Poll: Do you consider Harry Potter to be a lucky or unlucky person? Vote Now!
Author has written 14 stories for Pride and Prejudice, Harry Potter, Tangled, and My Fair Lady.
I'm ipodrocker16, and I live in America. I loooove Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen, and Mr. Darcy is the best! My favorite FanFics are P&P and Harry Potter ones about James and Lily. I have a bunch of Pride and Prejudice one-shots and two long stories up, a Tangled one-shot, and a couple of HP one-shots. Check out the poll above, please! Reviewers are the best, my profile is really random and waaaay too long, blah blah blah. :)
1. Put Your iTunes, Windows Media Player, ETC on Shuffle.
1.If someone says, "Is this okay?" You say:
Viva la Vida -Coldplay (OKKKKAY...)
2.How would you describe yourself?
Don't Forget -Demi Lovato (Yes. That's right. I'm unforgettable.)
3. What do you like in a girl/guy?
Come Back To Me -Vanessa Hudgens (Yeah, they have to be willing to come back to me when I screw up. Which is often. :) )
4. How do you feel today?
5. What is your life's purpose?
6. What is your motto?
7. What do your friends think of you?
8. What do you think of your parents?
Do You Believe In Magic -Aly and A.J. (This one made me laugh.)
9. What do you think about very often?
All In -Lifehouse (I think about all in-ness ALL THE TIME.)
10. What is 2 + 2=?
Breakeven -The Script (because all math should be simply broken even.)
11. What do you think of your best friend?
Here's To You -Rascal Flatts (OKAY THEN! Here's to you, iPinkNinja and LAB!!!)
12. What do you think of the person you like?
Walking On Sunshine -Aly & AJ (YESSSSSS!!!!!! I'm in a very happy mood concerning him, and this is a true song at the moment!!!)
My Hogwarts sorting:
I was kinda annoyed about Hufflepuff... So lets pretend Gryffindor and Ravenclaw were my highest :) The quiz I took was REALLY thorough:
Random Stuff About Me:
-I looove chocolate and vanilla twist ice cream cones
-I play the piano
-My two cats are going to be featured in Pride and Prejudice and High School. Look for Fluffy and Sabrina!
-I love my iPod
-Writing and reading FanFic is what I've been doing pretty much all summer
-I like the Bears, Huskers, Hawkeyes, and yet know nothing about football ALL AT THE SAME TIME!!! (Am I the only one who supports a sports team but has virtually no idea what the sport is about?)
-I saw the midnight premiere of Deathly Hallows Part 2, and then went to see it again that Sunday. IT WAS AWESOME
-My favorite band is Rascal Flatts
-I started the first book I wrote on May 20th, and finished it July 24th
-I enjoy hanging with my friends, especially iPinkNinja and LAB!
-OMG. Someone actually figured out what dlaorvceyr95 means!!! Good job Heimarmene!!! I'll be writing a Harry Potter one-shot for you when I have time!!!
-My favorite type of FanFic are humorous one-shots, especially random ones.
-When I get reviews, I write more. Seems fair, doesn't it? I write you a book, you write me a review. It's a very simple concept.
-I"m gonna keep updating my profile until it turns awesome!!!!
-I just discovered Tim McGraw's Live Like You Were Dying, and I've been singing the chorus ALL DAY!
-My favorite Harry Potter characters are Fred & George, Hagrid, Draco Malfoy, and Tonks. I also think the name Kingsley Shacklebolt is REALLY COOL! So is Sir Nicholas de Mimsy Porpington, aka Nearly Headless Nick.
-The one place I really really really want to go is Europe
-I LOVE CHINESE SEASAME CHICKEN!!!!!
-Mr. Darcy. What more do I need to say?
-Reviews make me happy. When I'm happy I get inspired. When I'm inspired I write something. When I write something I post it. When I post something you are happy. So if you review, you will be a happier person!
-My birthday is coming up!!! So sometime next week, review a story, any of them, for my birthday present!!! :)
-My favorite number is 16
-Today I saw a coral colored convertable slugbug -aka Volkswagon- and it is now my dream car.
-Chocolate chip frappachinos from Starbucks are AMAZING!!! (That's basically a milkshake with fancy stuff in it.)
-iPinkNinja is AWESOME!!! :)
-I am currently making a tornado in a box at school. It's gonna be awesome.
-I typed in Bennet, Longbourn, Pemberley, Netherfield, de Bourgh, and LOTS of other Pride and Prejudice names into my computer earlier, so now the stupid spell check won't say that Bennet has TWO t's!! (I hate when FanFics have that)
-Running is not fun. Not at all.
-I can't speak Spanish!!! Neither can my classmates!!!! This is very unhelpful when our Spanish teacher assigns our homework... In Spanish.
-I should be doing that Spanish homework right now... Adios!
