Poll: For my next fanfiction once Unknown Sibling is complete which fandom should I dive into next? I will be writing something for each any way it's just a matter of which I do first. Vote Now!
Author has written 35 stories for Bleach, Shugo Chara!, Kaze no Stigma/風のスティグマ, Naruto, Soul Eater, Fairy Tail, Inuyasha, Devil May Cry, Princess Tutu, Fullmetal Alchemist, Hetalia - Axis Powers, Kickin' It, Rise of the Guardians, Inheritance Cycle, Young Justice, Austin & Ally, Shingeki no Kyojin/進撃の巨人, Supernatural, Mortal Instruments, and Avengers.
I am a girl who loves to draw, read, paint, listen to music, and write. The things that make me happy are my family and friends. The thing that I watch the most is anime, and no not henti thank you very much. I' also a huge DC fan! My two favorites are Wally West and Richard "Dick" John Grayson. I like the good stuff that people would watch it were in a soap opera, of course it would be a syfi style soap opera, but hey you get what you get. I read way too much for my own good and therefore I'm one of those people that actually got ground from something other than the television when I was little LOL. I do art under the name duskynight on Deviantart.com and write original stuff on Fictionpress.com under the same name as I do here monzpelmoon.
-Spitfire (Wally West and Artemis Crock) From Young Justice
and a few others that I don't remember off the top of my head LOL
My OTP is SPITFIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will take requests, within reason...I have a policy, that states no lemons/limes...I may imply them, but I will not write them.
How you know you are obsessed with Shugo Chara!
1. You can't help but feel sick whenever you eat eggs.
2. You have written at least one Shugo Chara fanfic.
3. You can sing all the openings and endings in English and Japanese.
4. Can't help but defend cross dressers.
5. You start to talk like your favorite characters(I say nya sometimes now)
6. You're love of cats and violins has just doubled.
7. You have all the books.
8. You have at least one Shugo Chara item off ebay.
10. You have said 'My own heart:unlock!' in public.
11. You have charas.
12. You have drawn a Shugo Chara picture.
13. You can name all the characters from memory.
14. You have seen all the episodes.
15. You check youtube all the time for new Shugo Chara amvs
16. You have tried to cosplay as one of the characters.
17. You start to pick up Japanese words from the show.
18. You are aware that Shugo Chara is being turned into a musical.
19. You can do Bala-Balance.
20. You would copy and paste this list on you're profile
Put this on
"If you love Shugo Chara post this in your profile!"
-- /\_/\ If u love Ikuto,
(ME LOVES MUSIC!)
If you're addicted to anime,copy & paste this into your profile.(So addicted, it's not even funny)
If you want to learn Japanese, copy/paste this into your profile.(I'M LEARNING IT!!)
If you have ever pushed on a door that says pull or visa versa, copy this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile.
If you KNOW the voices in your head are real, copy and paste this to your profile!
If you are crazy and/or insane and proud of it copy and paste this onto your profile
I was walking around in a Target store, when I saw a cashier hand this little boy some money back.
The boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old.
The cashier said, "I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll."
Then the little boy turned to the old woman next to him: ''Granny, are you sure I don't have enough money?''
The old lady replied: ''You know that you don't have enough money to buy this doll, my dear.''
Then she asked him to stay there for just 5 minutes while she went to look a round. She left quickly.
The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand.
Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to.
"It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas. She was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her."
I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her afterall, and not to worry.
But he replied to me sadly. "No, Santa Claus can't bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there."
His eyes were so sad while saying this. "My sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.''
My heart nearly stopped.
The little boy looked up at me and said: "I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall."
Then he showed me a very nice photo of him where he was laughing. He then told me "I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won't
forget me. I love my mommy and I wish she doesn't have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister."
Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly.
I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. "Suppose we check again, just in case you do have enough money for the doll?''
"OK," he said, "I hope I do have enough." I added some of my money to his without him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for
the doll and even some spare money.
The little boy said: "Thank you God for giving me enough money!"
Then he looked at me and added, "I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that
mommy could give it to my sister. He heard me!''
"I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn't dare to ask God for too much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose.''
"My mommy loves white roses."
A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with my basket.
I finished my shopping in a totally different state from when I started. I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind.
Then I remembered a local newspaper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl.
The little girl died right away, and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-sustaining machine, because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma. Was this the family of the little boy?
Two days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the newspaper that the young woman had passed away.
I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was exposed for people to see and make last wishes before her burial.
She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest.
I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed forever.. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister
is still, to this day, hard to imagine. And in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him.
Now you have 2 choices:
1) Repost this message.
2) Ignore it as if it never touched your heart
God Watches us
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won't repost it?
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3 . My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught t me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION .
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
Pickup Lines That Are Doomed To Fail...
1. You look familiar; have I seen you before? Oh yeah, I remember! You look like my next girlfriend!
2. Hey baby, I'm like a rubix cube. The longer you play with me, the harder I get.
3. If I bit my lip, would you kiss it better?
4. Do you have a map? I got lost in your eyes...
5. If I said you have a nice body, would you hold it against me?
6. You be an iceberg, I'll be the Titanic, and I'll go down on you.
7. If I tossed this 50 cent coin, what are the chances of me getting head?
8. I'll be the flower, you be the bee, and you can have a taste of my honey!
9. Are you an alien? Cause you've just abducted my heart.
10. Can I take your picture? I want Santa to know exactly what I want for Christmas.
11. Your beauty was so distracting that I ran into a wall, so I'm gonna need your name and number...for insurance reasons.
12. Excuse me, I lost my number. Can I have yours?
13. If being pretty is a crime, then you are guilty as charged.
14. Good thing I brought my library card, 'cause I'm checking you out!
15. Are you free tonight or is it gonna cost me?
16. Is it hot in here, or is it just you?
17. Are you an overdue book? 'Cause you've got FINE written all over you.
18. Do you have a mirror in your pocket? 'Cause I can see myself in your pants.
19. Did you fart? 'Cause you blew me away!
20. I know I'm no Fred Flinstone, but I can make your bed-rock.
21. The word of the day is "legs." Let's go back to my place and spread the word.
22. What do you say we go back to my room and do some math: Add a bed, subtract our clothes, divide your legs, and multiply.
23. That shirt’s very becoming of you. If I were on you, I’d be coming too
24. Nice dress; but it would look better on my floor.
25. Did they just take you out of the oven? Because you’re hot!
26. If you were a new hamburger at McDonald's, you would be McGorgeous.
27. Can I borrow a quarter? I want to call my mom and tell her I just met the girl of my dreams.
28. Do you have any raisins? No? Well, then how about a date?
29. Can I interview you? I'm writing an atricle on the finer things in life.
30. Can you help me settle a bet? My friends say angels don't eixst...
31. Is there a ninja in your pants? 'Cause your butt is kicking!
32. What's that say on your neck? 'Made in Heaven'.
What you all Wanna know!
