Poll: screw twilight what team are you team zero or team kaname Vote Now!
Author has written 13 stories for Hetalia - Axis Powers, Ouran High School Host Club, Death Note, and Kuroshitsuji.
Hello! You have stumbled across my humble profile. For great fics, scroll down. For entertainment, read my profile information. For stalker info, go away or I'll stab you with a spork.
What will happen eventually
A random producer guy from DisneyXD is working on Naruto Shippuden until... BOOM! Jiraiya, Deidara, and Hidan crash into the room.
"What is the meaning of this, un?!" Deidara yelled out. "You took out a precious moment of my art!!"
"As much as I appreciate you getting rid of my nickname, you're going to take out the women!" Jiraiya shouted.
"You took out the swearing... and the blood," Hidan growled as he walked up to him. "What kind of f_ing ninja show doesn't have blood in it?!" Hidan brought his scythe up to the guy's neck.
"It was for the fans! I made it appropriate so even six year olds could watch!" the guy screamed as he... uh... gave himself a reason to look for new pants.
"Who gives a crap about the freakin' six-year-olds?! The freakin' fourteen-year-olds are gonna kill you for taking out the good parts!"
There was another BOOM! Four ninja fans busted down the wall. Two jounin-level boys, an ANBU girl, and a chuunin-level girl.
Put this on your profile if you noticed what Disney took out of Naruto Shippuden, and you're mad about it. And add yourself to the fans invasion!
'Never take life seriously, no one gets out alive anyway.' (lol, it is funny because it's true!)
If your family wonders how you can remember the names of Naruto characters, copy and paste this into your profile.
IF YOU FELL IN LOVE WITH SAI THE MINUTE HE CALLED SASUKE A "GUTLESS LITTLE HOMO", PLEASE COPY AND PASTE THIS.
If you think that Tenten is awesome and deserves more screentime, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you want to slap Naruto for not noticing Hinata, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you want to slap Sasuke for leaving Konoha, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you hate Karin from Naruto and hope she dies at the hands of Sasuke copy and paste this into your profile.
If your idea of a party is gorging on pizza and cracking stupid jokes with your best friends, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever gotten so completely sidetracked in a conversation that you don't remember why you were talking in the first place, copy this into your profile
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile.
ANIME IS MY ESCAPE FROM REALITY 'CUZ REALITY SUCKS!! If this is you copy and paste to your profile then add your name! Kawaii Chibi-kun, Xx Falcon's Eye xX, red-eyedgal, Lee Wolf 10, Sweet Nightmare's Good Byes, X0Hannah0X, Tsarina Torment, 4000kills, icyprincess1, Moon made of Ink, Jestie Uchiha, xXshe-who-posses-sporksXx
gender: i hope thats kinda obvious if not I'M A FUDGING GIRL
age:some where between 1 & 20,189,710,710,379,837,918,379,879,862,986
resides: hatter mansion
hobbies and likes:reading ,sewing, writing ,water polo ,and world domination I-I mean kniting
dislikes: when people in anime scream out what their gonna do before they do it, little brothers ,school ,and cardboard
60 OR SO AWESOME WAYS TO MAKE YOUR TEACHER WANNA BACKHAND YOU!!!
1. Walk into the classroom like a super spy. (keep your back on the walls as you walk, point your finger up like a gun, look around with shifty eyes, hum the mission impossible theme, etc.)
2. After everything your teacher says, ask why continuously.
3. If your teacher is yelling at a classmate, wait for them to finish their tantrum then ask” DOES SOMEBODY NEED A HUG??” very loudly.
4. If your teacher starts blowing up at you for saying that, simply reply, “wow I can tell you’re a blast at parties”
5. Sit in a corner and wait for everyone to stare at you. When they do, grab your head and scream “ THE LIGHT! MAKE IT STOP! ARGH IT BURNS!!”
6. Flick pieces of paper around the class.
7. When your teacher tells you to stop, cross your arms and say, “Your racist against paper aren’t you.”
8. Don’t do your Homework.
9. When your teacher asks you why you didn’t do your homework say “I dropped it while beating up this guy for saying you’re the worst teacher ever.” then sit there and smile sweetly.
