Author has written 15 stories for Maximum Ride, Harry Potter, Spirited Away, Fairy Tail, D.Gray-Man, Fullmetal Alchemist, Naruto, and Twilight.
Hey guys, just call me Soldier and we'll get along great. I'm not going to give you a picture of me or any descriptions of my looks, so don't ask. I'm a girl, though, and just keep that in mind when you're talking to me, because others - after about five minutes of chatting - have asked if I was a boy. I'm not. Period.
I like to write quite a lot, and I like to think that my writing has gotten a lot better over the years. I used to think the end of a dialog should have a full stop, quotation marks, and then a comma followed by a capital letter of the first word after. i.e. "Hello.", She said. Yeah, no, I don't do this anymore. I've learned, lol.
I have a tendency to think others are flaming me when they're really just giving me some critique. Yeah, please don't take offense when I snap at you. Just remind me that it's just critique and not a flame.
That's pretty much all I have to say. So thanks for reading my stories and reviewing (and taking time to actually read this bio). PM me for any questions regarding my stories.
While every situation and person is unique, there are some guidelines it’s best to adhere to when speaking with a woman. Let’s look at a few phrases you would do well to steer clear of if you want any chance of seeing her again.
1. “You look fine.”
If she’s asking, she’s looking for affirmation, not an “I don’t care.” Think of something positive to say to her—even a generic “it looks great” comment will serve you better than this incendiary phrase.
Commanding her to suppress her emotions devalues her right to feel them and is, in essence, telling her those feelings are inappropriate. Unless this comment is delivered in a caring, sweet tone, the effect it produces is demeaning, not supportive.
3. “When’s the baby due?”
Unless you know for sure that she is pregnant, this question has a huge potential to backfire on you. The odds of her being overweight or battling baby weight after she has had the baby are just too high for you to risk this question without hurting her feelings, and creating an awkward situation.
4. “Is it that time of the month for you?”
If she is upset enough to tempt you to ask this, doing so will probably send her through the roof. This question completely disregards her feelings by suggesting her hormones are to blame, when it could be a myriad of other reasons—not the least of which could be that you are equally to blame for the situation.
“Partnership and friendship are the keys used to unlock the door to intimacy and love.” - Giovanna
5. “How many people have you slept with?”
As curious as you may be about this answer, it’s just plain rude to ask it. Unless she wants to give you this information, it’s really none of your business.
While some men may think they are coming across as flirtatious, this command can be read as, “I don’t care how you feel right now, I want you to smile because it makes me feel better.” This directive can often be a selfish request by which the guy is asking her to flirt with him and make him feel validated as a male. If she’d felt like smiling at you, she would have, Romeo.
7. “Your friend is hot...”
Unless the two of you have an open relationship where you constantly rave about others of the opposite sex, this remark can easily hurt her, especially if it is a friend of hers. With this one comment, you’ve just managed to let her know you’ve been checking her friend out instead of paying attention to her. You can bet, too, that you won’t be asked to hang out with the two of them again. Who needs a guy around who’s checking out and commenting on her friends, causing potential strife in the friendship?
8. “How old are you?”
It really is amazing how many men will ask this question of a woman, even though it’s got to be one of the oldest rules in the book. As people tend to judge based on age, it’s her prerogative to tell whomever she pleases. If you haven’t known her for long, it’s just not appropriate to ask her this, and definitely not any of your business.
9. “Are you a lesbian?”
If she’s not responding to your suave pick-up lines the way you’d like, coming out with this question will ensure you’ll never get anywhere with her, and shows not only your lack of confidence, but a mean streak as well.
Dear whoever you may be,
Isn't it funny that when you go to the shops with your friends, you look down at the person with black jeans and studs, but smile at the girl wearing a mini with a t-shirt that barely covers anything?
Are you laughing?
Isn't it funny how an emo can be quiet all through the week but gets more s* from everyone than the girl who sleeps around and sells her virginity?
I'm not laughing.
It's so funny that you and your friends can make a girl's life h* and not know anything about the silent battle she might be fighting.
HOW YOU CAN CALL A PERSON A POSER? HOW CAN YOU SAY "YOU'RE NOT EMO" OR "ATTENTION SEEKER" WITHOUT SPENDING A SECOND TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHY THERE ARE CUTS ON THEIR WRISTS AND WHY THEY SPEND THEIR LUNCHTIMES CRYING INSTEAD OF LAUGHING WITH HER FRIENDS?
Keep on laughing.
Isn't it funny how you can say and do all this without any idea of what is going on in this person's life...
BRAVE ISN'T GOING UP ON STAGE AND STRIPPING.
