Author has written 7 stories for Buffy: The Vampire Slayer, and Harry Potter.
Feb 17, 2009 Progress Update... Please note that none of my fics are actually abandoned! True, I have not added anything in several years but I am still working through various issues. Between trying to re-organize the fics themselves and sometimes just working up the stamina to start writing again I am still a working mother with a terminally ill husband. I appreciate all of the feedback that is still being sent as well as the clear desire to see my work continued. Please continue to stand by me as I make a vow to work on finding inspiration to give you more to read. I'd rather really feel what I am writing than just squirt out truly uninspired crap. To the reader who sent the message that you will take "Fate, Love and Parenthood" and write it yourself, please don't. This fic is my baby and I cannot allow anyone to touch it but me. Take this as a response to the 2 week ultimatum you gave me in your email.
Started reading fanfic in the fall of 2000 and accidentally stumbled across slash fic a couple months later. Figured out why I hadn't been able to come up with a fic good enough to post. I'm just not into het. So I began writing slash based on my favorite character. Almost all the fics I have written (completed and WIPs) focus on our lovable Xander Harris. Whether it's Spike and Xander around the Hellmouth, Xander ending up in Pittsburgh and the bed of Brian Kinney or Xander starting school at Hogwarts and falling for the bespectacled Harry Potter. It's all about Xander. Anyway... the personal stuff... I'm a married 28 year old mother of one. I live in Harrisburg, PA (anyone around? email me!) Hey!! I just created a new site! I haven't put everything on it yet but there is more than you can find here. :grumbles about NC17 rules: http:///magic/islandofmisfitboys Yeah, that's about it. Now, on to the fics!
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
Re-post this if you believe in legalizing gay marriage
Kuria Dalmatia (100)