything
4. you want your first car to be a pick up truck (i want a midnight blue one)
5. You hate dodges
6. You have such a heavy accent people don't understand what your saying half the time (most of my friends don't understand what I am sayin a lot but they just laugh and call it cute)
7. You looooooove food
8. You like dirt bikes and motorcycles
9. you own more than two pairs of cowboy boots
10. you don't mind getting down and dirty (i used to play in the mud when i was younger :D)
You know you live in 2010 when...
1.) You accidentally enter your password on a microwave.
2.) You haven't played solitaire with real cards for years.
3.) The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is they don't have a screen name or myspace.
4.) You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the buttons on the TV.
6.) Your boss doesn't even have the ability to do your job.
7.) As you read this list you keep nodding and smiling.
8.) As you read this list you think about sending it to all your friends.
9.) And you were too busy to notice number 5.
10.) You scrolled back up to see if there was a number 5.
11.) Now you are laughing at yourself stupidly.
12.) Put this in your profile if you fell for that, and you know you did.