Author has written 2 stories for Warriors, and Kingdom Hearts.
I am new right now so plz don't diss me, cuz i'm just getting used to this!
I used to have a life but, that was before video games!
I must say, I am a warriors fan. Goldenstar13, Mothstar, GardivourLove4Ever, you ROCK MY SOCKS!!!! I also love anime and manga. if you don't know what this are, look them up on Google Images or something.
Also, me and some of my friends have Bieber Feaver so while i may make some characters in my story dislike him, i will not make any direct jabs at him.
i also have intrests in books, so if you diss them, Y DA HECK R U ON HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Loonatics Unleashed, Looney Toons, Kingdom Hearts, and Code Lyoko are cool in my books, so if they pop up unrelated, soz :).
if you diss my work then request something of my story, it won't happen
Also, if i don't update in a while, it is cuz i have trouble with keeping things running.
Now to copy and edit the questions from other people's profile. MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Favorite Book: WHY ARE YOU SO MEAN?!
Favorite Characters: Dovewing, Ivypool, Mistystar, Yellowfang, Bluestar, Squirrelflight, and Brambleclaw
Warrior Name (what I want): Bluepatch
Warrior Clan (what I want): Riverclan
Favorite Book: STOP ASKING THAT QUESTION!
Favorite Characters: Max, Nudge and Angel
Witch and Wizard
Favorite Book: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!
Favorite Character: Wisty
If you believe in Jesus Christ, copy this onto your profile. DON'T IGNORE THIS, because in the Bible it says: "If you deny me, I will deny you in front of the Father. So be considerate.
Why do we SLEEP in church by stay AWAKE through a two hour movie?
Why is it so HARD to talk about God, but so EASY to gossip?
Why are we so BORED when we look at a Christian magazine, but find it EASY to read Playboy?
Why is it so easy to IGNORE a Godly Facebook wall post, yet we REPOST the nasty ones?
Why are CHURCHES getting smaller, but BARS AND CLUBS are growing?
Think about it, are you going to REPOST this? Are you going to IGNORE because you think you'll get laughed at?
Would you have read this if it said...Read This in Gods Name?
Repost if you truly believe in God.
Jesus had no servants, yet they called Him Master...
He had no degree, yet they called Him Teacher...
He had no medicine, yet they called Him Healer...
He had no army, yet kings feared Him...
He won no military battles, yet He conquered the world...
He committed no crime, yet they crucified Him...
He was buried in a tomb, yet He still lives today...
Be honored to serve such a leader who loves us.
If you believe in God and Jesus Christ His son...
Then copy and paste this on your profile.
If you ignore him, in the Bible, Jesus says...
"If you deny me before man, I will deny you before my father in Heaven..."
lets expand the cut-off phrase
If you believe in Jesus Christ, put this in your profile, and DON'T IGNORE THIS because in the Bible it says, "If you deny me on Earth, I will deny you in front of my Father at the Gates of Heaven."
IF YOU LOVE GOD, COPY AND PASTE THIS INTO YOUR PROFILE!
98 OF TEENS WON'T STAND UP FOR GOD... REPOST THIS IF YOU'RE ONE OF THE 2 WHO WILL
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won't repost it? Repost this if you truly believe in God, or a god.
(I reposted this cuz i am Christian, read Goldenstar13's post and see that i sifted through and didn't post everything here)
There's beauty in all imperfections. Learn to love them.
If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.
I'm not insane... I just do what the voices tell me to.
What happens when we get to scared half to death twice?
You know it's gonna be a bad day when you jump out of bed, and miss the floor.
When life gives you lemons, make grape juice. Then sit back and let the world wonder how you did it.
Live your life crazy and love every minute of it.
My friends are CRAZY, but I still love them.
Cherish yesterday, live today, dream tomorrow.
Every child is an artist. The problem is to remain an artist once he grows up. (Pablo Picasso)
The time is always right to do what is right. (Martin Luther King Jr.)
For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity. (Jean Dubuffet)
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success. (Bruce Feirstein)
The world is really messed up: deal with it. (Goldenstar13)
Make me. (Goldenstar13)
Rock your way (Me)
I'm crazy/random/nutz, and i like it!(Me)
A large percent of authors do not know the difference between 'your' and 'you're'. If you do know the difference, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you are crazy and/or insane and proud of it copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have a true friend, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vise versa copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fan-fictions, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you've ever had a mad laughing fit for no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you easily finish one novel a day, copy this onto your profile.