10. When you have a supply teacher, wait for them to write their name on the board. Then when they say hello my name is Mr./Mrs (insert name here), you stand up and say “PROVE IT!”
11. When your teacher asks why you were late say, “My goldfish died.” Then burst into tears.
12. When handing in your homework, write "This paper will self-destruct in 5 seconds." at the bottom.
13. When you leave the class bow and say, “May the force be with you, young one.”
14. When the teacher turns the light off, start singing opera as loud as you can. When they turn the light back on, look around pretending to be confused.
15. Whisper to the person next to you. When the teacher comes up behind you, scream “OMG! GET AWAY! RAPE! RAPE! RAPE!!”
16. Walk into class dancing the Macarena
17. Tell your teacher you heard the other teachers talking about him/her in the staff room
18. Raise your hand and say "I totally agree!" after everything your teacher says
19. Spend the whole lesson trying to lick your elbow
20. Speak in French.
21. Come late to class in a Spider-Man costume; say there was "a disturbance”
22. When they tell someone to turn around have everyone in class do it as well
23. "The homework’s due now? Oh, give me a minute then."
24. Hand in an essay where every word is misspelt.
25. Run in the room screaming, “THE WORLD IS GOING TO END!”
26. When the teacher asks you why you are late, say, “The queen is never late, everyone else is simply early."
27. When a teacher asks you a question, say, “I’m sorry, the brain you tried to reach has been disconnected, please leave me alone or try again later, thank you.”
28. When the teacher turns on the overhead projector, scream “AAH MY EYES!!”
29. Tell yourself knock-knock jokes, then laugh loads.
30. Hide under your desk and yell “THE SKY IS FALLING!”
31. When someone knocks on the door, shout “OH NO, THEY’RE COMING FOR ME!”
32. Bring in a 7th Grader and says he’s your new pet.
33. In your technology lesson, when the teacher asks you what you are making, say a nuclear bomb.
34. When your teacher asks you a question, just stare at them.
35. Constantly talk to yourself in a low voice.
36. Purposely fall off your chair and make a big scene about it.
37. If you’re playing a really boring game, make a big deal if you win.
38. Glue all their scissors together.
39. Make paperclip jewellery. I.e. necklaces, earrings, etc…
40. Pull out one strand of someone’s hair and yell “DNA!”
41. Wear a sticker or a badge that says ‘I am retarded’
42. Talk to a pen.
43. Put your hand up in a test and wait for your teacher to come over. When they whisper what’s wrong, yell “NO I WON’T MAKE OUT WITH YOU AFTER CLASS!”
44. Yell “LIAR!” to everything they say.
45. Smile. All the time.
46. Draw a tiny black spot on your arm. Make it bigger every day. Look at it and say, “It’s spreading, IT’S SPREADING!”
47. When a supply teacher is taking the register, say everyone is missing. Then, if they ask who you are, say ‘Your worst Nightmare’
48. When you know the answer, bounce up and down and go "OOOHH I KNOW THIS!!"
49. When a teacher calls on you say, "I forgot." To every question she asks.
50. If you have to blow your nose in class, blow your nose to the tune of your favourite song.
51. When the teacher is not facing you, get the whole class to move their desks forward towards the him/her!
52. Hum throughout the lesson, but make sure you do not get caught!53. When a teacher asks you a question... Reply "ERM, COMPUTER SAYS NOOO!!"
54. When the teacher makes a statement, stand boldly and shout "I OBJECT!!"
55. REPEAT the last word the teacher says but say it much louder!
56. While the teachers back is turned, everyone swaps seats!
57. If you are sure you haven't passed the test, write your phone number at the end with a heart!
58. When you hear a Police car siren from outside, run around screaming in the classroom shouting "Oh no, they're here. Oh my god. Shit. Shit. Shit. What do I do? Miss/Sir you have to help me! Oh god. They must have found the body! HELP!"
59. When it's your turn to answer a question... Shout "NEXT!"
1.) Write alien vs predator: The Musical.
2.) Develop the ability to talk to vegetables. (Brocotongue!)
3.) Learn how to "billow" like Severus Snape.
4.) Make action figure of yourself.
5.) Prove to the world that gay sparkly vampires are even more pathetic than they believe.
6.) Enrage obsessed fan girls.
7.) Scream out random endings when walking out of the movie theater. (I can't believe it! Optimus killed Sam and ran off with Megatron!)
8.) Teach fox's how to skydive.
9.) Create first ever pizza laser.
10.) Have own theme music.
11.) Find the penny at the bottom of the razor blade and and salt-filled jar.
12.) Discover why Dora the Explorer's parents let her explore the world all by herself.
13.) Sing made-up lyrics to Christmas Carols. During the summer.
14.) Read Shakespeare. You know, like in Romeo and Juliet, where Juliet fights that lion, and Romeo destroys the giant space station, and they all go to Burger King...yeah, I don't really know my Shakespeare stuff that well.
15.) Also prove to the children how Santa sits on the throne of lies.
16.) If this isn't enough, scream "I GOT CAKE MIX!" all the time. (Nemesis.)
17.) Warn younger children that if they aren't good this Christmas, Santa's little Dementors will come and suck all of their happiness away. Run from livid parents.
18.) Use security cameras as mirrors to pick your nose.
19.) Run around with a Force FX lightsaber, claiming you are a Jedi that must slay the evils of the world. Then attack anyone wearing Hannah Montana apparel.
20.) Develop sense of irony.
21.) Don't die yet.
22.) Conquer the world with flying fox's.
23.) Teach fox's how to skydive, then start an airshow.
24.) Build a city...then destroy it with multicoulered dinosaurs!
25.) Copy and paste this onto your profile if you're an insane authoress/author, too!
Random crap that seems funny!!
Smile. It makes the world wonder what you're up to.
Out of my mind. Be back in five minutes.
Normality will be restored as soon as we figure out what it is.
Be yourself. That's crazy enough.
You always get whats coming to you; unless it gets lost in the mail.
Silence is golden but duct tape is silver. I guess I can settle for second place.
They say guns don't kill people. People kill people. Well, I think guns help. I mean, if you just stood there and yelled, "BANG!" i don't think you'd kill many people. (Unless you're Deidara. And have explosives.)
Flying is not inherently dangerous- crashing is.
I have animal magnetism-- when I go outside, squirrels stick to my sleeves.
The trouble with real life is that there is no background music
I have not lost my mind; its backed up on a disk somewhere
Beware the letter 'G'. It is the end of everything.
Forecast for tonight: darkness
If you try to fail and succeed, which one did you do?
I am reading a most interesting book about anti-gravity. I just can't put it down.
Never go to a doctor whose office plants have died.
How come when you mix water with sugar, you get glue and then when you add eggs and sugar you get cake? Where does the glue go?
If everything seems to be going well, you obviously overlooked something
Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall through a sewer hole and die.
Hell is full of musical amateurs
There is a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line
I'm not random I just have many thoughts
I'm the kind of person who walks into a chair and apologizes
-sticks hand in electric box- CHIDORI!!
If you had a life you would stop talking about mine
We're not retreating! We're advancing in a different direction!
Just when I think you've said the stupidest thing ever, you keep on talking
The below statement is true
The above statement is false
Heaven doesn't want me there and Hell knows I'll take over.
Don't make me angry, I'm running out of places to hide the bodies
Wanna know how to keep an idiot busy? Take him into a round room and tell him to sit in a corner.
People are like slinkies. Basically useless and yet its so amusing to watch them fall down stairs
In a world of cheerios, be a frootloop!
Earth first. We'll screw up the other planets later.
God must love stupid people...he made so many
There is no great genius without a mixture of madness
When I'm not in my right mind, my left mind gets pretty crowded.
You, you, and you panic. The rest of you follow me.
Lately the only thing keeping me from becoming a serial killer is my dislike for manual labor.
PMS: Every woman's legal right to be a bitch.
If you can't dazzle 'em with brilliance, baffle 'em with nonsense
One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor.
I'm mature and you're not. Nah nah nah nah nah nah!
Eat healthy. Work right. Die anyway.
I have a dream and in it, something eats you.
Its sad your own mom dresses you like that.
Everyone is beautiful on the inside. If you think bones and guts are beautiful.
Its always funny until someone gets hurt. Then its hysterical
My imaginary friend thinks you have serious problems
If aliens are looking for intelligent life, why the hell are you scared?!
I called Sasuke gay and he hit me with his purse.
I met Nicole Richie!! No wait, that might've been a twig...
Looking for a perfect girl? Go buy yourself a barbie doll.
If idiots could fly this place would be an airport.
I know KUNG-FU and 42 other dangerous words
Me and the gummy bears have a plot to rule the world but shhh its a secret!
Quick, whats the number for 9-1-1?
You should always proofread what you write in case you any words.
I could eat a bowl of alphabet soup and crap out a better conversation than you.
I ran into my ex today. Then I put it in reverse and hit him again.
By the time you finished reading this you'll realize you just wasted 5 seconds of your life
I burst laughing out in class today...I got that joke you told yesterday
Hi! I'm human. What're you?
Have you considered suing your brain for non-support?
I'd like to see things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my ass!
Everyone has a right to be ugly, but you're abusing that privilege.
If we were to kill everyone who thought you were stupid, it wouldn't be murder; it would be genocide!
I'd like to leave you with one thought...but I'm not sure you have anywhere to put it!
Wherever there is life there is love
I may not be perfect but at least I'm confident
Sometimes all we need are each other
Life is like a circle. No wonder I'm so dizzy.
Yeah I'm a loser, but I'm the coolest loser you'll ever meet
A friend would call you a retard but a best friend would call you one and act like one with you.
Boy break hearts so why don't we break their necks?
One night, I looked up into the sky. I began counting the reasons why I love you. I was doing great until I ran out of stars.
When they laugh, we'll laugh along too. Because we know better. We know.
I wanted to send you something SEXY... but the mail man told me to get out of the mail box...
When you call us BITCHES we just look at each other and crack up, because we knew that WAAAAAAAAAAY BEFORE YOU DID!
Last night I lay in my bed looking up at the stars and thought to myself, WHERE THE FUCK IS MY CEILING!?
Am I pissing you off-fa-fa?
We are the people our parents warned us about!
If I promise not to kill you... can I have a hug?
Some people are like slinkies... they're really good for nothing! But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs! ( )
I don't have a short attention span, I just... Oh look a kitty!
I love this RETARD I call my BEST FRIEND!!
I didn't hit you... I simply high-fived your face!
Exactly how much fun can I have before I go to hell?
If I had half a mind..I would still be smarter than you!!
Some say the glass is half full, others the glass is half empty, all I want to know is who's drank my water!
All people have the right to stupidity but some people abuse the privilege.
MENtal pain, MENtal anxiety, MENstrual cramps, MENopause... all our problems start with men!
Don't knock on Death's door. Ring the bell and run--he hates that.
Come to the dark side. We have cookies.
In order to lose your mind, you have to have one in the first place.
I've learned from my mistakes, and I'm sure I could repeat them exactly.
In the play Hamlet, Hamlet says to be or not to be that is the question. What I wanna know is... whats the answer?
The word "politics" used to describe the process so well; "Poli-" in latin means "many" and "tics" means "blood-sucking creatures."
Light travels faster than sound. That is why...some people seem bright until you hear them speak.
You have the right to remain silent, anything you say will be misquoted and used against you.
An optimist is someone who falls off the empire state building and after 50 floors says "So far so good!"
Chaos, panic, pandemonium, my work here is done.
If two wrongs don't make a right, try three
You're stupid, I'm stupid, but at least we're stupid together. It'd be too confusing if one of us were smart. _
At age 8, your dad buys you an ice cream. You thanked him by dripping it all over his lap.
When you were 9 years old, he paid for piano lessons. You thanked him by never even bothering to practice.
When you were 10 years old he drove you all day, from soccer to football to one birthday party after another. You thanked him by jumping out of the car and never looking back.
When you were 11 years old, he took you and your friends to the movies. You thanked him by asking to sit in a different row.
When you were 12 years old, he warned you not to watch certain TV shows. You thanked him by waiting until he left the house.
When you were 13, he suggested a haircut that was in fashion. You thanked him by telling him he had no taste.
When you were 14, he paid for a month away at summer camp. You thanked him by forgetting to write a single letter.
