Author has written 16 stories for Glee.
IMPORTANT "TWO YEARS LATER" FIC NOTICE: I've returned. I can't promise regular updates, but I can promise I'm working on it. Life has been difficult this past year and a half, but I'm working on healing from the things I've been subjected to. Previously the idea of writing on this particular topic was too difficult, it's still rough, but I feel like now I can handle it and that it may actually help me work through some of it. I hope you're all still along for the ride, it's been a crazy one.
My name is Nicbearosaurus. Okay not really. It's actually Nic or Nicole, but my sister likes to call me Nicbearosaurus for some reason. Apparently I'm somewhere between a bear and a dinosaur and therefore ferocious.
Um, I have two older brothers, an older sister. I love them all, but I'm particularly close with my sister, mainly because she's awesome.
I'm a 23 year old who currently makes bread for a living on the lovely island of Newfoundland I affectionately refer to as 'The Rock'. I'm planning to return to school soon to get a degree in Office Administration, but my real goal in life is to one day get a book published and raise a family.
I'll let you know now that I'll never start posting a story I'm not sure I can finish. I'm a very firm believer in finishing something once you've started it and honestly I'd hate for someone to get really into a story I'm unable to finish. Basically either I'll have at least ten chapters written, or a firm outline written out of what's going to happen when, before I start posting a story. I have had a long hiatus or two, mostly due to personal hardships, but I always pick back up where I left off.
Posted or have started posting:
Two Years Later: A multi-chaptered fic I started from a random train of thought. I did a bit of experimentation with this fic in terms of timeline and plot, but so far I'm really liking how it's turned out. It, like some of my other stories, has some possible trigger themes, but it will be rated 'T' as I've been very careful with my description and use of cursing (as in only light cursing). I have started posting it, however updates will be sporadic due to some personal difficulties that I'm currently working through. I'm doing my best though and I will finish it, no matter how long that takes.
Invisible: Completed and posted.
Fallout: The sequel to 'Invisible'. Completed and posted.
Alter Bridge Trilogy: Completed and posted. Stories in this trilogy are as follows:
1) The Skin on Me is Burning
2) From the Fire He Cries Out
3) The Tide's Only Rising
Pride: Finished and posted. There's also a sequel.
A Good Man: The sequel to 'Pride'. It's also finished and posted and one of my personal favorites.
Now You Know: A little oneshot about Blaine and his Dad. Completed and posted.
People Throw Rocks at Things that Shine: Just a fluffy little Klaine story as a break from all the angst. Completed and posted.
The Blurred Series
1) Blurred:A darkish oneshot featuring Blaine. Completed and posted.
2) Fear and Blame: Basically Blurred has turned into a series of interconnected oneshots, each featuring/focussing on a different character and their reactions. This one features Kurt. Completed and posted.
3) Your Hate is Intoxicating: Another part in the Blurred series. This one will focus on Jeff. Completed and posted.
4) Hello Cold World: Part 4 in the Blurred series. It'll be centered on what Sam sees and feels, but will still focus on the happenings between Blaine and Kurt. Jeff will have a phone cameo. Completed and posted.
5) Careful: Part 5 in the Blurred series. This one is centred on Finn and his from his point of view. Completed and posted.
6) Off the Tracks and Down Again: Part 6 of the Blurred series. This one is centered on Nick. Completed and posted.
7) Held: Part 7 of the Blurred series. Basically written because the reaction of Blaine's parents wouldn't leave me alone. It's centered on Blaine again, and his parents. Completed and Posted and then reuploaded due to site errors!
In The Works:
Desperate Measures: A multi-chaptered fic that randomly came to me when I had strep-throat. It has some trigger themes such as verbal/emotional abuse and thoughts of suicide (and some future violence).
Summary: His mother’s dead. His father hates him and he’s pretty sure his brother is just pretending. There’s only one person Blaine’s sure loves him. Can Kurt, or anyone for that matter, save him before he takes some desperate measures?
I had some other story ideas posted up here but since none of them have much content to them yet I've taken them done until I am sure that I will be able to actually post them on the site.
And I don't know if anyone's interested, but I now have a twitter account. My twitter handle is @Nicbearosaurus so if anyone does want to find me, it should be pretty simple :P