Poll: Which of these series would you like to see updated most? Vote Now!
Author has written 77 stories for Gargoyles, Digimon, Highlander, TV X-overs, Daria, X-Men: The Movie, Harry Potter, Cowboy Bebop, Misc. Anime/Manga, X-Men: Evolution, X-overs, Weiss Kreuz, Gundam Wing/AC, Fruits Basket, Fullmetal Alchemist, Buffy: The Vampire Slayer, Naruto, Bleach, and World of Darkness.
A quick word about my unfinished fics.
I write a lot and I'm always coming up with ideas. I'm getting better at actually plotting things out and trying to focus on one fic at a time, but unfortunatly not every fic that I've posted here is going to be finished. For some I've just plain lost interest in the story as new stories vie for my attention, others I've simply outgrown and would require a rewriting overhaul to bring up to my current standards. And then there are those that are suffering from my youthful lack of foresight. When I started writing them I knew what was going on so I rarely if ever bothered to actually note things down which means that I've pretty much forgotten where I was trying to go with them. This is not an issue with most of my newer stuff since I've gotten into the habit of jotting down what such and such story is about to avoid this very problem (and it is a problem since I have a fic on my computer where I seem to have forgotten what fandom it was for).
There really should be a bit about myself here, so...
I'm a huge anime/manga fan with interest in more fandoms than is probably good for me. I play Weiss/Schwarz most Saturdays and have recently jumped into the world of Ball Jointed Dolls. I also have a bit of a knitting addiction, which is now being translated into doll clothes - for no real reason beyond I can. I'm also working on learning how to sew properly.
I do art - mostly of the fiber based variety. Want to see it? Then head on over to Deviant Art and look for me under the name Chyna-Rose.
Pax Eterna: Chapter 4 is posted. Chapter 5 is slowly going.
Digi Potter: The second half of Chapter 5 is starting to move; we've gotten to the Sorting. Debating a re-write
Velvet Underworld: Chapter 3 is currently paused.
A Zeppo's Lot in Life: Chapter 3 has been started. Shikamaru's being his lazy self and not cooperating, so the going is slow.
Don't Muck With the Universe; It Bites: A Harry Potter multi-crossover. Chapter 1 has become a prologue and is basically written plus or minus a couple of sentences. The 'new' Chapter 1 has been started and is gaining some steam. Chapters 2 through about 5 have been (vaguely) plotted out.
Harry Potter and the Voices from the Past: Harry finds out that he's the reincarnation of Slytherin after receiving Slytherin's ring on his 16th birthday. Chapter 1 is done but for a working summery. Chapter 2 has been started but is now paused.
Kami ga Kita Tama ni Tochi (The Land to Which the Gods Have Come): My NaNoWriMo fic. Chapter 3 has about two more scenes to go before editing and is currently paused.
Cause of Death Verse: A series of AU Bleach fics exploring the idea of a Hollowfied Ichigo. First part is posted (Asphyxiation Due to Amorous Constriction). Second part (Hemotoxic Envenomation Induced Internal Bleeding) is a two shot featuring a look at both Gin and Tosen and has been started. Third part (In the Course of Attempted Theocide) will be a multi chapter fic dealing with Aizen's plot from the canon in relation to the AU elements after a time skip from the events in Asphyxiation; this has yet to be started.
The Lost: A collection of loose vignettes set in the 'verse of Sword Art Online where I explore various things that weren't really touched on in the series itself. It stems from the whole Beater issue at the beginning of the series that I just couldn't understand - until I remembered about GIFT and things I've seen in the MMORPGs I play IRL. Very OC heavy with little to no involvement by the main cast. Chapter 1 is in progress.
Announcing a new Challenge: The Fifth Hokage Challenge
Namikaze Minato, the Fourth Hokage, was not stupid. He knew he was about to die, so he decided to do something smart: he picked out who was to be his successor as the Fifth Hokage. Of course this changes (almost) everything - which may or may not actually be a good thing.
Rules and Conditions:
1) If you take up this challenge, for the love of all that's holy and unholy, please let me know. I'm setting this challenge out because it's not something I've seen before but would enjoy reading.
2) I don't care who you pick as the Fifth Hokage as long as it's not Sarutobi Hiruzen. The whole point of this challenge is to explore how having a different hokage following the Fourth effects the world of Naruto.
3) In line with the above, OCs are fine.
4) Pair up whoever you want if you want; it's all cool with me.
5) Keep it legible; use paragraph breaks, quote marks, keep author notes at the beginning or the end, leave the net speak for AIM or texting, and at least try to spell things right. A bit harsh? Maybe. But part of the reason I'm issuing this challenge is to read the answering fics - which I can only do if they are readable.
- A mini rant on "But this isn't English class". Basic grammar and spelling are in fact things that you will need and use once you become an adult. At the very least you will need to know how to write a business letter/e-mail, cover letter, and resume. And that's not covering all the reports and essays you will have to do in college - yes, even if you go into a non-literature major.