Author has written 1 story for Harry Potter.
BEFORE ANYONE ASKS WHY I DELETED ALL MY STORIES
I have recently realized that I'm not exactly comfortable so blatantly violating copyright law. I will be taking my stories down UNTIL I HAVE RECEIVED WRITTEN PERMISSION FROM THE CREATORS/HOLDERS. When and if I do receive said permission, I will repost the stories in alphabetical order as soon as I can. Don't like it? Blame my confessor. (But don't, actually, he's a great man).
I would, however, like to formally thank J.K. Rowling for giving her thumbs-up to fanfiction writers, and applaud her heartily for her decision.
The Bible stories will stay because the Bible is definitely not in copyright domain.
"If you are what you should be, you will set the whole world ablaze!"- St. Catherine of Sienna.
PRAY FOR THE UNBORN, AND FOR THE PERSECUTED CHRISTIANS THROUGHOUT THE WORLD.
Country: Why the bloody heck would I tell you that, mate? Lo siento, amigos, but I don' give my country out online, mi compañeros. You know how it is, hai?
Name: My name is Nobody. I beat Polythemus and stabbed him in the eye. You want to mess with me? I didn't think so.
Favorite movies: Check my fandoms down below to see!
Gender: If I told you I was a robot and had no gender, would you believe me? No? Good.
Age: 132 & 1/2 years old, and still kicking!
Religion: Passionately Catholic! (That's right, start the jokes. "It is the test of a good religion whether you can make a joke about it." -G.K. Chesterton. Please just keep it short of sacrilege!)
Favorite books: Michael O'Brien's "Father Elijah," in a heartbeat. Seriously, go read it, each and every one of you.
-The Blessed Mother
-St. Thérèse of Liseux
-Bld. Chiara Badano
-Bld. Maximilian Kolbe
-Mother Theresa of Calcutta
Copy and Pastes
"In hoc signo vinces." (In this sign, you will conquer).
I am a survivor of the Abortion Holocaust.
If you have a tendency to repeat profile copy-and-pastes, post this in your profile.
If you have a tendency to repeat profile copy-and-pastes, post this in your profile.
Como tu hablas mal espeñol, post this in your profile.
If you're a real-life grammar b* and have to stop yourself from correcting people ("Um, hello, people, it's worse, not badder.") copy this into your profile.
If you've looked a gift lama in the mouth, and soon found that they spit, post this in your profile.
Why is it that when someone tells you that there are over a billion stars in the universe, you believe them, but if there is a 'wet paint' sign somewhere, you have to touch it to make sure?
Why do you press harder on a remote control when you know the battery is dead?
If you've ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, add this to your profile.
If you have a tendency to talk to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever found yourself talking to your own fictional character in a story you made up, copy and paste this into your profile.(I have entire Universes in my head)
If you're fricken crazy and proud of it, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever threatened your computer, copy and paste this into your profile.
On a Sears hairdryer: Do not use while sleeping. ( that's the only time I have to work on my hair).
(Feel free to add your own below this).
On the Twizzlers Popsicles: Warning! Contents may be cold! (Because I like my popsicles hot an' toasty!)
Now that you've smiled at least once, it's your turn to spread the stupidity copy and paste this into your profile! XD
A white man said,
The black man turned around and stood up. He then said:
"Listen sir...when I was born I was BLACK When I grew up I was BLACK, When I'm sick I'm BLACK, When I go in the sun I'm BLACK, When I'm cold I'm BLACK, When I die I'll be BLACK. But you sir. When you are born you're PINKWhen you grow up you're WHITE, When you're sick, you're GREEN, When you go in the sun you turn RED, When you're cold you turn BLUE, And when you die you turn PURPLE. And you have the nerve to call me colored?"
The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away... Put this on your page if you HATE discrimination.
If you think the Coa-coa Puff Turky Bird thing shoud go to rehab, copy this into your profile.
98% of teenagers do drugs, have sex, and drink alcohol...put this in your profile if you like bagels.
A 15 year old girl holds hands with her 1 year old son. People call her a "slut", no one knows she was raped at age 13. People call another guy "fat", no one knows he has a serious disease causing him to be overweight. People call an old man "ugly", no one knows he experienced a serious injury to his face while fighting for our country in the war. Re-post this if you are against bullying and stereotyping. I bet 88% of you won't...
Even when you cant see Him, GOD is there! If you believe in GOD put this in your profile.
.eliforp ruoy otni siht etsap dna ypoc ,sdrawkcab siht daer ot hguone trams era uoy fI
I have come to a conclusion. The reason smart kids hate school is the same reason not-so-smart kids do: it wastes time on stupid things when I could be doing better stuff. If you agree, copy and paste into your profile.
You know you're a Catholic if...
1. You know where the last World Youth Day was (country or city).
2. You WENT to World Youth Day.
3. The words 'Vatican II' actually mean something to you.
4. You know why the Pope always wears those cool red shoes. : )
5. Late-night mass and/or youth group are the only ways you wanna spend your Sunday nights.
6. You've ever wondered how the heck Jesus saw Zacchaeus way up in that tree.
7. You can list the Stations of the Cross (almost) in order.
8. You have a favorite scripture verse (fill yours in here): "I can do all things through Him who gives me strength." (Philippians 3:14)
9. You've seen Mel Gibson's Passion of the Christ... and bawled your eyes out.
10. You feel depressed on Good Friday.
11. Christmas and Easter mean a heck of a lot more than candy canes and peeps to you.
12. You've got a patron saint, and even perhaps their medal.
13. Pope John Paul II is one of your heroes.
14. You know the order of lighting the candles in an advent wreath.
15. You know what it's like to forget EVERYTHING you were going to say once you got into the confessional.
16. ...And then remembered it right after you walk out again.