-The Wizarding World of Harry Potter is easily the most amazing thing I have ever seen in my entire life. Siriusly. It's that great.
-Going to Disneyworld for the fifth time is still fun!
-I REALLY like going onto other people's profiles and copying and pasting stuff, so if you see something that's yours on here, smile!
-FLYNN RIDER IS NOW MY SECOND MOST BELOVED CHARACTER IN THE UNIVERSE. SECOND TO MR. DARCY.
-The statement directly above is NO LONGER TRUE!!!!!! Henry Higgins from My Fair Lady is now my second most beloved character in the universe to Mr. Darcy! Although I don't really romantically love Higgins, I just love him as in I think he's insanely awesome and hilarious. You know what I mean?
If you like singing songs at random points in the day, copy this into your profile.
If you hear voices of the characters of books you've read in your head...copy and paste this on your profile.
If people think you are mentally insane...copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you or your best friend is insane copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
If you think that writing fanfics is fun, copy and paste this into your profile.
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 81, and find line 4.
It was the desire of appearing superior to other people. Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch?
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
MEGAMIND!!!!!!!!! The second awesomest animated movie EVER!!!!!!
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Minor traffic. :)
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
About 3 hours ago when I was coming home from my sisters band concert.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
The unfinished 8th chapter of my story, Without The First Couple. It's a WIP.
9. What are you wearing?
PJ'S: a t-shirt, fleece pants, and socks
10. Did you dream last night?
yeah... it was a kinda awkward dream... I don't really wanna talk about it...
11. When did you last laugh?
when I realized that in my chapter that I'm writing this verys minute, I called Mr. Darcy Mr. Fancy. IDK how that happened, but it did.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
doors, a window, shelves, a whiteboard, pictures, coat-hooks, a mirror
13. Seen anything weird lately?
Besides my sister? No.
14. What do you think of this quiz?
pretty awesome, sounds like something I would make up!!!
15. What is the last film you saw?
Beauty and the Beast in 3D!!!!!! I SAW THE TANGLED AFTER EVER WEDDING SHORT AT THE BEGINNING! It was magical...
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
an ipad, a mansion, new clothes, and a new copy of pride and prejudice (i guess i could buy that now, but if i was a multi-millionare i could buy a private jet that i could take to barnes and noble to get it) AND A DROID.
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
i always sneeze twice in a row.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
i would somehow make people able to be unembarrassed about their personalities and quirks
19. Do you like to dance?
random dancing? yes. dance lessons? MEGA NO.
20. George Bush:
was a republican president of the United States. (was that what i was supposed to say?)
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
well i really like the name Whitney, also Erika and Kelsey
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
benjamin or william
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
totally!! I REALLY WANT TO GO TO EUROPE.
24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the "pearly gates"?
i'm not sure, something powerful and meaningful, making me feel like my existence had a purpose
If you have ever seen a movie (or show or read a book) so many times that you can quote it word for word. And you do at random moments; copy and paste this in your profile.
If you want J.K.R. to make a series about the Marauders, copy this into your profile.
If you like to constantly update your Fanfiction profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have way too much stuff on your Fanfiction profile, but don't want to take anything out since you can't decide or don't know what to take out, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste into your profile.
If you've ever wished you could go into a book and strangle some of the characters for being so incredibly dumb, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you wondered why Malfoy always wears a black suit, although he is pure blood and it would make more sense for him to be wearing robes like his father, copy and paste this on to your profile.
If you realize that copying and pasting things into your profile is pointless, yet you do it anyways, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you like smiley faces, then copy this into your profile :D
PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE! If you are really random put this on your profile.
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it. If you are insane, enjoying every second, and proud of it, copy this and paste it into your profile.
If you've ever threatened a computer or video game console, copy and paste this into your profile.
The people of the world are classified as black and white. If you want to be the only person with green skin copy/paste this onto your profile!
If you're one of the few people who actually reads profiles, copy and paste this into your profile.
iF YOU'VE EVER TYPED A WHOLE SENTENCE AND THEN LOOKED UP AND REALIZED THE CAPS LOCK WAS ON AT THE WRONG TIME, PUT THIS IN YOUR PROFILE.
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If several inanimate objects hate you, post this on profile.
If you have ever wondered what the afterlife is like, copy this into your profile
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile
If you like ice cream, copy and paste this in your profile
If you don't not care that some people don't not not post this into their profiles, don't not don't not not copy and not paste this into your profile.
If you just said "WHAT?!" put this into your profile, too.
If Fanfiction to you is what MySpace is to other people, copy this into your profile.
If you hate those irritating mosquitoes giving you mosquito bites copy and past this into your profile
If you compare people (even random strangers) to book characters, copy and paste onto your profile
98 of teenagers do drugs, and drink alcohol...put this in your profile if you prefer bagels. =D
If you avoid teen fads and don't live your life according to others copy and paste this.
