Author has written 16 stories for Glee.
IMPORTANT "TWO YEARS LATER" FIC NOTICE: I know I've been MIA for quite some time, but I should be back soon and I absolutely do NOT give up on my stories. If it's posted it will get finished. I was going through my last year of university and some tough family tragedies. Thank you all for being so patient.
My name is Nicbearosaurus. Okay not really. It's actually Nic or Nicole, but my sister likes to call me Nicbearosaurus for some reason. Apparently I'm somewhere between a bear and a dinosaur and therefore ferocious.
Um, I have two older brothers, an older sister.
I'm a 22 year old who's at a loss on what to do with her life, but is figuring things out one thing at a time. One thing I do know is that I love to write.
What else is there to say, other than I feel fancy when I drink white wine and I have a strange love for V8 Fruit Fusion? Seriously I could live off that stuff (the V8), I have before, during exam periods when there was literally just barely any time to eat. I also love raw cookie dough. Also I'm told I'm crazy, but in the best way possible, as you can probably clearly see, at least when it comes to the crazy part.
I'll let you know now that I'll never start posting a story I'm not sure I can finish. I'm a very firm believer in finishing something once you've started it and honestly I'd hate for someone to get really into a story I'm unable to finish. Basically either I'll have at least ten chapters written, or a firm outline written out of what's going to happen when, before I start posting a story.
Posted or have started posting:
Two Years Later: A multi-chaptered fic I started from a random train of thought. I did a bit of experimentation with this fic in terms of timeline and plot, but so far I'm really liking how it's turned out. It, like some of my other stories, has some possible trigger themes, but it will be rated 'T' as I've been very careful with my description and use of cursing (as in only light cursing). I have started posting it, and will be updating sporadically.
Invisible: Completed and posted.
Fallout: The sequel to 'Invisible'. Completed and posted.
Alter Bridge Trilogy: Completed and posted. Stories in this trilogy are as follows:
1) The Skin on Me is Burning
2) From the Fire He Cries Out
3) The Tide's Only Rising
Pride: Finished and posted. There's also a sequel.
A Good Man: The sequel to 'Pride'. It's also finished and posted and one of my personal favorites.
Now You Know: A little oneshot about Blaine and his Dad. Completed and posted.
People Throw Rocks at Things that Shine: Just a fluffy little Klaine story as a break from all the angst. Completed and posted.
The Blurred Series
1) Blurred:A darkish oneshot featuring Blaine. Completed and posted.
2) Fear and Blame: Basically Blurred has turned into a series of interconnected oneshots, each featuring/focussing on a different character and their reactions. This one features Kurt. Completed and posted.
3) Your Hate is Intoxicating: Another part in the Blurred series. This one will focus on Jeff. Completed and posted.
4) Hello Cold World: Part 4 in the Blurred series. It'll be centered on what Sam sees and feels, but will still focus on the happenings between Blaine and Kurt. Jeff will have a phone cameo. Completed and posted.
5) Careful: Part 5 in the Blurred series. This one is centred on Finn and his from his point of view. Completed and posted.
6) Off the Tracks and Down Again: Part 6 of the Blurred series. This one is centered on Nick. Completed and posted.
7) Held: Part 7 of the Blurred series. Basically written because the reaction of Blaine's parents wouldn't leave me alone. It's centered on Blaine again, and his parents. Completed and Posted and then reuploaded due to site errors!
In The Works:
Desperate Measures: A multi-chaptered fic that randomly came to me when I had strep-throat. It has some trigger themes such as verbal/emotional abuse and thoughts of suicide (and some future violence).
Summary: His mother’s dead. His father hates him and he’s pretty sure his brother is just pretending. There’s only one person Blaine’s sure loves him. Can Kurt, or anyone for that matter, save him before he takes some desperate measures?
I had some other story ideas posted up here but since none of them have much content to them yet I've taken them done until I am sure that I will be able to actually post them on the site.
And I don't know if anyone's interested, but I now have a twitter account. My twitter handle is @Nicbearosaurus so if anyone does want to find me, it should be pretty simple :P
Unsafe External Link