Poll: Should I continue Hidden in His Memories? Vote Now!
Author has written 7 stories for Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch, Sailor Moon, Rise of the Guardians, and Star Wars Rebels.
Age: None of your business
Location: None of your business
Birthday: None of your business
Sign: Gano (A combination of Gemini, Cancer, and Leo, I was technically born as a Gemini, but was seven week premature and had I not been premature I would have been on the cusp of Cancer and Leo. I heard that if your born on the cusp you are both signs.)
Hobbies: Reading and drawing manga, writing, reading, swimming, color guard, Karate (purple belt), and watch anime and Discovery channels.
Color: Toss up between silver and teal.
Food: Sushi (specifically Nigiri, which is a small piece of raw fish over some rice).
Manga: I love a lot but my absolute favorite is Mermaid Melody. (Closely followed by Sailor Moon, Inuyasha, Amazing Agent Luna (OEL's are still manga), Vampire Game, Ranma 1/2, Alice in the Country of Hearts, Wedding Peach and Rurouni Kenshin.)
Anime: Mermaid Melody, Inuyasha, Sailor Moon, Wedding Peach, Detective Conan, and Princess Tutu. (Warning: there are probably a lot more, but I can not keep track of them all.)
Books: Again a lot, but my favorite is the Guardians of childhood series. (Closely followed by the Royal Diaries Series, Eragon, Disney Fairy series, Jinx by Meg Cabot, and the Nancy Drew series (I like series.))
Motto: A story never end, because life never ends. It just adds new chapters.
I am not new to the fanfiction community but I always could use some help. Safe to say I have no idea what I am doing any hints or clues would be very helpful because I am not the most tech savvy person. I mean I can figure out how to use things, but I can't do anything fancy. I think it stems from a fear that the every person on the planet will some day be living in a cubical, with their only means of communication as twitter and facebook. I have nothing against social networks, its a great idea for people keeping in touch when they live on the opposite side of the planet, but like all good ideas it can be abused and turn bad. Sorry for rambling.
For those of you who have read this far or even just hit my profile, good for you. I have a midterm Friday, so I may be a couple of hours late with my posting of the next chapter of Ner Vod.
Since I have a horrible record of accidents I've decide to start a list of them (Note: feel free to laugh at these, I am laughing at myself through most of them anyways):
1) June 22, 2011. Skinned left big toe by jazz running on concrete at color guard. Very minor when it came to pain, but one of the most bloody injures I've ever had. Took about two to three weeks to fully recover.
2) June 27, 2011. Got right foot stepped on by a bit chestnut quarter horse, named Bink. Sore a week later, but has determined that a sprained ankle hurts worse in the beginning and being stepped on by a horse stays longer.
3) July 4, 2011. Attacked by Fireworks, twice. Received very, very minor burns on hand, and a slight temporary lose of hearing in left ear. Also had something bounce off my left foot. (Fireworks were the type that are suppose to go up into the air and burst into a sort of flower like blast.) (Note: July 9, 2011 recovered shell of the firework that attacked me.)
4) July 5, 2011. Dropped flag pole on left foot at color guard. Hurt for about an hour or so.
5) July 7, 2011. Sparring with one of the instructors at karate and walked into a punch. My nose hurt for a few hours.
6) July 8, 2011. Some how managed to hit head on door frame? (I have no clue how, I was just walking through the door of my room and ow.) Hurt for about an hour or so.
7) July 9, 2011. Playing monkey in the middle with family with oversize soft Frisbee. Some how hit inside of elbow hard enough for it to hurt, get red and form a small bump. Was red for fifteen minutes.
8) July 9, 2011. Still playing monkey in the middle. Mom was the monkey, I was running to get the Frisbee, we collided. Mom jammed her wrist and her sunglasses collided with her eye. I hurt my side, were my mom jammed her wrist, and my ear, which hit Mom's glasses into her face. Mom seems fine. My side was fine in ten minutes, and my ear stung for an hour.
9) July 12, 2011. At karate, I was holding a pad for my best friend, katekicksass (Her fanfiction pen-name), and she did an uppercut into the pad sending my fist into my nose. My nose was sore for a hour. (It was rather comical, I think)
10) July 12, 2011. At karate, I was practicing some forms with katekicksass. I did a jab, uppercut, and the a front kick, she stepped back and blocked the kick. Anyway she hit my shin in the same spot four times. It was slightly sore for a while.
11) July 12, 2011. At karate, I was practicing some forms with katekicksass. I did a jab, uppercut, and the a front kick, she stepped back and blocked the kick. Anyway she hit my shin (different spot than before) in the same spot four times. It was slightly sore for a while.
12) July 14, 2011. At karate, I was sparring with katekissass. We were sparring and well, lets just say my left leg, hip and forearm were sore.
13) July 20, 2011. Jumping around in my room, and I have no clue how this happened, I was no where near the walls. I smashed my right index finger. The top knuckle just started to feel searing pain. It was one of the worst finger smash I've had with concerns to pain, and considering that I have smash my fingers in car doors, sliding glass doors, and a dish washer door that is saying something. Sore for a few hours.