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
If your profile is long, copy and paste this on it to make it even longer.
If you have too many of these "copy and paste this into your profile" thingies, but have no intention of stopping now, copy and paste this into your profile.
1 out of 6 people are insane. except when you're friends with me and my friends, then 6 out of 6 people are insane.
When life gives to lemons, throw them at life and demand BIGGER lemons
Reality is more fun when you make it up
Kids are the future. Be afraid. Be very afraid!
Words may hurt me, but sticks and stones will bounce off my force field
So, if guns kill people, can I blame misspelled words on my pencil?
I've heard that its possible to grow up. I've just never met anyone who's actually done it.
Love your enemies. it pisses them off
Smile; it makes people wonder what you're up to
Tell the truth and run
When in doubt, say a quote
Isn't it funny how the word 'politics' is made up of the words 'poli' meaning many and 'tics' as in the bloodsucking creatures?
When in doubt, make up words!
Ask no questions and I will tell no lies.
Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us how to walk and talk, the rest of our lives they tell us to just sit down and shut up
You say I'm not cool. Cool is just another word for cold. If I'm not Cold then I'm Hot. I know I'm Hot. Thank You for embracing it!
A postitve attitude may not solve all your problems, but it annoys enough people to make it worth it!
I'm not insensitive, I just dont care
If two wrongs don't make a right, try three
Don’t knock on death’s door. Ring the bell and run. He hates that.
Flying is simple. Just throw yourself at the ground and miss.
There is no "I" in team but the is an "I" in PIE and there is an "I" in MEATPIE and MEAT is an anagram of TEAM...
Music is like candy-you throw away the rappers.
When someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles to frown about it but it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and punch the crap out of them.
Be insane... because well behaved girls never made history.
What happens if you get scared half to death twice? That's a really good question...i wonder...
What would happen if the whole world farted at once?
On a scale of one to awesome, that was purple.
"Help! I've fallen and I can't -- Hey! Nice carpet!"
I'm not afraid of death. What's it gonna to do? Kill me?
Stupidity killed the cat. Curiosity was framed.
Rules are like paperclips. Meant to hold things together, fun to bend, and easy to twist out of shape.
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, and call whatever you hit the target.
The optimist proclaims we live in the best of all possible worlds; the pessimist fears it is true.
We live in an age where pizza gets to your house before the police.
Eat right, exercise, die anyway.
Why be difficult, when with just a little bit of effort, you can be impossible?
Insanity is a perfectly rational adjustment to an insane world.
"At my lemonade stand I used to give away the first glass for free, and charge five dollars for the refill. It contained the antidote."
RULES FOR HOGWARTS
- If death eaters are attacking Hogsmeade I will not point at the sky and shout TO THE BAT MOBILE!
- Remus Lupin does NOT want a flee collar
- I will not make any jokes about Lupin and his time of the month.
- I will not say 'dude, get a life' to Lord Voldemort
- I will not ask Snape why he stole Batman's cape
- Professor Flitwick's name is not Yoda
- I am not to refer to the Accio charm as 'The Force'.
- The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date to the Yule Ball.
- If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for more than 10 minutes, I shall assume that I am not allowed to use it.
- It is not necessary to yell, "BAM" every time I Apparate.
- "I've heard every joke possible about Oliver Wood's name" is not a challenge.
- Gryffindor Courage does not come in bottles labelled, "Firewhiskey."
- I am not allowed to paint the House Elves blue and call them smurfs
- "So I was all like Avada Kadavra and he was all like. Dead."
- Draco Malfoy the amazing...bouncing...Ferret
- No matter how good a fake Australian accent I can do, I will not imitate Steve Irwin during Care of Magical Creatures class.
- Dumbledore is not Santa, he does not wish for me to sit on his knee and demand presents, especially not in May...June...or July...
- Despite popular belief, Hufflepuffs are not soft and squishy. Do not treat them as such.
- I am not allowed to sing 'we're off to see the wizard' on the way to the headmaster's office
- I am definitely not to sing it accompanied by the house elves acting as a backing group.
- Especially not with kazoos.
- The fact that there are only three unforgivable curses does not mean that every other curse is "pretty much forgivable".
- Enchanting the Sorting Hat to sort new students into the House of Martok, or any other house is forbidden.
- There is no such thing as the "Hufflepuff Marshmallow Man".
...Even if I do conjure him up.
- Regardless of the beautiful irony, I will not hang a tempting piñata from the Whomping Willow.
- The song "Ding Dong, The Witch is Dead" is never, ever appropriate.
- Especially in reference to Professor Umbridge.
- I will not write "Wizard" on my hat in sequins.
- I am not allowed to ask Pureblood students things like, "If your parents got divorced, would they still be brother and sister?"
- I am not allowed to dress exactly like Snape and ask him to call me "mini me."