1. What is your salad dressing of choice? Cesar or Ranch depending on my mood
2. What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? A good dinner
3. What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? my mom's home cooking
4. What are your pizza toppings of choice? pineapple and bacon
5. What do you like to put on your toast? jam (strawberry)
1. How many televisions are in your house? 3
2. the color of your cell phone? black, not giving out the number :p
3. How long would it take you to look up who invented the Rubber Band? five mintues, that is if I felt like it
4. Have any idea how many Megahertz your computer has? no i don't, don't care at the moment
1. Are you right-handed or left-handed? right-handed
2. Have you ever had anything removed from your body? tonsils and anoids this past summer
3. What is the last heavy item you lifted? a really old and really big television set
4. Have you ever been knocked unconscious? nope, not yet any way
1. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? no way i think that would ruin it
2. If you could change your name, what would you change it to? Tsukihime
3. Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? Not even if hell freezes over, I hate spicy food
1. How many pairs of flip flops do you own? 5, two are heeled
2. Last time you had a run-in with the cops? never in a bad way, fifth grade if anyone's asking...D.A.R.E. program
3. Last person you talked to? My mom on the phone, roommate in person
4. Last person you hugged? Mom
1. Season? fall
2. Holiday? halloween
3. Day of the week? Saturday
1. Missing someone? YES
2. Mood? *looking at emo corner, muching on chocolate* Nah, I'm good...content I suppose
3. Listening to? Songs on my Itunes...currently Three Wooden Crosses by Randy Travis
4. Watching? What else Anime, duh!
1. First place you went this morning? class...Math -sigh-
2. What's the last movie you saw? at home Xmen First Class, in Theatres...IDK I think it was Ecplise
3. Do you smile often? I suppose I do
4. Sleeping Alone Tonight? YES, that's a dumb question.
1. Do you always answer your phone? no, not unless I know the caller id.
2. It's four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it? might be mom, calling to let me know that something has happened.
3. If you could change your eye color what would it be? purple or silver/grey
4. Do you own a digital camera? no
5. Have you ever had a pet fish? yes
6. Favorite Christmas song(s)? Christmas Shoes, Mary Did You Know, My Grown Up Christmas List
7. What's on your wish list for your birthday? music, books, a new lap top
8. Can you do push ups? yeah, but I'm not good at them
9. Can you do a chin up? yes, but not with out assiantce, a special weight lifting machine
10. Does the future make you more nervous or excited? both
11. Do you have any saved texts? yeah, but they are from my mom
12. Ever been in a car wreck? Nope
13. Do you have an accent? sometimes, it changes depending on what mood I'm in or what I've been hearing recently
14. What is the last song to make you cry? Whiskey Lullby by: Brad Pasiely
15. Plans tonight? Nope, gonna read some then go to bed
16. Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? Yes, and then it get's better than worse again.
17. Name 3 things you bought yesterday. I'm broke are you kidding me?
18. Have you ever been given roses? yes, a birthday present and two bouquets when I graduated high school
19. Current worry? my family's health...mental and physical
20. Current hate right now? Flamers, they're jerks, be polite will you!?
21. Met someone who changed your life? Yes
22. How will you bring in the New Year? at home
23. What song represents you? No Average Angel by: Tiffany Giardina
24. Name three people who might complete this? Rachel, Angela, Mom
25. Would you go back in time if you were given the chance? Yeah to beat my biological father senseless! He's a womanizing prick! (For those of you you've seen Soul Eater, anime or manga and know the character Spirit Albarn...my bio-dad is ten times worse and shows no remorse)
27. Do you have any tattoos/piercings? ears pierced only, and only once
28. Will you be in a relationship 4 months from now? Probably not -sigh-
29. Does anyone love you? Yes.
30. Ever had someone sing to you? not unless you count happy birthday -sigh-
31. When did you last cry? about five hours ago...
32. Do you like to cuddle? depends on my mood and the people I'm around
33. Have you held hands with anyone today? no
34. What kind of music did you listen to in elementary school? POP, Hilary Duff anyone?
35. Are most of the friends in your life new or old? i don't differinchiate, I love alll my friends even the ones that I only know so much about.
36. Do you like pulpy orange juice? YEP
37. Do you believe angels walk among us? !That would be a complete and total YES!
MY FANGIRL SQUEALS!
If you could marry one fictional character, who would it be? (As in, who do you think would make a good spouse?)
AWWW... what no harems. okay, okay if I had choose one anime guy it would totallly be Soul Eater Evans! I love him, so smexy!
If you could date/fool around with a fictional character, who would it be?
Soul Eater Evans, again super smexy
If you could break up/prevent-the-getting-together of one fictional couple, who would it be?
Kaname and Yuki in Vampire Knight... SHE BELONGS WITH ZERO!!!!!! not you XAk sorry, but its the truth of the matter.
What fictional couple would you want to see making out?
Naruto and Hinata duh... NARUHINA 4EVER!!!!! Maka and Soul ...SOMA FOREVER!!!!!! Amu and Ikuto...AMUTO FOREVER!!!!!
If you could combine up to three fetishy anime traits into an ideal partner for you, what three would they be?
Ninja, magic user (including, but not limited two elemental magic), with black wings
If you were the opposite gender, what fictional character would you choose to date?
hmmm...Maka Albarn, I would want a girl that would tell me when I'm being a jerk to my face.
Which Host Club member [Ouran High School Host Club] would you pick if you had to choose one? (The twins count as one>:D)
The Twins because I want an Anime Harem ... never read or watched this one.
Which Vampire [Vampire Knight] would you want to bite you?
ZERO Duh! Or Adio...kinda beinging to like him too right now.
Which zodiac member [Fruits Basket] would you want to hook up with?
Kyo that's a no brainer, that and my sister called Momiji
Which country from Hetalia would you date?
I'll pass and take America from Xak (never read or watched)...hehe, I'm evil!
Which guy from Yu Yu Hakusho is your favorite?
If you could enter the universe of any series as your own OC-What series would it be? And what are the first things you’d do?
This is a hard one... all of them...and I don't think that you want me to get into that, REALLY long list.
If you could replace one of the 10 sailor scouts [Sailor Moon] who would it be?
Sailor Saturn she needs to have more of a life, that and I am weirdly similar to her.
Do you consider yourself the Betty or the Veronica? [As in, the trope: ]
I'm kinda both if ya think about it... but i guess i'm more of a betty cause i'm not a S.L.U.T.
Who was your first fictional crush?
Tye from Digimon (sweatdrop)
I didn't trip, I simply attacked the floor with my ninja style!
