Author has written 2 stories for Hetalia - Axis Powers.
I'm Prussian Red.
Call me Bridget, though, or I suppose Red. I don't really care.
I am a female earthling, as my name implies.
I like cartoons, books, and rain.
My inspirations, and therefore my work, usually do not contain any rhyme or reason... just so you know.
- Are you an innie or an outie?
I am an innie, like the majority of the world's population.
- Have you ever written a song?
Um, I've written spare verses and choruses, but I've never sat down and developed a full song.
- Can you make change for a dollar right now?
Nope! I've got 57 in change right now.
- Have you ever been in the opposite sex's public toilet?
Yes, I have. I've used a men's single stall toilet in a moment of desperation when the women's was broken. I also accidentally went into the boys bathroom at school. It smelled like wet paint and feces.
- Have you ever written a poem?
I've written countless poems, one of which is posted on this site. Go read it please! :)
- Do you like catsup on or beside your fries?
Beside, duh. Who wants to get ketchup all over their fingers every time they reach for a fry?!
- Have you ever been a boy/girl scout?
No, thank God. But my brother is hardcore on his way to becoming an Eagle Scout right now.
- Have you ever written a book?
I'm in the process. Unfortunately my creativity organ is constipated.
- Have you ever broken a mirror?
Luckily (hah, get it?) no. I don't think I have.
- Are you superstitious?
More or less. I don't think wearing a special pair of socks will boost your test grade, but I certainly don't believe it's unthinkable that there's something beyond the mundane. The idea of an afterlife seems pretty plausible.
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
Um, I don't really have one hugepet peeve. Just a lot of little ones. If I had to pick one main pet peeve it would be poor grammar.
- Do you slurp your drink after it's gone?
I slurp my drinks long after the cup has gone dry.
- Have you ever blown bubbles in your milk?
Seriously? Who hasn't?
- Would you rather eat a Big Mac or a Whopper?
Um...nasty. I guess a Whopper? Simply because I hate pickles.
- Have you ever gone skinny-dipping?
No. I've never been able to muster up the courage.
- Would you ever parachute out of a plane?
Also no. But I'd rather do that than bungie jump, oddly enough.
- What's the most daring thing you've done?
TP and trash a boys' cabin and then follow it up by putting their mattresses on the roof.
- When you are at the grocery store, do you ask for paper or plastic?
Plastic because I'm still young
- True or False: You would rather eat steak than pizza.
Ehh... depends on my mood.
- Did you have a baby blanket?
No, I had a stuffed rabbit named Bunny.
- Have you ever tried to cut your own hair?
Yes. When I was about seven.
- How did that turn out?
Not so hot.I blamed it on my brother when my mom found the clippings. Which didn't work all that well considering his hair is blonde and my hair is red. And it's not that easy to hide patchy haircuts.
- Have you ever sleepwalked?
No, but I have experienced a bout of sleep paralysis.
- Have you ever had a birthday party at McDonalds?
No. Birthdays in my family are usually small family events at home.
- Can you flip your eye-lids up?
I'm not sure. I've always seen that as too gross to try.
- Are you double jointed?
No, but I can pop my shoulder blades out.
- If you could be any age, what age would you be?
That's tough. Either a young child like age eight, where you have such vast amounts of creativity and innocence... or an eighteen-year-old where you're still young, but also are old enough to have freedoms.
- Have you ever gotten gum stuck in your hair?
Thankfully no. But I have left it in my pocket, unwrapped, and then forgot about it. When it came out of the washer, the pocket was gummed shut.
- Do you ride roller coasters?
Yes!!! The bigger, the faster, the more vomit-inducing, the better!
- What's your favorite carnival ride?
See above answer. Or bumper cards.
- What is your dream car?
Bumblebee. (2012 Camaro or classic Bug.) Though I wouldn't mind a Ferrari California.
- What is your favorite cartoon of all time?
It's hard to pick a favorite. Transformers: Prime or Young Justice. Danny Phantom, Xiaolin Showdown, Teen Titans, GI Joe: Renegades, Totally Spies, Kim Possible... most shows in that vein.
- Have you ever eaten a dog biscuit?
Yes. It honestly wasn't so awful.
- If so, would you eat another one?
In moments of desperation, yeah, I probably would.
- If you were in a car sinking in a lake, what would you do first?
Reevaluate my life... just kidding, I'd probably roll down a window and try to swim out.
- Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
No, and I don't intend to. Unless it was Ratchet. And then yes, I would hop right in.
- Can you pick something up with your toes?
Yes. I'm particularly good at pencils.
- How many remote controls do you have in your house?
At least seven. Probably more.
- Have you ever fallen asleep in school?
Yes. Most notably in the middle of a meditation in Theology class. Unfortunately my leg spasmed and I kicked the teacher's metal desk, causing a thunderous clang.
- How many times have you flown in an airplane in the last year?
Four times, I believe. Two planes down, two planes back.
- How many foreign countries have you visited?
Just one. :( Mexico. I also have passed momentarily into Canada.
- If you were out of shape, would you compete in a triathlon if you were somehow guaranteed to win a big, gaudy medal?
Absolutely not. I'd rather train and compete to the best of my ability. I am one of those hideous, soulless creatures that believes participation trophies aren't worth shit.
- Would you rather be rich and unhappy, or poor and happy?
Poor and happy. A lot of my best memories are in "poor" settings like rundown cabins and forests.
- If you fell into quicksand, would you try to swim or try to float?
