Author has written 17 stories for Glee, Rizzoli & Isles, Twilight, Orange Is the New Black, and Kim Possible.
So, I'm technically still on break but only from posting. I'm still writing. I just don't feel right posting chapters right now when I don't think I'm in the right mind set. When I come back I'll at least post a chapter for most of my stories and we'll see from there. This has just been a crazy semester with so many papers I have to write. I'll see how everything goes.
Okay so since I keep getting asked the same question often so I'm just going to answer them all now.
1. What's my name? Ciarra
2. Do I have a Facebook? No, I don't do social media because once you get to know me you quickly discover I have no filter or censor. So I'm willing to say anything and everything.
3. How old am I? 20
4. How tall am I? I'm like 5'3-5'4. I know I'm short, but please don't rub it in. I'm one of the shortest women in my family.
5. Why do I post so randomly? I have a life that is very time consuming. I only write for fun and to relieve stress.
6. Do I have a girlfriend/boyfriend? Currently no I don't. I have ADD and ADHD so it's hard for somebody to get and actually keep my attention before everyday starts to sound the same and we have nothing to talk about.
7. Have I ever been in love? I don't quite know why people ask me this, but yes.
8. Am I a lesbian? Technically yes since I have only dated girls, and guys don't really interest me. But that doesn't mean if a guy who interests me comes along who knows I might give him a shot. I do believe that love isn't gender based, but spiritual.
9. Would I be interested in talking off of fanfiction? I do have a kik and I do talk to people I met on this site there.
10. Do I believe in God? I'm on the fence right now. I was raised in the church so I was raised to believe that God only believes in a heterosexual life style. Therefore I can't fully believe in somebody who doesn't fully believe in me. I hope that makes sense.
11. Do you have any sibling? I have 1 sister, and like 5 step brothers.
12. Am I out? If by out do you mean my mom and stepdad know I will date a woman if I please? Then yes I'm out, and keep in mind my stepdad is a Pastor. He owns a church and everything.
13. How did I come out? My mom found texts on my phone to my girlfriend at the time. And to add insult to injury it was just a normal "Hi baby" text no! That would have been too easy. It was more of an "I really want to make out with you right now" text except worse.
14. Do I have anger management issues? (After the Andrewpine incident) No, I don't have anger management issues. People just tend to have issues with my anger. Besides I didn't go off on him until after he stopped just attacking me and started attacking my beta at the time. That was uncalled for and I don't take crap off of anybody whether in person or online.
I think that's all for now. If you have anymore questions feel free to PM me. I usually respond as soon as I can.
JUNE 26, 2015: A DAY TO GO DOWN IN HISTORY AS THE DAY THE US AND CONGRESS DECIDED TO GET THEIR HEADS OUT OF THEIR ASSES AND DO THE RIGHT THING! MARRIAGE EQUALITY IS NO LONGER A FANTASY BUT A REALITY! FINALLY!!!!!
You see most people say being called a bitch is an insult. I see it as a compliment.
If you agree repost this.
Things I've reposted
I don't care if you're gay or straight, everybody needs love.
Re-post this if you agree with it.
A good friend will bail you out of jail, but a true friend will be beside you saying,"Dang, we screwed up!"
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
Re-post this if you believe homophobia is wrong. Please do your part to end it
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won’t repost it?
List twelve of your characters from your fandom, in no particular order.
1. Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fic? Do you want to?
Rosalie and Jane. No and hell no!
2. Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
Lauren. Kinda and lukewarm
3. What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
Victoria and Carmen not possible, but it would be sexy watching them try.
4. Can you recall any fics about Nine?
5. Would Two and Six make a good couple?
Leah and Rosalie. Yes but they might fight a lot.
6. Five/Nine or Five/Ten?
Emily/Alice or Emily/Esme. I think Emily and Esme would work out better to be honest.
7. What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve kissing?
Kate walked in on Leah and Victoria kissing. Me gusta
8. Make up a summary for a Three/Ten fic.
Tanya and Carmen...I would even know where to begin with that story.
9. Is there any such thing as One/Eight fluff?
Bella and Carmen there's only 1 fic of them and it's rated M.
10. Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve hurt/comfort fic.
Kate/Victoria...I got nothing.
11. If you wrote a songfic about Eight, what song would you choose?
Carmen...Hell if I know.
12. If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be?
Bella/Rosalie/Victoria Warning: Some kinky shit is about to go down!
13. When was the last time you read a fic about Five?
14. "(1) and (7) are in a happy relationship until (9) runs off with (4). (1), brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with (11) and a brief unhappy affair with (12), then follows the wise advice of (5) and finds true love with (3).”
Bella and Kate are in a happy relationship until Alice runs off with Lauren. Bella, brokenhearted, has a hot one night stand with Jane and a brief unhappy affair with Victoria, then follows the wise advice of Emily and finds true love with Tanya.
Aww happy endings!
|Community:||G!P/ Strap-on Fanfiction|
|Focus:||TV Shows Glee|