Author has written 9 stories for Portal, Half-Life, BioShock, Mass Effect, and Elder Scroll series.
You can call me Angela. I'm a student with too much free time, not enough of which is spent writing. I write for a few different fandoms, but almost always video game ones. Sometimes I beta for people, too.
The majority of what I write focuses on backstory, angst, and/or underappreciated female characters - which can be a pretty good combination if you think about it. I tend to draft a lot of chapters at once and then post in spurts. It does take a bit longer sometimes, but I aim for quality over quantity.
If you'd like to follow me on Tumblr, you can find my blog at cindymeltzer.
My Unfinished Stories in the Order I'm Working on Them
- To Make Things Well (upcoming Trauma Center oneshot - AU focusing on Cybil and Angie). This is taking priority over all else at the moment as I'm writing it in memory of a friend who has since passed away.
- Internal Battles. A large part of this is drafted, but I still need to edit and have my beta take a look at it.
- Watch Over Me. Almost the entire rest of the story is drafted; I'm anticipating it being about 15 chapters long in total.
- Prolonging the End. I'm working on editing the chapters already up, and the rest of the story is definitely seeing progress...but not necessarily in chronological order, so updates are a bit slow.
- Insert Bookmark Here (upcoming Half-Life 2 oneshot focusing on Judith Mossman). I'm fond of this story, but some of the subject matter is hard to handle correctly, and I want to make sure to do it right.
- Where You Want to Be (upcoming Skyrim fic - the sequel to Pray, Child). The first one took me over a year to write, and I anticipate the sequel taking its time as well.
- Upcoming Mass Effect oneshot - in the same universe as Rediscovered Nothings. This is only a vague idea right now, but I know it's something I want to write.
The only story I don't plan to finish at this time is Maternal Instinct. Everything else will definitely be finished in the future.