Author has written 9 stories for Warriors, Victorious, Hunger Games, Het Huis Anubis/House of Anubis, Everlost, and Maximum Ride.
Hello! Thank you for visiting my profile! I'm here to write stories during my free-time. I hope you enjoy my fanfics, and here's some info about me!
Name: Does it really matter?
Likes (books movies, and TV shows): Warrior Cats, The Hunger Games, Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus, Kane Chronicles, The Skinjacker Trilogy, Maximum Ride, Monk, Victorious, House of Anubis, Divergent Trilogy, Derlirium series, The Great Gatsby, and much more.
Likes (other things): chocolate, pizza, Pepsi, Grape and Orange Crush, basically most pops, being on the computer, drawing, reading, writing, watching TV, my honors physics and honors English classes, soccer, the colors light blue/aqua, purple, and pink, pastel colors, holidays and breaks, lighting, thunderstroms, Greek and Egyptain gods, stars, sun, Florida, DisneyWorld, bread, the smell of bread, beaches, the moon, the huge party store that has millions of freakin' awesome things, cake, cookies, ice cream, brownies, cake pops, and cats.
Dislikes: spiders (more accurately a fear), tornados (a fear also) all bugs except butterflys and praying mantisis, homework, tests, obnoxious/immature people, my geometry class (with the exception of a few people), Dr. Pepper (yeah, I know. What can I say? I'm an odd child XD), people who tell me what to do, people who annoy me for amusement, people who discriminate others because of religion, stupid unfair refs for soccer games, losing stuff, people who walk slow in hallways, flames, people who mispell my name and making it a boy's name (ugh, it's terrible! I hate it soooo much! I mean, it wouldn't be as bad if it wasn't capable of becoming a boy's name when you mispell it...), people singing to me in the hallways going to 6th period (my friends who read this, you know who!), people who pronounce sine, cosine, and tangent wrong; like how it is on the calculator, Roman gods, being confused because I get confused a lot... maybe I should stop...?
I'm generally nice and easy to talk to. :) It's pretty hard to make me mad, so unless you do something in my "dislikes" list, I'll be happy. Feel free to PM me if you want to talk about anything! I'll be happy to talk! =)
Ships: Warriors: Firestar/Sandstorm, Graywing/Silverstream, Squirrelflight/Brambleclaw, Leafpool/Crowfeather, Yellowfang/Raggedstar, Jayfeather/Stick (lol), Gray Wing/Turtle Tail (It needs to happen even though it most likely won't! :( ), Blackstar/Russetfur (weird, I know...), Crookedstar/Willowbreeze, Bluestar/Oakheart.
Hunger Games: Katniss/Peeta, Clove/Cato, and Finnick/Annie
Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus: Percy/Annabeth, Jason/Piper, Leo/Hazel, Grover/Juniper, Silena/Beckendorf.
Kane Chronicles: Sadie/Anubis, Carter/Zia
Skinjacker Trilogy (Everlost): Allie/Mikey, Nick/Mary, Jill/Jix
House of Anubis: Nina/Fabian, Patricia/Eddie, Amber/Alfie, Joy/Jerome
Maximum Ride: Max/Fang (FAX!!!!!!)
Is it weird that I ship some of my friends' relationships? Because I do, with my single friends. Some of them hate it. But, I mean, they're adorable together!!! :)
Friends on this site: Kitsune-Vamp, babymoostachios, and DarkerThanEvanescence. Check out their profiles/stories! :)
Physics and English are like, my favorite classes. Well, English used to be before my long-term sub left. But we still have those fun, crazy days. :) Below are all the things that have happened at school in those classes. Sadly, I'm not in them anymore... They're weird, random, and crazy, so beware! Enjoy!
Um... who are you to say that I'm going to fail at life...? My English sub (who is a retired Spanish teacher, not my long-term sub who is a retired English teacher), once told my class that we would fail at life if we didn't know what direct object pronouns were because we didn't do this one worksheet right that had direct object pronouns in it. Heck, I'm in honors English and Spanish 2 and I still don't know what the direct and indirect object pronuns are in either language! So I guess I'll be failing at life then...
