Author has written 9 stories for Teen Titans, Shugo Chara!, Soul Eater, and Adventure Time with Finn and Jake.
To see dresses for Valentine's story go down
My favorite couples:
About Me: I love to write stories and poetry. I can be really nice and I usually am unless you really piss me off. I love chocolate and to sing and play the piano. Music and writing is my life and it's my passion. I try my very absolute best when it comes to those two things.
Music: Avril Lavinge, Muse, Ke$ha, Panic! at the disco, P!nk, Rhianna, Nicki Manje, Nickel back, Lady gaga, Beyonce, La Roux, Usher, Soulja Boy, Trey songz, Ne Yo, Lil Wayne, Lil Mama, Katy Perry, Kelly shoes, Carrie Underwood, Brittany spears, Maranda Lambert, 30H!, Taylor Swift, Kelly Clarkson, JOJO,Boys like girls, American Rejects, Vocaloids, Akon, and Evanescence/Amy Lee.
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal
pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a
rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't
mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the
olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer
be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl
mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed
ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling
was ipmorantt! tahts so cool!If you could read that put it in your profile (-Courtesy of Twisteddarkness225 and Firekim3)
Teen Titan's Next Top Model (How all the girls look)
Courtney Fisher: Height: 5'3, Age: 20, Eye color: Light blue, Hair color: Brown, Hair cut: Short bob. About: Loves to model, dance, and win competitions. Favorite color: Hot pink.
Clare Lane: Height: 5'6, Age: 19, Eye color: Dark brown, Hair color: Blonde, Hair cut: Shoulder length and hangs in ringlets. About: Loves to model, sing, work, and read. Favorite color: Purple.
Alex Hawthorne: Height: 5'5, Age 21, Eye color: Hazel, Hair color: Red, Hair cut: Long waist length with bangs. About: Loves to model, do yoga, and meditate. Favorite color: Blue and White.
Ivy Fontana: Height: 5'9, Age: 18, Eye color: Gold, Hair color: Black, Hair cut: Goes to the middle of her back is straight and has parted bangs. About: Loves to model, and read.
Aisha Winters: Height: 5'3, Age: 17, Eye color: Pink, Hair color: Light Brown, Hair cut: Long wavy waist length hair always in pigtails. About: Loves to model, read, and write. Favorite color: Yellow.
Bethany Miller: Height: 5'4, Age: 25, Eye color: Green, Hair color: Dirty Blonde, Hair cut: Short pixie style. About: Loves to model and cook. Favorite color: Green.
Olivia White: Height: 5'6, Age: 17, Eye color: Blue, Hair color: White, Hair cut: Shoulder length in two short braids. About: Loves to model, and jump around. Favorite color: Orange.
Gabriella Gray: Height: 5'5, Age: 20, Eye color: Dark Brown, Hair color: Brown, Hair cut: Shoulder length and wavy. About: Loves to model, play video games, and hates meat. Favorite color: Purple.
Hoshi Reiko: Name Meaning: Hoshi-Star and Reiko-Arrogant. Height: 5'7, Age: 19, Eye color: Green, Hair color: Copper, Hair cut: Goes to the middle of her back and is straight. About: Is conceited and loves to flaunt her body and talent. She also loves to model. Favorite color: RED.
Mai Kohana: Name Meaning: Mai-Elegance and Kohanna-Little Flower. Height: 5'5, Age: 18, Eye color: Sea blue, Hair color: Black, Hair cut: Short bob with bangs. About: Is calm and loves to sing and model. Favorite color: Lavender.
Ray TamasineName Meaning: Ray-Law or Rule and Tamasine-Twin. Height: 5'8, Age: 18, Eye color: Sea blue, Hair color: Black, Hair cut: Short bob with bangs. About: Is hyper and clumsy sometimes and her twin sister is Mai. Loves to model and dance. Favorite color: Pink.
Dawn Moore: Height: 5'3, Age: 23, Eye color: Green, Hair color: Dark brown with light brown highlights, Hair cut: Goes a little past her shoulders. About: Loves to model. Favorite color: Black and white.
Daisy Parker: Height: 5'4, Age: 22, Eye color: Black, Hair color: Blonde, Hair cut Goes to her hips and is curly. About: Only cares about herself and how her actions affect HER. Loves to model. Favorite color: White and Red.
Raven Roth: Height: 5'6, Age: 17, Eye color: Amethyst, Hair color: Purple, Hair cut: Bob with no bangs. About: Loves to model and occasionally likes to sing. Shows little emotion when not around her friends. Favorite color: Blue.
