Author has written 5 stories for Death Note, and Yu-Gi-Oh.
WOW... No wonder I have no idea how to find Bloodrose123's fics on the search bar. She changed her name and only NOW decided to tell me its something like XXdropletsXX or something like that.
AND... She revealed my secret identity!!! (DUN DUN DUHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Yes I was unmasked by my stupid friend who posted my account name on her profile (the only one there!!!) so now Suzaku (nickname...you know who you are >:( ) knows my account after I cleverly avoided it for a whole year! Way to play droop...uh...XdropletX? no thats not it, oh who cares... ALL OF MY HATE!
Okay, before I say anything else I would like to inform the entire WORLD that I saw Tom Felton, Hayden Panetierre and Robert Englund... I also MET ... Kaitlyn Glass, Colleen Clinkenbeard, and... (Cue trumpets that play for kings and stuff) ... BRAD SWAILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Needless to say,
BEST DAY EVER
Hi, I'm an anime obsessed insomniac girl (Never ask a lady her age... rude people). I just got my account. One day I decided to think (very dangerous for me) and I said to myself, "Self, you should really do something better with your time than only reading fanfics" So then, the little voice in the back of my head said "Stop talking to yourself you cracked out nut job!" And thus, this messed up account you see before you. I love writing, but always procrastinate, so updates will happen when they happen. Anyway, ENJOY!
So far, I finished a fic called "Toddler L". (I know, original right?), but not to worry children! My sequel is being written called "One L of a girl" (Not a a gender-bending fic)
My first friend here was SasuHika. She is the best and always reviews!
I suck at writing about myself so right about now I'm typing on the computer drawing a blank about what to say. I'll really watch any anime (depending on how weird it gets). My fave right now is Death Note. (Which I do NOT own)
I have written, or am writing Yaoi because I think that the characters are a good couple.
One of my friends from school turned out to be Bloodrose123.
Oh Yeah! I enjoy reviews! it encourages me to update.
I was thinking of other fanfics I would write, if you want to be sure that one of these gets made please tell me. (All are for Death Note so far, I'm just in my obsessive stage, maybe one day it'll pass but I like other anime too!)
Dramatic/funny Death Note fic would be L had adopted a daughter! (OMG, right?) She can no longer stay at home alone for her safety and everyone will need to adjust to having a girl (Not as dumb as Misa) around. She will be special though, this aspect would let her know that Light is Kira.
Mello runs away from Wammy's and goes to find L. Everyone goes looking for him. More drama included I just don't want to spoil the whole thing
Another Idea is to have Light and L email each other in the task force building. Even though they aren't even ten feet away!
Watari is away and L has to do the chores! Will Light decide to help?
That's pretty much it for now :)
getting HIGH meant swinging at the playground?
the worst thing you could get from boys was c0oties?
'm 0 m' (was your hero)
and 'D a D' was the boy you were gonna marry?
and your WORST ENEMIES were your siblings
and race issues were about who ran the fastest?
when-WAR-was a card game
and life was simple and carefree?
remember when all you wanted to do
WAS GROW UP?
Put this in your profile if you're still 5 inside...no matter how old you are.
Check this out...
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal
pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a
rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't
mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the
olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer
be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl
mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed
ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling
was ipmorantt! tahts so cool!
My name is Tiffany
I am three,
My eyes are swollen
I cannot see,
I must be stupid
I must be bad,
What else could have made
My daddy so mad?
I wish I were better
I wish I weren’t ugly,
Then maybe my mommy
Would still want to hug me.
I can’t do a wrong
I can’t speak at all
Or else im locked up
All day long.
When im awake im all alone
The house is dark
My folks aren’t home
When my mommy does come home
I'll try and be nice,
So maybe ill just get
One whipping tonight.
I just heard a car
My daddy is back
From Charlie’s bar.
I hear him curse
My name is called
I press myself
Against the wall
I try to hide
From his evil eyes
I’m so afraid now
I’m starting to cry
He finds me weeping
Calls me ugly words,
He says its my fault
He suffers at work.