A Conversation In Physics: A Lesson About Acceleration:
My teacher: How many of you like rollar coasters?
half of the class raises their hands
My teacher: Well, the point at which a rollar coaster changes speed in the ride and changes in direction is called acceleration which makes you go "Weeee!" If you're on a ride that moves in a straight line at a constant speed, it's not very fun.
Student: Unless you're going at a really fast speed like 200 mph, then it might be fun.
My teacher: But you're already going at that speed in an airplane. You don't sit on an airplane and go 'Weeeee!" the entire time!
Just another day in physics... There's this guy in our class... He's adequately smart, (this is an honors class) and he's highly amusing to us. One day, my teacher left the room and he started dancing, which is completely normal. No joke. My teacher came back and just stopped and stared with a "What the..." look. It was hilarious because that was the first time he ever saw him dance.
C is erased from the alphabet. Yep. It's a looooong story. Short version: He said sarcastic without the "c" in it so it came out as "sarastic". We started saying words that had c's in them without the c's. Our teacher looked at us and asked, "What are you doing?" He shook his head at us when we told him... lol
The joy of studying for midterms! We were looking at preivious test questions and going through them. He was reading questions and we would all say the correct answer before he read all the answers. Ex) What defines acceleration? We would say something before he read all the choices. And one time, a question started off as, "A car horn..." except he switched the h for a p by accident as he claims and you know what happened next... Well, you don't, unless your're a stalker and somehow know! But you can probably guess.
Drawing Lessons: The guy can't draw. We hosted a drawing contest once when he drew a cat and my friend who's amazing at drawing drew a cat and then my other friend drew an invisible cat and we had people vote. Well, his "cat" didn't look ANYTHING like a cat. So we gave him drawing lessons. He drew a spider web a short time ago and when my friends gave him drawing lessons, he actually drew a decent spiderweb! I was actually impressed.
Personality Tests...? This was in English class. The same friends are in both classes, though not the guy, sadly. So my long-term sub who sadly isn't anymore took us to the IMC to take personality tests. We were sitting at our own table, four of us, and we were talking and laughing and being crazy hyper. At like 8:30 in the morning. XD We're not really the type to talk alot in class, so when he heard us laughing hysterically about something random, he came up to us and said, "I never heard you guys talk this much before!" which made us laugh again. He seriosuly thought we were crazy-which we are, but it was just so funny. :D
Ice water, anyone? In English, we read a story about a stupid guy who was all alone in -75 degree weather and did so many stupid things like, building a fire under a tree, burning 70 matches at once because he couldn't light one, burning his hand and just looking at it saying, "Oh, my hand is on fire!" and not doing anything about it, and going on this trip alone when he was specifically told not too! He also fell into the water and didn't take his wet clothing off. He was such an idiot!!! *Spoiler Alert!* He dies of... hypothermia! *End of spoiler alert* My teacher brought in a cooler filled with ice water and asked if anyone wanted to stick their hand in it for 4 minutes, to see what the temperature was like in the story. So, my friend and I did! Lol, call us crazy; my other friend did this too! Let me tell you this: The water was freezing cold and our hands were so red after and the color didn't come back until the end of the next period which is about 45 minutes. I told some of my friends and they called us crazy. Here's how one of my conversations went:
Me: Look at my hand! *shows him my red hand*
Friend: What did you do!?"
Me: I put it in ice water for 4 minutes!
Friend: Because why?
Me: We were reading a story in English about this guy... (not going to type it all out) ...And me and my friends did it for fun!
Friend: You're crazy!
Research is fun! I'm dead serious. Honest! We're doing a research project, which I'm pretty sure everyone dreads but my friends and I made it fun today! My friend was on Sparknotes looking at stuff about her author and on the homepage it said: "Tell us about your first kiss!" I made her click on it and it said hilarious things and we started laughing so hard that tears were forming in my eyes. One of the captions read, "Did he taste like milk?" Then we read about "How to tell if your guy is a creeper" or something like that and it was soooo funny! We were reading other stuff and we were kind of being loud and finally my teacher said, "You guys should be quiet; research is supposed to be painful, not fun." The class was silent after that, though we were still talking quietly.
