I'm a barely experienced author/illustrator.
I used to have a life but, that was before video games, anime, YouTube, James Patterson and Creepypasta.
Now to copy and edit the questions from other people's profile. MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Favourite Story: Please don't ask that.
Favourite Characters: Jane, Liu, BEN and Masky (Even though he's NOT a murderer, according to his original story...)
Favourite Entry: What kind of question is that for this subject?!!!
Favourite characters: Tim. Just Tim.
Favorite Book: STOP ASKING THAT QUESTION!
Favorite Characters: Max, Fang and Angel
Favourite Movie: *brain explosion*
Favourite Characters: Harry, Hermione, and Draco (AMG WHAT?!)
If you believe in Jesus Christ, copy this onto your profile. DON'T IGNORE THIS, because in the Bible it says: "If you deny me, I will deny you in front of the Father. So be considerate.
Why do we SLEEP in church by stay AWAKE through a two hour movie?
Why is it so HARD to talk about God, but so EASY to gossip?
Why are we so BORED when we look at a Christian magazine, but find it EASY to read Playboy?
Why is it so easy to IGNORE a Godly Facebook wall post, yet we REPOST the nasty ones?
Why are CHURCHES getting smaller, but BARS AND CLUBS are growing?
Think about it, are you going to REPOST this? Are you going to IGNORE because you think you'll get laughed at?
Would you have read this if it said...Read This in Gods Name?
Repost if you truly believe in God.
Jesus had no servants, yet they called Him Master...
He had no degree, yet they called Him Teacher...
He had no medicine, yet they called Him Healer...
He had no army, yet kings feared Him...
He won no military battles, yet He conquered the world...
He committed no crime, yet they crucified Him...
He was buried in a tomb, yet He still lives today...
Be honored to serve such a leader who loves us.
If you believe in God and Jesus Christ His son...
Then copy and paste this on your profile.
If you ignore him, in the Bible, Jesus says...
"If you deny me before man, I will deny you before my father in Heaven..."
lets expand the cut-off phrase
If you believe in Jesus Christ, put this in your profile, and DON'T IGNORE THIS because in the Bible it says, "If you deny me on Earth, I will deny you in front of my Father at the Gates of Heaven."
IF YOU LOVE GOD, COPY AND PASTE THIS INTO YOUR PROFILE!
98 OF TEENS WON'T STAND UP FOR GOD... REPOST THIS IF YOU'RE ONE OF THE 2 WHO WILL
There's beauty in all imperfections. Learn to love them.
If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.
I'm not insane... I just do what the voices tell me to.
When life gives you lemons, make grape juice. Then sit back and let the world wonder how you did it.
Live your life crazy and love every minute of it.
My friends are CRAZY, but I still love them.
For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity. (Jean Dubuffet)
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success. (Bruce Feirstein)
Sanity isn't in my dictionary (Me)
59 AWESOME WAYS TO MAKE YOUR TEACHER WANNA BACKHAND YOU!!
1. Walk into the classroom like a super spy. (Keep your back on the walls as you walk, point your finger up like a gun, look around with shifty eyes, hum the Mission Impossible theme, etc.)
2. After everything your teacher says, ask why continuously.
3. If your teacher is yelling at a classmate, wait for them to finish their tantrum then ask "Does somebody need a hug?” very loudly.
4. If your teacher starts blowing up at you for saying that, simply reply, “Wow, I can tell you’re a blast at parties.”
5. Sit in a corner and wait for everyone to stare at you. When they do, grab your head and scream “The light! Make it stop, it burns!"
6. Flick pieces of paper around the class.
7. When your teacher tells you to stop, cross your arms and say, “You're racist against paper aren’t you.”
8. Don’t do your homework.
9. When your teacher asks you why you didn’t do your homework say, “I dropped it while beating up this guy for saying you’re the worst teacher ever.” Then sit there and smile sweetly.
10. When you have a substitute teacher, wait for them to write their name on the board. Then when they say hello my name is Mr./Mrs (insert name here), you stand up and say “Prove it!”
11. When your teacher asks why you were late say, “My goldfish died.” Then burst into tears.
12. When handing in your homework, write "This paper will self-destruct in 5 seconds." at the bottom.
13. When you leave the class bow and say, “May the force be with you, young one.”
14. When the teacher turns the light off, start singing opera as loud as you can. When they turn the light back on, look around pretending to be confused.
15. Whisper to the person next to you. When the teacher comes up behind you, scream.
16. Walk into class dancing the Macarena.
17. Tell your teacher you heard the other teachers talking about him/her in the staff room.
18. Raise your hand and say "I totally agree!" after everything your teacher says.
19. Spend the whole lesson trying to lick your elbow.
20. Speak in French.
21. Come late to class in a Spider-Man costume; say there was "a disturbance”
22. When they tell someone to turn around have everyone in class do it as well.
23. "The homework’s due now? Oh, give me a minute then."
24. Hand in an essay where every word is spelled wrong.
25. Run in the room screaming, “THE WORLD IS GOING TO END!”
26. When the teacher asks you why you are late, say, “The queen is never late, everyone else is simply early."
27. When a teacher asks you a question, say, “I’m sorry, the brain you tried to reach has been disconnected, please leave me alone or try again later, thank you.”