- Snape does not want bleach, laundry detergent, or new underwear for his birthday or Christmas.
- No combination of these is acceptable.
- Murmuring “I see dead people…” every time I see one of the ghosts is stupid and was never funny.
- Yelling “to infinity, and BEYOND!” was only funny the first time I took off on my broom.
- I am no longer allowed to sing my “own personal spy music” when I wander around the hallways.
- I should not remark that “hell hath no fury like a woman scorned” when Snape gets angry. Ever.
- I will not give Hagrid pokemon cards and convince him that they are real animals
MURPHY'S LESSER-KNOWN LAWS:
1. Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
2. He who laughs last thinks slowest.
3. Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
4. Those that live by the sword get shot by those who don't.
5. Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.
6. The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90 probability you'll get it wrong.
7. If you lined up all the cars in the world end to end, someone would be stupid enough to try to pass them, five or six at a time, on a hill, in the fog.
8. If the shoe fits, get another one just like it.
9. The things that come to those who wait will be the things left by those who got there first.
10. Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat all day drinking beer.
11. A flashlight is a case for holding dead batteries.
12. The shinbone is a device for finding furniture in a dark room.
13. A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.
14. When you go into court, you are putting yourself in the hands of 12 people who weren't smart enough to get out of Jury duty.
If you can't beat them, confuse them.
Reality continues to ruin my life.
If everything seems to be going well, you've obviously overlooked something.
It's you and me against the world - we attack at dawn.
Life is just one bad thing after another. Unless it's a bunch of bad things all at once.
If you get good grades and still don't know anything at all copy this onto your profile
Normal people worry me.
Everyone has a photographic memory. Some don't have film.
I just got lost in thought. It was unfamiliar territory.
People say that I have totally lost it. I wasn't even aware I had it.
First law of science: don't spit into the wind
May your life be like toilet paper - long and useful!
theres always a light at the end of a tunnel just pray its not a train!
take my advice i dont use it anyway
Jealousy is a wasted emotion. Which is why I recycle!
What does really suck? A giraffe with pain in his neck
Don't be open-minded, your brains might fall out
Homework? Do I pay school money to work at home!?
Smile and the world smiles with you. Fart and you stand alone
When cows laugh, does milk come out of their nose
There are some that are wise and others that are otherwise
You'll never get rid of a bad temper by losing it!
Whoever said money can't buy happiness, didn't know where to shop
If at first you do not succeed, destroy all evidence that you ever tried
Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights do make a left
Everybody makes mistakes, thats why they put erasers on pencils
The road to success is always under construction
By the time you read this, you've already read it
Most people are only alive because it is illegal to shoot them
Dont steal, the government hates competition
The higher you are, the farther you fall... so keep yur job at burger king!
How to annoy people
WARNING only read this if you wish to lower your life expectancy by a huge amount
Accuse people of "glue sniffing addictions" in public.
The next time someone says "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words can never hurt me " HIT THEM WITH A DICTIONARY!
Secret admirers are stalkers with stationary
I didn't fall for you, you tripped me.
Of course I'm talking to myself, who else can I trust?
Don't follow me, I'm lost too
It's always the last place you look. Of course it is; why would I keep looking after I've found it?
I'm sick of following my dreams, I'm just gonna ask where their going and hook up with them later
Those who throw objects at crocodiles will be asked to retrieve them
Set sail in a genaral that way direction
Love? I'd rather fall in chocolate.
Doctors say I have multiple personalitys. We disagree with that.
I'll try to be nicer if you try to be smarter.
If the world is full of crazy people, THEY'D MAKE ME THEIR LEADER.
One day your prince will come. Mine? Oh he took a wrong turn, got lost, and is too stubburn to ask for directions.
WARNING: Do NOT walk in my footsteps... I tend to walk into walls, and off the occasional cliff.
Have you seen my sanity? I seem to have lost it
364 days of the years kids are told not to take candy from strangers, but on Halloween it's encouraged! Why is that?
Things To Ponder:
Why is it considered necessary to nail down the lid of a coffin?
Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?
Why is it that doctors call what they do "practice"?
Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker?
If a person with multiple personalities threatens suicide, is that considered a hostage situation?
So what's the speed of dark?
How come abbreviated is such a long word?
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a Train stops On my desk, I have a work station..
If quitters never win, and winners never quit, what fool came up with, "Quit while you're ahead"?
Why don't they just make mouse-flavored cat food?
Whose cruel idea was it for the word "lisp" to have an "s" in it?
If money doesn’t grow on trees, then why do banks have branches?
What disease did cured ham have?
If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?
Why do alarm clocks “go off” when they start making noise?
Why do we yell “Heads up!” when we should be yelling “Heads down!”?
How can something be both “new” and “improved”?
Why do we shut up, but quiet down?
How did the “Keep Off the Grass” sign get there in the first place?
Unsafe External Link