Why do we sleep in church,
but stay awake through a 2 hour movie?
Why is it so hard to talk about God,
but so easy to Gossip?
Why are we so bored when we look at a Christian magazine,
but find it so easy to read Sports Illustrated?
Why is it so easy to ignore a Godly Facebook wall post,
yet we repost the nasty ones?
Why are the amount of churches getting smaller,
but bar and club numbers growing?
Think about it, are you going to repost this?
Are you going to ignore it, because you think you'll get laughed at?
Would you have opened this if it said... Read This In Gods Name?
80 % of you won't repost this.
last night i lay in bed i look up at the stars in the sky and i thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling?!
Olny srmat poelpe can raed this.
cdnuolt blveiee that I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd what I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy,
it deosn't mttaer in what oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is that the first and last ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
This is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed this psas it on !!
Put this cat and dog on .../\„,„/\... // \\ your wall ...( =';'= )...(/(_•_)\) to show .../* *\..._/''*''\_ that you are...against animal cruelty, please !
97% of teens would cry if they saw Robert Pattison (Edward Cullen from Twilight) standing on top of a tall building about to jump. 3% would be sitting there with popcorn screaming,"DO A FLIP YOU SPARKLY FAIRY!"
I AM TELLING YOU NOW TO LISTEN TO THIS SONG!!!!!!! I know its japanese but it will get stuck i your head. LINK: YouTube.Com: BAKUSOU YU ME UTA Lyrics
If you have ever pushed on a door that said 'Pull" or pulled the handle on a door that said 'Push', copy this into your profile.
If you have ever run into a solid wall, copy this to your profile.
If you hate obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile
If there are times when you just annoy people for the heck of it, copy this into your profile
If you have ever made plans for world domination, copy and paste here.
If you think those kids should just give the Rabbit his cereal (aka: Trix), put this in your profile!
If you and/or your best friend is insane, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think being unique is cooler than being cool, copy this on your profile.
Too many kids and teenagers have smoked or tried marijuana. If you haven't, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are against child abuse, you should copy this into your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction, copy this into your profile.
If you are aware that so many people nowadays pretend to be something they're not, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you don't do drugs and never will, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think cancer is awful, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you talk to yourself and aren't afraid to admit it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are against animal cruelty, copy and paste this into your profile.
Put this in your profile if you didn't know the Alphabet Song and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star had the same tune.
If your profile is longer than the chapters of most of your stories, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have music in your soul, post this in your profile!
If you're wearing pants right now, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you want to see the world someday, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you've ever lost someone you loved, copy and paste this onto your profile.
EMBRACE THE WEIRDNESS! If you embrace the weirdness, then copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever crashed into a wall while you are NOT on a sugar high, copy onto profile.
If you have ever said something that had nothing to do with your current conversation, copy and paste this into your profile!
1. Make race car noises when anyone gets on or off.
2. Blow your nose and offer to show the contents of your kleenex to other passengers.
3. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, dammit, all of you just shut UP!"
4. Whistle the first seven notes of "It's a Small World" incessantly.
5. Sell Girl Scout cookies.
6. On a long ride, sway side to side at the natural frequency of the elevator.
8. Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside ask: "Got enough air in there?"
9. Offer name tags to everyone getting on the elevator. Wear yours upside-down.
10. Stand silent and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
11. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act embarrassed when they open by themselves.
12. Lean over to another passenger and whisper: "Noogie patrol coming!"
13. Greet everyone getting on the elevator with a warm handshake and ask them to call you Admiral.
14. One word: Flatulence!
15. On the highest floor, hold the door open and demand that it stay open until you hear the penny you dropped down the shaft go "plink" at the bottom.
16. Do Tai Chi exercises.
17. Stare, grinning, at another passenger for a while, and then announce: "I've got new socks on!"
18. When at least 8 people have boarded, moan from the back: "Oh, not now, damn motion sickness!"
19. Give religious tracts to each passenger.
20. Meow occasionally.
21. Bet the other passengers you can fit a quarter in your nose.
22. Frown and mutter "gotta go, gotta go" then sigh and say "oops!"
23. Show other passengers a wound and ask if it looks infected.
24. Sing "Mary had a little lamb" while continually pushing buttons.
25. Holler "Chutes away!" whenever the elevator descends.
26. Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
27. Stare at another passenger for a while, then announce "You're one of THEM!" and move to the far corner of the elevator.
28. Burp, and then say "mmmm...tasty!"
29. Leave a box between the doors.
30. Ask each passenger getting on if you can push the button for them.
31. Wear a puppet on your hand and talk to other passengers "through" it.
32. Start a sing-along.
33. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask "is that your beeper?"
34. Play the harmonica.
35. Shadow box.
36. Say "Ding!" at each floor.
37. Lean against the button panel.
38. Say "I wonder what all these do" and push the red buttons.
39. Listen to the elevator walls with a stethoscope.
40. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers that this is your "personal space."
41. Bring a chair along.
42. Take a bite of a sandwich and ask another passenger: "Wanna see wha in muh mouf?"
43. Blow spit bubbles.
44. Pull your gum out of your mouth in long strings.
45. Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
46. Carry a blanket and clutch it protectively.
47. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
48. Wear "X-Ray Specs" and leer suggestively at the passengers.
49. Stare at your thumb and say "I think it's getting larger."
50. If anyone brushes against you, recoil and holler "Bad touch!"
51. Bring a water pistol. Soak everyone's shoes.
52. Start brushing off invisible bugs from your arms, screaming "Aaughh! Get them off!"
53. Challenge your neighbor to a "Tic-Tac-Toe" tournament.
54. Laugh hysterically for five seconds, stop, and glare at the other passengers like they are crazy.
55. Charge into the elevator dripping wet, holding a towel and wearing only a bath robe. Mutter something about how husbands/wives always come home early just when it's getting to the good part.