You have four seconds to do this worksheet...Now go! Not really. But in physics, we were doing this worksheet and the kid previously mentioned in the beginning (you probably know him by now) saw a box at the top that said "128 km/4 sec" or something close to the km part. Well, he apparently thought that we had 4 seconds to do the paper. I really have no comment on that... I still tease him about that too. And he hates it.
So guess what! It's the next year, so no more physics... :( But this year, I'm in chemistry! Big whoop. Buuuuut, that guy and one of my friends from my physics class is in my class! So yay! These stories will be about chemistry, and maybe other classes. We'll see. So enjoy these! :)
Let's try not to get a concussion now, okay? We were doing a lab, and my group was the first one done. (For probably the first and only time) Well the guy was by the paper towel dispenser. And somehow he hit his head... I was close enough to hear it and I look up and see him cringing, holding his head. I asked, "What did you do?" He pointed to the dispenser and I shook my head. HE WAS NOT SEVERELY HURT, HE IS OKAY.
Like these stories? As I said, this actually happened. And if you don't believe, then that's your problem. I hope you found this funny or random, or crazy. Because, as one of my teachers said, "What's life if you don't have a little fun?"
Random questions! :)
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT? I was at a friend's birthday party and hit my toe on a metal thingy and it split in half. It still is to this day. I'm not sure if it counts, but I count it.
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? Hunger Games posters, shelves with various things, and memory board thing with pictures and other things to remind me of the great times I've had :)
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP? No.
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO? Mostly pop, a tiny bit of country, a little rock that my dad plays sometimes.
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN? 2:45 PM
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? A new iPod screen! It cracked...
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS? My family members that have passed away.
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)? Lol, I just did this in PSR class! Umm, my iPod touch, my Warriors books (I have all of them except for the mangas) and my fanfic documents on my computer. That's a narrowed-down version, just so you know.
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU? 5''5 I think.
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC? Nope, not really.
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK? No.
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY? Hmm... I don't remember.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME FOR A GIRL? Probably Dark Kiss or Malibu Heat I guess. They're both from Bath & Body Works.
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX? Brown hair and blue/green eyes ...black hair on an certain avain hybrid that's so long that you can braid it is cool too! ;)
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO? No idea. I want it to be a surprise.
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK? Coffee! :)
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING? Extra cheese
18. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Fro-yo :D
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED? A best-friend necklace from my best friend. (Well obviously!)
22. DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY? It's complicated. I'm not even sure myself.
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED? No.
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND? I don't have one.
26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW? My cat, Sparkle!
27. WHAT KIND IS IT? European Burmese. We got him from a breeder :) He's liliac, oh he just meowed! :D
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING? Uhhh, no. I'd love them as a best friend/sibling probably, if we ever got that close. Kind of my life right now. He's leaving soon... >.>
29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU? In person, when we're alone.
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED: 75
31. BLONDS OR BRUNETTES? Brunettes
32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL MOST OFTEN? My best friend, no wait actually my parents...
33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST? There's so many... I guess when people are really immature in class and talk all the time and interupt the class when I'm trying to focus.
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA? Once, in Canada.
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES? I don't know...
36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS? Sadly, no.
37. FIRST JOB? Not yet. Hopefully soon though!
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL? Yes! Someone actually stayed on for like, 20 minutes! It was hilarious :D
39. Leaf-bare or Leaf-fall? LEAF-FALL!!!!!!!! Leaf-bare is just so mean... To those of you who don't know what those terms mean, think about it 'cause I'm not telling you. They're seasons though! (copy and pasted this question)
More questions! I took this from DarkerThanEvanescence! (DTE) And, yes, I totally just did that XD. I've changed/deleted a few questions.
