Author has written 5 stories for Kingdom Hearts, and Doctor Who.
Well hey guys I'm C00K53Y. Sorry for the crazy name but that's just me. I suppose I should tell you about myself. I'm 19 and live in the UK. For as long as I remember I have loved video games and reading and writing fiction. So this is why I think fan fiction is brilliant. I did used to write on forums but this is where I really have taken off again. I've been here a long time now, a large portion of my life, on and off. My time here has been spent on this one Kingdom Hearts project, and it's taken the whole, and is still going... a lot of work. But I love doing this. :D And please, if you have anything to say, drop me a review. Positive or Negative, both are really helpful. One positive and one negative thing about myself, that I should say to begin with. I have a really complex and crazy imagination. It helps me come up with these complicated stories that will hopefully have you on the edge of your seat. That's the positive. The negative, I take way too extended breaks when life gets in the way. I'm trying my best to make one last push for the finish now, we'll see... Wish me luck!
Order Of What I have Written:
- Kingdom Hearts: The Lost Keys
- Kingdom Hearts: Point of War
- Kingdom Hearts: Endless War
- Kingdom Hearts: [To be named and written]
- Kingdom Hearts: [A fifth part to be written and named. This will most probably be mostly fluff, as it'll close down the series and answer any question that will be left unanswered]
Side Projects (Kingdom Hearts)
- The Heart of a SOLDIER. Does tie in with the main fic, but not entirely important.
Doctor Who Fanfiction
- Of Savagery and Insanity. (Cancelled due to life I'm afraid. I won't remove it, but it won't be continued just due to not having the time I'm afraid. Sorry to anyone who is/was reading it)
I hope you enjoy anything I write. :)