He slaps and hits me
And yells at me more,
I finally get free
And run to the door
He’s already locked it
And i start to bawl,
He takes me and throws me
Against the hard wall
I fall to the floor
With my bones nearly broken,
And my daddy continues
With more bad words spoken,
"I’m sorry!", I scream
But its now much to late
His face has been twisted
Into a unimaginable shape
The hurt and the pain
Again and again
O please God, have mercy!
O please let it end!
And he finally stops
And heads for the door
While i lay there motionless
Brawled on the floor
My name is tiffany
I am three,
Tonight my daddy
And you can help
Sickens me top the soul,
And if you read this
and don’t pass it on
I pray for your forgiveness
Because you would have to be
One heartless person
To not be effected
By this Poem
And because you are effected,
Do something about it!
So all i ask you to do
Is pass this on!IF YOU ARE AGAINST CHILD ABUSE
I almost cried when I read this story.
Your a book-aholic if...
You can randomly open to a page and know exactly what's going on.
Read the book until 4 A.M., then get back up at 7 to continue reading.
You write fanfictions about the book.
You try to get all of your friends (and everyone else in the entire world) to read it.
Everything reminds you of the book.
You quote random lines all the time.
You've gotten incredibly bored in class, and debated on doing something your favorite character can do to escape the class
You've read a book more than five times.
You've read a book with 400+ pages in less than two days.
You've found yourself trying to impersonate a character.
i have done all these things and more...
I'm the kind of girl who walks into a door and apologizes.
I'm the kind of girl who would rather act stupid than smart.
I'm the kind of girl who would burst out laughing in a dead silence because of something that happened yesterday.
I'm the kind of girl who would get fired at the M&M's company for throwing out the W's.
I'm the kind of girl who gets drunk off soda and loves every minute of it
if you are obsessed with page breaks like i am copy and paste this into your profile
Girl: Talk to her!
i thought this is the sweetest thing ever
Ways to annoy people at the cinema:
Throw popcorn in the air and yell, "It's snowing!"
Go, "Oooooh..." whenever anyone kisses.
Clap when the good guy gets killed.
During the previews, yell, "Can you fast-forward it?"
Whenever the bad guy is doing something devious, say, "Watch out!"
Laugh very loudly at all the corny jokes.
Tell the man selling popcorn that the bathroom is flooding.
Yell out what is going to happen.
Wear a cape and when it's your turn to get popcorn yell, "I'm Batman! Hahaha!" and run away.
Say that they cannot sit next to you because you invisible friend already is.
Dress for every movie as if it were the Rocky Horror Picture Show.
Use empty chairs next to you as catapults with candy. Aim at specific people behind you and see if you can hit anyone in the back row.
Wear 3D glasses. Complain loudly how bad the effects are.
Bring a flashlight. In the middle of the film do shadow puppets on the ceiling.
Bring a remote control. Complain that you can't change the channel.
Sit in the front row, the minute the movie starts run out screaming.
Every time a character's name is mentioned do the Richmeister. (for a guy named Nick say, the Nickmeister, the Nickenator, Nickarino...)
Bring a beach ball. Toss it around.
Try to start a wave.
Become a bookie. Take bets on who will die first.
Sit in the back and throw eggs at the projection window.
Every time someone curses cover your ears and scream, "No profanity!"
Sing with the theme music.
Bring and use your own air freshener.
At the ticket booth, request tickets for really old movies, "I'll have two tickets for the Goonies."
Throw spit wads on the screen. Try throwing them on the upper part of the screen so they can't get scraped off.
Pass around a collection plate and see if anyone contributes.
Point a laser pointer at the screen. Give the audience a laser light show.
Bring a book and a bright light. Start reading the book with the light on. When someone asks you to turn out the light, yell, "Shh, I'm trying to read!"
Use binoculars. Stare at the audience rather than the movie.
Bring a Nintendo laser gun. Shoot at the screen.
Clap loudly every time a person walks into the theater late.
