Author has written 4 stories for Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Earthbound, Sonic the Hedgehog, and Legend of Zelda.
Hello public! I am Maracta--and I am Nacartor, and this is Cut Productions!
The following will explain everything:
This account is used by two people, a brother and a sister, whose names and ages will not be named. The older sister is, and will always refer to herself as Maracta. The younger brother is, and will always refer to himself as Nacartor Sahjon, but will just call himself Nacartor for short.
For those of you who are reading this RIGHT NOW, please check out Maracta's sight on Fiction Press: http://www.fictionpress.com/u/811392/Cut_Productions and check out her stories because they are amazing! HAZA SQUEEZE!
I Am, a proud Christian, secure in myself, loyal, creative, discerning, vvveeerrrrryyy random, Star Wars fan, Sonic the Hedgehog and Legend of Zelda FREAK, optimistic, very hard to anger (especially for a long period of time), but easy to annoy and frustrate if I let myself.
I Am, trusting, trustable (most of the time), easily likable, can tell my Mom or Dad almost anything, a middle child (have an older brother and a younger brother; THEY ARE AWESOME!), a performer, strongly supportive of education, a very emotional person (I cry more easily than anyone else I know), and prefer logic over emotions.
I like to...play piano, compose music on the piano, jump and imagine on the trampoline, dance, draw Star Wars characters and Star Wars outfits, write (stories for fanfiction.net and school creative writing assessments that I might take out of hand), be crazy and random, dress up nice, and read famous classics and Fanfictions stemmed from my current obcession.
I like...guinea pigs(I've had three), LEGO's (designing cool bases to a certain LEGO genre or detailed houses), homeschooling (I'm not homeschooled but I owe 6 years of my education to homeschooling. I support it at full force!), marriage (that does not end in divorce!), playing, imagining, and writing with my younger brother, be with and around my older brother, and I love my entire amazing family that God has been so gracious to give me! They’re 1 in a million!
I Hate or Dislike...racism (there is NO reason or backing for it), drugs, bikinis (how can you not feel naked?), 'worldly' things (if you do not mind me using the Christian term), divorce (it's like second nature in the USA!), when you ask what something or who someone is and people look at you shocked and say, "You don't know what (or who) 'such and such (whatever you are asking about)' is?!" basically repeating your question.
I Dislike people doing things with no purpose of logical reason behind it, our increasing sinful world, people saying that "at heart, we are good people" (SO NOT TRUE! Look at your history books! Sin=Problem), and being in debates becaise I'm actually a really good performer, I'm just really bad at improve.
I Am, imaginative, loud, a perfectionist, creative, random (it depends what the atmosphere is), a Sonic fanboy and obbsessed with video games (of course, it depends what type of game), and the idea man of Cut Productions.
I like...LEGOs!!! Sonic the Hedgehog, Batman, Legend of Zelda, Nintendo, Star Wars, playing with my sister and friends, LEGO Ninjago, writing, imagination, Zoology/biology, Phineas and Ferb, CHRISTIAN RAP/HIP-HOP, PEEPSOLS'! And Super Smash Bros. Brawl!!!! Yeah! Oh, also I like creating stories with particularly S.S.B.B. characters, which I am planning to share some! And I DO NOT LIKE LOOP HOLES!-Just thought I'd tell ya.
My Position on Parings: I am a paring hater. However, that does not mean I hate people who like parings, 'cause I don't. I did get carried away on my last note on this subject, so I am sorry if I offended anyone.
A Note on Lemons: No. Just look it up in the Bible.
A Note on Homosexuality: Romans 1, my friend.
My Writing Inspirations: J.R.R. Tolkien, my older brother, and John Flanagan, and PenfullofChaos (I highly recommend reading their stories. Except you probably can't read my older brother's).
My Role Models: My Dad, the Trinity, Tolkien, and Steven F. Austin.
"They tell me to rebel, and well, I ain't enthused, by opposing my creator 'cause I know that I will lose." Trip Lee from the album Man Up.
We are Both: Proud Christians (proclaim it to the nation), brother and sister (not twins), love each other, are creative, and love our entire amazing family that God has been so gracious to give us!
