Author has written 8 stories for Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Shadow Children series, Alex Rider, and Avengers.
I'm a huge lover of history, I know, I'm a nerd and you can roll your eyes or flinch. I love ancient history especially, hence my love of PJO and Heroes of Olympus. My favorite civilization, even before I read the series, was the Greeks. Sorry, Roman's but you always seemed like copy-cats of Greece. My best friend was the one that got me addicted to PJO, and now I'm more addicted than her. Also, I like the movie, but it was NOTHING like the book. So to Hollywood I beg, PLEASE STOP!! You're killing my childhood.
As for Alex Rider, I like spy stuff, and he's a fourteen year old spy. I almost cried when I saw Scorpia Rising was the last book, just kidding. I like when British people go "bloody h e double hocky sticks" (except they use the real word). I think Alex P that play Alex R needs to stay sixteen forever cause he is way cuter in that movie than now.
As for Avengers, Daredevil, F4, and X-Men, I like action and in depth characters. Plus, I love all the Marvel movies. Okay, not all of them, but the majority of them. I hate Thor. I like heroes who aren't born into the life, but become it. Hence my love for Hawkeye, Human Torch, and Cyclops. But again, please stop killing X-Men Hollywood. Please. You can't even put Rachel Summers, who triggered Days of Future past, in. And that wasn't the first class. The real first class is way cuter than that.
And Star Trek. 2009 version. My ST knowledge is limited to FF and the movies, but I love it. Although, very funny with STID there Hollywood. You're so smart putting in London and a trench coat on Khan. Really, only Sherlock fans understood that, and it was quite amusing. Thanks for the shoutout Hollywood.
My fav PJO characters:
1. Annabeth of course. She's so not the typical heroine that you just have to love her.
2. Percy. He's not the typical hero and Poseidon is way better than Zeus.
3. Thalia, because she's awesome.
My fav Roman HON characters:
1. Reyna: She reminds me of myself, a lot. Like, if I really think about it, she is just like me. Plus, she does well considering she has to run a HUGE army by herself while Octavion (who really irritates me) tries to dethrone her.
2. Jason: He seems like a good hero and leader, and that whole he's-stealing-the-spotlight annoys me. It's not just Percy anymore, it's seven important kids, and I like him. People make him super OOC. In LH he seemed modest and disciplined. People make him act like a two-year old or like an ego-centric jerk. Also, I'm a Jeyna fan. I think they are so much like Percy and Annabeth, it's ridiculous.
3. Hazel: Really, I don't have an opinion on Frank or Hazel. I think they are cute together, but I don't care. They're meh, but I do like Hazel slightly more. I really like her and Frank, not Leo. Please not Leo.
My fav AR characters:
1. Alex, since he's the main character and a fourteen year old spy.
2. K-Unit, cause they needed to be in the series more than one chapter.
3. Scorpia, because they're just so good at getting beat by a fourteen year old.
Avengers Team in Favorite Order
1. Hawkeye/Clint Barton: I love Hawkeye. I love his story, I love Jeremey Renner, I hate that purple suit in the comics, I love BlackHawk, but not as much as I love him with Mockingbird. I love it all. He's mysterious, unique to the team, and he really isn't in these movies enough. As for all the anit-Bobbi stuff, read his background, people. Nat totally uses him and hurts him. Bobbi is not dumb, whiny, or a b*. She's super smart, nearly figures out the super soldier serum smart, and her and Clint are adorable.
2. Black Widow/Natasha Romanoff: I love Black Widow too. She's totally kick a, sexy, beautiful, scary, and my favorite kind of girl. She's like one of the characters I wrote in my non-ff stuff. She's also Russian and ex-KGB which just makes me think she's even more wicked. Her quirk, she used my favorite character. Although, her and Winter Soldier are cute, and so are her and Daredevil.
3 and 4. Iron Man/Tony Stark and Captain America/Steve Rodgers: I can't choose. Before the movie, Captain was on the top of my list, but then I fell in love with the assassins, and I finally watched the Iron Man movies and I just can't choose. Captain is my patriot/soldier because I have a soft spot for soldiers, but Stark is just so... Stark. He's loud and obnoxious and a genius, and RDJ is like the best actor ever.
