Author has written 25 stories for Mushishi, Naruto, Kuroshitsuji, Ouran High School Host Club, Loveless, Pet Shop of Horrors, Van Helsing, Sweeney Todd, Phantom of the Opera, Notebook, Doctor Who, Frozen, Once Upon a Time, Harry Potter, and Gravity Falls.
Welcome to my profile! =3
1. Name: Symantha. Yes, with a y.
2. Age: 20
3. Astrological sign: Leo
4. Male or Female : Female
5. Hair color: Dark brunette, an ombre to blonde
6. Tall or short: 5'5"
7. Are you ticklish: Do you breathe?
8. Dress or jeans: Dresses, usually of a nerdy nature.
9. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be: Um, fly, of course. So much more money than a million in the flying business.
10. How many drugs have you done in the last three days: None. Hell, I've never done drugs, nor do I have any plans to ever do them. Alcohol, however, is a much different matter...
11. What did your last text message you received on your cell say and who was it from: "Doctor Who marathon! You still coming over?" from my friend Sarah
12. What was your favorite tv show as a kid? POKEMON!!!!!!
13. Five things you would need to survive, if left alone on a deserted island: Food, a speedboat, a map, and gasoline. Actually, add Nathan Fillion to that list... I'd love to be stuck on a deserted island with him!
14. What is your best physical feature: I like my hair... most of the time. Though since you can see the color of my eyes since I got contacts, I'm inclined to say my eyes...
15. Do you have a crush on someone: Not sure. Damn these confusing feelings!
16. What color are your bed sheets: Black, white, and purple... why do you ask?
17. Piercings: Ears. I want to get them pierced again.
18. Pepsi or Coke: Neither, anymore, I stopped drinking soda a while back. But when I did still drink it, I was a Pepsi person all the way.
19. Been in an airplane: Ooh, I love to fly!
20. Been in a relationship: Three different guys. None have worked out.
21. Do you talk to yourself: I'm sorry, could you repeat that last question? I was just having the most interesting conversation with myself...
22. What song(s) do you sing most often in the shower: I belt showtunes. Favorites include pieces from Avenue Q, Phantom of the Opera, Shrek the Musical, Wicked, Love Never Dies, Rent, Sweeney Todd, Twisted... you get the idea. I'm a musical junkie.
23. What do you do when no one is around: Sing until my voice is raw. And write.
24. Bestest friend: My best friend of seventeen years is named Laura.
25. Would you rather die in a blaze of glory or peacefully in your sleep: I want to die in a blaze of glory, return to the living, and then die peacefully in my sleep!
26. First Crush: Cute kid named Kylee in the fourth grade.
27. Driven a car? I LOVE MY CAR. Her name is Rhine Winchester and she is wonderful.
29. Last friend you talked to in person: Wooly (which is his nickname)
30. Do you "label" yourself: I am a geek and proud of it! Also, a Superwholockian, a Potterhead...
31. Do you curse? Probably a little more than necessary...
32. If they made a movie about your life, what actor/actress would be you: Someone really good at falling down the same flight of stairs once every week.
33. Last movie you watched: Pretty Woman TV show: Game of Thrones
34. Last song you listened to: Come on Eileen by Dexy's Midnight Runners. Just before that it was Kate Walsh's "The Dark Knight"
35. Last thing you bought: A lace trenchcoat for a steampunk cosplay.
36. Last person you hugged: Please refer to question 15.
37. Last Food: I made myself a breakfast burrito at 8 p.m.
38. Last Drink: Arizona Ginseng Green Tea
39. What are you wearing? My "Waiting for a Madman with a Box" tank top, Doctor Who sweatpants, and the 4th Doctor scarf that I knitted myself :)
40. Favorite Flower: I adore Magnolias.
41. Favorite Animal: I feel like I should say tigers since I draw those a lot... but I dunno.
42. Favorite Colors: Red, black, gold, white... in that order.
43. Favorite Movies: Cloud Atlas, The Breakfast Club, Sweeney Todd, Van Helsing, Dr. Horrible's Sing-along Blog, anything Disney
44. Favorite Subject: I really love choir (1st soprano for the win!), and loving my psychology courses. The ones required for my pre-pharmacy requisites right know are kicking my butt, though. Anatomy and Physiology, microeconomics, (and the real whopper) organic chemistry. Yikes! Plus I'm a theater minor... Free time? I think I've heard of that before...
Basically, I am your typical college nerd and manga geek. Love playing Dragon Age and League of Legends.
I LOVE BOOKS. Way too much. Favorites include Leroux's Phantom of the Opera, Les Miserables, The Fault in Our Stars (and most other books by John Green), the Divergent trilogy, the Chemical Garden trilogy, the Harry Potter series, the Hunger Games trilogy, The Lunar Chronicles, Opera Macabre, and assorted Neal Shusterman and Dean Koontz novels.
And lately I've been reading Phantom of the Opera fanfictions like crazy, most of which you can find below in my favorites box. If you love Erik/Christine, those stories are definitely for you!
I am obsessed with Doctor Who. If you have a problem with this, you can take it up with the Daleks.
I am obsessed with Sherlock. Contact Jim Moriarty if you have issues with that.
I am obsessed with Supernatural. If you do not approve, I may have to throw salt and holy water at you.
I am obsessed with Game of Thrones. I'll sic King Joffrey on you if you dislike this.
I am obsessed with Firefly. If this displeases you, I may just send Jayne and Vera after you.
Also, Gravity Falls. Oh my god, just go watch that show.
I like drawing, reading, messing around on my computer, baking, writing (fanfics and stories of my own creation), acting, hanging out with my friends, singing (especially in the shower =3), and driving my 2005 Subaru Outback. With my CDs playing so loud I'm almost deaf when I park it.
Itunes Personality Quiz:
1. Put your iTunes (or iPod) on shuffle
2. For each question, press the next button to get your next answer
1. WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
Mark it Up
2. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
3. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
No Good Deed
4. WHAT IS 22?
Pirelli’s Miracle Elixer
5. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Animals on Fire
6. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
As Long as You’re Mine
7. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
I Think I Got You Beat
8. WHAT DO YOU WANNA BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
The Phantom of the Opera
9. WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Don’t Let Me Go
10. WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
I’m Not Wearing Underwear Today
11. WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Look With Your Heart
12. WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
13. WHAT IS YOUR HOBBIE/INTREST?
When Words Fail
14. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
I’m Not That Girl
15. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Reindeer(s) Are Better Than People
16. WHAT IS THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
No One Would Listen
17. HOW WILL YOU DIE?
Depraved Heart Murder at Sanitarium Square
18. WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU WILL REGRET?
The Worst Pies in London
19. WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
What Do You Do With a B.A. in English?
20. WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
21. WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
With a Little Help from my Friends
22. WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
Don’t Break My Heart
23. DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
This is How a Dream Comes True
24. IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
Our Lawyer Made Us Change the Name of This Song So We Wouldn’t Get Sued
25. WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
The Music of the Night
26. WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
Drink With Me