1) Are you in a relationship with somebody? Um... well let's see... I'm with someone at the moment, but I'm cheating on them with someone else who might be cheating on me with the person I'm cheating on. They might have stolen our adopted Russian child too, claiming it as theirs... And then we might all be cheating on each other with another person, yes you read that right, we're cheating on each other with the same person. I'm also married to DTE. We might be divorced though, I'm not really sure. Then I'm with another friend but we might be over too... Actually, no we made up and now we're together again! :)
Well that must be really long and confusing to you guys. I won't bother to explain it, cause after reading through that, I'm a little confused myself.
But seriously? Am I in a relationship? No.
2) Do you hate more than 3 people? Oh yeah.
3) How many houses have you lived in? One
4) Favorite candy bar? Hershey's!
5) Favorite shoes?I really like Bearpaw boots because they're warm and soft!!! :)
6) Favorite school subject? I have to say physcis.
7) Least favorite school subject? Chemistry.
8) Who is your favorite Warrior cat character? Bluestar. Obviously you can tell from my name. I like Dovewing as well.
9) Do you own a Taylor Swift CD? Yep! 3 of them.
10) What's your obsession right now? This changes. Although Warriors will forever be an obsession of mine, I'm obsessed with PJO now.
11) Name one thing that is always on your mind. Probably my best guy friend. Cause he graduated last year but I've seen him at my school this year which was really bizarre... He will always be my best friend and brother.
12) Do you like Blackstar from the Warrior Cats series? I guess. Yeah, he's a little mean to Firestar, but he's cool. I kinda support him and Russetfur... Even though she died, and the fact she's WAY TOO OLD for him, I like them. :3 I'm really weird sometimes.
13) What is your zodiac sign? Pisces
14) What's your warrior cat name? Sparrowwing
15) Do you like beer? Dude, no... What kind of question is that? I'm not 21 yet!!!
16) What's your favorite animal? Snow leopards
17) What is the most embarrassing CD you own? Kidz Bop. I don't what number.
18) Are you sarcastic? Yes, and I'm not being sarcastic right now...
19) What are your favorite colors? see my "Likes" list.
20) Do you like chocolate? OMG yesssss!!!! I adore it!!!!
21) Summer or winter? Summer
22) Who's your favorite Percy Jackson and the Olympians character? Percy, because he's awesome, and Annabeth, cause I think she might be my sibling :D
23) Favorite color to wear? No preference
24) Pepsi or Sprite? Oh gods, I like both!!! But I think I'll go with Pepsi; my Sprite addiction is over, and Pepsi is my new one.
25) What color is your cell phone? Blue!!! Not dark blue, the Samsung Intensity ll blue. (which is my phone by the way)
26) What's your Warrior cat Clan? ThunderClan
27) Have you ever slapped someone? Yep. He deserved it too XD He's also one of my best friends :) But he calls me evil in return so it's fair.
28) Have you ever had a cavity? Yeah. Only one though!
29) How many lamps are in your bedroom? Does a lava lamp count?
30) How many video games do you own? A lot.
31) What was your first pet? Fish. Very exciting, huh?
32) Ever had braces? Nope!!!!!!! Never will either! I was so close. I was going to, then decided to go with the invisaline. Then my orthodontist said I didn't need anything unless I really wanted to, and believe me, I'm definitely not going to!
33) Do looks matter? No.
34) Do you use chapstick? Yes
35) Name 3 teachers from your High School. Why? Do you know them? Are you a creeper? (DTE, you better read this!)
36) American Eagle or Abercrombie? Um, American Eagle I guess, though I don't shop there much and Abercrombie is really expensive.
37) Are you too forgiving? Probably.
38) How many children do you want? Two or three
39) Do you own something from Hot Topic? A Hunger Games shirt!
40) Favorite breakfast meal? Crepes. I love them!
41) What's your favorite type of crepe? Pear and Apple with caramel sauce! I had it once and it was great! :D
42) Ever thought you were in love? A few times, but I was young and didn't know much then.