BRAVE IS LIVING, WHEN IT SEEMS THAT SUCH AN EASIER CHOICE WOULD BE TO JUST DIE.
no, you will not die in 7 days
Just because we're a bit different than you, does it really mean you have the right to judge us so harshly?
You know you're obsessed with D. Gray Man when...
1. You feel there is a connection between yourself and one of the characters.
2. You relate to this character so much that you roleplay him or her.
3. You start to call yourself the character's name.
4. When something happens to the character in the anime or manga, you react as well.
5. You memorize every single fighting move that character has.
6. Even the ones NO ONE knows.
7. In Japanese.
8. You find yourself quoting the character in everyday conversation.
9. Your friends call you the character's name on a regular basis.
10. Some of your friends only know you by that name.
11. You've gotten into the habit of saying "STRIKE!" when you see a pretty girl.
12. You can't stop saying "che" when you're annoyed.
13. Or in general.
14. Whenever you see people dressed up as demons on Halloween, you scream "AKUMA!" and try to purify them.
15. You think you can do anything with your left arm.
16. You get upset when you figure out you can't.
17. You accuse your non-DGM friends as being Noah and try to eliminate them.
18. When you find that isn't possible, you try to convert them into loving DGM.
19. You have succeeded every single time.
20. You insist the snitch in Harry Potter is just Timcanpy in disguise.
21. You have preferences with how to spell names ( eg. Yu vs Yuu, Rabi vs Lavi, Rinalee vs Lenalee ) and will fight to the death to defend them.
22. You've never found top hats sexier until you've seen Allen, Cross and Tyki in them.
23. You think the Millenium Earl is the most brilliant villian in anime or manga and love to hate him.
24. You're convinced that all Tyki wants is to rape Allen.
25. You stare at your arm and scream "ACTIVATE!" then wonder why it doesn't work.
26. Your left arm ached after you saw episode 56.
27. You'll never look at the words "Noah", "Innocence" and "exorcist" the same way again.
28. Straight pairings involving Allen, Lavi or Kanda have suddenly become an odd occurrence.
29. Your favorite flower is a lotus.
30. You have a habitual hero complex.
31. You cosplay as your favorite character all the time.
32. You dream of being your favorite character all the time.
33. You've become convinced you ARE your favorite character, regardless of what gender you are.
34. You're tickled pink that Lavi's commands involve "growing" and "extending" .
35. The only thing you think of when you see "DGM" is "D. Gray Man", despite what it was meant to stand for.
36. You've watched the anime over 20 times.
37. You've read the manga more times than that.
38. You were upset when you saw the word "Fin" in episode 103 and yelled at the screen that it wasn't true.
39. You know all the filler characters, no matter how obscure.
40. You can recall every event and name the episode it happened in.
41. You can do the same with the manga.
42. You're a horrible spoiler when you come across people who aren't up-to-date with the manga.
43. You know who Joyd is.
44. You know all the new Noah.
45. You've bookmarked the wikipedia page for your favorite character.
46. You removed the bookmark because you found you already knew everything.
47. You returned to the wikipedia page and edited something that was wrong.
48. You know your favorite character's birthday and celebrate it every year.
49. You realize that Allen and Kanda are so much alike that it would be a crime for them NOT to be together.
50. You know what Yullen, Lucky, Yuuvi and Laven are.
51. You support one of those and always will.
52. You've seen every single DGM-themed AMV on Youtube.
53. You think Tyki makes a great Winnie the Pooh.
54. You're laughing because you know EXACTLY what reference that was.
55. You know who TehExorcist is.
56. You've downloaded or otherwise illegally obtained all the songs in the DGM soundtrack.
57. You recognize one of those songs as your personal theme song.
58. You know all the words to The Musician's Song by heart.
59. You know their translation.
60. You find it uncannily ironic that Tyki broke Allen's Innocence.
61. Every time you see that part of the anime, the words "chest rape" come to mind.
62. You're now convinced that Tyki is a direct descendant of Pedobear.
63. Swords win over guns, unless the gun happens to be Judgment.
64. You've seen the episode where Kanda gets a fanboy.
65. Flashbacks have become your worst enemies.
66. You think the flashback from chapter 190 was the only well-written one.
67. You watch for manga updates every day and spazz like a retard when you see it's been updated.
68. You wish Hoshino would just get over that sprained wrist already.
69. You found chibi Lavi and chibi Kanda to be the most adorable things on the face of the Earth.
70. You wish Komui would drop a neko potion on Kanda.
71. And a rabbit one on Lavi.
72. Some part of you, whether it be only a sliver, wants to see Road die.
73. You attempt to shoot your friend with your hand and wonder why you two didn't combine into a transexual hair monster.
