Author has written 4 stories for Persona Series, Fate/stay night, RWBY, Medaka Box/めだかボックス, and High School DxD/ハイスクールD×D.
Here are somethings about me:
Name:(not telling) just call me Yoshi
Hobbies: Read manga, play games, daydreaming, make own manga and more daydreaming
Likes: a lot of things
Dislikes: only few
Personality: ... passive... and I just discovered that I love trolling
Deviant Art?: TyrantYoshitsuna
Velvet - 1
OC Profile - RWBY
Name: Amakusa Kouya (天草更夜)
Semblance: Pulse (Generating kinetic waves in various sizes)
Born in a mercenary-like village near the borders of Vale, in the middle of the Ethereal Forest. His village was isolated and was only known to a few who stumbles upon it. The village was ruled by three main families: Mars, the strongest and durable of them all and in charge of protecting the village from the Grimm that infests their forests. Machina, the thinkers and inventors, they are the ones in charge of making the weapons of the village, and also the management of most of the dust that they've mined in their mountains. The last were the Amakusa, Kouya's family. They are the fastest and most cunning, and are also in charge of contracting work from outside their village.
Kouya is the son of a Mars woman and an Amakusa man, and both were spoken highly in their respective families. It was in his fifteenth year that he decided to leave the village and see the world.
Training extremely for two years just to earn the approval of his parents and the elders of his village, he was finally given the chance after helping a lost Huntsman in their forest while fighting off a gigantic Nevermore. It was from the same Huntsman that he found the Beacon Academy, calling in a few favors in return for helping him against the flying Grimm.
And now, his first destination outside his village was the Beacon Academy.
Arisato E. Minato: 11
You must fill out EVERY question! No skipping!
Copy and paste this on your profile!
1. Perfect? Nope.
2. Tall? From where I'm from, I'm only above average.
3. In your pajamas? Nope. I'm in the suit I got on my birthday.
4. Left handed? Right, actually. Tried being a lefty once, but my teacher gave me back my homework and told me to do it again.
1. Friend you saw: KJ.
2. Person to text you: My Mother.
3. Was today better than yesterday? Not really, just another day.
1. Number: Seven and Thirteen.
2. Color(s): Black and Silver. It works for me and is a lot less of a hassle to choose from so many colors.
3. Fruit: Oranges. Been my favorite since I could remember
4. Place: My computer desk. I'm a very lazy person.
1. Are you missing someone right now? Nope. That's what facebook is for.
2. Are you happy? As happy as a guy with diarrhea. I'm Job Hunting. yay.
3. Are you sad? Everyone has their moments.
4. Are you bored? Extremely. I'm filling out this stupid thing aren't I?
5. Are you nervous? Nope. My motto is 'Que Sera Sera'
6. Are you tired? Only in the mornings. At night, I'm as active as a bat.
1. Real name? That's confidential. I'll be happy to give my initials, though. DCPO. Try not to laugh please.
2. Nick names? Nan, Nan-ed.
3. Eye color? Black. I suspect that I have the blood of an Uchiha.
4. Zodiac sign? Cancer.
5. Male or female? I am man, hear me grunt! Hngh!
6. Slut? Hell no.
7. Smart? I was. But now, I'm just like everyone else.
8. Hair color? Black. I'm definitely an Uchiha.
9. Long or short? Short and spiky. All I have to do now is jump in front of a speeding truck and I can unlock my deadly pink eyes of doom.
10. Sweats or Jeans? Sweats. Love baggy pants.
11. Phone or Camera? Phone. It can do both.
12. Drink or Smoke? Neither. I don't see the appeal. But maybe I'll try once I find that life is too troublesome.
13. Righty or lefty? I was told to never use my left hand to write a poem anymore. Last guy that read one of my work died of seizure. He just couldn't stop laughing.
1. First best friend? Vince.
2. First crush? Some girl in primary school. Last I saw her, she was with her third boyfriend.
3. First pet? A dog I named King. Named it after the guy in Tekken... What? I was eight at the time!
4. First big vacation? Almost drowning in a swimming pool. Ah, good times.
1. Eating? Cream-O
2. Drinking? Milk
3. I'm about to: Kill innocent civilians using my bio-weaponized self... and bring hell to the a military facility while impersonating a superior officer. Beware faggots! Alex Mercer is here to rap- uhh, devour you all!!
4. Listening to? FFVII - One Winged Angel Theme
5. Plans for Today? Dread for the coming future.
WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX?
1. Shorter or taller? Short. They are so lovable and cuddly... ahem.
2. Romantic or spontaneous? Romantic. I'm a rather straightforward guy.
3. Sensitive or loud? Meh, doesn't matter all that much to me as long as she's a good person.
4. Hook-up or relationship? Relationship. I'm one of those (apparently rare in this day and age) males that views companionship as the main goal of a girlfriend, with sex being an, admittedly awesome, side perk.
HAVE YOU EVER:
1. Drank bubbles? Yes. Threw up half an hour later.
2. Lost glasses/contacts? Glasses?! I need not such aids! I'm an Uchiha! (I think) My eyes are the eyes of god! I can even see through (chain) fences!
3. Ran away from home? Nah. I'm not a bitchy person to just do something like that.
4. Broken someone's heart? Yes. But for some reason, she can't seem to take a hint.
5. Been arrested? Nope. Even with my criminal good looks, I've never been to the precinct.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
1. Miracles? Yes. I always seem to pass tests even though I never study.
2. Yourself? Yes. I can do any damn thing I set my mind to. Fuck the world.
3. Heaven? Yes. It's a figment of my imagination, that's why I believe.
4. Santa Claus? Nope. But I do believe Santa Relatives. I always caught them putting things in my room.
5. Love? No. I only believe in obsessions. Love is just an attraction that only lasts for so long.
6. Do you like someone? Currently? No. I have yet to find another one like her.
7. Do you believe in God? I don't know. The only reason that I pray is so that I can feel secure... Is it wrong to think like that?
8. Answered the truth on all questions? Other than my name, yes. Though, even if I lied though my teeth, how the hell would you all know?...