14) August 4, 2011. I was at weapons class. We were working with the escreama (that is probably not spelled correctly). I kept hitting myself with it. Places hit include my big toe (the foot that the horse stepped on, which still hurts a bit), my left shin, the back of my head, and lightly on the right temple.
15) August 11, 2011. I was at weapons class. I poked my eye with a escreama, and I wasn't even the one holding it.
16) September 2, 2011. I was on my way to lunch and my foot was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Someone opened a door onto my foot. The door went through my shoe, sock and some of my foot. I didn't realize it was bleed until I put my lunch in the microwave. I thought, "That really hurts, hope it's not bleeding." I didn't think I was, because though I get hurt a lot I don't normally bleed. Imagine my surprise when I saw I was. Over all it was sore for day and a half.
17) September 19, 2011. I was twirling my hair brush, I do that a lot, and it wound up hitting the bridge of my nose hard. I was a little dazed for about 5 second. Hurt really bad, but did not last long.
18) October 12, 2011. I accidentally punch an old picnic bench. Before you ask how I punched something on accident. ask do you really want to know. It was an accident, I punched a lot harder than I normally do, so it hurt badly for the next hour at color guard. I got my worst bloody knuckle to date. Note: Oct. 29, all marks completely gone.
19) November 8, 2011. I slammed my knee into my bed, hard, thirty minute before karate. It is still sore a week later.
20) November 8, 2011. I slammed my collar bone into into a large wooden coat hook. It is still sore when touch 24 hours later.
21) November 9, 2011. I some how cut my toe? I have no clue how I did it. I didn't even know I was bleeding until I notice some red on the floor, and I didn't release it was mine until there was a descent amount on the floor.
22) December 4, 2011. I was passing, which for me involves jumping, running, and often hurting myself and is how I create my stories, and rolled my ankle, again. It hurt for an hour.
23) December 24, 2011. This was not a fun Christmas present. I rammed my knee into my bed, again, hard. I'm not even sure how. I was passing and somehow wacked my left leg when my bed was on my right side, with no injuries to my right leg.
They continued but I have not recorded it.
I'm considering getting a beta reader. Let me know if you think its a good idea and how to get one.
A Mermaid Melody Fanfiction: Bite Me, Kiss Me. Kaito is the Vampire Prince, his brother is king. Although 550 year and lived through most of the stuff discussed in History class, he still goes to school. It gets him out of the house for a few hours a day. There he meets Lucia, his own ball of sunshine, who he planned to tell her when she was 28...26...20... 18 at the earliest and ask her to join him as one of them. But a small clan has broken one of the laws, you can not force someone to be a vampire, and to Kaito's horror the person they took the choose away from was the one person he wanted to give the choose to more than anything. Now Lucia's stuck in a world she doesn't understand, will Kaito be able to help her?
A Mermaid Melody Fanfiction: Back to the Water. Kaito has never quiet fit in. With gaps in his memories and some memories clashing with others, is it a surprise? But no one really fits in at fifteen, right? For Kaito thing are about to get even stranger. The girl in his dreams, who was believed to be just another figment of his imagination starts tell him to run, and a mysterious organization is after him. And when to of his friends turn out to be mermaids and didn't know it, all bets are off. Now Kaito and his friends must solve the mysteries of their false memories and of the girl. Who is she? Is she really just a dream? Or is she crying out for help?
A Mermaid Melody Fanfiction: Under the Cherry Blossoms. Kaito was adopted, found on a beach really, when he was two. He is now seventeen, and for the past three years, since he found his biological family, he has been balancing his two live. One he has alway known, a regular boy. The other one was the one he was born too, a prince of the sea. He even has a fiance, Princess Nanami of the North Pacific, who vanished shortly before he found out about his heritage. Now, he has returned to his hometown to finish his schooling, but a mysterious girl has move into town since he has started juggling his two lives. This Sakura Lucia just knows to much about the peoples of the sea. She claims to have been cursed by a sea warlock to never be able to touch water, and the mark on her forehead is proof of it. As a prince of the sea, Kaito feels compelled to help her. Who is Sakura Lucia?
In progress Stories:
A Mermaid Melody Fanfiction: From Princess to Pet. What would happen if Lucia was kidnapped by Gaito before she went to the surface? What if Lucia now, as Gaito's pet, must kidnap her fellow mermaid princess? And how does Kaito fit into all this? Mermaid Princess Lucia was capture on her twelve birthday by King Gaito of the Panathlassa Clan. Now, at age fourteen, Lucia must go against all of herself that she has managed to hold on to, and capture Hanon and Rina, fellow mermaid princesses. Lucia is torn further as Hanon and Rina befriend her, a girl who hasn't had a friend in two years. Lucia is further confused by her growing feelings for Kaito, who has an mysterious connection to the Panathlassa Clan, which can get them both killed. Of all the problems facing Lucia one question is at the forefront of her mind. After all she has done, is Lucia still worthy of being a mermaid princess?