56. Make chalk drawings on the walls.
57. As the elevator is going up, jump violently up and down, shouting "Down! I said down, dammit!"
58. Crouch in one corner and growl menacingly at everyone who gets on.
59. Try to get a game of "Twister" going.
60. Wrinkle your nose and smell the air repeatedly. Sniff at your neighbor suspiciously, give a disgusted frown, and take a step away
child said to mom, Mommy, I colored your sheets with lipstick!" In anger she started to hit her child until he was unconscious. Then she regretted what she had done, and crying said to her child, "Please open your eyes! "But it was to late, his tiny heart had stopped beating. When she walked into her… bedroom, the sheet said "I LOVE YOU MOMMY". copy and paste this on your profile if you're against child abuse
If you can read this you have a strong mind:
TH15 M3554G3 53RV35 TO PR0V3 H0W 0UR M1ND5 C4N D0 4M4Z1NG TH1NG5! 1MPR3551V3 TH1NG5! 1N TH3 B3G1NN1NG 1T WA5 H4RD BUT NOW, ON TH15 LIN3 YOUR M1ND 1S R34D1NG 1T 4UT0M4T1C4LLY W1TH OUT 3V3N TH1NK1NG 4B0UT 1T, B3 PROUD! 0NLY C34RT41N P30PL3 C4N R3AD TH15. R3 P05T 1F U C4N
20 ways you know you are obsessed with Soul Eater:
1. You have a symmetry fit everytime you see something asymmetrical.
2. You dream of visiting the REAL Death City in Nevada. (Yes there is a real death city.)
3. When someone is being really crazy, you scream "I can't handel this!" and run away.
4. 98% of your fanfictions are about Soul Eater
5. You pretended to be Maka and try to find the Soul, Tsubaki, Kidd, Liz, Patty, and BlackStar in your life.
6. You celebrate Symmetry Day on the 8th of August.
7. You own a Blair Hat.
8. Your favorite number is 8.
9. Everytime you hear the word "fool" you automaticlly think of Excalibur.
10. When you are in science class dissecting something, you laugh like a maniac. (Me: *cough* stein)
11. You check eBay a lot for Soul Eater "collectables".
12. You watch AMV's for Soul Eater all the time on YouTube.
13. When someone asks you your weapon of choice you automaticlly say "scythe."
14. You've given all your friends a character from Soul Eater.
15. You despratlly WANT and NEED the Soul Eater video game.
16. You have the songs Papermoon and Resonace on your iPod.
17. You have memorized those songs mentioned in 16 in English and Japanese.
18. You have a stuffed giraffe named Patty.
19. You have twin pistol nerf guns.
20. When you and your friend are telling someone your names, you call yourselfs Liz and Patty.
Soul didn’t evolve from a monkey, he evolved from a T-Rex..
All of Gibbs Rules
15. Always work as a team.
16. If someone thinks that they have the upper hand, break it.
18. It's better to seek forgiveness than ask permission
22. Never, EVER interrupt Gibbs in interrogation.
23. Never mess with a Marine's coffee if you want to live.
27. There are only two ways to follow someone: 1st way - They never notice you. 2nd way - They only notice you.
35. Always watch the watchers.
36. If you feel like you are being played, you probably are.
38. Your case, your lead.
39. There is no such thing as coincidence.
40. If it seems that someone is out to get you, they are.
42. Don't ever accept an apology from someone that just sucker-punched you.
44. First things first, hide the women and the children.
45. Clean up your messes.
51. Sometimes you're wrong.
69. Never trust a woman that doesn't trust her man.
The girl you just called fat? She is overdosing on diet pills. The girl you just called ugly? She spends hours putting makeup on hoping people will like her. The boy you just tripped? He is abused enough at home. See that man with the ugly scars? He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying? His mother is dying. Put this as you're profile if you're against bullying. I bet 95% of you wont put this on your profile, but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will. (Found on hera98's account).
Dear bullies, See that little boy that you call small and ugly? He has a 5% chance of living because he was a premature baby. (6 months) See that boy doing his homework in homeroom? Last night he talked his friend out of suicide. See that girl you just called fat? She is starving herself. See that old man you made fun of because of the ugly scars? He fought for our country. See that young boy you just made fun of for always being sick? He has to walk home in the snow because his family is too poor.
COPY AND PASTE THIS IF YOU HATE BULLIES
Mummy...Johnny brought a gun to school. He told his friends that it was cool And when he pulled the trigger back It shot with a great crack. Mummy I was a good girl, I did what I was told, I went to school, I got straight A's, I even got the gold! But mummy when I went to school that day, I never said goodbye. I'm sorry mummy I had to go, But mommy please don't cry! When Johnny shot the gun He hit me and another And all because he got the gun From his older brother! Mummy please tell daddy That I love him very much And please tell Chris, my boyfriend, That it wasn't just a crush And tell my little sister That she is the only one now And tell my dear sweet grandmother That I'll be waiting for her now And tell my wonderful friends That they were always the best Mummy I'm not the first I'm no better than the rest Mummy tell my teachers I won't show up for class And never to forget this And please don't let this pass Mummy why'd it have to be me No one deserves this Mummy warn the others, Mummy I left without a kiss And mummy tell the doctors I know they really did try I think I even saw a doctor Trying not to cry Mummy I'm slowly dying With a bullet in my chest But mummy please remember I'm in heaven with the rest Mummy I ran as fast as I could When I heard that crack Mummy listen to me if you would I wanted to go to college I wanted to try things that were new I guess I'm not going with daddy On that trip to the new zoo I wanted to get married I wanted to have a kid I wanted to be an actress Mummy I wanted to live But mummy I must go now The time is getting late Mummy Tell my Chris I'm sorry But I had to cancel the date I love you mummy I always have I know you know it's true Mummy All I wanted to say is "Mummy I love you"
In memory of the Columbian students that were lost Please if you would Pass this around I'd be happy if you could Don't smash this on the ground If you pass this on Maybe people will cry Just keep this in heart For the people that didn't get to say "goodbye" Now you have two choices:
1) repost and show you care! 2)ignore it and you have just proven you have a low-down, cold-heart.
At age 8, your dad bought you an ice cream. You thanked him by dripping it all over his lap.
When you were 11 years old, he took you and your friends to the movies. You thanked him by asking to sit in a different row.
When you were 12 years old, he warned you not to watch certain TV shows. You thanked him by waiting until he left the house.
When you were 13, he suggested a haircut that was in fashion. You thanked him by telling him he had no taste.
When you were 14, he paid for a month away at summer camp. You thanked him by forgetting to write a single letter.
When you were 15, he came home from work, looking for a hug. You thanked him by having your bedroom door locked.
When you were 17, he was expecting an important call. You thanked him by being on the phone all night.
When you were 18, he cried at your high school graduation. You thanked him by staying out partying until dawn.
And then, one day, he quietly died. And everything you never did came crashing down like thunder on your heart.
If you love your dad, post this on your profile.
Blonde: What does IDK mean?
Friend: I don't know...
Blonde: OMG NOBODY KNOWS!
This is Bob
Bob likes you
Bob likes sharp things
I suggest you run from Bob
Yesterday is history
Tomorrow is a mystery
Today is a gift...
That's why it is called the present
I run with scissors... It makes me feel dangerous.
Say no to drugs.
Say yes to tacos.
When nothing goes right. Go left.
Friend: What's the capital of Texas?
That depressing moment when you dip you cookie in milk for too long , it breaks off and you wonder why bad things happen to good people.
Nothing is very hard to do...
you never know when your finished.
Stop waiting for Prince Charming. Get up and find him. The poor idiot may be stuck in a tree or something...
I'm not clumsy. The floor just hates me, the tables and the chairs and table are bullies and the walls get in my way.
Just remember if we get caught, you're deaf and I don't speak English.
Can I be honest with you? No please lie to me!
When someone knocks on your door... 10% say " who is it?" 64% look through the peep hole 25% open the door 1% crawl around on the ground like a ninja and look through the window very quietly to make sure it isn't a masked murderer.
" Are you taking any foreign language classes this year?" " Math."
Never go to bed angry... Stay awake and plot your revenge.
If you ever see me smiling on a Monday, you'll know that an alien has killed me and is wearing my skin as a disguise
Teacher: Come on guys! You did this in 6th grade!
Me: I don't even remember what I had for dinner last night...
You know your an idiot when:
1. You accidentally enter your password into the microwave.
2. You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years.
3. The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is that they don't have AIM/LiveJournal/MySpace.
4. You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the button on the TV.
6. Your evening activity is sitting at the computer.
7. You read this list, and keep nodding and smiling.
8. You think about how stupid you are for reading this.
9. You were too busy to notice number five.
10. You actually look to check if there was a number five.
11. And now you're laughing at your stupidity.
12. Repost if you fell for it. You know you did.
-Whoever said that nothing's impossible obviously hasn't tried slamming a revolving door.
-Whoever said "Words don't hurt" obviously hasn't gotten a hard-back encyclopedia thrown at his head before.
-When the going gets tough, kick whoever made it that way.
-Behind every great man is a woman shaking her head and rolling her eyes.
-When you cry, I cry. When you laugh, I laugh. When you leap off a cliff, I laugh harder.
-If you can't beat 'em, join 'em. If you can't join 'em, bribe 'em. If you can't bribe 'em, blackmail 'em. If you can't blackmail 'em, kill 'em. If you can't kill 'em, you’re screwed.
-Rhetorical questions are persuasive, aren't they?
-He who laughs last probably didn't get the joke at first.
-Life is difficult. It's full of trials, sorrow and pain. However, if you fall down, just stand up straight, be confident and say... "WHICH IDIOT PUSHED ME?!"
-Silence is gold. Duct tape is silver.
-If you do it, you'll regret it. If you don't do it, you'll regret it. Either way, you're still gonna regret it, so why not just do it?
-A mechanic once told someone, "I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder."
-A drunken man once said this to a cop. "Here Officer, hold my beer while I find my license."
-Ignorance killed the cat. Curiosity was framed.
-Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
-Best friends for life! ...or at least 'till our next fight.
-Isn't it funny how a heart shape is just two teardrops upside down?
-I'm only smiling 'cos I have no idea what's going on.
-I looked up at the stars one night and thought, "Where the heck did my ceiling go?!"
-People say life's short. I say I'm shorter.
-As an older, more mature adult, your job is to...make fun of the little kids!
-What's the first thing that comes to your mind when you realize that you're on fire? Do you remember to stop, drop and roll? Or do you just start running around in circles, screaming, "I'M ON FIRE!! SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!!"
-I was never anyone's friend in the first place, therefore I can't be called a traitor.
-If a safety pin, duct tape or a band-aid can't fix it, then you have a serious problem.
-Give me a chance to shine and I will blind the world!
-Three people can keep a secret if two are dead.
-I'm gonna live forever!...Or die trying.
-A man walked into a bar and said..."OUCH!!"
-War doesn't determine who's right, it determines who's left.
-Come to the dark side, we have cookies!
-I went to the dark side. Yeah, they lied about the cookies.
-Dear Dark Side, you may have the cookies, but we have the MILK!
-I stopped fighting with my inner demons. We're on the same side now.
-OMG! THE RAIN'S WET! -I'm not AD--Ooh, look, a butterfly!
-ADOSH: Attention Deficit-Ohh Shiny Thing.
-I'm a dinosaur, so, like, rawr and stuff.
-God made men first, then he had a better idea!
-Nope, can't go to Hell. Satan still has that restraining order against me...
-I reject your reality and substitute my own.
-Women are angels. When someone breaks our wings, we continue flying...on broomsticks.
-I'm probably the coolest dork you'll ever meet.
-I'm cute...now give me my cookies.
-Boys in books are just...Better!
-It takes skill to trip over flat surfaces.
-You couldn't handle me...even in your wildest dreams.
-ADHD writer: Once upon a -- no...There was once a -- no...THE END! >.
-You know you're a geek when procrastination doesn't affect your grades.
-I have nothing against God, it's his fan club I can't stand!
-I had a friend once, but then the rope broke and he got away.
-I didn't mean to hurt your feelings...I was aiming for your face.
-I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow's not looking too good, either.
-Join The Army, Visit exotic places, meet strange people, and then kill them.
-It's you and me versus the world...we attack at dawn.
-Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear intelligent until you hear them speak.
-This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology and extreme violence.
-They say, "Guns don't kill people. People kill people." Well, I think the gun helps. If you stood there and yelled BANG, I don't think you'd kill too many people.
Man: Where have you been all my life?
Woman: Hiding from you.
Man: Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Woman: Yes, that's why I don't go there anymore.
Man: Is this seat empty?
Woman: Yes, and this one will be if you sit down.
Man: Your place or mine?
Woman: Both. You go to yours, and I'll go to mine.
Man: So, what do you do for a living?
Woman: I'm a female impersonator.
Man: Hey baby, what's your sign?
Woman: Do not enter.
Man: How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Man: I would go to the end of the world for you.
Woman: But would you stay there?
Man: If I could see you naked, I'd die happy.
Woman: If I saw you naked, I'd die laughing.
Man: If I could rearrange the alphabet I'd put u and i together.
Woman: Really, I'd put f and u together.
Man: Going my way, babe?
Woman: I'm going the other way, genius.
GIRLS REPOST THIS AS "female comebacks" GUYS REPOST THIS AS "don't let this happen"
"Stupidity killed the cat. Curiosity was framed."
"Music is like candy-you throw away the rappers
If con is the opposite of pro, is Congress the opposite of progress?
20 Ways to Maintain a Healthy Level of Insanity:
1. During your lunch break, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on, point a hairdryer at passing cars, and see if they slow down.
2. Page yourself over the intercom. Don't disguise your voice.
3. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask them if they want fries with that.
4. Put your garbage can on your desk and label it "in."
5. Put decaf in the coffee maker for three weeks. Once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addiction, switch to espresso.
6. In the memo field of all your checks, put "For smuggling diamonds."
7. End all your sentences in "In accordance with the prophecy."
8 Stop using punctuation
9. As often as possible, skip rather than walk.
10. Whenever you go out to eat, order diet water with a serious face.
11. Specify that your drive-thru order is "to go."
12. Sing along at the opera.
13. Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems "don't rhyme."
