Author has written 25 stories for Harry Potter, Mary Higgins Clark, RENT, Charmed, Supernatural, Avatar: Last Airbender, Twilight, Gilmore Girls, and Star Wars.
Hello! Welcome to my bio! Which now instead of an unorganized mess is now a semi-organized mess.
Small introduction (and a little about my pen name)...
A little more about me (if you're overly curious)...
My personal livejournal
About some of my friends...
And now you have to read about (well, actually you could probably skip down a bit) my friends with fanfiction.net accounts and all their fantasticness!
My friend Margaret, who does not have an account here, (that I know of) introduced me to this fabulous site. The characters Max in What Happens When and Not My Time were based on her. And she wrote a large chunk of Not My Time too. Unfortunately, Not My Time has been deleted if you were confused for a second. Unlikely, it'll ever be back. I'd like to re-write it, but since part of it was written by Margaret I would feel bad.
Also my friend Michelle (I named Michelle in Nothing is Ever Really Over, which isn't up anymore, after her) now has a ff.net account! She has one story, and she's a great writer. Her pen name is Millerz21 by the way!
And Sarah, who was one of my first fellow fan fiction friends and saw a lot of work before I ever posted it here. She's Lyra Rohas-Black on fanfiction.net. She's a great writer, plus she writes Harry Potter fics which is always a plus! So, go check out her stories!
And my friend Sam. She's DramaticArtist. She has one story which she has not updated in a very long time, but I'm sure if you all bother her about it in the form of lengthy reviews and e-mails, she'll get right on updating.
The fics that I spend the most time on right now are the ones that aren't posted, doesn't that figure? Don't worry because one will be posted very soon (depending on your definition of soon).
I have so many stories I am working on. It's a little scary. I'd love to have this section more organized, but that would be so hard with the number of stories that I'm working on and the amount of them that die before I ever even start typing them. My main focus is Morning People. Or it should be. I've become distracted with different one shot ideas that keep popping into my head. Although, I have developed quite a bit of what will happen in later chapters of Morning People.
Stories in Progress:
1) Don't You Remember Me: (Mary Higgins Clark-Remember Me) Currently on hiatus.This is my story that takes place a year after the end of Remember Me. Covey escapes from jail, and Menley freaks out a bit. This is my only non-Harry Potter story. And it's hard for me to write because I tend to forget certain things like names and plots once I finish MHC books. Sorry. I'm going to read it again so I can remember what happened. I wrote the part that's up right after I finished the book...
2) Sirius-Isms: (Harry Potter) I can't put the dash in the actual title, but there should be one! Here's the exact same summary that I wrote for the story, copied and pasted into my profile! Abandoned, but adopted by lassie1994. Here's a link to her profile: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1433038/lassie1994.
3) Difference: (RENT) Mimi's leaving the club after working there for only a few weeks when someone calls her something she never expected to be called. Due to popular request, and some vague ideas floating around in my head. This story is no longer a one shot. Written for speed_rent over at livejournal. And it won third place. Also on hiatus.
4) Morning People: (Harry Potter) I don't really know why I put this up. I really like it, but I'm just awful with updating and I already have three works in progress. So, we'll see how this goes. So, the plot, right? Well, basically, Lily has a choice. Spend the summer with her sister or with her best friend and her cousin. She chooses her best friend without knowing that her cousin happens to be the one man she despises more than anything, James Potter. And this story is not on hiatus. I lack certain multi-tasking abilities.
5) The Ending of a Fixation: (Twilight) It’s hard work to be hopelessly in love with someone who doesn’t even know you exist. That’s why I've finally decided to move on with my life. Anyway, it’s not like tomorrow’s the day when Jared’s finally going to start noticing me. Jared/Kim.
Unsafe External Link