28. When the teacher turns on the overhead projector, scream “AAH MY EYES!!”
29. Tell yourself knock-knock jokes, then laugh loads.
30. Hide under your desk and yell “THE SKY IS FALLING!”
31. When someone knocks on the door, shout “OH NO, THEY’RE COMING FOR ME!”
32. Bring in a 4th Grader and says he’s your new pet.
33. In your technology lesson, when the teacher asks you what you are making, say a nuclear bomb.
34. When your teacher asks you a question, just stare at them.
35. Constantly talk to yourself in a low voice.
36. Purposely fall off your chair and make a big scene about it.
37. If you’re playing a really boring game, make a big deal if you win.
38. Glue all their scissors together.
39. Make paperclip jewelery. I.e. necklaces, earrings, etc…
40. Pull out one strand of someone’s hair and yell “DNA!”
41. Wear a sticker or a badge that says ‘Admiral’
42. Talk to a pen.
43. If you find a pencil on the floor, jump onto a desk, hold up the pencil, and yell, "LITTERING IS WRONG!! WHOEVER DROPPED THIS MUST BE PUNISHED!!" Then run around the room singing in a foreign language.
44. Yell “LIAR!” to everything they say.
45. Smile. All the time.
46. Draw a tiny black spot on your arm. Make it bigger every day. Look at it and say, “It’s spreading, IT’S SPREADING!”
47. When a substitute teacher is taking attendance, say everyone is missing. Then, if they ask who you are, say ‘Your worst Nightmare’
48. When you know the answer, bounce up and down and go "OOOHH I KNOW THIS!!"
49. When a teacher calls on you say, "I forgot." To every question she asks.
50. If you have to blow your nose in class, blow your nose to the tune of your favorite song.
51. When the teacher is not facing you, get the whole class to move their desks forward towards the him/her!
52. Hum throughout the lesson, but make sure you do not get caught!
53. When a teacher asks you a question... Reply "ERM, COMPUTER SAYS NOOO!!"
54. When the teacher makes a statement, stand boldly and shout "I OBJECT!!"
55. REPEAT the last word the teacher says but say it much louder!
56. While the teachers back is turned, everyone swaps seats!
57. If you are sure you haven't passed the test, write your phone number at the end with a heart!
58. When you hear a Police car siren from outside, run around screaming in the classroom shouting "Oh no, they're here. Oh my goodness. What do I do? Miss/Sir you have to help me! Oh goodness. They must have found the body! HELP!"
59. When it's your turn to answer a question... Shout "NEXT!"
Weird Warning Labels
On artificial bacon:
Real artificial bacon bits.
(So we don't get fake fake bacon. Oh no we get real fake bacon.)
On Sears hairdryer:
Do not use while sleeping.
On a package of pasta after the cooking instructions:
"Put on fork and eat."
(No way! We're supposed to eat food?)
On a bag of Fritos:
You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside.
(Okay, I'll just take this with me...JOKING!)
On a bar of soap:
Directions: Use like regular soap.
(Little Kid: Mommy, how do you use regular soap?)
On some Swann frozen dinners:
Serving suggestion: Defrost.
(You can eat Swann frozen dinners frozen?)
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert: (printed on the bottom of the box)
Do not turn upside down.
(You really should put that somewhere else.)
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding:
Product will be hot after heating.
(Are you sure? Let's experiment.)
On packaging for a Rowenta iron:
Do not iron clothes on body.
(But I don't have an ironing board!)
On Boot's Children's cough medicine:
Do not drive car or operate machinery.
(Police Person (after kid crashes): License and registration. Kid: I'm only tree and a half years old. *achoo*)
On a Korean kitchen knife
Warning: keep out of children.
(*Eyebrows above hairline*)
On Nytol sleep aid:
Warning: may cause drowsiness.
(It better. I bought this so I could sleep at night.)
On a string of Christmas lights:
For indoor or outdoor use only.
(As opposed to use in outer space?)
On a food processor:
Not to be used for the other use.
(And that would be...?)
On an American Airlines packet of nuts:
Instructions: open packet, eat nuts.
On a Swedish chainsaw:
Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands.
(Okay, I'll just ignore the switch and start it with my hands...doesn't say anything about that!)
On a child's Superman costume:
Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly.
(...You are so paying for the hospital bills.)
On Salinsbury's Peanuts
Warning: Contains nuts
(Oh, so THAT'S what's inside this hard shell thing)
On Target Almonds
Warning: Contains almonds.
(They'd better. I spent five bucks on these!)
THIS IS IMPORTANT, DO NOT SKIP!!!!
There are some really sad things in our world, and some people make things that spread the word about these things, but through fear. I don't want to say things like 'now that you've read this, you must copy and paste or you will die', but these fright tactics are what people use to raise awareness and shock you into doing things. I don't want to have depressing things in my profile, but really care. If you do to, then please, copy and paste. You'll be doing the world a favour.
This is REALLY important.
(.• (.• pass the ribbon around if you know someone that has survived, DIED, or is living with cancer.