Author has written 3 stories for Harry Potter, and Supernatural.
This is Tears.Of.Estel and welcome to my little corner of ff.net! You can call me Estel as that's a bit of a mouthful.
The sorting hat says that I belong in Hufflepuff!
Said Hufflepuff, "I'll teach the lot, and treat them just the same."
Hufflepuff students are friendly, fair-minded, modest, and hard-working. A well-known member was Cedric Diggory, who represented Hogwarts in the most recent Triwizard Tournament.
Take the best Harry Potter Quiz ever created!
Just a little survey of annoying questions which are "supposed" to make you learn more about me. Oh well here we go.
1. Song that always makes you sad?: Under Pressure by Queen and David Bowie. Love that song. :(
2. Last thing you bought?: A dress. :)
3. Last person you argued with?: The mother.
4. Do you put Butter before putting the jelly on?: Ugh no peanut butter and jelly sandwiches!
5. One of your stuffed animals' names as a kid?: Piglet. Yes, the very same from Winnie the Pooh.
6. Did you ever own at one time a Nsync Cd?: Once upon a time in the 90's, yes.
7. Favorite day of the week?: It's friday, friday, gotta get down on friday...
8. Favorite Sundae topping?: Fudge
9. Did you take Piano lessons?: Yes but i quit. Hated the piano.
10. Most frequent song played?: Drops of Jupiter by Train.
11. T.V. show you secretly enjoy?: I don't know...
12. Would you rather play basketball or hockey?: Basketball
13. Date someone older or younger?: Older
14. One place you could travel right now?: France. :)
15. Do you use umbrellas?: I live in Ireland. Of course i use them.
16. Do you know all the words to the Canadian national anthem?: Sorry canadians but no.
17. Favorite Cheese?: Whatever one they use in Subway... Om nom nom.
18. Disturbed or My Chemical Romance?: MCR.
19. Do you prefer Blondes or Brunettes?: Blondes, but i may just be biased. :)
20. Best job you ever had?: Ugh, don't depress me. Estel is currently looking for a job.
21. Did you go to your high school prom?: Haven't had it yet. :)
22. Perfect time to wake up?: 08:00. I'm a morning person.
23. Perfect time to go to bed?: Meh, 22:00?
24. Do you use your queen right away in chess? ..: No.
25. Ever been in a car accident?: Nope *touches wood*
26. Closer to mom or dad...or neither?: Neither.
27. What age is this exciting life over for you?: My life will never cease to be exciting. Kidding. I don't have an exciting life. :/
28. What decade during the 20th century would you have chosen to be a teenager?: 90s kiaaad.
29. Favorite shoes you have EVER owned?: The ones i'm wearing right now. They were like €2 but they're so comfy.
30. Do you have an article of clothing you have had since you were in high school?: Well, considering I'm still there.. yes. I have lots of them.
31. Were you in track and field?: Yes and hated every second of it.
32. Were you ever in a school talent show?: Yup. Oh i'm not that talented. It was a class act.
33. Have you ever written in a library book?: No! That's like sacreligious, to write in a book!
34. Allergic to?: Well my skin is allergic to spicy food...?
35. Favorite fruit?: Mmmmm... apples.
36. Have you watched sex and the city?: Never.
37. Baseball hat or toque?: hat.
38. Do you shampoo first in the shower or soap?: Shampoo.
39. Wet the toothbrush or brush dry with the toothpaste?: Brush dry.
40. Pen or pencil?: Pen definitely.
41. Have you ever gambled at a casino?: Oh yes. All of the time. *please note sarcasm dripping*
42. Have you thrown up on a plane?: Nope.
43. Have you thrown up in a car?: Nope.
44. Have you thrown up at work?: Nope.
45. Do you scream on roller coasters?: ...yes :)
46. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown?: Seven. :(
47. Where did you go on your first airplane ride?: Perth.
48. Who was your first Best Friend and are you still friends with them?: Not still besties though i do see her occasionally. People change.
49. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day?: Megan. She makes the best torture plans.
50. What is the first thing you do in the morning?: Yawn :)
51. What was the first concert you attended?: The Script a few months back.