43) When was the last time you cried? Yesterday. It was a funeral though, of someone who wasn't even related to me, but when we were over my cousin's house, she always made us feel like we were a part of her family.
44) What did you do 3 nights ago? Hang with my bestfriend, babymoostachios! :D
45) The Mellow Mushroom? Panera Bread? Mellow Mushroom FTW!!!! Best pizza place ever! I like Panera Bread too!
46) What's your element? Water
47) Have you ever been in a castle? No, it'd be cool though!
48) Nicknames? Cherry, Ace Server, Dani, and Daniella.
49) Do you know anyone named Bertha? No...
50) Ever been to Washington D.C.? Yeah, for three days. I was sick though and felt terrible... I want to go back there.
51) Do you own something from Banana Republic? No.
52) Are you thinking about somebody right now? Nope.
53) Have you ever called someone Boo? Why would I...?
54) What's the strangest pairing you support? Jayfeather/Stick!!! Hardcore stuff right there. :D
55) Do you own a diamond ring? And I would why...? I mean, I own a red copper wire ring, but not a diamond one.
56) Are you happy with your life right now? Yup!
57) Do you dye your hair? No, I'm happy the way my hair is!
58) Does anyone like you? I don't know. I'm kinda hoping...
59) What year were you born? 1997
60) What were you doing in May of 1994? Uhhh, I wasn't even a living substance in the world...
61) Do you own a Backstreet Boys CD? No, maybe someone in my family does though.
62) McDonalds or Wendys? Wendy's
63) Do you like yourself? Yeah.
64) Are you closer to your mother or father? Both.
65) Favorite physical feature of the preferred sex? I don't know...
66) Are you afraid of the dark? No.
67) Have you ever eaten paste? Ewww, no.
68) Do you own a webcam? I don't think so...
69) Have you ever stripped? Uhhhh, no!
70) Ever broke a bone? Nope, I fractured one though.
71) Worst insult anyone's ever called you? I don't get insulted... People who aren't my friends don't insult me and my friends just tease me...
72) Do you chat on AIM often? No...
73) Do you like lemons? Lol, yep! I like the fruit; I ate a slice at my friend's luau and it was pretty good... As for the fanfic term, I don't really read them but me and my friends have jokes about them all the time XD
74) Have you ever broken someone's heart? Yes. I didn't want to! I still feel bad about it too!
75) Rugrats or Doug? Rugrats. What's Doug?
76) Full House or The Brady Bunch? Full House.
77) Did you like your high school guidance counselor? Yep, she's really nice!
78) Has anyone ever called you fat? No, people ask me how I'm so skinny and I'm like, "I don't know!"
79) Do you have a birth mark? Yeah, doesn't everyone?
80) Can you use chopsticks? Somewhat.
81) Can you cook? It depends on what it is.
82) 3 things that REALLY annoy you:
1. When people are immature in class and make me feel like not caring about schoolwork.
2. When watiers and waitresses think I'm younger than my age and ask me how old I am. (At this pizza place my parents had a coupon for the both of them and when my dad pointed to me, the waitress asked me how old I was. I think she thought I was twleve because when I said I was 15, she was like, "Oh." I mean, just because I had my hair braided, wore a sweatshirt, and had no makeup on doesn't mean I'm not a teenager!)
3. People who are walking in the hallways and just stop. For no apparent reason!
83) Do you text message often? It varies from day to day.
84) Money or love? Love.
85) Are you accident prone? Haha, good one. I could go on and on about what's wrong with me.
86) Care to elaborate? Well, almost all of my toes are screwed up and I find random bumps and scrapes on myself sometimes... Also, my cat sometimes decides to attack my legs like they're life support or something and leaves me with scratches...
87) Do you enjoy scary movies? Well, I've never actually saw one so I don't know... I want to see Mama sometime. I'm counting on my friends to get it on DVD and we'll watch it sometime.
88) Relationships or one night stands? Realtionships.
89) Big Red or Juicy Fruit? Juicy Fruit.
90) Do you enjoy greasy food? I need greasy food, as disgusting as it sounds...
