Author has written 20 stories for Glee, Rizzoli & Isles, Twilight, Orange Is the New Black, and Kim Possible.
Okay I keep getting asked the same question often so I'm just going to answer them all now.
1. What's my name? Ciarra, but I also go by Calliegh, C. Indie or Hades (I'm a girl of many names really)
2. Do I have a Facebook? No, I don't do social media because once you get to know me you quickly discover I have no filter or censor. So I'm willing to say anything and everything especially if it shocks the shit out of somebody.
3. How old am I? 21
4. Why do I post so randomly? I have a life that is very time consuming. I will be heading to graduate school this coming fall so I only write for fun and to relieve stress.
5. Do I have a girlfriend/boyfriend? Currently no I don't. I have ADD or ADHD (I can't really remember which one, maybe both eh) so it's hard for somebody to get and actually keep my attention before everyday starts to sound the same and we have nothing to talk about.
6. Have I ever been in love? I don't quite know why people ask me this, but yes.
7. Am I a lesbian? Technically yes since I have only dated girls, and guys don't really interest me, but that doesn't mean that maybe if a guy who interests me comes along who knows I might give him a shot. I do believe that love isn't gender based, but spiritual.
8. Would I be interested in talking off of fanfiction? I do have a kik and I do talk to people I met on this site there.
9. Do I believe in God? I'm on the fence right now. I was raised in the church so I was raised to believe that God only believes in a heterosexual life style. Therefore I can't fully believe in somebody who doesn't fully believe in me. I hope that makes sense.
10. Do you have any sibling? I have 1 sister, and like 5 step brothers.
I think that's all for now. If you have anymore questions feel free to PM me. I usually respond as soon as I can.
JUNE 26, 2015: A DAY TO GO DOWN IN HISTORY AS THE DAY THE US AND CONGRESS DECIDED TO GET THEIR HEADS OUT OF THEIR ASSES AND DO THE RIGHT THING! MARRIAGE EQUALITY IS NO LONGER A FANTASY BUT A REALITY! FINALLY!!!!!
You see most people say being called a bitch is an insult. I see it as a compliment.
If you agree repost this.
Things I've reposted
I don't care if you're gay or straight, everybody needs love.I don't care if you're diseased with an incurable sickness, everybody deserves a chance.I don't care if you're ugly or pretty, everybody has flaws.I don't care if you're black or white, everybody has the same capabilities.I don't care if you're weird, everybody needs to change.I don't care if you're rich or poor, everybody needs warmth.I don't care if you're different, everybody is.
Re-post this if you agree with it.
A good friend will bail you out of jail, but a true friend will be beside you saying,"Dang, we screwed up!"
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.I am the prostitute working the streets because nobody will hire a transsexual woman.I am the sister who holds her gay brother tight through the painful, tear-filled nights.We are the parents who buried our daughter long before her time.I am the man who died alone in the hospital because they would not let my partner of twenty-seven years into the room.I am the foster child who wakes up with nightmares of being taken away from the two fathers who are the only loving family I have ever had. I wish they could adopt me.I am one of the lucky ones, I guess. I survived the attack that left me in a coma for three weeks, and in another year I will probably be able to walk again.I am not one of the lucky ones. I killed myself just weeks before graduating high school. It was simply too much to bear.We are the couple who had the realtor hang up on us when she found out we wanted to rent a one-bedroom for two men.I am the person who never knows which bathroom I should use if I want to avoid getting the management called on me.I am the mother who is not allowed to even visit the children I bore, nursed, and raised. The court says I am an unfit mother because I now live with another woman.I am the domestic-violence survivor who found the support system grow suddenly cold and distant when they found out my abusive partner is also a woman.I am the domestic-violence survivor who has no support system to turn to because I am male.I am the father who has never hugged his son because I grew up afraid to show affection to other men.I am the home-economics teacher who always wanted to teach gym until someone told me that only lesbians do that.I am the man who died when the paramedics stopped treating me as soon as they realized I was transsexual.I am the person who feels guilty because I think I could be a much better person if I did not have to always deal with society hating me.I am the man who stopped attending church, not because I don't believe, but because they closed their doors to my kind.I am the person who has to hide what this world needs most, love.I am the person who is afraid of telling his loving Christian parents he loves another male. I am the enthusiastic friend that comes to a party of a friend's and wonders what her friend would do if she kissed her.
Re-post this if you believe homophobia is wrong. Please do your part to end it
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won’t repost it?
List twelve of your characters from your fandom, in no particular order.
1. Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fic? Do you want to?
Rosalie and Jane. No and hell no!
2. Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
Lauren. Kinda and lukewarm
3. What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
Victoria and Carmen not possible, but it would be sexy watching them try.
4. Can you recall any fics about Nine?
5. Would Two and Six make a good couple?
Leah and Rosalie. Yes but they might fight a lot.
6. Five/Nine or Five/Ten?
Emily/Alice or Emily/Esme. I think Emily and Esme would work out better to be honest.
7. What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve kissing?
Kate walked in on Leah and Victoria kissing. Me gusta
8. Make up a summary for a Three/Ten fic.
Tanya and Carmen...I would even know where to begin with that story.
9. Is there any such thing as One/Eight fluff?
Bella and Carmen there's only 1 fic of them and it's rated M.
10. Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve hurt/comfort fic.
Kate/Victoria...I got nothing.
11. If you wrote a songfic about Eight, what song would you choose?
Carmen...Hell if I know.
12. If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be?
Bella/Rosalie/Victoria Warning: Some kinky shit is about to go down!
13. When was the last time you read a fic about Five?
14. "(1) and (7) are in a happy relationship until (9) runs off with (4). (1), brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with (11) and a brief unhappy affair with (12), then follows the wise advice of (5) and finds true love with (3).”
Bella and Kate are in a happy relationship until Alice runs off with Lauren. Bella, brokenhearted, has a hot one night stand with Jane and a brief unhappy affair with Victoria, then follows the wise advice of Emily and finds true love with Tanya.
Awwwwww happy endings!
|Community:||G!P/ Strap-on Fanfiction|
|Focus:||TV Shows Glee|