Author has written 23 stories for iCarly, and Hunger Games.
HUGE fan of iCarly. Although I am also quite a huge fan of The Hunger Games series as well. If you asked me who I'd like to meet out of everyone, I'd say Jennifer Lawrence without a moment's hesitation - she is my queen, and everything I could ever hope to be.
If you'd like to know a little bit about me, here are five quick facts:
1. I don't watch TV. I watch TV shows on my laptop, but I don't think I've turned on a TV to go to watch cable in forever. I live on the internet, basically.
2. I sing and play guitar and piano. (Pretty well, I like to think.)
3. I once met Troye Sivan, and it was everything. (Yes, his eyes are just as blue as they seem.)
4. I am a college student, majoring in Communication Studies and hopefully minoring in either Business or English. Maybe both.
5. My guilty pleasure is One Direction's music. I genuinely enjoy A LOT of their songs. I would never play their music in front of strangers, but honestly, if you don't like them because you think they're "teeny-boppy" I really believe you should give their newest album, "Made in the A.M." a try! They've seriously grown up since 2011. (And they're honestly pretty attractive; you can't lie.)
If you have any questions, suggestions, or general comments, please feel free to PM me! I love interacting with readers of my stories, and I believe that feedback is vital to a writer's success. Even if you just want to have a quick conversation when you're bored and have no one to talk to, pleasure would be all mine.
In any case, thank you very much for stopping by and reading my stories. It means a lot!