Poll: Which book series is your favorite? Vote Now!
Author has written 2 stories for Maximum Ride.
Favorite Colors: Pink and Green
Favorite Books: Maximum Ride, The Hunger Games, The "Gone" Series, Harry Potter, Anything by Sarah Dessen, The "Hush, Hush" series.
Favorite Singers/Bands: Taylor Swift, Paramore, Carrie Underwood, Ke$ha, Micheal Buble, Coldplay, The Band Perry, Adele, Boys Like Girls,Bruno Mars, Daughtry, The Fray, Lady GaGa, Martina McBride, Micheal Jackson(RIP), Muse, Katy Perry, Nickelback, Owl City, Pink, Gavin Degraw, Maroon 5
Favorite Animal: Dolphins!
Other Stuff: I'm a huge girly-girl, I love to go shopping, I'm a pretty good singer, I love to read and write, my school work is important to me, and I love my friends and family :D
My Pen name is DanceLikeNobodyIsWatching1997 because obviously...I LOVE to dance :)
My Favorite Books are: The Twilight Series, The Maximum Ride Series, The Hunger Games Series, The Uglies Series, and alot more that I can't think of!
My Favorite Authors Are: James Patterson, Suzanne Collins, Meg Cabot, Beverley Lewis, etc...
You Know You're Obsessed With Maximum Ride When...
1. You're friends think you're crazy for being obsessed with six flying kids and their talking dog.
Things Maximum Ride has Taught Us:
And here are some of my Favorite Maximum Ride quotes (Starting to catch on to my obsession?)
Fang- "Max, you weigh a freaking ton!What have you been eating, rocks?" Max- "Why? Is your head missing some?"
-Max and Fang, The Angel Experiment
"Max, your one of the last hybrids who...has a soul!" "She doesn't have soul" Gazzy scoffed. "Have you seen her dance?"
Iggy- Can I come in? Max- No I'm in a towel! Iggy- I'm blind!
-Max and Iggy
Max- "Dont ever leave me again." Fang- " I won't. I won't, not ever."
-Max and Fang (DAWHH :D)
"I vill now destroy dah snickuhs bahs!"
"De tall, dark vun- dere's nothing special about him at all," ter Borcht said dismissively of Fang.
-Ter borcht and Max
"Then, Holden, the little Fang gang kid, came out of nowhere with an apparent death wish. He raced directly toward the maniac with the gun shrieking something that sounded like " I am Starfishhh!"
-Max from Angel
"You.Are.A .Fridge.With.Wings...we are freaking ballet dancers!"
"Apart from my fashion sense? I play a mean harmonica."
“Buckingham Palace? You know, like where the Queen Lives. And Mr. Queen?"
"I really love Nudge. But that moter mouth of hers could have turned Mother Teresa into an axe murderer."
"Fang are you...like Max?" "Nope. I'm the smart one."
-Dr Martinez and Fang
"Yes!" said Fang, punching the air. "Freaks rule."
"Pick a tree. I'll go carve our initials into it."
"I let my jaw drop open, looking from him to Fang and back, and then Iggy was smiling huge in a way he never does, and Fang was grinning in a way he hardly ever does, and I felt like skipping around like a ballerina, which i promise you, I never, ever do."
"Well, I have a highly developed sense of irony."
Fang: "What happened to your tan?"
Max: "It was dirt."
-Max and Fang in The Final Warning
MAXIMUM RIDE FAN QUESTIONS:
1. Do you think Iggy is hot?
I think of him more as cute, not hot.
2. Did you cry when Ari died?
Yes actually. Even considering all that ignorant stuff he did before, he turned out to be not that bad.
3. Do you think Fang is hot?
4. How do you pronounce Ari's name?
5. Do you laugh every time you read the name Mr. Chu?
Duh, because that's the immature kind of person I am :D
6. -SPOILER ALERT- In MAX, did you laugh hysterically when Total started talking about marriage?
