Author has written 18 stories for Harry Potter, Doctor Who, Big Bang Theory, Sherlock, and Inception.
My forum page is: http://www.fanfiction.net/myforums/Arabella_Song/2941216/
A MEETING TO REMEMBER- One more chapter, waiting to be written.
A sort of follow up story to 'Wait, Who', but can be read as a stand alone. What happens when River meets herself... in another form?
ANCIENT WORLDS- On hold. Sorry, I’m going to skip a lot of time... Probably going to finish India, jump to Greece, then Rome. After that, may just skip around a bit... Sorry
The Doctor and his archaeologist companion Meg travel throughout history, learning new things and getting in tight spots. Good for world history review
CHANGE IN LIFE – One more chapter
Madame Kovarian suceeds in killing the Doctor, but it's still not enough. She wants the world and knows just the girl-and the way- to get it for her. Inception. Dark themes, includes character death and attempted rape.
MASTER WHO- Need to get back to it. You’ll get a Christmas special within the next week and maybe 5 or 6 more chapters
What happens when the Master turns the Doctor and all his friends evil? Trouble, that's what. Everyone who he loves is going psychopathic. And some of them weren't too far from it to start with
THE DEVILS TOOL – At least 2 more chapters that I have planned, no clue after that
River Song sacrificed her soul to the devil in exchange for her daughter having one. Now she works for him, but is it possible that she's actually enjoying it?
THE JEALOUS TYPE- 4 more chapters. I’m working on it
It was burning Malfoy up inside to see his betrothed with Potter. He knew it was the Dark Lord's wishes, but he was a jealous fiance. And one day, he'd be a jealous Dark Lord. Rated T for sexual innuendo.
THE RIVER MEETS THE ROSE- 2 more chapters
River Song meets one of the women that the Doctor can't seem to stop talking about. She's very impressed with her, but not with the Doctor's previous forms. What will happen when the River meets the Rose?
Stories in planning
HENRY IN WONDERLAND
Henry Mills falls down the rabbit hole and finds himself in Wonderland. He comes face to face with his grandmother, the Queen of Hearts. Will she behead him or make him the Red Prince?
Short oneshots for different possibilities of who and what Clara Oswin Oswald is
You are a...
I'm a Ravenclaw!
You are a...
CHILD OF ZEUS
You like being in charge.
CHILD OF POSEIDON
You feel at home in the water.
CHILD OF HADES
You’re not that much of a people person.
CHILD OF DEMETER
You own a garden.
CHILD OF ARES
You often start fights.
CHILD OF ATHENA
You have an insatiable thirst for knowledge.
CHILD OF APOLLO
You’re very creative and artistic.
HUNTER OF ARTEMIS
You dislike boys in general.
CHILD OF HEPHAESTUS
You have a way with tools.
CHILD OF APHRODITE
Every guy/girl swoons for you.
CHILD OF HERMES
You like pickpocketing your friends.
9/10 Wow... Didn't think I was that much
CHILD OF DIONYSUS
You’re the life of the party.
You know you're a Whovian when...
1. You know what the term "Whovain" means.
2. You get stomach cramps, clutch your abdomen and yell "I'm regenerating!"
3. You try and open the door with your screwdriver.
4. When this fails, you get annoyed and ask the nearest person where the "On" switch for it is.
5. You stare at the screwdriver for a few minutes, and think "This could be a little more sonic..."
8. You ask complete strangers the year, and when the tell you, you say "What, again?"
9. You're seriously freaked by people wearing blue-tooth ear-pieces, and are convinced they'll turn into cybermen.
10. You avoid apples.
11. You hum the theme tune at any opportunity.
13. You do an awesome Empty Child impression.
14. When it snows, you wonder if it's real snow.
15. You say "Allons-y!" "Geronimo" "Fantastic!" "Spectacular" and "Brilliant" a lot.
16. You are terrified of shop window dummys, and brass bands dressed up as Santas.
17. If you find a trench coat, you put it on and run about madly, spouting technobabble at top speed.
18. You talk about Doctor Who all day.
19. You a nervous around statues, especially one of angels. you keep them in the corner of your eye, but avoid looking at the face. You dare not blink.
20. If somebody on DA posts a picture of a Weeping Angel, you post a comment saying "It's the image of an angel! You have doomed us all!"