A Mermaid Melody Fanfiction: Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch Magic. Six and a half years after Lucia became Aqua Regina a new threat to the the world has emerged. Lucia has since vanished. And no princess of the North Pacific has been born to replace her, or has there? Unbeknown to the mermaid world the new princess of the North Pacific, Lucy, has been born and, for the past five and a half years, been raised by Kaito on the surface. Why did Lucia have Kaito raise Lucy? And who is Terra Regina, the human twin of Aqua Regina, who will aid them against this new threat? And what could Lucia's connection to the new threat be?
A Sailor Moon Fanfiction: Swords. Princess Serenity has always been close to her sister, though their beliefs are polar opposites. But when her father, the King, reveals to Serenity a secret about her that he has hidden for the past sixteen years, her life and beliefs set her on a different coarse than her thought-to-be twin sister's. With this information Serenity sets out to find the world of her true mother's people. Serenity delves into a world where the horrors of slavery, judgment of others and a rebellion strong enough to tear the empire apart, are very real threats and the only way to survive is by the steel of one's blade. Lucky that Serenity is second only to her sister when it comes her prowess with a blade. This is not a past life fanfiction, it's in it's own world.
A Mermaid Melody Fanfiction: Court of One's Duty. Every story needs a hero, or in this case a heroine. This one, unlike others in stories you may have read, strives for perfection, as she believe it is only way to gain her father's approval. For our heroine, Lucia, was the only child of her country's King and Queen, and generally a princes is preferred for future rulers. However, her country was invaded by the Panathlassa Empire. Now she is to be Emperor Gaito III's new concubine. However upon meeting his engaged brother, Prince Kaito, she finds her heart skipping a beat now and then and a pain in her chest when ever she sees him with his fiance, who has become a dear friend. But for a girl who strives to be both the perfect prince and princess, for whom duty comes before all else, balance between her duty to her countries, her friends, and, for all purpose, her husband against her growing desires to step out of the bounds she set long ago and follow her heart to Prince Kaito, who Lucia is certain could never love her, amongst a court filled with lies and rumors?
A Mermaid Melody Fanfiction: A Mother's Love. On the day of her birth it was predicted that great harm would come to Lusia and the sea if her parents raised her biological parents. Lusia was raised by adoptive parents in Hawaii, peacefully, for sixteen years. Now a group that is still very new to the sea, the Guardians, which is made up of the seven half mermaid children of the Mermaid Princess, need her help to find Aqua Regina and her love. Problem? Lusia wants nothing to do with them, especially if it means finding the people who "abandoned" her. Note: Lusia I think is traditional spelled the same way as Lucia and both I believe are Italian names, it a matter of pronunciation. To prevent confusion I am changing the spelling.
A Rise of the Guardians Fanfiction: Hidden in His Memories. In Jack's memories is an unusual, but special, memory of the secrets Jack kept from everyone in his human life. Jack's sister awakens to a nightmare of the Shadow Man, again. Jack comforts her with stories of encounters he has had that can only be discribed as magical. But, what connection does Jack share with the Shadow Man.
Star Wars Rebels Fanfiction: Ner Vod. Ezra has never been good with the past or families. Every time he gets a chance at one it gets torn away. Now, he has one and that's something he never let himself dream about. But, just as the crew settled into their role in the Allience, the Inquistor's apperntice come and she is out for blood, namely Ezra. As the to face off against one another, everything begins to fall apart. People often say something is life changing, no one ever says what happens after though. Ezra tries to pick up the piece, but to do so he'll need to be strong in ways he can't predict.
If you think that Pokemon is cool, copy this into your profile
If you have ever slapped your self on the head and/or banged your head on a table for no reason put this on your profile
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you love to write copy and paste this into your profile.
If you're random and proud of it, copy and paste this in your profile!
If you are obsessed with fanfiction, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever completely forgotten what you were doing, put this into your profile.
If YOU are weird, please copy this into your profile
If you are a self proclaimed klutz, and proud of it, copy this into your profile.
If you are part of the .0000000001% that does NOT have a Myspace, post this on your profile.
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .sSS... ... ..sS... ... ... ... ... ... ... . If you're a girl and you've ever
Boys are idiots
Copy this to your profile if you think I'M EXTREMELY RIGHT.
FANFICTION- UNITED NATIONS!! Has anyone else noticed how a lot of us get along and and make freinds on here we can be from completely different countries? WTF!? We're here making world peace on the INTERNET and we have all those ambassadors and senators and whatever struggling with it!! If you realize this (or read this and agreed) copy and paste this and add your name and country (country is optional) to the list. SPREAD THE PEACE!!: Naruto-fan-Okami-chan (USA), NaraTemari011 (Puerto Rico), Lala girl in Lalaland (USA), Kakashi Forever (England), ChiyoChiyamamoto (USA), Crazy-Monkey13 (USA), Hullop (USA), Mayonaka Naze (Dominican Republic), RUHLSAR000 (USA)
Thank you for taking the time to read my profile.
Hey, I hope this catches your eye! I want to despell a myth. The first 24 hour when someone goes missing are golden. After that the trails cold, if they were abducted they are most likely dead. Report as soon as you know something wrong. You may save a life. Pass it on.
|Community:||Unique Elements of Mermaid melody|
|Focus:||Anime/Manga Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch|