Author has written 8 stories for Lord of the Flies.
Bonjour mon herbe fleurs,
I am the rider of the slash dragon, known only by the name Lucinda.
Some of my favourite slashings are:
Merthur - Merlin/Arthur (Merlin)
Johnlock - Sherlock/John (BBC!verse)
Merwaine - Merlin/Gwaine (Merlin)
Jalph - Jack/Ralph (Lord of the flies)
Rimon - Simon/Roger (Lord of the flies)
Stary - Stan/Gary (South Park)
Bunny - Kenny/Butters (South Park)
Dip - Pip/Damien (South Park)
Creek - Craig/Tweek (South Park)
Thranduilbo - Thranduil/Bilbo (The Hobbit)
Lili - Legolas/Kili
Borolas - Boromir/Legolas
Thelrond - Thranduil/Elrond
Lumil - Lindir/Rumil
Glorestor - Glorfindel/Erestor
And many, many more.
Here be some random copy and paste
This is the thing where you pick 12 characters and answer questions. Let the randomness commence!
Let's keep it Hobbit/LOTR
1) You're out on a night out with 8 when you're savagely and drunkenly attacked by 2. What does 8 do?
Gets the fuck out of there for drunk dwarves are frightening
2) What would happen if 9 got 5 pregnant?
It would be pretty damn awkward.
3) 6 and 11 go to a strip club. What happens?
Fili knocks back a dry martini while watching Elrond make out with Thranduil, too drunk to realise they are not lesbians like he thinks they are.
4) 7 and 12 are making out when 4 walks in. What's 4's reaction?
Heads right back the way he came, muttering something about stupid hot elves.
5) 10 falls in love with 3. 1 is jealous, what happens?
He informs Thranduil that his baby boy is in danger of becoming prey to the Dark Lord. Shit goes down.
6) 4 pulls up beside you, and offers you a lift. Will you take it?
Aint nobody got time for that
7) Why is 6 afraid of 7?
Because 7 ate 9 (hehehe, get it?)
8) 10 is getting ready to marry 5, when 9 runs in to stop the ceremony. What is 9's reason?
I don't think I need to explain...
9) Give a title of a romance movie about 3 and 12.
"Beauty and the Blonde."
10) Fill in the blanks: "(1) and (9) are in a happy relationship, until (9) runs off with (2). (1), brokenhearted, has a one-night stand with (11) and a brief unhappy affair with (4), then follows the wise advice of (6) and finds true love with (5)"
Bilbo and Boromir are in a happy relationship until Boromir runs off with Kili (the pervert -_-). Bilbo, brokenhearted, has a one-night stand with Fili (now that is a weird ship!) and a brief unhappy affair with Thorin, then follows the wise advice of Elrond and finds true love with Thranduil. And all was well in Middle-Earth.
You love hoodies.
TOTAL: 14 (Hmmm)
If you have ever had a crush on a fictional character, copy and paste this on your profile and add your penname and the name(s) of the characters you have crushed on: Lucyinthesky1996 - Sherlock Holmes and John Watson (BBC SHERLOCK) Merlin, Arthur, Gwaine (MERLIN) Jack, Ralph, Simon and Roger (LORD OF THE FLIES)