Author has written 18 stories for Kung Fu Panda, Durarara!!/デュラララ!!, Young Justice, Legend of Korra, Elementary, Once Upon a Time, Rizzoli & Isles, Frozen, and Agent Carter.
I owe none of the stories my fanfics are based on, so please don't sue me.
To the readers who were kind enough to point out that some jack-a-hole had copied and pasted one of my stories, I say thank you.
To the jack-a-hole I say, if you ever do that again, we are going to have one serious problem!
MAKE YOUR OWN D*MN STORIES!!!
But he copied my "Another Brilliant Idea" story! TT TT
P.S. A jack-a-hole is a word of my own creation. It is the combination of the words j*ckass and *sshole.
I'm sure you can figure out the definition on your own.
Why is it that when someone tells you that there are over a billion stars in the universe, you believe them, but if there is a 'wet paint' sign somewhere, you have to touch it to make sure?
Why do you press harder on a remote control when you know the battery is dead?
92 percent of teens would die if someone told them it was uncool to breathe. Copy this into your profile if you would be part of the 8 percent still alive. And would be laughing your backside off!
If you've ever wondered what you are like in another dimension, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you've ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, add this to your profile.
If you have a tendency to talk to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever found yourself talking to your own fictional character in a story you made up, copy and paste this into your profile.(I have entire Universes in my head)
If you're fricken crazy and proud of it, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever threatened your computer, copy and paste this into your profile.
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas toghuht slpeling was ipmorantt! Tahts so cool! If you could read that put it in your profile!
To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. When caught sleeping at school/work/wherever you are not supposed to be sleeping, and you are woken up, shout, "NO NOT THE FLUFFY ONES!!!"
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6. In the Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write For Marijuana
7. Finish All Your sentences with 'In Accordance With The Prophecy'.
9. Skip down the hall Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you get.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is 'To Go'.
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You have a headache.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream'I Won! I Won!'
18. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling 'Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!'
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner,'Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.'
20. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity .
Copy and Paste this To Make People who read bios Smile
FRIENDS: Helps you up when you fall.
FRIENDS: Will offer you a soda.
FRIENDS: Will ask to borrow money if you go out to eat.
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
FRIENDS: Will tell you gently when you did something wrong and give you advice.
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
FRIENDS: Comfort you when you fight with your boyfriend
FRIENDS: Will be embarassed when all goes silent and you start to sing the song that has been stuck in your head for days
FRIENDS: Will pick out a cute chick-flick to watch with you on movie night
FRIENDS: Think your insane for jumping off a roof onto a trampoline
FRIENDS: Will lie in court for you.
FRIENDS: Come over every couple of months for a sleepover
FRIENDS: Ask nicely for your stuff
FRIENDS: Wait to call you at a reasonable hour
FRIENDS: Will come and ask you to get a drink with her if some strange boy grabs you on the dance floor and you need an 'out'.
FRIENDS: Will not try anything that will embarass you while near your crush
FRIENDS: Will compliment you if you are down.
FRIENDS: Lend you their umbrella
FRIENDS:will try to get rid of a brain freeze for you.
WHAT MY MOTHER TAUGHT ME:
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION.
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ..He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.
One day your prince will come. Mine? Oh, he just took a wrong turn, got lost, and is to stubborn to ask directions.
Have you noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot and anybody driving faster is a maniac?
If people were meant to pop out of bed, we'd all sleep in toasters.
Always forgive your enemies. Nothing annoys them more.
When you're angry, it takes 42 muscles to frown, but it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and punch the person who made you mad.
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is not putting it into a fruit salad.
Fun things to do on an elevator:
I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird either behind her back or to her face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cell phone. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. I am the girl that people whisper about and wonder what she thinks about when she is off alone instead of gossiping with friends. I am the girl that will offend people because she will speak even when someone doesn't like what she has to say.
Just because you were born in '94 doesn't mean you're a 90's kid. It's not like you could remember the original Simpsons. I am sorry but three conscious years of the 90's just wont cut it.
You're a 90's kid if You remember watching -Doug -Ren & Stimpy -Pinky and the Brain -AAAAAAAH Real Monsters! -Rockos modern Life. -Animaniacs -Gargoyles. You've ever ended a sentence with the word "PSYCHE!"
You just cant resist finishing this . . . "in west Philadelphia born and raised . . ."
You remember -Step by Step -Family Matters -Dinosaurs -Boy Meets World
You remember when it was actually worth getting up early on a Saturday to watch cartoons.
You remember reading "Goosebumps"
You still get the urge to say "NOT" after (almost) every sentence . . . not
When everything was settled by -rock paper scissors or -bubble gum bubble gum in a dish or -ms. mary mack
When kick ball was a daily activity.
When we used to obey our parents
You used to listen to the radio all day long just to r ecord your FAVORITE song of ALL time on a tape.
You remember when Super Nintendos and Sega Genisis became popular.
You remember The Original Game Boy.
You always wanted to send in a tape to America's Funniest Home Videos . . . but never taped anything funny.
You remember watching -The Magic School Bus -Wishbone -Reading Rainbow -and Ghostwriter on PBS
You remember when Yo-Yos were cool.
You remember those Where's Waldo books.
You remember eating Warheads and Splashers Gum.
You remember watching -the 1st Batman -Aladdin -Ninja Turtles -ghost busters
You remember Ring Pops.
If you remember when every thing was "da BOMB!"
You remember boom boxes .vs. cd players.
Making those little paper fortune things, and then predicting your life with them.
You played and/or collected "Pogs"
You had at least one Tamagotchi, GigaPet, or Nano and brought it everywhere.
One word. . . . . . . .trolls.
Windows 95 was the best.
You watched the original cartoons of -Rugrats -Wild Thornberry's -Power Ra ngers -Rocket Power.
All your school supplies were "Lisa Frank" brand.
You collected those Beanie Babies.
Lambchop's song never ended.
Silver dollars, which were cool to have.
Everyone watched the WB.
If you even know what an original walkman is.
You know the Macarena by heart.
"Talk to the hand" . . . enough said
You went to McDonald's to play in the playplace.
You remember playing on merry go rounds at the playground.
Before the MySpace frenzy . . . Before the Internet & text messaging . . . Before Sidekicks & iPods . . . Before PlayStation3 or X-BOX 360 . . . Before Spongebob . . . Before Tupac was shot.
When light up sneakers were cool.
When you rented VHS tapes, not DVDs.
When gas was 0.45 a gallon.
When we recorded stuff on VCRs.
You had slap bracelets!
You Actually played outside until it was dark!
Before we realized all this would eventually disappear.
Post this in your bulletin if you remember these days . . .
If you have your own little world,
If for no warning, you have laughed during a movie part that wasn't funny, put this in your profile.
I used to be normal, until I met the freaks that I call my friends.