91) Have you seen all the Rocky movies? What are the Rocky movies???
92) Do you own a box of crayons? Only like 8!!!
93) According to the internet, what anime character are you? Hughes from Fullmetal Alchemist.
94) What Pokemon are you? Eevee
95) Who was the last person that made you mad? A book. But if it's a person then probably someone from my math class.
96) Favorite vacation spot? Myrtle Beach
97) Who was the last person that made you laugh? My friends in my 6th period class. Sorry guys in 5th, you were beaten. I have good times in 6th too!
98) Who was the last person that you fell for? I'd rather not say names.
99) Who was the last person that instant messaged you? One of my favorite authors on this site. (I'm going by PMing)
100) Who was the last person that called you? One of my friends.
101) What was the freakiest thing that has ever happened to you? I was practicing driving in an industrial park, and this car was apparantly watching me. He then decided to follow me to a parking lot. I parked and he drove by and not-so-subtlety looked at my license plate. Ten minutes later the cops came. Three cop cars came over and I was freaking out, rolling down all the windows excpet mine since I didn't know how... My parents cleared it up and the other guy thought we were going to steal some scrap metal... Freakiest experience of my life.
102) Was this questionnaire just a sly way of weeding out anyone who doesn't really care? Yes, but there's more to my profile so they could read through this or skip it and go to the next section. I don't care, but I congratulate you if you have! You can move on! :)
1)Put ur Ipod/Mp3 player/itunes etc. on shuffle
2)For each question click the next button to get your answer
3)YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!
4)You can put any comments in parentheses next to the song
5)Put it on your profile!
1.What would you say about your boyfriend?
Young Forever- The Ready Set (Well, he's immortal ya know...)
2.What is the first thing you say in the mornings?
Boyfriend- Big Time Rush (...Okay I used to like this song! ...But uh, no I don't usually say that.)
3.Your teacher is...
Payphone- Maroon 5 (This describes my teachers how...? This makes no sense.)
4.What's written on your class's black board/white board?
Call Me Maybe- Carly Rae Jepsen (depends on who's number is on there ;) )
5.How would you describe your neighbor?
Young and Beautiful- Lana Del Rey (That's a nice compliment!)
6.What would your best friend say about you?
The Best Day- Taylor Swift (Awww that's so cute! I hope they mean that it was the best day for them when they met me, cause that's how it was for me :) )
7.How do you feel right now?
Crazy Kids- Ke$ha (No. I'm so tired from my first day back from Thanksgiving break.)
8.What's on your bedside table right now?
Pumped Up Kicks- Foster The People (I don't know what to say to that...)
9.What did you do when you woke up this moring?
Ours- Taylor Swift (Descriptive... And makes a ton of sense.)
10.When you open your wardrobe you see...
International Love- Pitbull (o.O That is the most disturbing thing to think about...)
11.What did you say after you last attended a concert?
Wide Awake- Katy Perry (Finally something that makes a little more sense! Nice to know I'm not sleepy after it.)
12.If you had to write a Twilight Fanfiction right now,what would it be titled?
Evacuate The Dancefloor- Cascada (lol!)
13.A song you would sing at your school's talent show is...
Papi- Jennifer Lopez (Uhhh how about no.)
14.My life's theme song would be...
One More Night- Cascada (If this is implying that I want to keep living for one more night, then I'll take it.)
15.How would you describe what you are doing right now?
Welcome To My Life- Simple Plan (This doesn't describe what I'm doing at all!)
16.if you had to go and jump off a building what would your last words be?
The Day We Fell Apart- Kelly Clarkson (Ohhh...)
17.Your motto is...
Fuckin' Perfect- P!nk (I could use this as saying not to give up when I'm feeling down.)
18.If you could buy anything in the world you would buy...
Fallin' For You- Colbie Caillat (I can't buy this feeling...)
19.What did you dream about last night?
Heart Heart Heartbreak- Boys Like Girls (No, I didn't dream about a heartbreak.)
