Author has written 2 stories for Avatar, and Twilight.
Full Name: Cassandra A.
Pen-name Nick Names: Starr Lee, Shadow, ShadowWolfAlphaGirl
Real-name Nick Names: Cassie, Cass, Eliza, Eli
Age: 17 (18 on October 27)
Likes: Wolves, writing, stitchpunks, Mexican food, reading, music
Dislikes: Cats, mornings, sexist pigs
Fave Shows: TMNT, TDI/TDA/TDWT/TDROTI, X-Men Evolution
I'M SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
I like BLOOD, so I must be a VAMPIRE.
If you agree that most of those stereotypes are false, post on your author page and bold those that fit you.
.eliforp ruoy otni siht etsap dna ypoc ,sdrawkcab siht daer ot hguone trams era uoy fI
IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?
1. Open up your library (iTunes, iPod, Media Player, etc)
2. Put it on Shuffle
3. Press play.
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you get to a new question, click the 'next' button.
Opening credits: Kill All Your Friends-My Chemical Romance
Waking up: I'm Not Okay-My Chemical Romance
First Day at School: Redneck Woman-Gretchen Wilson
Falling in Love: When It Rains-Paramore
Breaking up: When I'm Gone-3 Doors Down
Prom Night: Gunpowder And Lead-Miranda Lambert
Life: Destroya-My Chemical Romance
Mental Breakdown: Give 'Em Hell Kid-My Chemical Romance
Driving: Kiss My Country Ass-Rhett Akins
Flashback: Mama-My Chemical Romance
Getting Back together: Na Na Na- My Chemical Romance
Wedding: I Don't Want This Night To End-Luke Bryan
Birth of a Child: Hey Hey-Superchick
Final Battle: We Live-Superchick
Funeral Song: The Sharpest Lives-My Chemical Romance
Final Credits: All We Know-Paramore
In case you needed further proof that the human race is doomed through stupidity, here are some actual labels on consumer goods:
On a Sears hairdryer: Do not use while sleeping. ( that's the only time I have to work on my hair).
On a bag of Fritos! ..You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside. (the shoplifter special)?
On a bar o f Dial soap: "Directions: Use like regular soap." (and that would be how?...)
On some Swanson frozen dinners: "Serving suggestion: Defrost." (but, it's "just" a suggestion).
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom): "Do not turn upside down." (well...duh, a bit late, huh)!
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding: "Product will be hot after heating." (...and you thought?...)
On packaging for a Rowenta iron: "Do not iron clothes on body." (but wouldn't this save me more time?)
On Boot's Children Cough Medicine: "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after
On Nytol Sleep Aid: "Warning: May cause drowsiness." (and.. .I'm taking this because?...)
On most brands of Christmas lights: "For indoor or outdoor use only." (as opposed to...what?)
On a Japanese food processor: "Not to be used for the other use." (now, somebody out there, help me on this. I'm a bit curious.)
On Sunsbury's peanuts: "Warning: contains nuts." (talk about a news flash)
On an American Airlines packet of nuts: "Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts." (Step 3: maybe, uh...fly Delta?)
On a child's superman costume: "Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly." (I don't blame the company. I blame the parents for this one.)
On a Swedish chainsaw: "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands." (...was there a lot of this happening somewhere?)
THINGS TO DO AT THE MALL
1. Get boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, " 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and clean your teeth.
10. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
11. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
12. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
13. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream.. "NO! NO! It's those voices again!"
14. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!"
15. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "Pikachu, I choose you!"
16. Throw skittles at people and yell, "Taste the rainbow, bitch!"
17. Go the toy section, get a light-saber and start challenging people to a Jedi match.
18. Follow a random person and if they turn and ask why are you following me yell, "No I won't have sex with you!"
19. Take things from peoples carts and put them in others' when they're not looking.
Repost this if you laughed... Or are planning to do any of these things and add another one to the list! XD
My best friend is insane, if you agree or if you have an insane friend than copy this to your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile.