21. You slip Doctor Who quotes into conversations and laugh in your head when no-one notices.
22. You always, always count the shadows. Without fail.
23. You take mental, or written, notes on important things The Doctor mentions or babbles about, so that when (Not "if" - "iwhen/i") you are his assistant, you will understand what the heck he is going on about.
24. You use phrases such as "Thank Rassilon!" or "For the love of Gallifrey!" or "What in the name of the Eye of Harmony?"
29. One of your most used O.C.s is made up for the show.
30. You attempt to convince your friends, family and total strangers that you are, in fact, from Gallifrey.
33. You try and enter forbidden places with a blank bit of paper.
34. You genuinely can't stop tapping your fingers in a rhythm of four. No, you really can't.
35. You copy your hairstyle from the characters on the show.
39. You listen to Trock.
41. You can and will steer any conversation, whether online or in RL, around to Doctor Who.
48. You make random Doctor Who related remark in your school books or essays or notes, e.g. "Humans have a double circulatory system. Not that we are Time Lords."
49. Your school books are covered with random Doctor Who doodles.
52. you can reel at least three episodes off by heart(s).
56. You spend hours trying to find your fobwatch.
58. You know that TARDIS stands for Time And Relative Dimensions In Space, and is not one word.
59. You start typing the words "The" "Doctor" "Master" and "Rani" with capital letters.
61. When you wake up, you look at your hair and say "Still not ginger!"
68. You read so much fic that you forget which is fic and which is the Doctor Who book you read last night.
75. You can hum the theme tune with no mistakes.
76. You don't like saluting, and if you do do it, you salute with your index finger only.
90. You get freaked by people who tap out the rhythm of four...and who have never heard of Doctor Who.
99. Your ears detect Doctor Who related stuff from a mile off.
104. You walk up to strangers and say brightly "Hi! Not seen you in ages! How've you been?" And when they stare at you, you say "Oh...right..." then walk away muttering "wibbly wobbly, timey wimey..."
109. You quote. and quote. and quote. Until somebody tells you to shut up.
110. You keep on quoting anyway.
111. You slip slightly edited quotes into your speech, e.g. somebody says "You always say [insertthingyoualwayssayhere]" and you reply "I say a lot of things. I rarely make sense."
116. You get annoyed when people criticize your obsessiveness.
127. Your ring-tone is the TARDIS engine noise, or the Theme Tune.
131. You cancel everything you arranged to do on Saturday (If you've made the mistake of arranging anything at all) in order not to miss a single second if Doctor Who.
134. You spend ages trying to copy the faces made by some of the Characters.
145. You use Doctor Who analogies to remember things.
147. You try and join Hermits United.
152. You spend ages trying to toss a screwdriver or torch so it spins over twice before you catch it again.
153. You succeed
154. You say "I need a bigger head!" when you forget something.
163. You will steal the TARDIS.
167. You dislike turning right.
175. Instead of saying 'Ladies and gentlemen', you say 'Ladies and gentlemen and variations there upon.'
176. You don't call it water; you call it something to combat dehydration.
177. You turn left. Always. Even if it means going a very long way round. Or backwards.
178. You count the shadows.
179. And stay out of the shadows, for that matter.
180. You are convinced The Doctor was the one to explain Gravity to Newton.
181. You want to arrive to your prom in the TARDIS.
182. You can't sit still or act sane on a day a new episode of Doctor Who is showing.
183. To You an Easter egg doesn't mean a chocolate egg. It means a secret DVD extra with The Doctor.
191. You are gonna ask Santa to send someone to fix the next crack you see in your wall
192. You remember that he will always be a madman with a box.
198. You bite eyes and a mouth into apples. Because it makes them taste nicer. Somehow.
201. When you see someone trying to fix something and getting frustrated, you say "It's only a Type 40!"
202. You realize that there's no such thing as an irrational fear of the dark
203. You have an irrational fear of gas masks.
204. You know that Bow Ties are cool.
205. You can fool a Dalek with a straight face and a Jammy Dodger.
206. You are eternally on the lookout for anagrams.
207. You've bothered to read this list and noticed that the numbers are wrong.
You know you're a devoted Dramione shipper when:
1. You get pissed (at least a little) at any Hermione/other shipper. (Especially Hermione/Ron.)
2. When re-reading Deathly Hallows, you purposefully skip the Hermione/Ron kiss.
3. You think that every little curly-haired blonde kid is Draco and Hermione's child.
4. Even if a Dramione fic completely SUCKS, you respect them for trying anyway.
5. You admire all other enemy-to-couple ships out there because they are so much like Dramione.
6. You truly believe that Draco secretly enjoyed the punch Hermione gave him.
7. It makes your day when your favorite Dramione author posts another chapter and you get that update alert email.
8. You noticed that Dramione is the only cute HP couple name that isn't slash.
9. You FREAKED OUT when you found out that Emma Watson had a crush on Tom Felton. (Because we all know that's the closest we're getting to real-life Dramione.)
10. You found it funny when you realized that there are more Dramione fics than any other CANON couple. :)
On a bag of Frito's:
On a bar of Dial soap:
On some Swann frozen dinners:
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert: (printed on bottom of the box)
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding:
On packaging for a Rowenta iron:
On Boot's Children's cough medicine:
On Nytol sleep aid:
On a Korean kitchen knife:
On a string of Christmas lights:
On a food processor:
On Sainsbury's peanuts:
On an American Airlines packet of nuts:
On a Swedish chainsaw:
On a child's Superman costume:
On a South Australian SAPSASA(south australian primary school ameatur sports assoiation) jumper
On a coffee cup:
On cheap Peanut Butter:
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg.
The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid.
Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.
The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Yaeh and I awlyas toghuht slpeling was ipmorantt! tahts so cool!
List your 12 fave HP characters:
1. Luna Lovegood
2. Draco Malfoy
12. Fred/ George- I can't seperate them! Deal with it
(Yes, I know I have no golden trio... I don't like them)
1) Have you ever read a 6/11 fic before?
2) Do you think 4 is hot? How hot?
3) What would happen if 12 got 8 pregnant?
4) Do you recall any fics about 9?
5) Could 2 and 6 make a good couple?
6) 5/9 or 5/10?
7) What would happen if 7 walked in on 2 and 12 having sex? Is that even possible?
8) Make up a summary of a 3/10 fic.
The baby had some... disabilities... Wolves with magic aren't the norm. But it is when you have a werewolf wizard's child.
9) Is there any 1/8?
10) Suggest a title and summary for a 7/12 hurt/comfort fic.
11) What kind of plot would you use if you wanted 4 to de-flower 1?
12) Does anyone on your friends list read 3?
13) Does anyone on your friends list draw or read 11?
14) Would anyone on your friends list write 2/4/5?
15) What might 10 scream in a moment of great passion?
16) If you wrote a song fic about 8, what would you use?
17) If you wrote a 1/6 fic, what would the warning be?
18) What would a good pick up line for 10 to use on 2?
19) 1 and 7 are in a happy realationship until 7 runs off with 4. 1, brokenhearted, has a hot one-night-stand with 11 and a breif unhappy affair with 8, then follows the wize advice of 5 and finds true love with 3.
Luna and Voldemort are in a happy relationship until Voldemort runs off with McGonnagall. Luna, heartbroken, has a hot one night stand with Sirius, and a brief unhappy afair with Snape, then follows the wise advice of Bellatrix and falls in love with Tonks.
So she's straight and then Bellatrix lets her know she's gay?
If you are a person who acts friendly but has an evil mind and is secretly plotting world domination, copy and paste this into your profile.
THAT'S SO ME!!!
Guys, stereotypes are WRONG
Some stereotypes about me
I’m SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
I like FIRE so I MUST be an arsonist.
Guys you have to remember that stereotypes hurt. Don't do it.
Darkest Powers Trilogy
The Immortals Series
The Skinjackers Trilogy
My favorite Harry Potter Pairings:
Harry Potter subjects:
Hermione Malfoy(related to malfoy)
Fun! Forge and Gred
Supportive! Gred and Forge
Favorite Harry Potter...
Older character: Voldemort
Group: Death Eaters
Book: Half Blood Prince
Favorite Doctor Who...
Episode(s): The Impossible Astronaut and Day of the Moon
Villian: Daleks (Of course!)
Fear: Weeping Angels and Vashta Nerada(darkness)
Catch Phrases: "Hello Sweetie" "Spoilers" "Run"
That's it everyone. Love ya!