7. -SPOILER ALERT- Did you squeal at all the faxness in MAX?
8. Did you angrily throw your book across the room when the flock split up?
Haha, yeaahh. And my Mom was walking up the stairs at that moment and my bedroom door was open so she was like "WTH"
9. Who is your favorite character?
Fang all the way, baby.
10. Do you like Jeb?
No way..he really irks me.
11. -SPOILER ALERT- Were you making a genuine "WTF" face when Max and Fang grew gills?
Probably. But I was sorta pissed at Fang for laughing at Max while she was "drowning".
12. Did you think MAX was better than TFW?
Yeah. The Final Warning was my least favorite MR book.
13. -SPOILER ALERT- Did you get slightly fed up with Nudge and Angel's slight attitudes in MAX?
Oh god, you don't even know. I was so pissed.
14. Which book is your all time favorite?
Honestly, the first one was my favorite because I really got to know the storyline of the series and I thought the events where the best!
15. If the flock had a theme song, what would it be?
haha, this is wierd but..."Don't Stop Believin" By Journey
16. Have you ever imagined the flock as a band playing whatever song comes up when listening to your iPod?
Yepp, I know what your thinking-obssessed much? But really, it would be freaking hilarious to think of how each flock member would act!
17. Who do you think the voice should be?
Don't know, don't want to know.
18. Do you think one or more members of the flock should learn to play an instrument?
Uh uh. That would be just wierd-although-I can see Fang playing Piano or guitar.
19. What bugged you the most about TFW?
BRIGID AND FANG :p
20. MIGGY or FAX?
Your kidding right? FAX!!!!
You Are Pulling A Stunt Like The Flock Would When...
You have pulled a Max when: You make a snap decision without taking a lot of things into account.
You have pulled a Fang when: You are so deathly quiet it can be annoying sometimes.
You have pulled an Iggy when: You are given some string and a bunch of food, and you have the skill to either blow it up or cook something epic.
You have pulled a Nudge when: You can talk for 5 minutes straight without even thinking or letting anyone say anything.
You have pulled a Gazzy when: You fart super loud and the smell is capable of making someone pass out.
You have pulled an Angel when: You act sweet and innocent but in reality you are a plotting little villian.
...I kill you.
15 Things to do in Wal-Mart
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, " 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme song.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream.. "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!"
14. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
15. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "Pikachu, I choose you!"
16. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
37 Things to do in an Elevator
1. Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2. Stand silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4. Greet everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5. Meow occasionally.
6. Stare at another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM!" - and back away slowly.
7. Say "DING!" at each floor.
8. Say "I wonder what all these do?" and push all the red buttons.
9. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10. Stare grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12. Try to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14. When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15. As you are coming to the end of the journey, get emotional and have a group hug. Tell them that you will never forget them.
16. Ask if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17. Hold the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18. Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20. Pretend you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
21. Swat at flies that don't exist.
22. Call out "Group hug!" then enforce it.
23. Make car race noises when someone gets on or off.
24. Congratulate all for being in the same lift with you.
25. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, all of you just shut UP!"
26. Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
27. While the doors are opening, hurriedly whisper, "Hide it...quick!" then whistle innocently.
28. Let your cell phone ring - don't answer it.
29. Walk into the lift and say "This reminds me of being buried alive. Ah, those were the days..."
30. Take shoes off before entering. Then look shocked and disgusted when the others don't.
31. Ask people which floor they want, say in 'Who want to be a millionaire' style is that your final answer.
32. Also in your bellboy act, ask what floor they want. Whatever they say, give them a glare and say "you should be ashamed of yourself!", and leave the lift tutting.
33. Ask, "Did you feel that?"
34. Tell people that you can see their aura.
35. When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay. Don't panic, they open up again."
36. Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
37. Dress up in a long, black cloak with a hood, stare and in a deep voice announce "It is time..."
Unsafe External Link