74. Tyki's berserk form causes the words "tentacle monster" to pop into your head.
75. You just sickened yourself with how badly your mind ran rampant upon thinking that.
76. You've suddenly gained a huge appetite and can't get enough food.
77. You blame that on your left arm.
78. You cried when Cross disappeared.
79. You cried when you thought Kanda, Krory and Lavi died in the Ark.
80. You cried with joy when you realized they didn't.
81. You think Chaoji is a waste of life.
82. You can relate Chaoji to the character of the same name from Naruto.
83. You find Kanda and Sasuke oddly alike.
84. You're wondering why Allen hasn't been labeled a general yet.
85. You think Allen's "14th moments" are epically sexy.
86. Scratch that, ALL of Allen's moments are epically sexy.
87. You want to personally write a thank you note to Hoshino for all the times she drew Kanda shirtless.
88. You've gotten into the habit of calling people "Moyashi" and "Usagi" .
89. Your friends know you as "the D. Gray Man freak" .
90. You know EXACTLY why it's called "D. Gray Man" .
91. You just lied and you have no idea.
92. You draw DGM fanart.
93. You read and write DGM fanfiction.
94. You have your own DGM OC.
95. Your Facebook, Myspace, Youtube and every other social networking site you go on is covered with DGM related pictures and quotes.
96. Whenever someone in your family acts like an annoying idiot, you have the sudden urge to kick them in the head or hit them with a clipboard.
97. You find yourself reaching for Mugen when angered.
98. You've become worried every time you procrastinate that an old man will come from nowhere and kick you in the face.
99. You can never look at a panda the same way ever again.
100. You just read this entire list smiling and nodding to at least 30 of these.
If you are stupid enough to annoy Kanda and NOT run away screaming, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think Kanda and Allen totally belong together, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you almost died laughing when you saw the episode where Allen had the octopus stuck on his head, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think Tyki should be allowed to have his way with Lavi whenever he wants, copy this into your profile.
If you think Tyki and Lavi belong together no matter what copy this into their profile
If you are in love with Kanda despite the fact that he wants you dead, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vise versa copy this into your profile.
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile
If you ever read past two in the morning copy and paste this in your profile.
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you think all the good ones are either married, gay, or fictional creatures, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever been on the computer for multiple hours, reading fan fictions, copy and paste this into your profile
If you were ever reading a fanfic and had to do something and had to leave and when you came back you realize you forgot the stories name and can’t find it because the content was really good, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
If there are times where you just wanna annoy someone for the heck of it, copy this into your profile.
If you have a million and one notebooks, and still need more for your imagination and creativity, copy this into your profile.
If you spend lots of time talking to yourself and reciting lines from your fave characters, copy this into your profile.
When Life Gives you Lemons, Make Lemonaid-yah I don't get it either
When life gives you lemons, make mango juice, the sit back and watch the world wonder how you did it!
When life gives you lemons alter their DNA and make SUPER LEMONS!!
When life gives you lemons build a lemonade stand, and use the profits to by a machine gun. Lets see if life will make the same mistake again!
When life gives you lemons, you really have to step back and wonder what the heck is going on.
When life gives you lemons, throw them at mean people.
When life gives you lemons, squirt juice in life's eye.
When life gives you lemons, you complain about it on face book.
When life gives you lemons, choke on them and die you stupid lemon eater!
When life gives you lemons...SMILE, return the lemons, and ask for the oranges you requested in the first place.
When life gives you lemons, throw life out the window and run away.
When life gives you lemons, find the kid with the paper cut.
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. But if you don't have sugar or water, your lemonades going to suck.
Now...make a wish.
If you hear voices of the characters in your head...copy and paste this on your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writitng or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile.
IF YOU’VE BEEN ON THE COMPUTER FOR HOURS ON END, READING NUMEROUS FANFICTIONS, COPY THIS ONTO YOUR PROFILE.
If you have ever been so obsessed with something that now everyone is scared of you because of its effects...copy this into your profile.
Dark Fires (3)
Jezabel Raewin (7)
Khandy Raynne (3)
laurel alex (12)
Lost to the Hoping (57)
Miss Mungoe (57)
P.S. Ink (1)
S.N. Doucette (1)
Swiss Army Knife (44)
Tango Dancer (18)
Toto Yoshio (6)
Wicked Raygun (19)
|Community:||All Maximum Ride fics that include them being real Angels|
|Focus:||Books Maximum Ride|