14. Put mosquito netting around your work area and play tropical sounds all day.
15. Five days in advance, tell friends you can't attend their party because you're "not in the mood."
16. Have co-workers address you by your wrestling name, "Rock Bottom."
17. When money comes out the of the ATM, scream "I WON! I WON!"
18. When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot screaming "Run for your lives! They're loose!" Keep count of how many people follow you.
19. Tell your children over dinner, "Due to the economy, we're going to have to let one of you go."
20. Wherever you go, always remember: turn signals are a sign of weakness.
Even if you're not an adult, these are still funny. Post 'em in your profile if you laughed at least twice!
Oh, So True
29 Reasons Why Girls Are The Best:
1.We got off the Titanic first
2. We get to flirt with systems support men who always return our calls, and are nice to us when we blow up our computers.
3. Our boyfriend's clothes make us look elfin & gorgeous. Guys look like complete idiots in ours.
4. We can be groupies. Male groupies are stalkers.
5. We can cry and get off speeding fines.
6. We've never lusted after a cartoon character or the central female figure in a computer game.
7. Taxis stop for us.
8. Men die earlier, so we get to cash in on the life insurance.
9. We don't look like a frog in a blender when dancing.
10. Free drinks, Free dinners, Free movies ... (you get the point).
11. We can hug our friends without wondering if she thinks we're gay.
12. We can hug our friends without wondering if WE'RE gay.
13. New lipstick gives us a whole new lease on life.
14. It's possible to live our whole lives without ever taking a group shower.
15. We don't have to fart to amuse ourselves.
16. If we forget to shave, no one has to know.
18. If we have a zit, we know how to conceal it.
19. We never have to reach down every so often to make sure our privates are still there.
20. If we're dumb, some people will find it cute.
21. We don't have to memorize Caddyshack or Fletch to fit in.
22. We have the ability to dress ourselves.
23. We can talk to people of the opposite sex without having to picture them naked.
24. If we marry someone 20 years younger, we're aware that we look like an idiot.
25. Our friends won't think we're weird if we ask whether there's spinach in our teeth.
26. There are times when chocolate really can solve all your problems.
27. We'll never regret piercing our ears.
28. We can fully assess a person just by looking at their shoes.
29. We know which glass was ours by the lipstick mark.
-98 percent of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy & paste this in your profile.
-If you have your own little world, copy and paste this on your profile.
-If you've ever sung a song you hated so much, copy and paste this into your profile.
-If you have ever laughed so hard you either choked, hyperventilated, had your sides cramp, or all of the above copy and paste this on your profile
-If you're against animal cruelty (horse slaughter, bear baiting, dolphin hunting, chimp slavery etc.) then copy this into your profile! -If you avoid teen fads and don't live your life according to others copy and paste this.
-If you've ever threatened a computer or video game console, copy and paste this into your profile.
-There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird. -If you agree, copy/paste this into your profile.
-If you think that writing Fanfic stories is fun then copy this onto your profile!
-If you know a video game/book/movie/anime/manga character or weapon that need(s) to exist, copy and paste this into your profile.
-If you have EVER yelled at a TV after getting frustrated at someone who can't hear you, put this on your profile.
-If you have ever considered going to the dark side since they have cookies, copy this onto your profile.
-If you and your friends have a nickname, title, or anything else for each other, copy and paste this in your profile.
-If you have ever fallen up the stairs copy this into your profile.
-If you have ever burst out laughing in a quiet room for no reason copy this into your profile.
-If with no warning, you have laughed during a movie part that wasn't funny, copy this into your profile.
-Insanity is defined as doing the same things over and over again and expecting different results. If you're insane, copy this onto your profile.
-I'm the kind of person who walks into a door and apologizes.
-Did you know the average American only reads 3 books a year? If you don't believe that it's even possible to read that little, copy and paste this onto your profile.
-If you're one of those people who get excited when you see just one review, paste this into your profile.
-If you have ever stared at a computer screen for hours and hours reading stories that people who have no lives whatsoever and have enough obsession with something to write a story about it have written, and you are one of the aforementioned people, copy and paste this into your profile.
-If you've ever walked into a doorway that you could have clearly dodged, you just weren't paying close enough attention, copy and paste this on your profile.
-If you have ever fallen off a chair backwards, copy and paste this in your profile.
-If there are times when you just wanna annoy people for the heck of it then copy this into ya profile.
-If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
-If you are obsessed with something considered childish for someone your age, copy this into your profile.
-If you have ever sat in a class and poked the person in front of you just for fun, copy this into your profile.
-If you've ever slapped yourself and/or banged your head on a table for no reason copy and paste this onto -your profile.
-If you like being utterly random copy and paste this on your profile.
-If your right mind has ever had a fight with ur left mind copy it into your profile. -If you listen to and talk back to the voices in your head and find nothing wrong with it because you know they're there, put this in your profile.
-If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
-If you were insane, crazy, and/or random, before being crazy, insane, and/or random was cool, copy and paste this into your profile.
-If you have ever been so obsessed with something that now everyone is scared of you because of its effects copy this into your profile.
-If you are so obsessed with Musical Theater that you randomly start quoting it, copy this into your profile.
-If you don't have a problem with homosexuality, copy this into your profile.
-For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you stare at a pencil and laugh when someone asks you just what you find so interesting about the eraser. Crazy is when you have an hour long sob-fest, then start singing and dancing when your favorite song plays. Crazy is when you do or say a totally random thing, like "Do you ever wonder where the eraser bits go?" or start having a thumbwar with yourself . So if you're crazy, copy this onto your profile.
-Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, than weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
-If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
-If you are the kind of person that gets really excited when you get like two reviews, copy this into your profile.
-If you have music in your soul, post this in your profile!
-If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy this on your profile.
If you are in lala land most of the time copy this onto your profile.
If you ever fell off a chair backwards copy this into your profile.
If you have ever fallen up the stairs copy this into your profile
If you've ever threatened your computer, copy and paste this into your profile
If you randomly check your email every five minutes while on the computer, copy this into your profile.
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?", copy this into your profile
FRIENDS: Help you up when you fall.
BEST FRIENDS: Keeps on walking saying, "Walk much, dumb butt?
FRIENDS: Will ask you if you're okay when you're crying.
BEST FRIENDS: Will laugh at you and make a joke to make you laugh at yourself
FRIENDS: Will offer you a soda.
BEST FRIENDS: Will take yours
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
BEST FRIENDS: Helps themselves and are the reason why you have no food.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
BEST FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD and MOM and Grandpa, GRAMPS!
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
BEST FRIENDS: Wont tell everyone else you cried...just laugh about it with you in private when your not down anymore.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
BEST FRIENDS: Have you on speed dial.
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
BEST FRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story...
