Author has written 19 stories for Danny Phantom, NCIS, Teen Titans, Static Shock, Supernatural, Justice League, In Plain Sight, White Collar, Mentalist, Young Justice, Batman Begins/Dark Knight, and Arrow.
Hey my name is DizzlyPuzzled aka Harley.
I'm normally in just DP, but I'm slowly switching out with Supernatural...shipper of Destiel of course...it ships itself, and...
I would totally do them both...one at a time or at the same time...XD
"Human Stupidity, we're all going to die, embrace it."
IF they had given Danny Phantom half the attention or money they give to the mutant retarded sponge, DP would be the top rated show. If you completely hate Nick for ending production on Danny Phantom, copy and paste this into your profile.
One sunny day,
TEN SURE SIGNS THAT YOU ARE AN OBSESSED FANFICTION WRITER
1. When you ask yourself a question as one character and respond as another one.
2. When you begin to compare what a friend says to something one of your characters would say.
3. When you are talking to a friend and you suddenly scream, “Oh my god! I just got the greatest idea for a story of mine!” and your idea has
4. When you lock yourself in your room, crank up the music, and act out an entire story…and then forget everything you thought of.
5. When you are listening to a song and go “Oh my god! This song is exactly what (Insert story here) is about!”
6. When you run around the house dancing and thinking of an idea, acting all crazy, and write the scene that turns out to be a very sad, calm scene.
7. When you fear to daydream because you are afraid of your characters hunting you down and killing you for the torture you put them through.
8. When you can’t fall asleep without thinking about what is going to happen in your next chapter.
9. When you begin to in vision your own version of someone else’s fanfic.
10. When you think out loud and start giggling and jumping around talking to yourself when you come up with a good idea.