Poll: What Story Should I Update Next? Vote Now!
Author has written 3 stories for Vampire Diaries, and Originals.
"Some people are good at being in love. Some people are good at love. Two very different things, I think. Being in love is the romantic part- sex all the time, midday naps in the sheets, the jokes, the laughs, the fun, long conversations with no pauses, overwhelming separation anxiety... Just the best sides of both people, you know? But love begins when the excitement of being in love starts to fade: the stress of life sets in, the butterflies disappear, the sex becomes a chore, the tears, the sadness, the arguments, the cattiness... The worst parts of both people. But if you still want that person by your side through all of those things... that's when you know - that's when you know you're good at love." - Matthew Healy
"We spend our whole lives becoming ourselves when we are born as no one else." - Marina Diamondis
"I think couples should sort of worship one another in a sense and understand that that person is your teacher for the rest of your life, where you like it or not." - Daniel Gillies
Hello, there. I'm Nicole. Welcome to my profile.
Things to Know
1) I love Daniel Gillies and Paul Thomas Wasilewski too much for my own good. They're on my mind all the time. Even when I don't talk about them directly, they are always in my mind. In my opinion, they are the two best actors. I have meet both men and let me just tell you, they are so incredibly perfect in person that I swear I made a fool out of myself. Both told me that they loved me, so I guess you could say my life is complete!
2) Phoebe Jane Elizabeth Tonkin and Claire Rhiannon Holt are my queens. They slay your favorites everyday and that is a fact. I hope to someday meet them and tell them how much they mean to me and hopefully get a picture with them.
3) The Originals and The Vampire Diaries are the only two shows that I watch regularly. I have a problem sitting down and doing something for too long (hence the fact that I don't update as much as I should).
4) My taste in music is mostly across the board but I can't stand country music. I'm sorry. I just don't like it at all. My favorite bands are The 1975 and The Neighbourhood. Miley Cyrus is my favorite individual singer as well as Justin Bieber.
5) I have a major weakness for anything that is vintage. To me vintage is anything from 1920-1980. I wish I could have lived my life somewhere in there, like maybe the sixties, but sadly I'm not able to.
Unsafe External Link