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
BEST FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds butt that left you.
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
BEST FRIENDS: Walk right in and say "I'M HOME."
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
BEST FRIENDS: Already know not to tell.
FRIENDS: Tell you to forget it when you say you want to vandalize a guy's house.
BEST FRIENDS: are the ones getting fined by the police with you.
FRIENDS: Think your insane for jumping off a roof onto a trampoline
BEST FRIENDS: Are jumping with you.
FRIENDS: come over every couple of months for a sleepover
BEST FRIENDS: are your weekend boarders.
FRIENDS: don't see you if you're sick.
BEST FRIENDS: Are there when you're sitting in a bed under a blanket with a thermometer, book, and your phone.
FRIENDS: call you retarded for running threw bleachers yelling "IT'S PICKLE TIME!"
BEST FRIENDS: are screaming and running with you.
FRIENDS: Will tell you they know how you feel.
BEST FRIENDS: Will sit down and cry with you.
FRIENDS: Ask nicely for your stuff.
BEST FRIENDS: Just shout "GIMME"
FRIENDS: Wait to call you at a reasonable hour.
BEST FRIENDS: Will call you at two in the freaking morning.
FRIENDS: Would read and ignore this.
BEST FRIENDS: Would repost this stuff.
BEST FRIENDS: Are forever.
If you can read this message, you are blessed because over two billion people in the world cannot read at all:
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal
pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a
rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't
mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the
olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer
be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl
mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed
ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas toghuht slpeling
was ipmorantt! tahts so cool!
If you could read that put it in your profile!
-LOL (Laugh Out Loud).
-I love a man.
-It’s a bird!
-OMG (Oh My God).
-LLR (Laugh Like Robin).
-I love a clone. -
-OMC (Oh My Cheshire)
COPY AND PASTE THIS!!!!!!!!!!! (originally from Danni-Phantom13)
How to Tell if You're a Writer
-If you talk to yourself.
-If you talk to yourself about talking to yourself (i.e. ‘I wonder why I talk to myself so much?’)
-If, when you talk to yourself, you sometimes speak as if talking to another person (i.e. ‘Okay, so have you ever noticed that the word ‘deliver’ could mean removing someone’s liver?’)
-If, after uttering a profound piece of wisdom like that above, you stare at the cookie in your hand in awe and say, ‘Wow, this is good stuff for sugar highs!’
-If you live off of sugar and caffeine.
-If people start to notice that you tend to check your e-mail every day for a week, then suddenly disappear off the face of the planet.
-If your e-mails tend to be pages long and incredibly random.
-If, when replying to someone else’s e-mail, you are sometimes so random that you fail to address the original message altogether.
-If you tend to collect the Bic Stics people leave lying around, kind of like picking pennies off the ground.
-If, no matter where you are in your room, you never have to so much as get up to reach a pen/pencil and paper.
-If the letters are starting to wear off on the keys of your keyboard.
-If people think you might have A.D.D.
-If you think it’d be cool to have A.D.D.
-If you start constantly talking in third person, past tense.
-If you think about making lists like this, and start giggling for no ‘apparent’ reason.
-If your friends don’t even bother to look funny at you anymore when you start giggling for no apparent reason.
You Might Be An Author If...
1. Every time you hear a song, you think of a new story or one you've already written.
2. You have the last chapters of a story done before even thinking of the characters names.
3. You often imagine your books becoming movies.
4. Spell check is your best friend.
5. You give even the smallest of characters a huge background.
6. You hesitate before killing of one of your favorite characters
7. You smile really big when your gonna finally write a character love scene.
8. Every time you read something, you make your own story of the same thing.
9. You'll spend an hour trying to find one word cause you won't dare use a synonym.
10. Not being able to write is like not being able to pee to you... you just can't hold it in for so long.
11. You write so fast, you leave out words in a sentence.
12. You have to tell at least one person your whole story before it's even written.
13. Things that are written bad annoy you and make you want to re-write it better.
14. You laugh at jokes you wrote yourself.
15. You can spell words like 'troublesome' but can't spell 'the' half the time.
16. If you're not writing or typing, your fingers are moving constantly.
17. You talk to yourself... constantly.
18. You forget what day it is when you're writing.
19. When you have to write some sort of story in class, you get carried away.
20. You would rather die than use words like 'good' or 'nice' and etc.
21. You put off the last chapter of a story simply because you don't want it to end.
22. You start to cry when writing about a death or other depressing event you knew was coming, and you are the one writing it.
23. When on a roll, you will ignore hunger, sleepiness, or the urge to pee until you run out of ideas.
24. If a story, movie, show, etc. finishes without closure, you have a powerful need to write a suitable ending.
25. You like to fidget, tap, or chew on the tip of something when you are trying to come up with a new sentence, paragraph, chapter, or story.
26. You are in love with the Thesaurus.
27. You dream about your stories.
28. You dream of new stories.
29. You often revisit some of your old stories.
30. Someone can call your name twenty times without you hearing if you're writing.
And things I am not allowed to do at Hogwarts (I don't own any of
I am a book freak, yes.
While I hole myself up in a good story,
you're off reading things from Facebook.
While I lose myself in unknown worlds,
you're off playing Minecraft or World of Warcraft.
While I learn things you cannot imagine,
you're off failing school and your teachers and family.
I know more about some characters than I do myself—
characters you will never know.
I can survive my whole life in a world—
a world you will never see.
I know the secrets of people, places, and creatures—
all of which you will never meet.
I could ruin your life, if I had the heart to and if you and I were in one of the worlds I know—
and you would never tell the difference.
I create worlds, people, creatures, but most of all lives with my words that you call another boring subject—
something you will never experience the joy and pride of.
I have ridden on dragons, outwitted darkness, eluded death a thousand times . . .
I have saved lives, used magic, unraveled deathly secrets that could start wars . . .
I have swum with the serpents, flown with the pegasi, howled with the wolves . . .
I have stood upon the moon, fought in great battles, discovered new universes . . .
I have relived long-gone lives, shaped new destinies, guided the paths of others . . .
I have stepped into other worlds, become other creatures, experienced unimaginable things . . .
I have lived through wars, living nightmares, the worst of tragedies . . .
I have felt the joy, pride, and elation of just—knowing.
Knowing the fact that you would never learn what I have.
And never have I moved a single inch, as long as I read.
Yet you claim that all of this is boring—
Boring, stupid, sad, uncool, dumb, even embarrassing.
You say that this is something no one can like.
And yet, here I stand, holding a book.
If you agree with what I have written, copy and paste this into your profile and add your name to make our voices heard: Crystal Silvera, Akronite, Jasminehoran, DarkHorseBlueSky, monzepelmoon
Hello, and welcome to the Mental Health Hotline!
If you are obsessive-compulsive, press 1 repeatedly.