If you ever read past two in the morning, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you or your best friend is insane copy and paste this onto your profile.
Ninety-eight percent of teenagers have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the two percent who hasn't, copy this and paste it in your profile.
If you've actually stopped reading a story because of the terrible state of the grammar, add this to your profile.
If you admit that you are weird and like it, copy this onto your profile.
If you're random and proud of it, copy and paste this in your profile!
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
If you actually take the time to read other people's profiles, put this in yours.
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you stare at a pencil and laugh when someone asks you just what you find so interesting about the eraser. Crazy is when you have an hour long sob-fest, then start singing and dancing when your favorite song plays. Crazy is when you do or say a totally random thing, like "do you ever wonder where the eraser bits go?" or start having a thumbwar with yourself. So if you're crazy, copy this onto your profile.
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile.
If you've ever sang Christmas songs when it's nowhere near Christmastime, copy this onto your profile.
A girl and guy were speeding over 100mph on a motorcycle
Girl: Slow down, I'm scared!
Guy: No, this is fun.
Girl: No, it's not. Please, I'm scared.
Guy: Then tell me you love me.
Girl: I love you, now slow down!
Guy: Now give me a big hug.
She gives him a big hug
Guy: Can you take off my helmet and put it on yourself? It's bothering me.
In the newspaper the next day, a motorcycle had crashed into a building because of break failure. Two people were on it and only one survived. The truth was that halfway down the road, the guy realized his break wasn't working but he didn't want the girl to know. Instead he had her hug him and tell him one last time that she loved him. Then he had her put on his helmet so that she would live even if he died. Copy this onto your profile if you would do the same thing for someone you love.
20 ways to maintain a healthy level of insanity:
1: At lunch time, sit in you car with sunglasses on and point a hair dry at passing cars; see if they slow down.
2: Page yourself over the intercom. Do not disguise your voice.
3: Every time some one asks you to do something, ask them if they want fries with that.
4: Put you garbage can on your desk and label it "IN".
5: Put decaf in the coffee maker (home or work). When everyone gets over their caffeine addiction, switch to espresso.
6: In your memo book, on all your checks, put "FOR SMUGGLING DIAMONDS".
7: Finish all your sentences with "In Accordance To The Prophecy".
8: Dont use any punctuation
9: As often as possible, skip instead of walking.
10: Order diet water whenever you go out with a serious face.
11: Specify that your drive-thru order is "TO GO".
12: Sing along at the opera.
13: Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme.
14: Put mosquito netting around your work area (or room) and play tropical sounds all day.
15: 5 days in advance, tell your friend that you can't go to their party cause you don't 'feel like it'.
16: Have friends or coworkers address you by your wrestling name "Rock Bottom".
17: When the cash comes out of the ATM yell, "I WON, I WON".
18: When exiting the zoo, start running toward the parking lot, yelling, "Run for your lives they're loose".
19: Tell your children (or younger sibling) that "Due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go".
20: And the final way to keep a healthy level of insanity is... Copy this and put it on your profile!
59 AWESOME WAYS TO MAKE YOUR TEACHER WANNA BACKHAND YOU!!
1. Walk into the classroom like a super spy. (Keep your back on the walls as you walk, point your finger up like a gun, look around with shifty eyes, hum the Mission Impossible theme, etc.)
2. After everything your teacher says, ask why continuously.
3. If your teacher is yelling at a classmate, wait for them to finish their tantrum then ask "Does somebody need a hug?” very loudly.
4. If your teacher starts blowing up at you for saying that, simply reply, “Wow, I can tell you’re a blast at parties.”
5. Sit in a corner and wait for everyone to stare at you. When they do, grab your head and scream “The light! Make it stop, it burns!"
6. Flick pieces of paper around the class.
7. When your teacher tells you to stop, cross your arms and say, “You're racist against paper aren’t you.”
8. Don’t do your homework.
9. When your teacher asks you why you didn’t do your homework say, “I dropped it while beating up this guy for saying you’re the worst teacher ever.” Then sit there and smile sweetly.
10. When you have a substitute teacher, wait for them to write their name on the board. Then when they say hello my name is Mr./Mrs (insert name here), you stand up and say “Prove it!”
