Author has written 6 stories for Sweeney Todd, Misc. Movies, Phantom of the Opera, and Repo! The Genetic Opera.
Hey y'all...hope you like my stories. I lalalalove getting reviews so any would be greatly appreciated :)
Here are some of the things I like:
Bands: Aerosmith, Pink Floyd, The Beatles, Christina Perri
Books: The Hunger Games, Twilight, Harry Potter
Movies: The Rocky Horror Picture Show, Sweeney Todd, Pink Floyd: The Wall, Casino, Singing in the Rain, Goodfellas.
I love to write, so constructive critism is pretty sweet. Oh--and I've been taking an...observation. Does anyone else think the little gap in between Johnny Depp's teeth
is SO adorable?? lol :)
Enjoy my stories!!!
If you think that phsyco, emo, murderous barbers are 100 times better than sparkly vampires, copy and paste this onto your profile.
=~DIf you've ever had a mad laughing fit for no reason, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have been bitten by the Sweeney bug copy and paste this onto your profile
If every time you hear the word rum, you automatically think of Captain Jack Sparrow, copy and paste this into your profile!!
If you go around singing "I've got a jar of diiiirt, I've got a jar of diiiirt, and guess what's in it!", copy and paste this to your profile
If you wish that a fictional character was real, copy and paste this to your profile
Crazy is when you randomly start talking/singing in a british accent because something reminded you of "Sweeney Todd".
Crazy is when you are listening to a Sweeney Todd song, then at any random moment you burst out a random part of the song
If you've ever wanted to give a movie or show character a flyingtacklehug, copy and paste this into your profile
If you think that writing Fanfic stories is fun then copy this onto your profile!
If you consider yourself a WRITER rather than just an AUTHOR, put this in your profile. Writers put emotion into their work. Authors do it for the money.
If you think Sweeney Todd needs a hug, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you are a MOVIE QUOTER, which means you go around quoting movies for fun, copy and paste this in your profile
If you looked at my profile just to find random quotes or stuff to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile
If you ever watched a movie so many times you know all the words to it then copy and paste this to your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile.
if you have music in your soul, copy and paste this into your profile.
A large percent of authors do not know the difference between 'your' and 'you're'. If you do know the difference, copy and paste this to your profile
Even if you can't see him, God is there! If you believe in God copy and paste
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this into your profile
If you talk to yourself more than your friends, copy this to your profileIf you love Fanfiction.net, copy and paste this into your profile
If while reading someone's fan fiction you LOVED it so much that you wanted to track that person down and give them a flying-takle-hug to show how much you loved their work copy and paste this to your profile
If you are weird, insane, crazy, odd, not-normal, a freak of nature, psychotic, random or anything similar, copy this into your profie
Nerds are cool. Nerds are smart. Nerds will one day rule the universe. If you are a nerd and proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile
The Top 15 Reasons You Know You're Obsessed With Sweeney Todd:
1. You make a big production out of dinner when it happens to be pot pies. Bouns points if you actually sing 'God Thats Good'.
2.If someone asks you to explanthestory you start with "there was a barber and his wife".
3. You actually know what a linnet bird is.
4. When you eat a pot pie you look very closely at the contents first, then wonder what kind of person taste most like chicken.
5. You sing "there's a hole in the world like a great black pit" ect. andreplace 'London' with the name of your school or work place when you get mad.
6. When someone or something really peeves you off you shout "They all deserve to die!"
7. You burst into song when you see a hair loss commercial.
8. You've replaced all your dad's shavers with straight razors.
9. You keep a list of people you'd most like to bake into a pie. (well, a mental one)
10. You loudly sing 'Worst Pies in London' when your relatives bring pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving.
11. When a friend or realitive says that they just got a shave or hair cut you say shocked,"You survied? You...you...you're not a meat pie
12. When your teacher asks you for attention in class you start to sing "Ladies and gentlemen may I have your attention pah-lease!!"
13. While in the meat section of your local supermarket you begin singing "God that's Good!"
14. Whenever someone happens to sat "Whats that?" you turn to them excitedly--"It's priest! Have a little priest!"
15. When someone happens to mention Fleet Street, even if it has nothing to do with Sweeney Todd, you automaticly think of Sweeney.
If you wish Sweeney and Nellie could've had their happy ending.
If you get really excited or laugh insanely whenever someone says 'love it' so it sounds like 'Lovett' copy and pastey
If you believe that Sweeney Todd really existed, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think Sweeney Todd should be a video game
If you think being called unique or weird is better than being called ordinary or normal, copy and paste
If you would do anything to meet Helena Bonham Carter, Johnny Depp and Tim Burton copy this onto your profile.
Symptoms of OSTD (obsessive Sweeney Todd disorder)
1) Every little thing reminds you of Sweeney Todd, and when something doesn't, it still ends up reminding you because you think "Wow here's something that doesn't remind me of... SWEENEY TODD!!
2) You have the movie memorized
3) You sing "A Little Priest" whenever you have pie for supper
4) Instead of saying "the beach" you say "by the sea"
5) You sing "My friends to your razor and/or kitchen knives.
6) You have a strange fear of tea kettles.
8) When you buy a meat pie at a grocery store you change the name to Mrs. Lovett
9) When you see a cat on the street, you want to save it from Mrs. Mooney.
10) You WISH with all of your heat that you could be Mrs. Lovett, except for the burning part.
11) When you hear someone say a line from the movie, you follow it with the next.
12) If people say they don't like Sweeney Todd, you can kind of maybe understand it.
13. u hyperventilate wen u saw mrs. lovett's hat at the shops (or was that just me?)
14. u won't go near any pie store that's next 2 a barbour store
15. You have every sweeney todd song on ur phone and know the lyrics
16. if anyone ever eats sumthing and say this is the worst thing they've ever tasted u immedietly think of mrs. lovetts pies
17. ur frinds r walking down the road humming lincon park or flo rida, ur humming epiphiny
18. u have tried 2 do ur hair like mrs. lovett then go out in public.
19. You re-enact Helena's Worst Pies in London in your own kitchen.
YOU KNOW YOU'RE AN AUTHOR IF...
You talk to yourself a lot. (e.g. Hmm, what would happen if it was sunny the day Bella got hit by the van? Oh, story idea!! Must get computer!)
You talk to yourself about talking to yourself. (e.g. 'Why do I constantly ask my self random things?')
When you talk to yourself you often talk to yourself like you're talking to someone else. (e.g. 'Have you ever noticed that deliver could mean someone's liver?')
After uttering a profound peice of wisdom like that above, you stare at the cookie in your hand with awe and say, "Wow,this stuff is great for sugar highs...'
You live off of sugar and caffine (the two greatest things ever discovered!)
You'll check your e-mail every day of the week and then dissappear off the face of the earth.
You're e-mails tend to be pages long and incredibly random.
When replying to an e-mail, you'll never actually address the point of it.
You tend to collect Bic Stics off the ground like picking pennies off the ground.
No matter where you are in a room you never have to get up to find a pen/pencil and paper.
The letters on your keyboard are wearing off.
Your friends and family think that you have carpal tunnel syndrome.
People think you have A.D.D.
You think it'd be cool to have A.D.D.
You constantly start talking in third person, present or past tense.
You start thinking about making lists like this and start giggling for no "apparent" reason
Your friends stopped looking at you funny for no apparent reason a loooooong time ago.
And FINALLY, the one way to tell if you're a good writer: You failed English 101.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile, and add your name to this list: danyan, zElDaPhAnToM-bLiNdBaNdIt-RaVeN, Firehawk, Rainfire, Snowfur, Firestar's Gal, Amberstar-Leader of SkyClan, Liza Taylor, xxouchibitmytonguexx, Terra Young Obsessivelyfanaticgw09, xDazedandConfusedx
If you have ever thrown something at your television when you saw a character you despised, whether it be a piece of popcorn, a fork, or a chair, copy and paste this to your signature
If you have ever seen a movie (or show) so many times that you can quote it word for word, and you do so at random moments, copy and paste this in you're profile
If Fanfiction to you is what MySpace is to other people, copy this into your profile
If you probably need a life but have no intentions of getting one, put it on your profile
If you hear the voices of characters in your head, put this onto your profile
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird. If you agree, copy this and put it in your profile
You make a big production out of dinner when it happens to be pot pies. Bouns points if you actually sing 'God Thats Good'.
If you know the words or dance to any Broadway show, camp song, or theme song better than the words or dance to Soulja Boy, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have ever started to randomly sing Sweeney Todd only to have the whole class stare at you like you're an idiot paste this into your profile
If you realize that copying and pasting stuff into one's profile is completely pointless, yet do it anyway, copy and paste this into your profile
If you're one of those people who gets excited when you see just two reviews, copy and paste this into your profile.
BECAUSE I WAS BORED:
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 81, and find line 4.
Think of determining. (It was like, the ending of the story. Complete Tales and Poems of Edgar Allen Poe)
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch?
My couch arm.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
The musical channels, and Hello Goodbye by the Beatles was on.
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
1:24 I WAS SO CLOSE.
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Shake Down Street by the Grateful Dead.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
I came home from the Coffee Bean Cafe with my daddy. :D
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
9. What are you wearing?
A white cami and black shorts. (pajamas)
10. Did you dream last night?
YES. I had the most Terrifying sweeney todd dream ever. I might upload it onto here, so...
11. When did you last laugh?
I don't know.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
A bulletin board with everything I love on it :D
13. Seen anything weird lately?
14. What do you think of this quiz?
I'm liking it.
15. What is the last film you saw?
Sweeney Todd. (my favorite of all time!)
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Johnny Depp and Steven Tyler. :D
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
I am obsessed with music. I love classic rock
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I would have no child suffer from hunger or abuse. Those poor things... Oh, and I'd bring Sweeney Todd to life. And keep him in my room.
19. Do you like to dance?
Indeed I do
20. George Bush:
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
I don't know! I love the name Bella. And Ever. and Halyn.
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Anthony (like the Sweeney Todd Anthony :) ), Ryan.
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the "pearly gates"?
You've come a long way, and now you'll finally find happiness.