Author has written 20 stories for Yu-Gi-Oh, Dragonlance, and Yu-Gi-Oh GX.
About the author: (if anybody would even consider looking at it --)
Pen name: Mijikai
Real name: That's a secret.
Age: Guess!Guess! Am I 21? Or 13? Guess!
(Read if your interested)
I love books and I really recommend this series. And if you have a chance, visit the fanfiction section to it!
1. DRAGONLANCE! (any book with Raistlin in it)
2. Cal series by Rob Thurman
3. Wicked (well...I liked it)
My original stories:
McKellie series (Prologue posted on fanfiction.press) :
1. A Broken Family (Parts I, II, and III)
2. On the Other side
3. The Music of My Life
Yu-Gi-Oh Fan fics:
1. Hikari and Yami: About two twins. One of light, one of dark. Dark kills light, light is reborn. Dark trys killing light again, but will the light melt Dark's cold heart before he succeeds? (Completed)
2. Life in Reality: (completed) (Hints of yaoi) Parents gone, lives with his hated brother, people out to kill him. What next? Plus a sidestory called Can't I have Braces.
3. Slave: Two Eyptians find themselves slaves within Rome. Now they must depends on each other in order to escape.
4. My Own Show: (completed)The YGO cast has locked the director in a closet and is making their own series of Yugioh. (deleted)
5. The Best Gift: (Completed) Yugi and Yami had a fight, and are not speaking to each other. So it's up to Ryou and Bakura (though he was forced) to bring peace between Dark and Light. But something goes wrong. Terribly wrong.
6. Domino (First Chapter edited): (adapted from the anime Motropolis) A young boy was found in a burning lab and immediately formed a bond with the grandson of a detective. However, the peace shatters when several men are after the young boy. What is so special about the boy? (Completed) (Warning: Those who do not like m/m, don't read the epilogue. The rest should be pretty safe)
7. Brother Wolf of the King: (I think it's crap. I'm surprised people like it) Two twins are seperated because it is the law to kill the youngest twin of a pair. One continues to live in the realm of the elves while the other grows up in the society of humans. Once grown the oldest seeks the youngest, but Seto, a powerful advisor, follows him the young King. If he finds out about the youngest being alive, he shall be sentenced to sudden death.
8. Guardian Angel: Yugi is a young boy who gets beaten up by bullies. But once he steps foot into a pharaoh's tomb, his life changes forever. (I think this is discontinued or I might rewrite it)
9. Red Petals: (Yaoi) Yugi is a young boy who his shunned by his older brother. One day, during an immense earthquake, he meets a harsh demon named Yami, who just loves to tick Yugi's older brother off. Due to the fact thatYami has taken over Yugi's body and pushed his soul out, he receives all the pain that Yami would usually feel. But when they slowly start to become friends, Yugi is taken and Yami defies his father to bring him back.
10. My Birthday Wish: (Fluff)Yami's on this 'date' thing with Anzu, and Yugi's feeling a bit down when he leaves, which Yami doesn't figure it out till very late. Can he wish Yugi a happy birthday before it hits 24:00? (Complete)
11. Shesepankh: Yami was spared from the jaws of Ammit by Shadi and is now working as a Yami. Unfortunately, all his aibou's seem to die before their time comes, and so he is given one more chance, or Shadi is forced to send him back to Ammit. The only problem is is that his new aibou is a young prince of Egypt, and do you know how many people want to kill the Prince?
12. He Smiled At Me: (Warning: Yaoi) They say that it's bad to keep your emotions all bottled up inside, but I've been doing it anyway. But it becomes a bit hard when my best friend Anzu has a crush on this new boy from Egypt, and I really want to help her. But he keeps smiling at me (damn it) and I'm starting to feel something. Could it be love. Anzu/Yami/ Yugi (Not a triangle. Just read across. Anzu's liking may change to Yugi, not sure)
13. I'll Win Him Back: (Sequeal to He Smiled At Me) Everything was bliss. I had friends, boyfriend, and a loving Grandpa...but that all changed, starting when Yami's old boyfriend showed up, and wanted him back after a misunderstanding in Egypt. But not all of it is bad, since he proposed to me and we're marrying after college...but then he shows up and actually steals my Yami away...And then Grandpa's gone...And everything gets screwed up. (Completed) (Warning: May be soap opera-ish)
14: A Flower in a Desert: (Yaoi)Young Atemu is a young Prince who rather be playing then studying and everday he suffers through tutoring and the abuse of his cousin Seito, a young priest who is given the gift of foresight of death. But he has a secret, a big one. He's in love with his young cousin Heba, but his Father wants him to marry his other cousin, Anzu. What will the outcome of love be?
15. Hikari and Yami: The Dark Omen: (sequel to Hikari and Yami) Light and Dark no longer are at war, but the ties between them are still not complete, and a dark evil comes to pass that will force Light and Darkness to finally join together. But when Darkness disappears, how will the Light find strength to lead both Lightness and Darkness to vicotry?
16. Mind Corruption: (Shounen ai)Because of an accident, Yugi is stuck in a mental asylum where he doesn't remember much of his past and has bloody illusions. What makes it worse is that his counsiler is thee Pegusas J. Crawford and he is stuck in his hate for one person. Yami.
17. Sweet Dreams and Shattered Reality: The world is dieing and one by one a life is lost. A young boy hiding in what was once the Kame Game shop, meets the Grim Reaper named of darkness and is taken somewhere where sweet dreams and a shattered reality collide. (This _should_ be completed) I'm sorry about the mix up and I haven't been on lately to go over the new changes on FF.Net. And people are going to hate me but this was actually meant to be a One Shot.
18. Heaven and Hell: (Sequel to Life and Reality) (Hints of shounen ai) I am now a single parent and suffering from an unknown stalker. Most of my friends gone to collage, plus an unknown stalker. I get hit on by people at my job because my boss tricked me into working at a certain bar that he failed to mention one crucial fact about and did I mention I have an unknown stalker?
Lord of the Rings Fanfics:
1. Riddles of Life: (Someone reviewed it! (Hugs the reviewer and cries)) About Frodo's childhood. When he first meets Bilbo and comes to live with him. But the one ring is discovered and in Frodo's fascination takes it. Bilbo finds the one ring gone and snaps.
1. Ripple Upon the Surface: (Shounen ai) Caramon becomes determined that Raistlin would not meet the great wizard, and goes into the past with Dalamar. But Dalamar has his own reasons for going and stoping Raistlin. With ambition and power on his mind, Dalamar slowly weedles his way into Raistlin's young life. (Warning: This is a fanfiction. Those of you who are die hard Dragonlance fans that see fault or observe a character who is acting OOC CALM DOWN. I am not the author, so therefore DON'T have to follow the characters and timeline EXACTLY TO THE LAST DETAIL)