Poll: Which Rare Pairing Would You Like Me To Write A Fic? Vote Now!
Author has written 21 stories for Uragiri wa Boku no Namae o Shitteiru/裏切りは僕の名前を知っている, Kuroko no Basuke/黒子のバスケ, Durarara!!/デュラララ!!, and Katekyo Hitman Reborn!.
"There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you"
- Maya Angelou
Hmmmm What Can I Say...Well! Lots!
By The Way, Thank You To My Fellow Readers Who Always Give Good Reviews, Suggestions, Encouraging And Kind Words! Please Continue Supporting Me And My Future Fics!
Okay, Let's Start With Introductions!
Penname: Chaikia (Actually, It Was Supposed To Be "Chiaki" But Played With It A Little And It Became "Chaikia" Sounds Cool Right??)
Dream Or Goals: To Become A Voice Actor And Singer In Japan Or Become A Writer In The Future! I Got Options Ya Know
Name: My Whole Name Consists Of 27 Letter And 4 Words (Umm...Did You Get It? _)
Age: Weeeell~ I'm under twenties
Gender: Secret!! :))) I'll Leave It To Your Creative Imaaaaaaaginations!
Birthday: Hmmm...I'm a Capricorn~!
Nationality: I Am A PROUD Filipino!!
- Sa mga fellow writers na Filipino diyan!!!! MABUHAY!!!
1.I Like To Sing (I can almost sound like Mizuki Nana, I Mean I Can Do The Vibrations And Higher My Pitch!)
Well, This Is My Favorite Nana Mizuki's Songs
Please Support Her Even More!!
2. I Love To Read Manga (Like Fairy Tail and Tonari No Kaibutsu-kun!!)
3. Reading Novels or Books (Like Breaking Dawn Or Twilight Books)
4. Studying (My Favorite Subject is History and Science Oh! And Even How I Study I Can't Beat Our Valedictorian! So I Always Placed 2nd)
5. Surfing The Internet (Visiting My Facebook, And Reading Fanfics)
6. Doing Household Chores!!
7. Learn A New Japanese Song!
8. Eat ( But I Have A Very Sexy Naisu Bodi!!! XDDD)
9. Sing And Record It In My Phone To Listen To My Voice!
10. Visit New Places
How Do I Plan My Stories?
Well, you see, I have four notebooks for planning my stories, one is where I write the idea, the other one is the plans for each story and the other two for characters, informations and such!
If I have a free time after doing chores, I will hold my notebooks and plan stories. But I don't strain myself if I can't think one since that's bad, I just let it popped into my mind and I'll think of the rest of ideas to complete the stories.
If, my ideas are the same with other stories, I greatly apologized for it since I believe, that we share the same mentality because we are only humans!!
My Advice To All Of The Viewers That If You're Planning To Publish A Story:
1. Don't be shy, because some authors or viewers might criticize it, because think of it, they wasted their time in giving you advice and their suggestions are an honor, but if it's pure bad criticism...that's another story
2. Just make sure the ideas are there, complete and explained well, since it might get a little, confusing for readers if it's not explained quite well.
3. Don't strain yourself to write long stories since you might mixed in some confusing and out of topic part in it so be careful
4. Take risks. I, even the story is boring and nothing, I still publish it to share it to everyone!
5. If you created a story that the idea is from other stories, don't be afraid to make a story with the same ideas, but don't steal all of the ideas, just the plot not the self-created ideas since it's very frustrating if you steal someones ideas. For me...I haven't done it so far and I avoid all cost to do it!
6. Just have fun. That's the main reason to write, because it's fun and you can act a character the way you wanted in your story, but don't overdo it or you'll really get criticized!