A.W.I.R.T.: Is YOU. Formally stands for Anyone Who Is Reading This, created initially by Nacartor. (Give him a hand for useful creativity! *applause*) AWIRT is normally referred to as ‘he’, although since AWIRT stands Anyone Who is Reading This, ‘he’ truly refers to both genders despite that label (It makes it easier to give AWIRT a gender and ‘he’ seems to work better than ‘she’.). AWIRT is used regularly in all of our stories and reviews, sometimes taking part in scripted conversation yet mostly used in opening and closings of both posted and non-posted stories. It is undecided if AWIRT actually will have a consistent personality, or if we will just feed our script to him forever and ever and ever…well it doesn’t really matter but we might as well mention it. AWIRT, keep doing your thing!
AWIRT is completely copyrighted by Cut Productions and cannot be used by any random author admirer. Specific permission from Cut Productions must be given in order to carry on AWIRT’s job/legacy. Please ask any questions through PM. Know if permission is ever given, the author(s) may be asked to show ownership the idea of origin to Cut Productions somewhere…okay? Good. NOW GO READ OUR STORIES AWIRT! (And that is an order!)
Types of Stories: Our combined efforts result in random, dramatic parodies. If we work solo that normally means we some kind of well-written adventure fic. The subjects of our fictions are what we are obviously are fans of at the moment. The possible subjects for future stories can include: Sonic the Hedgehog, Legend of Zelda, and possibly other Nintendo generas like Earthbound.
Well, enough of that! Let's have some FUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CAUTION: The following may be to crazy, random, insane, and fun for people of young age or people of to much seriousness (meaning people who are not crazy and don't like it) to comprehend. Effects may lead to long periods of babbling, consistanty running into walls or other inanamite objects, lack of sleep, diruption of logical or all kinds of thinking, or attemps to do all that is written below. Some cases may lead to benificial effects of enjoyable craziness, or certain and compleat insainity, which might end in suicide or the Straight Jacket. Buuuutttttt, we also will let you know that thoughs are very unlikely, aspicially of it happening to you, so you don't even need to worry as long as you have a considerable amount of craziness and you are above the age of 33.
Sooooooooo, READ ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Part of a 'Fun/Weird/Crazy Pack For Whenever'
(85% Copied from profile of username Alijoe13 on Fan Fiction, for adding, subtracting and some grammarization by Maracta)
Oh, and I was kidding about the 'CAUTION' stuff. ;)
25 Ways to know if you are Insane:
1. You do or say a completely random thing, like "Do you ever wonder where the eraser bits go?"
2. You have thumb-war with yourself.
3. You type up all your favorite sayings, print them off and tape them to your wall, just for something to do.
4. You crack up if someone says "Oatmeal!"
5. You randomly shout out the word, “Oatmeal!”
6. You forget what you're saying in the middle of a sentence or right before you say it.
7. The words ‘weirdo, insane, or silly’ become complements.
8. You quote Charlie the Unicorn at random moments.
9. You eat twenty pixie sticks in one day just for stinkin' fun of it.
10. You start talking nonsense every day during gym.
11. You convince the nearest adult that you're having a serious emotional breakdown becomes you are laughing to much.
12. You trip up the stairs, and laugh all the way back down them (I've done that, it was sooooo much fun!).
13. You get up in the middle of the night and rearrange your entire room out of boredom.
14. You can talk to yourself for twenty minutes about nothing at all.
15. You tell everyone you are a figment of their imagination, charge your mind, and then tell them that you're Jimmy Page.
16. You argue with yourself and lose.
17. You start crying and laughing at the same time for no apparent reason.
18. You stamp your foot on the ground dramatically and end up stubbing your toe (I’ve done that, it was funny).
19. You take the time to write down stuff like this and memorize it.
20. You are going through this as a checklist.
21. You feel someone pull your hair and turn and yell at your best friend only for her to point out to you that you did it to yourself.
22. You stand on your cafeteria chair during lunch and say, “Let’s hear it for deodorant! YAH!” And if so one starts cheering for you you point at them and say, "Thank you very much!" (Yes, I actually did this…more than once!)