DWMA: Be my baby Valentine! (Copy and then past and go)
Tsubaki's Dress: http://www.google.com/imgres?start=250&hl=en&sa=X&tbo=d&biw=1366&bih=643&tbm=isch&tbnid=cFkyTufTAPSkMM:&imgrefurl=http://www.pricesavvy.co.uk/a/productlist/idx/6010600/mot/Blue_gown/productlist.htm&docid=yEf39eKNpDV4CM&imgurl=http://csimg.pricesavvy.co.uk/srv/GB/290242841101/T/140x140/C/FFFFFF/url/royal-blue-valentines-day.jpg&w=140&h=140&ei=q3gcUfSmK_O-0QHol4DoBA&zoom=1&ved=1t:3588,r:62,s:200,i:200&iact=rc&dur=1745&sig=110838712764662789442&page=10&tbnh=112&tbnw=112&ndsp=28&tx=59&ty=55
Maka's outfit (when she sings):
Patty's outfit: http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&tbo=d&biw=1366&bih=643&tbm=isch&tbnid=Q1efDQ3WN0jnxM:&imgrefurl=http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/wonder-girls/images/26824755/title/wonder-girls-baby-screencap&docid=pul8Sn_faCnMVM&imgurl=http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/26800000/Wonder-Girls-Be-My-Baby-wonder-girls-26824755-1280-720.jpg&w=1280&h=720&ei=t30cUf_bBube0QGjkYC4AQ&zoom=1&ved=1t:3588,r:77,s:0,i:322&iact=rc&dur=1554&sig=110838712764662789442&page=4&tbnh=168&tbnw=300&start=61&ndsp=21&tx=230&ty=102
Tsubaki's outfit: http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&tbo=d&biw=1366&bih=643&tbm=isch&tbnid=1gFydieW9291jM:&imgrefurl=https://oneasiaa.wordpress.com/page/158/&docid=vOzOAC6Ofooj6M&imgurl=http://oneasiaa.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/20111107_sunye_1.jpg%253Fw%253D560&w=520&h=780&ei=TX8cUcfxJIzh0wHR1IGoAg&zoom=1&ved=1t:3588,r:36,s:0,i:199&iact=rc&dur=9428&sig=110838712764662789442&page=2&tbnh=198&tbnw=132&start=19&ndsp=23&tx=123&ty=128
I am the girl that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cell phone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who can express herself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a guy to complete her, and knows the importance of the little things. Copy and paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone: Iheartjake, TeamJacob101, Boysareadrag, The Dawn Is Breaking, twilite addict, ihatejacob1, Twilighter80,Emmetthemonkey, Inkfire, AcroPrincess, InvaderSidney, Invader Gilly, KatakaCandy2429658, Invader Elze, Invader Misty, HiddenShadows798, Galaxina-the-Seedrian,Breeluv, AmuletDevil, K-Chan's Kisses, JBug2000
IF YOU IGNORE THIS WITHOUT READING IT YOU HAVE NO HEART...BUT IF YOU FIND YOU CANNOT STOP UNTIL YOU REACH THE END THEN YOU MUST HAVE A VERY BIG HEART.
Mummy...Johnny brought a gun to school
He told his friends that it was cool
A 15 year old girl holds hands with her 1 year old son. People call her a slut, no one knows she was raped at 13.
-People call another Guy fat, No one knows he has a serious disease causing him to be overweight .
-People call an old man ugly, No one knew he had a serious injury to his face while fighting for our country in the war.
Repost this if you are against bullying and stereotyping. We bet 95% of you won't.
(Courtesy of SakuandSyao-CLAMPGirlForever's Deviantart journal. Also AngelOfFluffiness)
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?", copy this into your profile and add your name to the list: Sunlit Goddess of the C.O.C.A., Moonlit Goddess of the C.O.C.A., Evil Genius of the COCA, Invader Miley Phantom, dAnnYsGiRl777, BloodySalvation, Lady Lost-A-Lot, bellabookworm9, Bella Masen Cullen, Alice001, HeartOfAgony, VampiressE12B, RosalieHale123, crystalwolfberri, The Sage of Spirits, Shiankumo Bani, The-3-Sueslayers, Phoenix of the Darkness, Agent Liberi, Author of Scifi, Seiren Sekito, Primitiveradiogoddess, MakenshiCrona, K8 Dunn, Welnakia, AngelofFluffiness, JBug2000
To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. When caught sleeping at school/work/wherever you are not supposed to be sleeping, and you are woken up, shout, "AMEN!"
5.Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6.In the Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write For Marijuana
7.Finish All Your sentences with 'In Accordance With The Prophecy'.
9. Skip down the hall Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you get.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11.Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is 'To Go'.
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You have a headache.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream'I Won! I Won!'
18. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling 'Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!'
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner,'Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.'
20 And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity .
Copy and Paste this To Make People who read bios Smile. (Courtesy of AngelOfFluffiness)
Things to do on an Elevator
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2) STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE At another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly
7) SAY -DING at each floor.
8) SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12) TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13) DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14) WHEN there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
16) ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17) HOLD the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18) DROP a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.
21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
22) CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it.
if you are planning to do all or one of these things then copy and paste it! (Courtesy of AngelOfFluffiness)
A black man walks into a cafe one early morning and
noticed that he was the only black man there. As he sat down, he noticed a white man behind him.
The white man said, "Coloured people are not allowed here."
The black man turned around and stood up.
He then said: "When I was born I was black,"
"When I grew up I was black,"
"When I'm sick I'm black,"
"When I go in the sun I'm black,"
"When I'm cold I'm black,"
"When I die I'll be black."
"But you sir..."
"When you're born you're pink,"
"When you grow up you're white,"
"When you're sick, you're green,"
"When you go in the sun you turn red,"
"When you're cold you turn blue,"
"And when you die you turn purple.
And yet you have the nerve to call me coloured"
The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away...
Copy and past if you are against Racism
Unsafe External Link