When you were 15, he came home from work, looking for a hug. You thanked him by having your bedroom door locked.
When you were 16, he taught you how to drive his car. You thanked him by taking it every chance you could.
When you were 17, he was expecting an important call. You thanked him by being on the phone all night.
When you were 18, he cried at your high school graduation. You thanked him by staying out partying until dawn.
When you were 19, he paid for your college tuition, drove you to campus carried your bags. You thanked him by saying good-bye outside the dorm so you wouldn't be embarrassed in front of your friends.
When you were 25, he helped to pay for your wedding, and he told you how deeply he loved you. You thanked him by moving halfway across the country.
When you were 50, he fell ill and needed you to take care of him. You thanked him by reading about the burden parents become to their children.
And then, one day, he quietly died. And everything you never did came crashing down like thunder on YOUR HEART. If you love your dad, post this on your profile
One day, when I was a freshman in high school, I saw a kid from my class was walking home from school.His name was Kyle. It looked like he was carrying all of his books.I thought to myself, 'Why would anyone bring home all his books on a Friday? He must really be a nerd.' I had quite a weekend planned (parties and a football game with my friends tomorrow afternoon), so I shrugged my shoulders and went on. As I was walking, I saw a bunch of kids running toward him. They ran at him, knocking all his books out of his arms and tripping him so he landed in the dirt. His glasses went flying, and I saw them land in the grass about ten feet from him. He looked up and I saw this terrible sadness in his eyes. My heart went out to him. So, I jogged over to him as he crawled around looking for his glasses, and I saw a tear in his eye. As I handed him his glasses, I said, 'Those guys are jerks. They really should get lives.' He looked at me and said, 'Hey thanks!' There was a big smile on his face.It was one of those smiles that showed real gratitude.I helped him pick up his books, and asked him where he lived. As it turned out, he lived near me, so I asked him why I had never seen him before. He said he had gone to private school before now. I would have never hung out with a private school kid before. We talked all the way home, and I carried some of his books. He turned out to be a pretty cool kid. I asked him if he wanted to play a little football with my friends. He said yes.We hung out all weekend and the more I got to know Kyle, the more I liked him, and my friends thought the same of him. Monday morning came, and there was Kyle with the huge stack of books again.I stopped him and said, 'Boy, you are gonna really build some serious muscles with this pile of books everyday!' He just laughed and handed me half the books. Over the next four years, Kyle and I became best friends.. When we were seniors we began to think about college. Kyle decided on Georgetown and I was going to Duke. I knew that we would always be friends, that the miles would never be a problem. He was going to be a doctor and I was going for business on a football scholarship. Kyle was valedictorian of our class. I teased him all the time about being a nerd. He had to prepare a speech for graduation.I was so glad it wasn't me having to get up there and speak. Graduation day, I saw Kyle. He looked great.He was one of those guys that really found himself during high school. He filled out and actually looked good in glasses. He had more dates than I had and all the girls loved him. Boy, sometimes I was jealous! Today was one of those days.I could see that he was nervous about his speech. So, I smacked him on the back and said, 'Hey, big guy, you'll be great!' He looked at me with one of those looks (the really grateful one) and smiled. 'Thanks,' he said. As he started his speech, he cleared his throat, and began, 'Graduation is a time to thank those who helped you make it through those tough years. Your parents, your teachers, your siblings, maybe a coach... but mostly your friends... I am here to tell all of you that being a friend to someone is the best gift you can give them. I am going to tell you a story.' I just looked at my friend with disbelief as he told the story of the first day we met. He had planned to kill himself over the weekend. He talked of how he had cleaned out his locker so his Mom wouldn't have to do it later and was carrying his stuff home. He looked hard at me and gave me a little smile. 'Thankfully, I was saved. My friend saved me from doing the unspeakable.' I heard the gasp go through the crowd as this handsome, popular boy told us all about his weakest moment. I saw his Mom and dad looking at me and smiling that same grateful smile. Not until that moment did I realize it's depth. Never underestimate the power of your actions. With one small gesture you can change a person's life. You now have two choices, you can:
1) Put this on your profile or 2) Forget you read this and act like it didn't touch your heaRT
i like trains
|Focus:||Anime/Manga Vampire Knight|