23. Tap someone next to you and point at yourself and say, “Does this freckle look realistic?”
24. Whenever someone asks you something, you always shout, “That’s what they all say!”
25. You're crazy when you copy and paste this onto your profile and add something crazy you've done to the list!
Fun Things for You to Do (and Should Do) On an Elevator:
Instructions: Read it and then do it
1. You crack open your briefcase, handbag, purse, or backpack and peer inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2. You stand silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, and then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4. Greet everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5. ‘Meow’ occasionally with a creepy/bank smile on your face.
6. Stare at another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: “You’re one of THEM!”—and back away slowly.
7. Say “DING!” at each floor.
8. Say "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
9. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10. When someone pushes a button say, “Yippee yi yay monkey-man!”
11. Stare, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I wearing new socks!”
12. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
13. Try to make personal calls on the emergency phone. (Actually, don’t do that one)
14. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: “This is my personal space.”
15. When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
16. Ask if you can push the button for other people, and then push all the wrong ones.
17. Hold the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say “Hi Greg, How's your day been?”
18. Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, and then scream: “That's mine!”
19. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20. Pretend you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
21. Jump whenever the elevator stats moving and when it comes to a stop.
22. Swat at flies that don't exist.
23. When you get inside jump on all your friends that are there and all of the ones that come in.
16 Ways to Maintain a Healthy Level of Insanity
1. At lunch time, sit in your parked car, put on sunglasses and point your hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.
2. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
3. Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. Once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to espresso.
4. You go up to someone and smell their hair (it does not necessarily have to be the same gender, it weirder when it isn’t) and then say, “You use Conditioner!”
5. In the memo field of all your checks, write ‘For Smuggling Diamonds’.
6. Finish all your sentences with “In Accordance with the Prophecy”.
7. Don't use any punctuation. (Oh wait...most people already do that. Never mind!)
8. Narrate your day in past tense to yourself when you are at school.
9. As often as possible, skip rather than walk.
10. Order diet water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme.
12. Put mosquito netting around your work area and play tropical sounds all day.
13. Five days in advance, tell your friends you can't attend their party because you're 'not in the mood.'
14. When the money comes out of the ATM, scream "I won! I won!"
15. When leaving the zoo, run ahead of your friends or family towards the parking lot, yelling "Run for your lives! They're loose!"
16. Tell your children over dinner, "Due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go."
Words and Phrases of Wisdom
Instructions: Star your favorite phrases with your pen or pencil, memorize them, and then use them as much as possible!
A friend is a person that knows you are a good egg, even though you are slightly cracked.
When in doubt, push random buttons!
Have you noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anybody driving faster is a maniac? (Putting you always in the happy medium)
I can insult my best friend, but heaven help you if you do.
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is not putting it into a fruit salad.
Stupidity killed the cat. Curiosity was framed.
There are three kinds of people: Those who learn by reading, a few who learn by observation and the rest who have to test the electric fence for themselves.
Everyone has a photographic memory; some just don't have film.
There's always a light at the end of the tunnel. Of course, it's usually an oncoming express train.
If people were meant to pop out of bed, we'd all sleep in toasters. If we weren’t meant to pop out our beds, then DON’T!
Always forgive your enemies. Nothing annoys them more. (Soooo TRUE!)
If a pen is mightier than a sword, how come actions speak louder than words?
If you don't like me, there is nothing I can do. Here's a newsflash Honey, I don't live to please you!
When someone annoys you it takes 32 muscles to frown, but it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and punch the person who made you mad.
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes!
The dinosaurs' extinction wasn't an accident. Barney came and they all committed suicide.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking so good either.
I'm sorry, yesterday was the deadline for all complaints. (This is what you say when you have kids some day)
If at first you DO succeed, try not to look too impressed.
Anger is one letter short of danger.
My excuse for being single: ‘One day your prince will come. Mine? Oh, he just took a wrong turn, got lost, and is too stubborn to ask directions. (Ha-ha! He’s so cute that way!)’
COPY AND PASTE ALL OF THIS FROM THE BEGINNING TO THE END AND CUSTOMIZE IT, PRINT IT, AND GIVE IT TO YOUR FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Unsafe External Link