If you are co-dependent, please ask someone to press 2 for you.
If you have multiple personalities, press 3, 4, 5, and 6.
If you are paranoid, we know who you are and what you want. Stay on the line so we can trace your call.
If you are delusional, press 7 and your call will be transferred to your mother ship.
If you are schizophrenic, listen carefully and a small voice will tell you which button to press.
If you are manic-depressive, it doesn't matter which number you press. No one will answer.
If you are dyslexic, press 96969696969696969696969696969696.
If you have a nervous disorder, please fidget with the hash key until a representative comes on the line.
If you have amnesia, press 8 and state your name, address, phone number, date of birth, social security number, and your mother's maiden name.
If you have post-traumatic stress disorder, slowly and carefully press 000.
If you have a bipolar disorder, please leave a message after the beep or before the beep. Or after the beep. Please wait for the beep.
If you have short term memory loss, press 9.
If you have short term memory loss, press 9.
If you have short term memory loss, press 9.
If you have low self-esteem, please hang up. All of our operators are too busy to talk to you.
Repost this if you found this funny, or wish you were the one who recorded the voice mail...
How to Know if You're Addicted to Fanfiction:
10. You no longer refer to comments as "comments." They are now known only as "reviews."
9. Pens are for idiots, and you wouldn't be caught dead with one. How on earth are you supposed to erase when you want to rewrite?
8. You start laughing at the most inopportune times because you remembered something funny from a fanfic.
7. You pretend to take notes, but really you're getting a head start on your latest ficlet/oneshot/idea.
6. Short disclaimers are for losers. Whoever thinks up the craziest gets a cookie.
5. You can't write for English class because you've used up all your ideas for fanfiction.
4. A great story idea isn't a story idea. It's a plot bunny.
3. You hear people talking about a ship (the water variety), and you jump, like, five feet in the air and act like you've never heard the word used outside of the fanfiction context.
2. Whenever something inspiring happens, you screech, "Ooh! Fanfic idea!" and then immerse yourself in writing for the next three hours.
1. You repost this onto your profile! :)
You Know You're a Book Nerd If:
You can randomly open to a page and know exactly what's going on.
You stay up to read a book until 4 A.M., then get back up at 7 to continue reading.
Just about everything you do revolves around reading. If you're not reading, you're probably on fanfiction.net, drawing fan art, etc.
You try to get all of your friends to read your favorite books.
Everything reminds you of the book. (EVERYTHING)
You quote random lines all the time. (ALL THE TIME.)
You try to do things that the characters do, even though you know you can't.
You've gotten incredibly bored in class, and debated on doing something your favorite character can do to escape the class.
You have pictures of your favorite characters on your computer.
You've got a book memorized.
You've read a specific book more than five times. (lots...)
You've read a book with 400 pages in less than two days. (Of course I have! That's tiny! It would only take about 4 hours, if I like the book. )
You've planned and prepared a siege on a writer's house because he/she killed a character you like. (*cough, cough* No I didn't...okay I did, but seriously it was important!)
You blatantly deny it when someone calls a character fictional. (THAT'S ME AND MY SISTER!)
IF YOU ARE A BOOK NERD AND PROUD OF IT, COPY AND PASTE ONTO YOUR PROFILE!!!!!!
BOOH-YAH!!! Books rule!
FANFICTION –– UNITED NATIONS!! Has anyone else noticed how a lot of us get along and make friends on here and we can be from completely different countries? WTH!? We're here making world peace on the INTERNET and we have all those ambassadors and senators and whatever struggling with it!! If you realize this (or read this and agreed) copy and paste this and add your name and country (country is optional) to the list. SPREAD THE PEACE!!: Naruto-fan-Okami-chan (USA), NaraTemari011 (Puerto Rico), Lala girl in Lalaland (USA), Kakashi Forever (England), NinjasWillRuleTheWorld (Australia), Shadowtheangel (Sweden), Ice Prince Hitsugaya (USA), Gaara of the Desert564 (USA), RebeccaUlquiorraCifer23 (USA), TheCursedOne (Colombia), Wereninja(USA), DarkHorseBlueSky (USA), Lunrav14 (USA), monzepelmoon (USA), ShadeSparda (USA)
Today we mourn the passing of a beloved old friend, Common Sense, who has been with us for many years. No one knows for sure how old he was, since his birth records were long ago lost in bureaucratic red tape.
He will be remembered as having cultivated such valuable lessons as: Knowing when to come in out of the rain; why the early bird gets the worm; Life isn't always fair; and Maybe it was my fault.
Common Sense lived by simple, sound financial policies (don't spend more than you can earn) and reliable strategies (adults, not children, are in charge). His health began to deteriorate rapidly when well-intentioned but overbearing regulations were set in place. Reports of a 6 year-old boy charged with sexual harassment for kissing a classmate; teens suspended from school for using mouthwash after lunch; and a teacher fired for reprimanding an unruly student, only worsened his condition.
Common Sense lost ground when parents attacked teachers for doing the job that they themselves had failed to do in disciplining their unruly children. It declined even further when schools were required to get Parental consent to administer Calpol, sun lotion or a band-aid to a student; but could not inform parents when a student became pregnant and wanted to have an abortion.
Common Sense lost the will to live as the Ten Commandments became contraband; churches became businesses; and criminals received better treatment than their victims.
Common Sense took a beating when you couldn't defend yourself from a burglar in your own home and the burglar could sue you for assault.
Common Sense finally gave up the will to live after a woman failed to realize that a steaming cup of coffee was hot. She spilled a little in her lap, and was promptly awarded a huge settlement.
Common Sense was preceded in death by his parents, Truth and Trust; his wife, Discretion; his daughter, Responsibility; and his son, Reason.
He is survived by his 3 stepbrothers; I Know My Rights, Someone Else Is To Blame, and I'm A Victim. Not many attended his funeral because so few realized he was gone. If you still remember him, pass this on. If not, join the majority and do nothing.
See that boy doing his homework in homeroom? Last night he talked his friend out of suicide.
See that girl you just called fat? She is starving herself.
See that old man you made fun of because of his ugly scars? He fought for our country.
See that young boy you just made fun of for always being sick? He has to walk home in the snow because his family is too poor.
See that girl you made fun of for wearing too much makeup? You made fun of her for not wearing it too.
See that boy you just tripped? He is abused enough at home. He doesn't need more at school.
See that guy you just made fun of for crying? He found out that his mother is terminally ill.
See that boy you just called stupid? He has disabilities and studies for hours and hours every night.
See that girl you just called ugly? She spends every cent of her money on clothes and makeup, just so people will like her.
There's a lot more to people than you see on the outside.
Post this on your profile if you're against bullying, anywhere and everywhere.
I bet a lot of you won't.