11. When your teacher asks why you were late say, “My goldfish died.” Then burst into tears.
12. When handing in your homework, write "This paper will self-destruct in 5 seconds." at the bottom.
13. When you leave the class bow and say, “May the force be with you, young one.”
14. When the teacher turns the light off, start singing opera as loud as you can. When they turn the light back on, look around pretending to be confused.
15. Whisper to the person next to you. When the teacher comes up behind you, scream.
16. Walk into class dancing the Macarena.
17. Tell your teacher you heard the other teachers talking about him/her in the staff room.
18. Raise your hand and say "I totally agree!" after everything your teacher says.
19. Spend the whole lesson trying to lick your elbow.
20. Speak in French.
21. Come late to class in a Spider-Man costume; say there was "a disturbance”
22. When they tell someone to turn around have everyone in class do it as well.
23. "The homework’s due now? Oh, give me a minute then."
24. Hand in an essay where every word is spelled wrong.
25. Run in the room screaming, “THE WORLD IS GOING TO END!”
26. When the teacher asks you why you are late, say, “The queen is never late, everyone else is simply early."
27. When a teacher asks you a question, say, “I’m sorry, the brain you tried to reach has been disconnected, please leave me alone or try again later, thank you.”
28. When the teacher turns on the overhead projector, scream “AAH MY EYES!!”
29. Tell yourself knock-knock jokes, then laugh loads.
30. Hide under your desk and yell “THE SKY IS FALLING!”
31. When someone knocks on the door, shout “OH NO, THEY’RE COMING FOR ME!”
32. Bring in a 4th Grader and says he’s your new pet.
33. In your technology lesson, when the teacher asks you what you are making, say a nuclear bomb.
34. When your teacher asks you a question, just stare at them.
35. Constantly talk to yourself in a low voice.
36. Purposely fall off your chair and make a big scene about it.
37. If you’re playing a really boring game, make a big deal if you win.
38. Glue all their scissors together.
39. Make paperclip jewelery. I.e. necklaces, earrings, etc…
40. Pull out one strand of someone’s hair and yell “DNA!”
41. Wear a sticker or a badge that says ‘Admiral’
42. Talk to a pen.
43. If you find a pencil on the floor, jump onto a desk, hold up the pencil, and yell, "LITTERING IS WRONG!! WHOEVER DROPPED THIS MUST BE PUNISHED!!" Then run around the room singing in a foreign language.
44. Yell “LIAR!” to everything they say.
45. Smile. All the time.
46. Draw a tiny black spot on your arm. Make it bigger every day. Look at it and say, “It’s spreading, IT’S SPREADING!”
47. When a substitute teacher is taking attendance, say everyone is missing. Then, if they ask who you are, say ‘Your worst Nightmare’
48. When you know the answer, bounce up and down and go "OOOHH I KNOW THIS!!"
49. When a teacher calls on you say, "I forgot." To every question she asks.
50. If you have to blow your nose in class, blow your nose to the tune of your favorite song.
51. When the teacher is not facing you, get the whole class to move their desks forward towards the him/her!
52. Hum throughout the lesson, but make sure you do not get caught!
53. When a teacher asks you a question... Reply "ERM, COMPUTER SAYS NOOO!!"
54. When the teacher makes a statement, stand boldly and shout "I OBJECT!!"
55. REPEAT the last word the teacher says but say it much louder!
56. While the teachers back is turned, everyone swaps seats!
57. If you are sure you haven't passed the test, write your phone number at the end with a heart!
58. When you hear a Police car siren from outside, run around screaming in the classroom shouting "Oh no, they're here. Oh my goodness. What do I do? Miss/Sir you have to help me! Oh goodness. They must have found the body! HELP!"
59. When it's your turn to answer a question... Shout "NEXT!"
Weird Warning Labels
On artificial bacon:
Real artificial bacon bits.
(So we don't get fake fake bacon. Oh no we get real fake bacon.)
On Sears hairdryer:
Do not use while sleeping.
On a package of pasta after the cooking instructions:
"Put on fork and eat."
(No way! We're supposed to eat food?)
On a bag of Fritos:
You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside.
(Okay, I'll just take this with me...JOKING!)
On a bar of soap:
Directions: Use like regular soap.
(Little Kid: Mommy, how do you use regular soap?)
On some Swann frozen dinners:
Serving suggestion: Defrost.