1. Well If You Can Notice, My Way of Typing Is All First Word Letter Is Capitalized. Well, To Be Honest, I Really Didn't Know Why I Developed It But! I Will Not Let It Affect My Way Of Writing
2. I Have This Strange Habit To Always Scold My Classmates (Since I'm The Eldest In Class) But I Sometimes Didn't Apply It To Myself
3. Eat When I'm Bored
4. Strange Cravings For Spicy Foods When It's Cold (Seriously, HOW?!?!)
5. I Really Like To Sing During Bathing Or Washing The Dishes!! (My mom Would Often Scold Me Cause I'm Taking So Long In Bathing, She Would Call It "My Concert" That's Why Wnenever She Will Scold Me, She Will Say "Hey! Stop Your Concert Right Now! No One Bought Your Ticket!! Hahaha!!)
My Goals And Dream
- My Dream Is To Be A Voice Actor in Japan, But Sadly That Will Never Ever Happen Because Of The Following:
1. I Have Asthma So I Will Easily Lack Oxygen During Speaking
2. I Am A Filipino And I Doubt It If Japanese Seiyuu Schools Will Even Accept Me
3. My Parents Are Against It, Because Of My Asthma And Japan, Being An Earthquake And Tsunami Prone Country
4. I Really Have A Weak Body, So I Can't Withstand Very Cold Countries Like Japan
Due To This, I Really Went Into Depression (My Depression Mixed In With Family Problems So I Guess I Really Have A Deep Depression But Don't Worry, I Am Already Normal Or I Should Say, I Returned To My Normal Self)
- My Goal Is To Be Either A Writer Like This And Publish My Own Books Or, Be A Doctor To Take Care Of Myself...What Do You Think??
1. Nana Mizuki
3. Aya Hirano
5. Yuya Matsushita
6. Theatre Brook
7. ROOKIEZ is PUNK'D
10. Tetsuya Kakihara
11. Hi-Fi Camp
13. Haruka Tomatsu
15. Kita Shuuhei
16. Ryoko Shintani
18. Mami Kawada
19. GOING UNDER GROUND
21. Tanizawa Tomofumi
24. Aqua Timez
27. Yumi kawamura
30. Mix Speaker's Inc.
1. Nana Mizuki
2. Hiroshi Kamiya
3. Daisuke Ono
4. Mamoru Miyano
5. Jun Fukuyama
6. Aya Hirano
7. Miyuki Sawashiro
8. Tetsuya Kakihara
9. Hiroki Yasumoto
10. Yuuichi Nakamura
11. Haruka Tomatsu
12. Ayahi Takagi
13. Mai Nakahara
14. Daisuke Kishio
15. Nobuhiko Okamoto
16. Katsuyuki Konoshi
17. Kazuma Horie
18. Sanae Kobayashi
19. Yuki Kaji
20. Takashiro Sakurai
21. Souichiro Hoshi
22. Kana Ueda
23. Junko Minagawa
24. Takaya Kuroda
25. Shinnosuke Tachibana
26. Satoshi Hino
27. Koyasu Takehito
28. Shinichiro Miki
30. Kenji Yamada
31. Marina Inoue
32. Akira Ishida
33. Yuuuki Ono
34. Kensho Ono
35. Chiwa Saito
36. Junichi Suwabe
37. Yoshimasa Hosoya
38. Ryouhei Kimura
39. Fumiko Orikasa
40. Kenishi Suzumura
41. Maaya Okamoto
42. Tatsuhisa Suzuki
43. Hiro Shimono
44. Takashi Kondo
45. Tomoaki Maeno
46. Toshiyuki Morikawa
47. Hikaru Midorikawa
48. Kenyuu Horiuchi
49. Kentarou Ita
50. Nobutoshi Canna
51. Kazuhiko Inoue
52. Hikaru Hanada
53. Yuki Matsuoka
54. Noriaki Sugiyama
55. Masakazu Morita
(There's So Many But Here's Some Of My Recommendations!)
