Author has written 1 story for Dragon Ball Z.
Skin color: brown
Eye color: dark brown
I like: fruit, cereal,toys, internet ,coloections ,books, sweets,music , art ,baking,food,poems, gohan/videl, and more i cant think of right now
I hate: things,yaoi/yuri,people,knifes, horror movies,waiting,math, trunks/pan,goten/bra.
I read ,Adventure Time,naruto
I watch: Lucky star and naruto
I play: Poptropica.com,fantage.com,miniclip,com,transformice.com,Agame.com, and still more
--are like apples--
The best ones--
--are at the top of the tree.--
--The boys don't want to reach--
--for the good ones because they-
are afraid of falling and getting hurt.
-Instead, they get the rotten apples-
from the ground that arent as good, but easy.
So the apples up top think
something is wrong w/ them when in -
reality they're amazing.
They just- -have to wait for the right
boy to-- --come along, the one who's-
--brave enough to--
--to the top--
--of the tree.--
I WILL CLIMB THAT TREE
Man: Where have you been all my life? Woman: Hiding from you.
Man: Haven't I seen you someplace before? Woman: Yes, that's why I don't go there anymore.
Man: Is this seat empty? Woman: Yes, and this one will be if you sit down.
Man: Hey baby, what's your sign? Woman: Do not enter
Man: Hi, I think we've had a date once or twice? Woman: Yeah, must've been once. I never make the same mistake twice.
Man: Will you go out with me Saturday? Woman: No, I'm having a headache this weekend
Man: "I know how to please a woman." Woman: "Then please leave me alone."
Put this on your profile
If you like to laugh!
A true idiot climbs a glass wall to see what's on the other side.
The extinction of the dinosoars was no accident. Barney came along and they all committed suicide.
If your heart was really broken, you'd be dead. So SHUT UP!
Warning: Trespassers will be shot. Survivors will be shot again.
I didn't say it was your fault. I said I was going to blame you.
Everything is okay in the end. If it isn’t okay, then it’s not the end.
IMPORTANT THINGS MY MOTHER TAUGHT ME!
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE. "If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning."
2. My mother taught me RELIGION. "You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL. "If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!"
4. My mother taught me LOGIC. "Because I said so, that's why."
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC. "If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me."
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT. "Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident."
7. My mother taught me IRONY. "Keep crying and I'll give you something to cry about."
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS. "Shut your mouth and eat your supper."
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM. "Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck?"
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA. "You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone."
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER. "This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it."
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY. "If I told you once, I've told you a million times. Don't exaggerate!"
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE. "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION. "Stop acting like your father!"
15. My mother taught me about ENVY. "There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do."
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION. "Just wait until we get home."
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING. "You are going to get it when you get home!"
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE. "If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to freeze that way."
19. My mother taught me ESP. "Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you are cold?"
20. My mother taught me HUMOR. "When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don't come running to me."
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT. "If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up."
22. My mother taught me GENETICS. "You're just like your father."
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS. "Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?"
24. My mother taught me WISDOM. "When you get to be my age, you'll understand."
25. And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE. "One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you!"
(1) IMPORTANT! Look at number 5
(2) Look at 7
(3)Sorry...look at number 9
(4) You will never believe it! Number 11
(5) Now look at number 3
(6) Ok ok! Look at number 10
(7) OMG! Look at number 4
(8) I just wanted to say hi :)
(9) Once again...look at number 2
(10) lol Now look at number 8
(11) I dare you to look at number 6
Unsafe External Link