If you have ever run into a door, copy and paste this into your profile
If you've ever wanted to go into a book and slap/scream at a character copy and paste this onto your profile
look that says, do-I-really-hang-out with you? copy and paste this on your profile.
If you have ever burst out laughing about something in a book, and people look at you wierd, copy and paste this on your profile.
If random songs pop into your head for no apparent reason, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy this on your profile
If you ever felt like just running somewhere, copy this into your profile.
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile.
Copy this and paste it on your profile if you think sarcasm is a conditioned reflex.
MOST teenage girls would cry and scream if Justin Bieber was about to jump off a building to his death below. If you're one of the few that will bring a fold-chair and some popcorn, then copy and paste this onto your profile.
When life gives you lemons, make apple juice and let life wonder how the heck you did it!
If you are aware that so many people nowadays pretend to be someone they're not, copy this on your profile.
(I just found the so romantic!)A girl asked a boy:
(Girl)Do you think I'm pretty?
(Girl)Do you want to be with me forever...
(Girl)Wouls you cry if I walked away?
(Again the boy said)NO
She heard enough and was hurt,
she walked away tears ran down her face.
The boy grabbed her arm and said:
(Boy)- You're not pretty, you're BEAUTIFUL
(Boy)- I don't want to be with you forever, I NEED to be with you forever
(Boy)- and I wouldn't cry if you walked away... I would DIE!!!!
(Boy whispers)- Please stay with me...
(Girl whispers)- I will...
here's an anonymous poem that I found on someone's fanfiction profile. I found it really funny. Feel free to copy and paste it to your profile- it's anonymous.
If You Wish To Flame Me
If you wish to flame me,
For no good reason at all,
You couldn't help but blame me,
If you "accidentally" fall.
For if you say it's too short,
And write a letter of complaint,
I'm afraid I'll have to retort,
Without a bit of restraint.
And if you say it came late,
And bug me about the next chapter,
You will (on a later date),
Be run over by me on a tractor.
Should you happen to think,
My grammar is askew,
I'll have to tell you without a blink,
"Hey buddy- (insert 4 letter curse word here) you!"
So if you wish to flame me,
And call me all sorts of names,
I'm afraid you'd have to blame me,
If you find your house in flames.
Anyway, if you're looking for a story- here you go...
There's a 13 year old girl, and she wished that her dad would come home from the army, because he'd been having problems with his heart and right leg. It was 2:53 p.m . When she made her wish. At 3:07 p.m. (14 minutes later), the doorbell rang, and there her Dad was, luggage and all!!
I'm Katie and I'm 20 and I've been having trouble in my job and on the verge of quitting. I made a simple wish that my boss would get a new job. That was at 1:35 and at 2:55 there was an announcement that he was promoted and was leaving for another city. Believe me...this really works!
My name is Ann and I am 45 years of age. I had always been single and had been hoping to get into a nice, loving relationship for many years. While kind of daydreaming (and right after receiving this email) I wished that a quality person would finally come into my life. That was at 9:10 AM on a Tuesday. At 9:55 AM a FedEx delivery man came into my office.He was cute, polite and could not stop smiling at me. He started coming back almost everyday (even without packages) and asked me out a week later. We married 6 months later and now have been happily married for 2 years.
What a great email it was!!
Just scroll down to the end, but while you do, think of a wish. Make your wish when you have completed scrolling. Whatever age you are, is the number of minutes it will take for your wish to come true. ex.you are 25 years old, it will take 25 minutes for your wish to come true).
Go for it!
Congratulations! Your wish will now come true in your age minutes.
1. YOUR REAL NAME: Cassandra
2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME:(first 3 letters of real name plus izzle): Casizzle
3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (fav color and fav animal): Midnight Wolf
4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, and current street name): Elizabeth Elaine
5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, last 3 letters of mom's maiden name): Arccafox
6. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink): Black Water
7. YOUR ARAB NAME: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, any letter of your middle name, 2nd letter of your moms maiden name, 3rd letter of your dad's middle name, 1st letter of a siblings first name, last letter of your moms middle name): Aclotek
8. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother's middle name): Kloe
9. YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one your pets): Black Rascal