(You can eat Swann frozen dinners frozen?)
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert: (printed on the bottom of the box)
Do not turn upside down.
(You really should put that somewhere else.)
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding:
Product will be hot after heating.
(Are you sure? Let's experiment.)
On packaging for a Rowenta iron:
Do not iron clothes on body.
(But I don't have an ironing board!)
On Boot's Children's cough medicine:
Do not drive car or operate machinery.
(Police Person (after kid crashes): License and registration. Kid: I'm only tree and a half years old. *achoo*)
On a Korean kitchen knife
Warning: keep out of children.
(*Eyebrows above hairline*)
On Nytol sleep aid:
Warning: may cause drowsiness.
(It better. I bought this so I could sleep at night.)
On a string of Christmas lights:
For indoor or outdoor use only.
(As opposed to use in outer space?)
On a food processor:
Not to be used for the other use.
(And that would be...?)
On an American Airlines packet of nuts:
Instructions: open packet, eat nuts.
On a Swedish chainsaw:
Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands.
(Okay, I'll just ignore the switch and start it with my hands...doesn't say anything about that!)
On a child's Superman costume:
Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly.
(...You are so paying for the hospital bills.)
On Salinsbury's Peanuts
Warning: Contains nuts
(Oh, so THAT'S what's inside this hard shell thing)
On Target Almonds
Warning: Contains almonds.
(They'd better. I spent five bucks on these!)
Things to Do on an Elevator
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2) STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE At another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly
7) SAY -DING at each floor.
8) SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12) TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13) DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14) WHEN there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
16) ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17) HOLD the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18) DROP a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.
21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
22) CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it.
23) FAKE number 22
Which shoe goes on first? Depends on the day.
Ever throw a shoe at someone? No... but I want to some times
Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? Twirl
Favorite ice cream? chocolaty, minty, or bubblegumy tastes.
How many boxes of cereal are in your cabinet? 6, 3 are probably out
Do you cook? pasta, and deserts
What time is it? by the time you read this, it'll by different
What is your name? bluepatch I mean your real name >:( Make me.
What do you want to do? Write, read, breed cats, and live.
Where do you want to live? In one of the houses nearer my school
How many kids do you want to have? Three
Do you want to get married? Yes (those questions really need to be the other way around)
Have you done drugs? Never in my life, and never will in my life
What do you like on your pizza? Cheesy and saucy, but not too cheesy and not too saucy. I like it with raised crust and with ham and mince meat
Can you cross your eyes? yeah
Do you make your bed? only if i want pocket money.
IN THE LAST 48 HOURS HAVE YOU
Kissed someone? I kissed Mum and Dad goodnight.
Sang? A lot.
Been hugged? Yes.
Felt dumb? Yes.
Missed someone? No.
Danced crazy? No.
Gotten your hair cut? No.
Been kissed? Goodnight.
Have you been searched by the cops? No.
Do you have a dog? yeah.
The last time you've been sledding? Never
Do you consider yourself creative? Uh, yeah! i want to write books!
Do you have friends on FF.net? Yes
Do you know anybody in real life from FF.net? No
Where are you? Sitting on a chair in front of a computer
Look up, then look back, what do you see? The ceiling, a light and this slooooooooooooow computer.
What are you listening to right now? nuthin by silence
Last thing you ate? cheese
Last thing you thought? "Last thing you thought?"
You have a million dollars, what do you do? Give part to the church, buy a house for my family and I, buy a car for my family and I, pay off all our debts, and then split the rest between my family members.
What are you eating/drinking right now? Nothing
Warriors Strange Names
1) Write down your seven favorite cats from warriors in no particular order!
2) What would you think about a name with 1's beginning and 7's ending?
Doveclaw. hmm, Dovetalon would be more apt. But the cat... someone as light and quick as a bird and as fierce as all of the DF
3) Would you consider naming a cat in your story 2's first name and 6's last name?
Ivystar? if she was a leader as slim and flexible as ivy.
4) Would you make fun of a cat named (5's first name & 7's last name)?
5) What genre would a story be with a cat named (4's first name & 5's last name) as the main character?
6) What would you name a story with (7's last name & 1's last name) and (7's first name & 5's first name)?
Clawwing and Bramblesquirrel? The Attack of Flight. these two show just how strong fleeing is and deal a powerful blow to the dark forest.