17. You can pronounce the words 'Magnanimity' and 'Pusillanimity' without sounding like Nemo trying to say "An anemone."
18. You hated being one of the people in the 'crowds' during Sunday-school reenactments of the Crucifixion.
19. You don't care if saying 'Jesus' is politically incorrect.
20. You wish you spoke latin, because everything sounds cooler in latin.
21. The phrase, "That awkward moment when..." Applies to when your phone went off in the middle of the priest's homily.
22. You've daydreamed about your martyrdom!
23. You think the saints are like the coolest people EVAH!
24. You know every word to Joy to the World, whether you like it or not.
25. You know the entirety of the song "Sanctuary," and it brings back more good memories than you can count.
26. Youth retreats are a worthwhile way to spend your weekend.
27. You're named after a saint or someone in the Bible, and you know all about them.
28. When you were little, you ever wondered why Mommy and Daddy couldn't share their 'bread' with you when you were hungry during Mass.
29. You know the difference between 'Cradle Catholic' and 'Convert,' and you're proud to be either one.
30. You once had a crush on someone who's probably going to end up in a convent/seminary.
31. You wish you could remember where the heck your purity ring is, because it's bugging you not to have it on.
32. You know the radio numbers for the Christian rock stations in your area.
33. Your iPod has more Christian rock songs on it than hip-hop.
34. One of the things on your bucket list is to see the Shroud of Turin.
35. You can quote Soul Surfer line-for-line.
36. You really and sincerely hope that God actually looks like Morgan Freeman.
37. You own a relic, of any class.
38. You hope they don't ever switch the mass order on you again, because you just got used to this one.
39. Rome is the coolest place on earth and you really really really want to go there someday.
40. You know which saint to ask to intercede for you for every minor problem.
41. You've prayed before finals.
42. "In this sign, you will conquer" is one of your favorite quotes.
43. You can only wish you were the genius Thomas Aquinas was.
44. You know people who can name all the books of the Bible in order, even if you can't.
45. You can accurately explain the difference between "Little t and Big T tradition," "Doctrine and Dogma," "Valid and Licit," etc.
46. The word 'secular' makes you sad inside.
47. You feel weird saying the Angelus without genuflecting.
48. You know of only one person who's had his foot in his mouth more times than you, and his name was Simon Peter.
49. You can finish this sentence in either the old or the new translation: "I believe in God the Father, almighty make of Heaven and Earth..."
50. You believe in the phrase, "For God so loved the world, He gave His only begotten Son, so that whoever shall believe in Him shall not perish."
If you smiled at any of these, or they've happened to you, copy and paste this into your profile. GO CATHOLICISM!
Things I dislike on FF.net:
1.) People that are too bloody full of themselves and create lists like these where they repeatedly bash other authors because of story quality. Seriously, people, everyone's got their own style. Bug off.
Well, as many of you have probably seen, there is a copy/paste out there that says something like "The perfect boyfriend," or "The kind of boyfriend I am" or something like that. In any case, I agree with most of what is on it.
There is one bit in there that irritates me. It goes something along the lines of "When your girlfriend hits you because she thinks she is stronger than you, grab her hands and never let her go."
Please note I am not saying that I am a boy or a girl, nor am I trying to take a side. In ANY case, there are some few ground rules about this kind of thing that my parents told me a long time ago, and that I still abide by: 1.) No girl should EVER beat up on her boyfriend! Girls, I don't care if you're the Olympic judo champion, neither your strength, size, or ability gives you the right to hit your boyfriend! IT HURTS JUST AS MUCH FOR A GUY TO GET HIT AS IT DOES FOR A GIRL!!! 2.) No guy should ever hit a girl. Ever. It's that simple. If your mother and father did not tell you that it is wrong for you to hit a girl, then let me set you straight: many- not all, but many- girls are not as strong as their male counterparts. That does not, I repeat does not give you the right to hit her. The rule for girls is the same as the guys: do not hit your partner. 3.) IF YOUR GIRL/BOYFRIEND IS BEATING YOU, BREAK UP WITH HER/HIM. I don't care if he/she says that they will hurt you, your family, themselves, or do anything else, you get out of that relationship! Note: DO NOT GO ALONE! Be in a place with witnesses and people to help you if he/she causes trouble. NEVER break up with an abuser in a secluded place.
I don't mean to sound judgmental or preachy, but to hit your boyfriend or girlfriend (and please understand, I don't mean in self-defense or the occasional playful tap on the shoulder) is abuse. It's no different than someone who beats up little kids or animals. It is abuse, and IT IS ILLEGAL.
(If you agree that nobody, guy or girl, should ever abuse their partner, copy and paste this into your profile)
Note: I reserve the right to chew out any flamers, cursers, or people that don't have the decency to use correct grammar in their reviews. I'm not saying I will, but hey, do you want to risk it?
"Truth is not determined by a majority vote."- Doug Gwyn, as quoted by Pope Benedict XVI