5. Dr. Banner/Hulk: This is purely because I have never seen the Hulk movies. I'm not a big fan of the Hulk, it's like ohh, smash, okay with me. Although, I did like this Dr. Banner. I like Dr. Banner, don't really care for Hulk. Although that 'puny god' scene is when I laughed the hardest.
6. Thor: I don't like guys with long hair, I don't like guys with capes, I don't like the movie, and really, I only tolerate Thor. I'm not a fan, I like him around the team but not on his own. I really don't like his brother, yes I know I just pissed off all of Loki-fangirls, but I don't like evil people and I don't find either of them cute.
1. This one is up in the air because I hate him in the show, but he's one of my favorite comic characters: Quicksilver. He's totally screwed up in the show, but I really want to see him in the next Avengers. AND I AM!!!! He's the son of a deranged mutant and in the comics, Wanda, him, and Hawkeye are like Captain's new team. Plus, I really love the whole twin thing, so this also includes Wanda who is also screwed up in the show.
2. Cyclops: Yes, I fell pray to the cute, disciplined, eye beaming mutant. I think him and Jean are so adorable, and I like him in the movies, comics, and show. Although, he's becoming very annoying the in comics. Marvel, fix him! Make Sinister have this huge plot that clears him of everything.
3. Storm: I love Storm in everything. She's like they're mother, and she is really powerful.
4. X-23: I love Wolverine, but I love his clone slightly more. You probably have noticed by now I don't like damsels in distress, and that's why I love X-23. She's wicked, and her relationship with Wolverine is so cute. It's nice to see him soft. She needs to join the movies.
5. Wolverine: Because he has to be on this list.
6. This should surprise you: Pyro. He's quirky, insane, way too hyper, and he's Australian. I have a few friends who are Australian and I love them to pieces. Pyro reminds me of one of them. Plus, fire. It's fire. FIRE!!
Notable mentions: because I can only write six, here's some of my other favorites: Gambit, Jean, Kitty, and Kurt
STAR TREK 2009 (in no particular order):
1. Kirk: Really, he's adorable, funny, and an upstart. I like upstarts, we make life interesting.
2. The entire bridge crew. Love all of them. Sulu, Chekov, Uhura, Spock, Scotty, and McCoy. Love them all.
3 Carol Marcus: I love her and Jim, and I think they're adorable. Plus, she's a female who's a weapons expert. Way to go against the norm, Carol.
4. Pike: WHY JJ? WHY!!!! *Pouts* He was Kirk's mentor and father figure. Why did you do that JJ?
My fav PJO quotes:
“Daddy will explain. Come, he is blowing up monsters.”- Tyson (I love Tyson's language :)TLO)
“So your going to cram a wooden horse inside an elevator of the Empire State Building. Good luck.” -Percy (no sarcasm what-so-ever in this quote ;) TLO)
“I am never, ever, going to make things easy for you, Seaweed Brain. Get use to it.” -Annabeth (I love this scene cause as soon as I read that, I laughed. Gotta love Annabeth. TLO)
“Do you think it’s the right thing to do? Because I know one thing about you, Percy. Your heart is always in the right place. Listen to it.” Who else would say that but Mrs. Jackson. (Titan's Curse)
“My point is you heroes never change. You accuse us gods of being vain. You should look at yourself. You take what you want, use whoever you want, then betray everyone around you.” Dionysus, and the sad thing is, he’s right. Yay for Percy being different (Titan's Curse)
My fav AR quotes:
1. “Your father was a test tube. You never had a mother or a father. You’re a freak. Hand-made in the French Alps, like a cuckoo clock… And I’m sorry, but you have ‘fake’ written all over you.” Alex to fake Alex. This quote makes me laugh every time. Without a doubt my fav (Point Blanc)
2. Mrs Jones: "The platform underneath the balloon fell on her as she was trying to escape," she explained. "She was crushed."
Alex: "I'd have been disappointed too." (Gotta love this. Scorpia)
3. “If you want a round of applause, you’ll have to take off the handcuffs.” Alex- ah, sarcasm. Nice try, Alex. (Stormbreaker I believe)
4. “Because I don’t like coincidence. In fact, I don’t believe in coincidence. Where some people see coincidence, I see conspiracy. That’s my job.” -Alan Blunt- explaining and rambling. He sounds like Gibbs from NCIS. I love Alex's thought after "and you're welcome to it" (Point Blanc?)
5. "I didn't set fire to the building." Alex
Ash "No, but you did pull it into the river."
Alex "That put the fire out!"-Alex (Another witty comment from Alex. Snakehead)
1. “Because if we can't protect the Earth, you can be damned well sure we'll avenge it!”- Tony Stark aka Iron Man (I love that entire conversation)
2.“Your brother the demi-god; a super soldier, a living legend who kind of lives up to the legend; a man with breath-taking anger management issues; a couple of master assassins, and YOU, big fella, you've managed to piss off every single one of them.”
Loki: “That was the plan.”
Tony Stark: “Not a great plan. When they come, and they WILL, they'll come for you.”
Loki: “I have an army.”
Tony Stark: “We have a Hulk.”
3.“Just like Budapest.” Black Widow in the middle of a fight.
Hawkeye laughs. “You and I remember Budapest very differently then.” (My favorite assassins giving one of the most used Avengers plot)
4.“Doctor Banner, I think now might be a good time for you to get angry.” Captain
“That’s my secret, Cap. I’m always angry.” Bruce Banner
5. Nick Fury: “I recognize the council has made a decision, but given that it's a stupid-ass decision, I've elected to ignore it.“ *I wish it was that easy, Nick
STAR TREK 09 and ID QUOTES:
1. "You can whistle really loud, you know that?"- Kirk to Pike at the bar scene in 09'. I love the end of that where Pike dares him to do better.
2. "Are you out of your Vulcan mind? Are you making a logical choice, sending Kirk away? Probably. But, the right one? You know, back home we have a saying: "If you're gonna ride in the Kentucky Derby, you don't leave your prize stallion in the stable."- Bones in 09 to of course Spock after Spock sends Kirk to DV.
3. "I could do it with a life form. So, I tested it out on Admiral Archer's prized beagle."
"Wait, I know that dog. What happened to it?"
"I'll tell you when it reappears. Ahem. I don't know, I do feel guilty about that."- Scotty than Jim in one of the funniest scenes I think, in 09'. The funniest would have to be Kirk running around having an allergic reaction and trying to warn Uhura it's a trap while Bones keeps hypo-ing him.
4. "Ensign Authorization code: nine-five-wictor-wictor-two!" Chekov being cute.
5."I relieve you, sir."
"I am relieved."- Kirk in Pike in a scene that should have been way longer. I actually have this kind of relationship with one my old teachers where he's like a father to me so I love this scene.
6."Attention: John Harrison. This is Captain Hikaru Sulu of the USS Enterprise. A shuttle of highly trained officers is on its way to your location. If you do not surrender to them immediately, I will unleash the entire payload of advanced long-range torpedoes currently locked on to your location. You have two minutes to confirm your compliance. Refusal to do so will result in your obliteration. And If you test me, you will fail."
"Mr. Sulu, remind me never to piss you off."- Sulu and Bones in my first ID quote. Sulu being a total bada* while the rest of us smirk.
7. "Wait, are you guys... are you guys fighting?"
"I'd rather not talk about it, sir..."
"Oh my GOD, what is that even like?"- Kirk and Uhura in ID. Really funny quote but I can't remember when it happens.
8. "Give me one reason why I should listen to you."
"I can give you 72. And they're on board your ship, Captain. They have been, all along."- Kirk and Khan. My cousin and I looked at each other and said a few naughty words.
For people that hate stereotypes: If you think people should just shut up and stop, put this on your profile. (BOLD the ones you are.)
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
I'm STRAIGHT EDGE so I must be violent.
I'm an ASIAN GUY, so I MUST have a small penis.
I'm an ONLY CHILD so I MUST be spoiled.
I cry easily, so I MUST be a wimp.
Teenage girls who are NOT in love with Edward Cullen and Jacob Black are quickly becoming an endangered species. If you are part of this endangered species, copy and paste this in your profile. Do it… DO IT NOW!
Unsafe External Link