7) Write a prophecy meaning (1's last name and 3's first name) will save the clan from dogs?
Wingyellow? "The one of golden flight shall vanquish the foolish attackers."
8) What would (7's last name and 2's last name) look like?
Clawpool? a gold tabby tom with scratch-like streaks on his flanks and the deepest blue eyes.
9) What can you tell about (3's first name and 7's first name) just from their name?
Yellowbramble is a tom with gold fur marked in criss-crossing patterns who defends others like a bramble wall, scratching all who try to get through.
10) Do you think anyone uses the name (2's first name and 4's last name)?
Ivystar? possibly... if they think Ivypool has a shot at being leader.
MORE COPY AND PASTE!
90 percent of teens today would die if Myspace was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10 percent that would be laughing, put this in your profile.
99.9 percent of anime fans are obsessing over Naruto. If you are the last few of the clan who can think up 3 better animes than this, put this in your profile.
98% of teens would be screaming and crying if the Jonas Brothers were on the top of the Empire State Building, preparing to jump. If you're one of the 2% who would bring 3D-glasses, popcorn, and gather all of your friends to start chanting "JUMP! JUMP! JUMP! JUMP!", copy this on your profile
IF YOU ARE AGAINST CHILD ABUSE, COPY/PASTE THIS ON YOUR PROFILE!!
If you want to join the flock, send me a PM and copy/paste this onto your profile!!
If you want to forget your kittypet roots and join the clans, copy and paste this onto your profile. (want? it's my DREAM!!!)
If you wish peace among the clans like Ol’ Firestar the Thunderclan leader, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you believe that one’s imagination could be so powerful it could become reality, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you believe your profile has more than 3000 words, copy and paste this onto your profile!
If you love humor more than anything else, copy and paste this onto your profile!!!!!! (God not included in the anything else count.Or good stories. Or mysteries. Or cats. Or food. Or life. Or friendship)
Squirrelflight(to Brambleclaw): Do I ever cross your mind?
Squirrelflight: Do you like me?
Squirrelflight: Do you want me?
Squirrelflight: Would you cry if I left?
Squirrelflight: Would you live for me?
Squirrelflight: Would you do anything for me?
Squirrelflight: Choose me or your life
Brambleclaw: My life
Squirrelflight runs away in shock and pain and Brambleclaw runs after her and says...
'The reason you never cross my mind is because you're always on my mind.
'The reason why I don't like you is because I love you.
'The reason I don't want you is because I need you.
'The reason I wouldn't cry if you left is because I would die if you left.
'The reason I wouldn't live for you is because I would die for you.
'The reason why I'm not willing to do you anything for you is because I would do everything for you.
'The reason I chose my life is because you ARE my life.'
THIS IS IMPORTANT, DO NOT SKIP!!!!
There are some really sad things in our world, and some people make things that spread the word about these things, but through fear. I don't want to say things like 'now that you've read this, you must copy and paste or you will die', but these fright tactics are what people use to raise awareness and shock you into doing things. I don't want to have depressing things in my profile, but really care. If you do to, then please, copy and paste. You'll be doing the world a favour.
THIS IS IMPORTANT, DO NOT SKIP!!!!
10 year old Warriors fan, Emmy Grace Cherry was a warrior fan and had warrior spirit. Emmy and her parents, Dana and Jimmy Cherry, were killed in a tornado in February 2007. On Wands and Worlds, a fantasy fiction forum, several fans agreed that she deserved a warrior name. One fan performed the ceremony and named her Brightspirit. Other fans agreed this was the perfect name. The Erins placed her along withher parents in the book Long Shadows as Brightspirit, Braveheart, and Shiningheart.
Please pass this message along by copy and pasting it into your profile and adding your name to the list of people who will always remember a true warrior: Wolfgrowl, Rainshimmer, Hawksky, Brambleshadow of WindClan, Iceshadow911247, Bluepatch,
NOT SO IMPORTANT, YOU CAN SKIP!
If you LIKE, LOVE, OR MISS someone riqht now
and can't qet them out of your head
then Re-post this within One Minute and Whoever you are missinq will surprise you.
Repost this as what a kiss means
If you read this cause their's bold print at the top, LOLz, read it!
This is REALLY important.
(¸.•´ (¸.•´~ pass the ribbon around if you know someone that has survived, DIED, or is living with cancer.