Author has written 21 stories for Kingdom Hearts, Bleach, Naruto, Final Fantasy VII, Hetalia - Axis Powers, Vocaloid, Harry Potter, Legion, Durarara!!/デュラララ!!, Kuroshitsuji, and Fruits Basket.
ATTENTION: IF I DO NOT HAVE A STORY LISTED AS "INCOMPLETE", I AM NOT CONTINUING IT. SO DO NOT FOLLOW IT. I'M TIRED OF GETTING NOTIFICATIONS AND HAVING TO TELL PEOPLE I'M NOT CONTINUING THE STORY. SO DON'T DO IT.
Proud Potterhead and Hiddlestoner!!
Name: Just call me Hannya
Favorite Anime: Mobile Suit Gundam 00, Yami no Matsuei, Naruto
Favorite Manga: Fruits Basket, Kuroshitsuji, Hana-Kimi
A little bit about me:
I will take requests. I will also deny requests if I do not like them or if I do not want to do them. If you would like me to continue a story, ask politely and I may consider it. I do go on hiatus from time to time so please be patient for story updates.
Project Series "Maid for Service":
Maid for Service: APH Style (Completed)
Maid for Service: Bleach Style (Completed)
Maid for Service: Fruits Basket Style (Completed)
Maid for Service: Attack on Titan Style (In-Progress)
Maid for Service: Kuroshitsuji Style (In-Progress)
Maid for Service: Naruto Style (In-Progress)
Maid for Service: Yami no Matsuei Style (In-Progress)
Maid for Service: Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Style (In-Progress)
Maid for Service: Pandora Hearts Style (In-Progress)
Maid for Service: Deathnote Style (In-Progress)
Maid for Service: Criminal Minds Style (In-Progress)
Maid for Service: Harry Potter Style (In-Progress)
Maid for Service: Kingdom Hearts Style (In-Progress)
Maid for Service: Final Fantasy Style (In-Progress)
Maid for Service: Avengers Style (In-Progress)
If you have a series you would like me to write a Maid AU for (or just to have a character in a maid outfit), please feel free to ask. I like dressing characters in maid outfits.
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
I am the prostitute working on the streets because no one will hire a transsexual woman.
I am the sister who holds her gay brother through the painful, tear-filled nights.
We are the parents who buried our daughter long before her time.
I am the man who died alone in the hospital because they would not let my partner of twenty-seven years into the room.
I am the foster child who wakes up with nightmares of being taken away form the two fathers who are the only loving family I have. I wish they could adopt me.
I am one of the lucky ones, I guess. I survived the attack that left me in a coma for three weeks, and in another year I'll probably be able to walk again.
I am not one of the lucky ones. I killed myself just weeks before graduating high school. It was simply to much to bear.
We are the couple who had the realtor hang up on us when she found out we wanted to rent a one-bedroom for two men.
I am the person who never knows which bathroom I should use if I want to avoid getting the management called on me.
I am the mother who is not even allowed to visit the children I bore, nursed, and raised. The court says I am an unfit mother because I now live with another woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who found the support system grow suddenly cold and distant when they found out my abusive partner is also a woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor that has no support system to turn to because I am male.
I am the father that never hugged his son because I grew up afraid to show affection to other men.
I am the home-economics teacher who always wanted to teach gym until someone told me that only lesbians do that.
I am the man who died when the paramedics stopped treating me as soon as they realized that I was transsexual.
I am the person who feels guilty because I feel like I could be a much better person if I did not always have to deal with society hating me.
I am the man who stopped attending church, not because I don't believe, but because they have closed the doors to "my kind".
I am the person who has to hide what the world needs most. Love.
I am the person who is afraid to tell his loving Christian parents that he loves another male.
I am the teen-aged Californian who is being denied the right to marry based the way I love. I'm not even in love yet.
Copy and paste this into your profile if you believe homophobia is wrong. Please do your part to end it.
FRIENDS: Never ask for food.
FRIENDS: Call your parents Mr/Mrs.
FRIENDS: Bail you out of jail and tell you what you did was wrong.
FRIENDS: Never seen you cry.
FRIENDS: Borrow your stuff for a few days then give it back.
FRIENDS: Know a few things about you.
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
FRIENDS: Will knock on your front door.
FRIENDS: Are for awhile.
FRIENDS: Will take your drink away when they think you’ve had enough.
FRIENDS: Will talk shit to the person who talks shit about you.
FRIENDS: Say they are too busy to listen to your problems, but when it comes to them they expect you to have all the time in the world.
FRIENDS: Say sorry when you want to talk to them at odd hours of the night, or even just hang out at odd hours.
FRIENDS: Will ignore this
If you approve of gay marriage, copy and paste this into your profile and add your name to the list: Gaara's-pandachan101, art-is-a-BANG-2-hard-to-resist, Lee-all-the-way, Starchip13, Wistful Dreamer, Calypphire, Shadow-Ravin, mspadfoot2, Chryedcrazy, 00GIRL'SNIGHTOUT00, TheSoulAlchemist,luna black1234, XxHannyUchihaxX
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE. "If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning."
2. My mother taught me RELIGION. "You better pray that will come out of
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL. "If you don't straighten up,
4. My mother taught me LOGIC. " Because I said so, that's why."
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC. "If you fall out of that swing and
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT. "Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident."
7. My mother taught me IRONY. "Keep crying, and I'll give you something
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS. "Shut your mouth and eat your supper."
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM. "Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck!"
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA"You'll sit there until all that
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER. "This room of yours looks as if
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY. "If I told you once, I've told
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE. "I brought you into this
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION. "Stop acting like your father!"
15. My mother taught me about ENVY. " There are millions of less
16 My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION. "Just wait until we get
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING. "You are going to get it when you get home!"
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE. "If you don't stop crossing
19. My mother taught me ESP. "Put your sweater on; don't you think I
20. My mother taught me HUMOR. "When that lawn mower cuts off your
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT. "If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up."
22. My mother taught me GENETICS. "You're just like your father."
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS. "Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?"
24. My mother taught me WISDOM. "When you get to be my age, you'll
And my favorite:My mother taught me about JUSTICE. "One day you'll