Author has written 20 stories for Gravitation, Saiyuki, and Noir.
School is currently killing my fic time (It even halts me from originals, go figure) But since I missed fanfiction so much, I've decided to start working on a few when I get the chance.
1. I'm going to be updating Zero Sum soon enough. As soon as I figure out how to get through this block. Following it by an update of A Time To Kill. I'm completely stuck with GetBack Stare and Dad, There's A Youkai Under My Bed. I don't know what's going to happen to that now.
2. I've been reading the Monkey King, and yesterday I encountered the whole two chapters in which Tripitaka meets up with a hunter who helps him get through the first stage of his journey to India before he meets up with Sun Wukung. And it's giving me a pretty good damned idea for a Sanzo-centered fic. I'll try my very best not to make the hunter a Stu... Even if it KILLS me. -headslams-
3. What the! -- A Komyo Sanzo x Genjo Sanzo bunny! -hits it with a mallet-
4. I'm wondering whether I should start working on a Weiss fanfic or not. I better make it good. I really hate it when I screw up characterization. Which I know I've been guilty of in the past. -hangs head in shame-
5. More Gravitation fanfics. Go me. -headslams some more-
Unsafe External Link