When someone kicks the back of your chair, scream, "Ahhh, whiplash!"
Ask what the theater's return policy on popcorn is.
Ask the person at the ticket window, "Do you work here?"
Start a standing ovation at the end of the movie.
Quote all dialogue 4 seconds after it is said on the screen.
Get up frequently and leave the room while singing "Let's all go to the Lobby to get ourselves a treat"
Every time there is a gun shot scream, "Hit the floor!", jump on the floor, and cover your head.
Wear one of those "cat in the hat" top hats.
Play musical chairs, getting up frequently and moving right next to someone sitting by themself.
Bring your own beanbag chair and sit in the aisle.
Before the movie begins, tape fart cusions to various chairs in the theater room.
Bring a portable air popper, pop your own popcorn.
Bring a watergun and shoot it at anyone who begins talking then say very loudly, "SHH!"
Before the commercials start and people are just coming in and shout so that people outside can hear, "I'M SO VERY SORRY! YOU'RE TOO LATE!"
Tie a cardboard box around your waist and walk up and down the aisles shouting "Get your popcorn, peanuts!"
Cough really loudly right at the most important part of the movie, so nobody can hear it, like when the killer's name is going to be said.
Laugh hysterically during the sad parts in the movie, cry during the funny ones.
Bring a pager or cellphone and set them off every 5 minutes, you can also set off a watch alarm if you have a loud one.
Say "Shhhhh" every 5 minutes.
Pass by a room that's showing a movie you've already seen, put your head into the room, and scream the end.
This is Bunny.
F is for friends who do stuff together
U is for you and me
N is for anywhere and any time at all down here in the deep blue sea
COPY AND PASTE THIS INTO YOUR PROFILE IF YOU THINK SPONGEBOB ROCKS!!!!
I'm that girl who is smiles but is hurting inside.
I'm that girl who guides but doesn't know what's right.
I'm that girl who'd fight for someone else's rights.
Outside I'm pretty, I'm glowing, I'm strong.
But inside, I'm hurting, knowing I don't belong.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile.
15 Things to do at WAL-MART.
1. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
2. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
3. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
" 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
4. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
5. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
6. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
7. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
"Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
8. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
9. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
10. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
11. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
12. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
13. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
"NO! NO! It's those voices again!"
14. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
15. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "pikachu, I choose you!"
Repost this if you laughed...
Or are planning to do any of these things
16 ways to maintain a Healthy level of insanity
1. At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hairdryer at passing cars, see if they slow down.
2. Page yourself over the intercom. Don’t disguise your voice.
3. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
4. Put a garbage can on your desk and label it “IN”
5. Put decaf in the coffee maker for three weeks. Once everyone is over their Caffeine addictions, switch to expresso.
6. Finish all your sentences with “In Accordance to the Prophecy”.
7. Dont use any punctuation
8. As often as possible, skip rather than walk.
9. Specify that your drive thru order is “To Go”
10. Sing Along at the Opera
11. Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don’t rhyme.
12. Put mosquito netting around your work area and play tropical sounds all day.
13. When the money comes out of the ATM, scream “I WON I WON!!”
14. When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot, yelling “Run for your lives, they’re loose!!”
15. Tell your children over dinner, “Due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go.”
16. Send this to your friends to make them smile, It’s called therapy.
23 Ways To Annoy People In An Elevator
1)CRACK open your bag, peer Inside and ask “Got enough air
2) STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open,
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE At another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: “You’re
7) SAY -DING at each floor.
8) SAY “I wonder what all these do?” And push all the buttons.
9) MAKE explosion noises when someone presses a button.
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: “I have
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: “Is that your beeper?”
12) TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13) DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other
14) WHEN there’s only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back
16) ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17) HOLD the doors open and say you’re waiting for your friend. After a
18) DROP a pen and wail until someone reaches to help pick it up, then
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20) PRETEND you’re a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and
21) SWAT at flies that don’t exist.
22) CALL out “Group hug” then enforce it.
23) When the lift is going down scream “we’re gonna die"
Unsafe External Link