As a swimmer, I'd probably be an idiot and try to swim. And then drown.
- Do you ask for directions when you are lost?
Yes, after a while of wandering.
- Have you ever held a Mexican jumping bean?
It was very strange...
- Are you more like Cinderella or Alice in Wonderland?
Alice, by far. I get so far absorbed in my own Wonderland sometimes... and that girl was smart. Was is the point of books without pictures or conversations?
- Would you rather have an ant farm with no ants or a box of crayons with broken points?
Crayons with no points. You can still work with those.
- Do you prefer light or dark bread?
Dark bread. It has more "personality," if that makes any sense.
- Do you prefer scrambled or fried eggs?
I like both equally.
- Have you ever been in a car that ran out of gas?
Thankfully no. But I've gotten pretty close.
- Do you talk in your sleep?
Not that anybody's ever reported to me...
- Would you rather shovel snow or mow the lawn?
Shovel snow. The work doesn't bother me, but I like cold weather better.
- Have you ever played in the rain?
All the time.
- Did you make mud pies?
Yes, I did. I also made mud potions.
- Have you ever broken a bone?
No. Just chipped a tooth.
- Would you climb a very high tree to save a kitten?
Yeah, probably. If I could reach all the branches ad knew they would support me.
- Can you tell the difference between a crocodile and an alligator?
It has something to due with whether the teeth stick out below the lip or not.
- Do you drink pepsi or coke?
I don't drink pop, period.
- What's your favorite number?
Eight. I like the way it sounds and divides, and the way it's symmetrical both ways.
- If you were a car, would you be an SUV or a sports car?
Um, I feel I'd be one of those Pintos that randomly explode.
- Have you ever accidentally taken something from a hotel?
Do the soap and shampoo samples count? And sometimes a spare key card. Nothing of value, if that's what you're asking.
- Have you ever slipped in the bathtub?
Yes, because I fell asleep while taking a shower.
- Do you use regular or deodorant soap?
What's deodorant soap? If you mean my soap has a yummy smell, then yes.
- Have you ever locked yourself out of the house?
Yeah. I had to sit in the garage for hours waiting for my parents to come home.
- Would you rather make your living as a singing cowboy or as one of the Simpsons voices?
God, this is a hard question... they'd both be a ton of fun? Can I be the voice of a Simpsons character that's a singing cowboy?
- If you could invite any movie star to your home for dinner, who would it be?
Charlie Sheen. Just so I could listen to him talk for a while. XD
- Do you need corrective lenses?
No. I have been blessed with perfect 20/20. I do look good in glasses, though.
- Would you hang out with / date someone your best friend didn't like?
No. I trust my friend's judgment enough to not do that.
- Would you hang out with someone your best friend liked, but you didn't like?
...maybe. That honestly depends on the circumstance and the reason for the disliking.
- Have you ever returned a gift?
No, I don't think so. I've given them to charity a few times, though.
- Would you give someone else a gift that had been given to you?
No. Those things have a way of getting around and it's kind of rude anyway.
- If you could attend an Olympic Event, what would it be?
Swimming, gymnastics, figure skating, or skiing.
- If you could participate in an Olympic Event, what would it be?
- How many pairs of shoes do you own?
I don't have a number. A lot, though.
- If your grandmother gave you a gift that you already have, would you tell her?
Nope. There's no reason to hurt her feelings over something like that.
- Do you sing in the car?
Pfft. It's an odd moment when I'm NOT.
- What is your favorite breed of dog?
I like labs, beagles, blood/basset hounds, muts... All those dopey, friendly dogs.
- Would you donate money to feed starving animals in the winter?
Yes! What kind of person wouldn't?!
- What is your favorite fruit?
Apples. 'Specially crunchy ones.
- What is your least favorite fruit?
Mangoes or fruit cocktail. *shudder* So... squishy.
- What kind of fruit have you never had?
- If you won a $5,000 shopping spree to any store, which store would you pick?
Barnes & Noble or something similar.
- What brand sports apparel do you wear the most?
- Are/were you a good student?
I'm average, GPA-wise. I'm smarter than my grades imply, though.
- Among your friends, who could you arm wrestle and beat?
Most of my female friends. Maybe some of my guy friends.
- If you had to choose, what branch of the military would you be in?
Air force or Navy. I'd love to be the fourth female rescue swimmer ever.
- What do you think is your best feature?
That's not really something I can say, I don't think. My creativity.
- If you were to win a Grammy, what kind of music would it be for?
Alternative, I'm guessing.
- If you were to win an Osacr, what kind of movie would it be for?
- What is your favorite season?
Fall. Not hot at all, no bugs, cool enough to wear cute jackets, leaf piles to jump into, Halloween, Thanksgiving, etc.
- How many members do you have in your immediate family?
Four, including myself. Eleven including myself, my family, the lizards, fish, dog, and rabbit.
- Which of the five senses is most important to you?
Hearing. I'd become severely depressed if I ever went deaf.
- Would you be a more successful painter or singer?
Painter, I think. But I'd more likely be a graphic novelist.
- How many years will/did you end up going to college?
No idea yet.
- Have you ever had surgery?
Not unless sanding down a tooth counts, no. I have had an ultrasound for totally non-baby related reasons, though.
- Would you rather be a professional figure skater or professional football player?
Figure skater. I'd kill to be able to bend and jump like that.
- What do you like to collect?
Books, pencils, and empty journals. Oh, and odd socks.
- How many collectibles do you have?
As if I'm organized enough to keep track...
- What one question would you add to this survey?