1. Rutta & Kodama ( I REALLY REALLY LOVE THIS ONE)
2. Shinkuu Yuusetsu
3. Ai Ga Aru Kara
4. Mayoeru Shomin Ai No Te O
5. Junk! Boys
6. Omairi Desu Yo
7. Naru Kiss
8. Lucky Number 13
9. Konya Mo Nemurenai
10. Honey Boys Spiral
11. Furachi No Kareta Shitsukekata
12. Love Rental
13. Exclusive Love Contract
14. Royal Fiance
15. Ano Hi Ni Kara Wo Dakishimeta Nara
16. Sweet - Ano Amai Amai Aji
17. Skincream De Nurashite
18. Kohitsuji Hokaku Keikaku
19. Suteneko No Karute
20. Bitter - Kare No Hisoyaka Na Seppun
1. Kurokocchi's Stalker!
- While walking back home from school after practice, Kise had an unexpected phone call. It was Kuroko, asking for help because he was being stalked! Well, Kise would be really glad to help his only beloved. KisexKuroko and MoriyamaxKasamatsu
This story, well you could say that I got it from my dream! Yes, I dreamed of it but, in my dream Kuroko was almost raped but Kise was to the rescue and after that...they actually did *that, since Kuroko was thinking of himself being dirty. I modified it and copied some of the scenes from the Anime "Sukitte, Ii Na Yo". And Vuola! Here it is. I was surprised at first since my fellow readers reviewed to it positively so I guess...YES! SUCCESS!!!
2. Rainy Day Confession
- Today, the weather forecasters said that it will be a rainy day today. Oh! Oha-Asa also said that Leos' and Aquarius' will have a closure today! Kagami arrived at school with his clothes all wet! Kuroko told him to change in the Gym. So they are both stocked inside the Gym. Then, unexpected turn of events will happen as Kagami pieces his thoughts! KagaKuro
The original concept for this story is that, Kuroko will be stranded in Kagami's house and they will have...ummm...you know! "That!* because of the mood and Kagami's thoughts! But when i'm on the process of writing the "Lemon" part, it really sucks! That's why I modified it and turn it into something "Light" since I think I'm not yet ready for writing something..."Heavy", You get what I mean???
3. Seirin's Little Problem
- Riko receives a letter from Kagami and Kuroko's teacher saying that they two needs to study with Kuroko being the tutor and Kagami as the student, the problem is, Inter-High is also up and Seirin needs to participate without Kuroko and Kagami! Revovles only around Kagami and Kuroko's confession! KagaKuro!
This story just crossed my mind one day while re-watching the last scene of Episode 25, plus the final picture of the second ending where they are all wearing their uniforms first then, at the next picture, they are wearing their Basketball Uniforms like "Ready For Battle!'. The scenes are just from my imaginations and I think, I have done well in this!!
4. Hotsuma Reads A Slambook
- A Side story from my story "Uraboku : Continuation"!. While walking in the mansion after the "Bathroom Accident" he saw Yuki and Sodom inside a room filling up something. Yuki said it was a...Slambook. Hotsuma decided to read everyone's answers with an evil smile forming on his lips. HotsumaxShusei in the end!
Well one thing is sure, this story is not something that just crossed my mind! I really worked hard and planned it!! Oh! How I really love Hotsuma and Shusei aand that's what inspires me to made a fluff about them in the end of the story! The summary tells it all, it's a side story and I gave some spoilers on it. Be sure to read my story "UraBoku : Continuation" first before this!!
5. Sadistic Kuroko
- Upon telling Kuroko that Kagami likes him, Hyuga and Kuroko decided to do something to force Kagami to confess, like teasing him and seducing him. It was okay but, will Kuroko's conscience be able to take it? or in the end, he will be the one to give in?
I created this story with a help of a picture which is the cover pic of this story. I'm just surfing on Facebook when I saw that picture. It's really cute in my opinion so I said "Why not?" so I created a story derived from it! Well, at first it was supposed to end with Kagami and Kuroko doing "that", but since i'm a rookie...I-I guess i'm still not ready yet! Forgive me please!!
6. Kise's Jealousy
- A Sequel to my story "Kurokochi's Stalker!". It has been several months since Kise and Kuroko started dating, all is well and they were happy with their relationship. One day, Kise decided to visit Kuroko in his school. He heard strange rumors about his Kurokocchi and Kagamicchi going out! So he decided to check it out! And...Find out inside!
Since I'm very happy on my story "Kurokocchi's Stalker" because many reviewed on it and put it into their "Favorite Stories". I decided to make a sequel, if the first one is very all happy and lovey-ovey, this one has a conflict to be different. And at first I'm getting nervous on how to write the "M" scene, that's why I read some of "M" fictions of Kuroko No Basket and Durarara!! to polish my skin!!! And Here it is! I overcame my obstacle! But I guess i'll write more normal fics than "M" since I prefer innocent ones! Hehe!
7. Fever Kisses
- During practice, Kuroko suddenly collapses and was burning hot, reason why? Because of Kagami! Everyone quickly took him on the Nurse's Office. But, what will happen if Kuroko turned different and kissed Mitobe all of a sudden? Well, the school will be the play grounds and they have the whole night to run away from Kuroko!
This was just supposed to be a very short story, about Kuroko collapsing during practice and Seirin left to tend to Kuroko and Kagami starting to feel something for Kuroko then?...what's the ending? That's why I decided to add some twist and make it like a "chasing" game that if you got caught, you'll get kissed! Plus this can be considered as my record-breaking fanfic since it's 8000 words!! My gosh!...
8. Forgiving Is A Choice
- One night, Kuroko was wondering around the town and recalled some of his happy times with the others in Teiko. But while recalling, he suddenly remembered a bad memory with his former light. He coincidentally met with Aomine, who uses this as a chance to ask for forgiveness with the help of the rain, but what Aomine didn't know is that Kuroko already forgive him a long time.
I wanted to create a very sweet Aokuro fanfic. But, i'm actually a little angry to Aomine on how he acted towards Kuroko especially during their Match in Winter Cup! So I decided to do something to release my stress! And here it is. But I guess I rushed it a little? Don't worry though! I'll do my best again in the future!
9. A Worried Love
- Kuroko can't help getting worried for Kise's sake after Kise's match with Haizaki. What Haizaki did, did not go unnoticeable to Kuroko's eyes, so he decided to give a visit on Kise and have a talk, but he didn't expected Haizaki to do something that to him that angers Kise very much! What is it? Read and Find out! Setting during Chapter 173!
I got the idea a long time ago after I read Chapter 171-173, there's so much KiKuro there! Especially when Kuroko yelled from the crowds and encouraged Kise to fight. That's where I decided to create a little story to continue their scenes!! I really love them! KYAAAAAH! "I BELIEVE IN YOU! KISE-KUN!" Kyaaaah! Kuroko yelled that!! Kyaaah!
10. A Rainy Afternoon Encounter
- One rainy afternoon, while Izuki was on his way towards the grocery store, he saw Kagami and Kuroko walking together! He decided to spy on them and discovers something! But he will also discover something from his friend, Kiyoshi, that he has been holding for sometime
W-Well, to be honest, the idea just popped inside my head when I saw the cover photo of this story when I was surfing Facebook, I happen to like a Kuroko No Basket Fanpage and...yeah, I just saw that! But about Izuki spying on Kagami and Kuroko was my idea so don't worry!! Hehehe!
1. The Betrayal Goes On
-After the battle with Reiga, they experience peace for awhile. But after that is another storm and this time even greater trials. New powers, feelings and resolves will be develop and their bonds will strengthen even more as they face the enemies. Will they be able to defeat Reiga this time and will they finally get the freedom they've been yearning for so long?
Pairings: LukaxYukixTsukumo, HotsumaxShusei, SenshiroxKuroto and etc!!
This is previously known as "UraBoku : Continuation! After reading the whole manga of UraBoku, I gotta say, I was really hoping for more but the Manga updates are very slow, so I decided to make my own version of the continuation (Reason why it's labeled Continuation before). I also decided to give Yuki a weapon since he really looks weak, both in Manga and Anime. I also has many plans for this (But, I don't want to write it here to avoid copying of plots!! Please understand!!) But some spoilers is that it will have more than 7 Arcs! That's Many!!
2. It's A Twisted Fairy Tale!
- In Fairy Tales, it is common for one to kiss a cursed one to break a curse. But, what if we spun it a little and make it harder? Kagami Taiga, a freshman in college meets Kuroko Tetsuya, a cursed individual that is prone to accidents! An unexpected event happens and Kagami saved Kuroko. Love started to bloom in Kagami. Well!...Let the accidents BEGIN!
When I read one of Yamamoto Kotetsuko's Manga, I thought that I need to make a KagaKuro version of this since the Seme's daring attitude and the Uke's shy and a loner personality matches Kagami and Kuroko well!
3. Men Hater
- Kuroko Tetsuya hates boys, not just hate, but to the bottom of his heart! What will happen if he met Aomine Daiki, a boy who loves girls with big boobs, Kise Ryota, a popular boy in their school for his good looks. At first Kuroko was hesitant to get close but, will it change if the two will save him from the person who has made him like this? His Father...
This story was base from me, I kinda hate men from a personal reason and doesn't trust them easily. So that's it, and I was surprised that many reviewed after what? A few hours ago. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!
4. Magical Generation
- Set in a world filled with magic and technology. Schools around Japan are competing against each other to determine who will stand at the top. But, like the schools, the Generation of Miracles are also competing against each other to see who is the strongest. Join Kuroko, as he compete against his former teammates and help his team to achieve the top. Magic World AU.
Well, I started being obsessed with Magical shows, animes and fics eversince I watched Fairy Tail! That's why I've been planning a fic that is an Magical AU. I tried Katekyo Hitman Reborn! but, almost everyone has been doing the same. So when I considered Kuroko No Basket, why not? It has a lot of characters. At first I was supposed to make this like Fairy Tail, with guilds and such but...wouldn't be like you're stealing Hiro Mashima-sama's ideas?! So I thought about it for awhile. Then, I studied basketball and its rules, then I made a competition similar to Basketball's and made my own rules and voila! I made this! I'm actually planning since February this 2013 and I just finished with the ideas this October! Gosh! I'm so happy! So please support and review in this story!
MY FAVORITE PAIRINGS!
Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
Uragiri Wa Boku No Namae Wa Shitteiru
Tonari No Kaibutsu-kun
1. AkihikoxFemale Protagonist
3. YuxFemale Protagonist
Kuroko No Basket
17. FukudaxFurihata (Weird But I'm rooting for this one!)
If You Wonder Why All Of Them Are Tsuna Except One, Well That's Simple, Because...
"TSUNA IS THE BEST UKE IN THIS WHOLE WORLD!!!"
Well If Anyone Can Remember, My Former Username Is "Luis8027"...Yes, I Am The Creator Of The Stories "When I Met You" And "13 Strongest Arcana". Well I Decided To Delete This Stories Since I Wrote Them When I'm Still 11 Years Old So It's Still Not Improved. But I Promise To Re-make It When Time Comes, For Now I'm Gonna Focus On Writing Many Stories For Viewers!! I Hope You Will Support Me! Thanks!!!
How Did You Discovered FanFiction.Net??
Ahh...Well, It Was Summer Vacation Of 2009, I Just Finished The Whole Episode Of Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, That Time, I Was Very Addicted To 8027 or YamamotoxTsuna Pairing. I Was Looking For Some Doujinshi's Of 8026 'Cause There Was None In Youtube That, And You Know What? I Just Accidentally Clicked This Site...I Didn't Knew That it Will Change My Whole Life!!
Why Did You Decided To Write Or Be An Author Here??
Well...Since I Inherited My Mom's "Bookworm-ness" I Love To Read Books!! So Let's Just Say I Want To Be An Author Of Books In The Future Since My Mom Didn't Became One...Tee-Hee-Hee!