Poll: How much do you love vocaloid? Vote Now!
Author has written 8 stories for Vocaloid, and Tsubasa Chronicle.
I'M FINALLY ON.
You can hit me now. ._.
Used to be KHnekoxroxas
My fictionpress: http://www.fictionpress.com/u/818176/ (which I never am on) (I'm barely on here what)
Name: No comment.
Age: Over 9000. Let's move on, shall we dear?
What I look in a date: As long as their hot, aren't stupid enough to think a toilet is a water fountain, and can tough it out without being a jerk all the time then I'm good.
Why did I join this site: I got bored.
Hobbies: I don't like this question.
Relationship: None because I'm F.A.T. (Forever Along Together) with my buddies.
How to tell if you're a (good) writer:
1. If you constantly talk to yourself.
2. If you talk to yourself about talking to yourself.
3. If, when you talk to yourself, you sometimes speak as if talking to another person.
4. If, after uttering a profound piece of wisdom like that above, you stare at the cookie in your hand in awe and say, Wow, this is good stuff for sugar highs!
5. If you live off of sugar and caffeine.
6. If people start to notice that you tend to check your e-mail every day for a week, then suddenly disappear off the face of the planet.
7. If you know what writer's block is.
8. If your e-mails tend to be pages long and incredibly random, or full of critisism.
9. If, when replying to someone elses e-mail, you are sometimes so random that you fail to address the original message altogether.
10. If you tend to collect the Bic Stics people leave lying around, kind of like picking pennies off the ground.
11. If, no matter where you are in your room, you never have to so much as get up to reach a pen/pencil and paper.
12. If the letters are starting to wear off on the keys of your keyboard.
13. If you memorized your keyboard.
14. If people think you might have A.D.D.
15. If you think it'd be cool to have A.D.D.
16. If you have a grudge against Mary-sue's...even though you wrote a story with one in the past.
17. If you know what a Mary-sue is.
18. If you think about making lists like this, and start giggling for no apparent reason.
19. If your friends don’t even bother to look funny at you anymore when you start giggling for no apparent reason.
20. If you go crazy over simple spelling/ grammar errors.
21. If you don't like criticism, although you are a critic yourself.
22. If you tend to dream about your stories at night.
23. If you write stories based on your dreams. (Sometimes, but not usually.)
24. If you can recite the alphabet backwards.
25. If you start constantly talking in third person, present, or past tense.
26. If you can type/write fast. REALLY fast.
27. If you write 1000-word rough drafts for your story, then erase it and write something totally different for the final.
28. If you know basic writer terms (ex: beta-, canon, lemon...etc.)
29. If you know what 'etc' really means, and know the elongated written version of it...
30. And finally, the number one way to tell if you’re a good writer: If you failed English 101.
Total: 30/30 (I feel complete)
Without GOD, our week would be:
Repost this if you are not ashamed of GOD.
Seven days without GOD will make one weak.
Just because you're not paranoid, doesn't mean they're not after you...
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
Being weird is like being normal, only better.
I'm not clumsy! The floor just likes me.
Boys are like lava lamps, fun to watch but not too bright.
One day, we will look back on this, laugh nervously, and change the subject.
If your life gives you lemons, go find a life that doesn't give you a worthless fruit.
If life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then throw it back at life and steal the oranges you asked for!
When life gives you lemons, be sure to send a hand written thank you note for the lemons, as email thank you notes can appear to be less sincere.
When life gives you lemons suck out all of the vitamin C and yell “EAT THAT, LIFE!".
When life gives you lemons, collect them because one day life will stop and you would have the only lemons out of everyone who got lemons in the end.
When life gives you lemons alter their DNA and make super lemons!!!
When life gives you lemons just shut up and eat your d*mn lemons.
When life gives you lemons sell them on ebay.
When life gives you lemons when no one is looking, throw them through life’s window and run away.
When life gives you lemons, squirt the juice in his eye.
When life gives you lemons, find a kid with a paper cut.
When life gives you lemons, ask for the receipt.
When life gives you lemons, throw them at people with expensive cars.
When a guy named life gives you lemons, refuse them, because they were probably stolen!
When life gives you lemons, open a lemon stand and use these profits to buy a machine gun, we will see if life makes the same mistake twice.
When life gives you lemons, see if you can trade it for a melon, than trade that for a plate, trade the plate for a computer mouse, trade the computer mouse for a keyboard, trade the keyboard for a webcam, trade the webcam for a router, trade the router for a television, trade the television for a Xbox, trade the Xbox for a laptop, trade the laptop for a rare expensive lawn gnome (yeah, I know, wtf), trade the lawn gnome for a riding lawn mower, trade the lawn mower for a car, trade the car for an empty lot, trade the empty lot for some lumber and supplies… Yeah, I don’t know where this is going, but at least I made you waste your time reading it.
Kuroshitsuji: Who Am I
[X] You are emotionless and cold most of the time.
I am the female drug dealer lololol.