Author has written 16 stories for Glee.
IMPORTANT "TWO YEARS LATER" FIC NOTICE: I've returned. I can't promise regular updates, but I can promise I'm working on it. Life has been difficult, but I'm working on healing from the things I've been subjected to. Previously the idea of writing on this particular topic was too difficult, it's still rough, but I feel like now I can handle it and that it may actually help me work through some of it. Things have actually been improving lately. I hope you're all still along for the ride, it's been a crazy one.
My name is Nicbearosaurus. Okay not really. It's actually Nic or Nicole, but my sister likes to call me Nicbearosaurus for some reason. Apparently I'm somewhere between a bear and a dinosaur and therefore ferocious.
Um, I have two older brothers, an older sister. I love them all, but I'm particularly close with my sister, mainly because she's awesome.
I'm a 27 year old who currently answers phones for doctor's offices and hospitals for a living. I work from home answering their after-hours calls, as well as paging doctors when needed for consults and the like. It's actually a fantastic job that I love doing as I feel like I'm helping make a difference in people's lives and all from the comfort of my own home office!
I live on the lovely island of Newfoundland that I affectionately refer to as 'The Rock'. I'm a Medical Office Administration graduate, but my real goal in life is to one day get a book published and raise a family. I currently live a bayman who is the love of my life, our nine-year-old kitty Patches, and our one-year-old lab/shepherd mix Ares. I also used to have a wonderful beagle/pittie mix named Laney, who sadly passed last year at the age of eight after a sudden illness.
Posted or have started posting:
Two Years Later: A multi-chaptered fic I started from a random train of thought. I did a bit of experimentation with this fic in terms of timeline and plot, but so far I'm really liking how it's turned out. It, like some of my other stories, has some possible trigger themes, but it will be rated 'T' as I've been very careful with my description and use of cursing (as in only light cursing). I have started posting it, however updates will be sporadic due to some personal difficulties that I'm currently working through. I'm doing my best though and I will finish it, no matter how long that takes.
Invisible: Completed and posted.
Fallout: The sequel to 'Invisible'. Completed and posted.
Alter Bridge Trilogy: Completed and posted. Stories in this trilogy are as follows:
1) The Skin on Me is Burning
2) From the Fire He Cries Out
3) The Tide's Only Rising
Pride: Finished and posted. There's also a sequel.
A Good Man: The sequel to 'Pride'. It's also finished and posted and one of my personal favorites.
Now You Know: A little oneshot about Blaine and his Dad. Completed and posted.
People Throw Rocks at Things that Shine: Just a fluffy little Klaine story as a break from all the angst. Completed and posted.
The Blurred Series
1) Blurred:A darkish oneshot featuring Blaine. Completed and posted.
2) Fear and Blame: Basically Blurred has turned into a series of interconnected oneshots, each featuring/focussing on a different character and their reactions. This one features Kurt. Completed and posted.
3) Your Hate is Intoxicating: Another part in the Blurred series. This one will focus on Jeff. Completed and posted.
4) Hello Cold World: Part 4 in the Blurred series. It'll be centered on what Sam sees and feels, but will still focus on the happenings between Blaine and Kurt. Jeff will have a phone cameo. Completed and posted.
5) Careful: Part 5 in the Blurred series. This one is centred on Finn and his from his point of view. Completed and posted.
6) Off the Tracks and Down Again: Part 6 of the Blurred series. This one is centered on Nick. Completed and posted.
7) Held: Part 7 of the Blurred series. Basically written because the reaction of Blaine's parents wouldn't leave me alone. It's centered on Blaine again, and his parents. Completed and Posted and then reuploaded due to site errors!
I had some other story ideas posted up here but since none of them have much content to them yet I've taken them down until I am sure that I will be able to actually post them on the site.