20.Any last words?
What About Love- Heart (I won't forget about this I promise!)
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 81, and find line 4.
"-special moment has been spoiled because their leader is such a mouse-brain!" from a Warriors book, OotS series)
2.Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?
3.What is the last thing you watched on TV?
4.Without looking, guess what time it is:
5.Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6.With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
my mom talking and the turning of newspaper pages
7.When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Walking out of the doors at school
8.Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
9.What are you wearing
Jeans, tan Bearpaw boots, and a pink hoodie
10.Did you dream last night?
You dream every night even if you can't remember it, so yes.
11.When did you last laugh?
About 10 minutes ago.
12.What is on the walls of the room you are in?
13.Seen anything weird lately?
Yes, a character in a book called Maggottail. Seriously, who would name their kit Maggotkit?
14. What do you think of this quiz?
15. What is the last film you saw?
I don't know.
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Too many things to list!
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
You don't know anything about me! I'm an only child...
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I would have all the countries at peace so we wouldn't fight one another anymore. There's so much fighting in this world that no one needs. We don't need or want a World War lll.
19. Do you like to dance?
20. George Bush:
was a president.
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
I like a lot of names. If I had to choose one, I would name her Zoe I guess.
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Same as above, but I would probably name him Noah.
"Don't go to sleep angry, stay awake and plot your revenge!"
"If you can't go right, go left!" (this is for all the lefties out there!)
"Why would you do something stupid if you didn't want anyone to find out?"
"The more you know, the less you don't know."
"Old sport!" -Jay Gatsby
"It's better to know and be disappointed, then to not know and always wonder."
"'I'm a Pisces; we don't believe in the supernatural stuff!'" (said by Randy Disher in Monk)
"If you spend to much time watching the world go by, it will."
"Sometimes it's when you give up that you find what you're looking for."
"Even when you know you're superior to everyone in the room, don't gloat."
"Everything happens for a reason."
"The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese."
"There's a light at the end of every tunnel; just pray it's not a train."
"To be old and wise, first you must be young and stupid."
"Life's a jungle."
"It's a gift... and a curse."
"The best way to handle a situation is to ignore it. If you can't ignore it, top it. If you can't top it, laugh at it. If you can't laugh at it, you probably deserved it."
"Sometimes life is the toughest teacher because she gives the test first and the lesson second."
"When faced with two choices, always flip a coin. Not because it will make the decision for you, but because when the coin is in the air, you will suddenly realize what you are hoping for."
"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." -Ralph Waldo Emerson
"Victor's idea of world domination is haveing six million people in bed by ten!" -Alfie (House of Anubis)
"Come on, Sibuna doesn't have an 'i' in it does it?
"Why did you have to say that? Why do you torture me?
"People call it obsession, I call it love." -my friend
"You're a broken wing, not a broken thing. You can heal in time, if you try."
"Best friends can become strangers just as easy as strangers can become best friends."
"Kick an empty can and it moves. Kick a can filled with sand and it doesn't move as much. Kick a can full of nails you'll hurt your foot." -my physics textbook
"Listen to your heart, it's where your true destiny lies." -Leafpool, Erin Hunter
"Real friends are hard to find, harder to leave and impossible to forget."
"Be careful of love. It'll twist your brain around and leave you thinking up is down and right is wrong" -Rick Riordan
"Love turns a heart to crystal. Much more valuable, but much more fragile." -Mikey, Everfound- Neal Shusterman
Some examples of why the human race has probably evolved as far as possible. These are actual instruction labels on consumer goods...
On Sears hairdryer:
On a bag of Fritos:
On a bar of Dial soap:
On some Swann frozen dinners:
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert: (printed on bottom of the box)
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding:
On packaging for a Rowenta iron:
On Boot's Children's cough medicine:
On Nytol sleep aid:
On a Korean kitchen knife:
On a string of Christmas lights:
On a food processor:
On Sainsbury's peanuts:
On an Amerian Airlines packet of nuts:
On a Swedish chainsaw:
On a child's Superman costume: