Author has written 10 stories for Chalet School, 39 Clues, Enid Blyton, Swallows and Amazons series, and Harry Potter.
I always dreamed of being an author, and now I have a chance to make that dream come true.
I joined fanfic to read other peoples stories, but soon realized that I could use it to improve my writing skills. By using someone else's charecters I can try writing in different styles which I have not used before.
Please Note: I do not own any characters in my stories, unless I have stated otherwise.
I hope you enjoy reading.
Just felt I probably ought to let you know a little more about me.
I am in Year 11 at school, and picking my A Levels.
So far I am considering History, English Lit, Religious Studies and Music.
I am Female.
My favourite books/series/authors are:
The 39 Clues,
The Chalet School series,
The Dark is Rising,
My favourite actress is:
My favourite films are:
Kate and Leopald,
Knight and Day,
The Lake House,
Pride and Prejudice,
I am a romantic... Anything which has romance in is deemed good to me, unless it is too explicit, but I have become good at skim reading, so I can force my way through descriptive parts of novels...
I am a Christian, and I am not ASHAMED.
YOU KNOW YOU'RE AN AUTHOR IF...
You talk to yourself a lot. (Alot meaning all the time...)
You talk to yourself about talking to yourself. (e.g. 'Why do I constantly ask my self random things?')
When you talk to yourself you often talk to yourself like you're talking to someone else. (e.g. 'Have you ever noticed that deliver could mean someone's liver?')
You live off of sugar and caffeine (More like sugar and hot chocolate...and egg mayo sandwiches)
You'll check your e-mail every day of the week and then disappear off the face of the earth.
You're e-mails tend to be pages long and incredibly random.
When replying to an e-mail, you'll never actually address the point of it.
No matter where you are in a room you never have to get up to find a pen/pencil and paper.
The letters on your keyboard are wearing off.
People think you have A.D.D.
You think it'd be cool to have A.D.D.
You constantly start talking in third person, present or past tense.
You start thinking about making lists like this and start giggling for no "apparent" reason (Yup)
Your friends stopped looking at you funny when you laugh for no apparent reason a loooooong time ago.
(copy that into you're profile if you fit one or more of the descriptions)
YOU KNOW YOU'RE AN AUTHOR WHEN...
You LIVE on some sort of energy drink, soda, coffee, iced tea or plain old sugar water.
You have LOADS of books or files on your computer with unfinished stories.
More unfinished than finished...
You hear a song and could write a small one-shot about it.
All songs seem to inspire stories, whther one shots or full chapter fics
The only subject you're ever interested in at school is English.
Yup, driving mum mad. 'What do you want to do for A level?' 'English.' 'What else?' 'English.' 'You have to do something else.' 'English?'
When told to draw something, you often draw an OC or a character you often use in fanficitions.
I can't draw but if I could I would.
You’ve admittedly had a crush on a cartoon or ficticous character.
If you were allowed, you'd stay up all night writing.
I do that, allowed or not. Often realising suddenly it's gone 1 in the morning and I have school the next day.
You get offended if someone tells you to stop writing, even for just a minute.
Of course! Who doesn't?
If you could, you'd move into your local Barnes & Noble (or whatever bookstore you go to ).
As long as they installed a cafe...
You're always trying to better your stories.
Meeting your favorite author would make you scream like a teenage girl meeting Justin Bieber (or whatever celebrity boy every girl wants to marry.)
Of course. Unfortunately Jane Austen is dead...
You're always thinking of ways to write stories differently.
Check out my Swallows and Amazons Fic, Sailing the High Seas of Life. It is told, partially, through letters between characters.
You write story ideas on napkins. And you don't joke when you say that either.
Not napkins. The backs of school books, test papers (Mocks), scrap paper, notebooks, any blank page I can find...
You sometimes steal song lyrics, famous quotes, etc. to use in your stories and you think nothing of it.
Often it is unintentional. Honest!
If there's so much as one sentence messed up on a story, you delete it and write the whole thing over again, no matter how many chapters are in it.
Normally, I rewrite that sentance, or abandon the story...
You can't help but smile while reading this.
You have an account on here!
Erm, you're on my profile...
You're most of these things.
No, I'm agreeing with them for my own amusement!
You will repost this worthless c*p on your profile without thinking twice.
Erm... What do you think I'm doing...?!
Here are some quotes I found amusing, touching, etc.
“Elves are wonderful. They provoke wonder.
“It is often said that before you die your life passes before your eyes. It is in fact true. It's called living.”
“The Only men you can count on these days are Ben and Jerry.”
Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. Voltaire
Never argue at the dinner table, for the one who is not hungry always gets the best of the argument.
Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders they have managed to invent boredom?
Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.
1. All fungi are edible.
The maze was so small that people got lost lookingfor it.
I do not want people to be agreeable, as it saves me the trouble of liking them.
“Yeah. Almost as surprising as when you nailed me with your father's car."
In the interest of avoiding confrontation, I felt compelled to explain. I didn't feel obliged to do it convincingly. "It was an accident. My foot slipped."
"That was no accident. You jumped the goddamn curb and followed me down the sidewalk.”
Alice: He almost killed me!
“I checked my phone messages. Three in all.
The first was from Joe. “Hey, Cupcake.” That was it. That was the whole message.
The second was from Ranger. “Yo.” Ranger made Joe look like a chatterbox.”
I pulled into the Grand Union parking lot and drove to the end of the mall where the bank was located. I parked at a safe distance from other cars, exited the BMW, and set the alarm.
"You want me to stay with the car in case someone's riding around with a bomb in his backseat looking for a place to put it?" Lula asked.
"Not necessary. Ranger says the car has sensors."
"Ranger give you a car with bomb sensors? The head of the CIA don't even have a car with bomb sensors. I hear they give him a stick with a mirror on the end of it.”
“Morelli beeped his truck unlocked. “If you’re looking for your rent-a-cop, I told Ranger you’d be with me this morning.”
King of Hearts: And then they fled... from the roof... on flamingos.
Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds
Always watch where you are going. Otherwise, you may step on a piece of the
My spelling is Wobbly. It's good spelling but it Wobbles, and the letters
"Scientists have calculated that the chances of something so patently absurd
1. Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.
3. Change is inevitable, except from vending machines.
4. Get a new car for your spouse. It'll be a great trade!
5. Plan to be spontaneous tomorrow.
6. Always try to be modest, and be proud of it!
7. How many of you believe in psycho-kinesis? Raise my hand...
8. OK, so what's the speed of dark?
9. How do you tell when you're out of invisible ink?
10. If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something.
11. When everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.
12. Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.
13. Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.
14. If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?
15. How much deeper would the ocean be without sponges?
16. Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
17. What happens if you get scared half to death twice?
18. I used to have an open mind but my brains kept falling out.
19. I couldn't repair your brake, so I made your horn louder.
20. Why do psychics have to ask you for your name?
21. Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what happened.
22. Just remember - if the world didn't suck, we would all fall off.
23. Light travels faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
24. Save the whales. Collect the whole set.
25. A day without sunshine is like night.
26. On the other hand, you have different fingers.
27. Getting lost in thought may put you in unfamiliar territory.
28. 42.7 of all statistics are made up on the spot.
29. 99 percent of lawyers give the rest a bad name.
30. You're diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
31. Honk if you love peace and quiet.
32. Remember that half the people you know are below average.
33. Despite the high cost of living, it's still extremely popular.
34. He who laughs last thinks slowest.
35.The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
36. Drive way too fast and you don't have to worry about cholesterol.
37. If you intend to live forever, so far, so good.
38. Borrow money only from pessimists; they don't expect it back.
39. Support bacteria; they're the only culture some people have.
40. If at first you don't succeed, destroy the evidence.
41. A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking.
42. Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.
43. For every action there is an equal and opposite criticism.
44. Bills travel through the mail at twice the speed of cheques.
45. No one is listening until you make a mistake.
46. Success always occurs in private; failure, in full view.
47.The colder the x-ray table, the more of your body is required on it.
48.The severity of the itch is inversely proportional to the ability to reach it.
49.To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism; to steal from many is research.
50.To succeed in politics, it is often necessary to rise above your principles.
51.You never really learn to swear until you learn to drive.
52.The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard (and not enough chlorine!)
53. A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.
54. If you think nobody cares try missing a couple of payments.
55. If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.
56. DNA = National Dyslexics Association.
Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won’t repost it?
Jesus had no servants, yet they called him Master...
He had no degree, yet they called him Teacher...
He had no medicine, yet they called him Healer...
He had no army, yet kings feared him...
He won no military battles, yet he conquered the world...
He committed no crime, yet they crucified Him...
He was buried in a tomb, yet He lives today
Feel honoured to serve such a leader who loves us...
If you believe in God, Father, Son, and Holy Ghost
then copy and paste this in your profile
I robbed my toothbrush because i was chasing the leprechaun... See below
January I killed
-Pick the day you were born on-
1 A banana
-Pick the color of the shirt you wearing-
White Because a hoe stole my taco.
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.
copy and paste the message and heart.
I am the girl...
that doesn't go to school dances, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book.
I am the girl that people look through when I say something.
I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal.
I am the girl that people call weird, and a freak either behind my back or to my face.
I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cellphone or regular phone.
I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year.
I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain.
But I am also the girl who knows, and is proud, to be who she is, doesn't care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with Anime and Books, who can express herself better with words, and knows the importance of the little things.
Copy and Paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest times that they are unique, but not alone.
PrettyFanGirl, Truth Be Told 13, DEFiiANCE, torchwoodfanx3, PyroFairyGirl, .insane.lil.piratess, xActDanceWritex, Aviva636, Flockgirl, Sammie.reader, TheJazzyDolphin, ABetterNinjaThanDanCahill,MagicCahill, Bookgirl39, giraffes4ever
This is about abortion...
You know what Mommy
You went to the doctor today.
I can hear that doctor again.
Every Abortion Is Just . . .
One more heart that was stopped.
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98% of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93% of the people that read this won’t repost it?
PJO quiz: Find your godly parent.
You like being in charge.
You feel at home in the water.
You’re not that much of a people person.
You own a garden.
You often start fights.
You have an insatiable thirst for knowledge.
You’re very creative and artistic.
HUNTER OF ARTEMIS
You dislike boys in general.
You have a way with tools.
Every guy/girl swoons for you.
You like pickpocketing your friends.
You’re the life of the party.
Hmm... Hunter of Artemis, then Hades... What does that say about me...
One Word Quiz!!!
You can only type ONE word! Not as easy as you might think - now, copy or forward, change the answers to suit you and pass it on. It's really hard to only use one word answers. You can only type one word.
1. Where is your telephone? Cupboard
2. Where is your significant other? Fictional
3. Your hair? Brown
4. Your mother? Working
6. Your favorite thing? Reading
7. Your dream last night? Forgotten
8. Your iPod? Charging
9. Your dream/goal? Novelist
10. The room you're in? Outside
11. You hate? Arguments
12. Your fear? Jellyfish
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Uni
14. Where were you last night? Church
15. What you're not? Outgoing
16. Muffins? Chocolate
17. One of your wish list items? Speakers
18. Where you grew up? Bradford-On-Avon
19. The last thing you did? Lunch
20. What are you wearing? Clothes
21. Your TV? Flatscreen
22. Your pet(s)? None
23. Your computer? Laptop
24. Your life? Books
25. Your mood? Sunny
26. Missing someone? Always
27. Your car? Nonexistent
28. Something you're not wearing? Shoes
29. Your summer? Lanzarote (abroad for the first time in years!)
30. Your eyes? Green
31. Love someone? Completely
32. Your favorite color? Purple
33. When is the last time you laughed? Yesterday
34. Last time you cried? Monday
35. Who will repaste this? Dunno