Author has written 4 stories for Law and Order: SVU, and Castle.
I found it at SilvrBlade's profile and I copied the ones that I liked best, and added some written by me. :D
Real girls aren't perfect, and perfect girls aren't real.
When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.
When there's nothing left the blade is the last chance.
Truth is simpleton, life is vain. So what does remain?
I'm not laughing at you, I'm laughing with you... you're just not laughing.
It is better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all.
A good friend will say, "If you fall, I'll help you up." A best friend will say, "If you fall, I'm going to laugh so hard."
A friend will visit you if you're in jail. A good friend will bail you out of jail. A best friend will be in the cell sitting next to you and say, "Dude! That was AWESOME! Let's do that again!"
The statistics on insanity are that 1 of every 4 people has some kind of mental illness. Look at your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you.
You know it's going to be a bad day when you fall out of bed and miss the floor.
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same.
I'm not insensitive, I just don't care.
Some people think I'm insane. If you've ever been called insane before, copy this and put it in your profile.
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?", copy this into your profile.
You cried I'd wipe away all of your tears. You screamed I'd fight away all of your fears. But you still have all of me. (Quote from My Immortal by Evanescence)
All I've ever wanted to do was to make you proud. So when you told me I was a failurer it hurt more than any of the times it was said to me before.
Have you ever loved somebody so much you'd give an arm for? Not the expression, no, literally give an arm for. When they know they're your heart and you know you are their armous and you will destroy anyone who would try to harm 'em? (Quote from When I'm Gone by Eminem)
Strange is only a matter of perspective.
2 percent of the teenage population would die if Abercrombie and Fitch said that it wasn't cool to breathe anymore. Put this in your profile if you're part of that 8 percent that would be laughing their bums off.
Be insane... because well behaved girls never made history.
A wise man once said, "Ask a girl."
One day your prince will come. Mine? Oh he took a wrong turn, got lost, and is too stubborn to ask for directions.
Person #1: Happiness is just around the corner!
Robbers stab you in the stomach. Boyfriends stab you in the heart. Friends stab you in the back. Best friends don't carry knives.
People who say it can't be done should not interrupt those of us who are doing it.
Friend's will always be like “well you deserve better” but best friends will be prank calling him saying “you will die in seven days”
Of course I’m talking to myself. Who else can I trust?
Let me know if anything I say offends you, I might wanna offend you later.
The greatest challenge in life is to find someone who knows all your flaws, differences, and mistakes, and yet still sees the best in you.
"Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else."
-Be nice to nerds, chances are one day, you'll end up working for them.
-That which does not kill you, will probably try again.
-When you're right, no one remembers. When you're wrong, no one forgets.
Walk my shoes, just to see. What is like, to be me. I'll be you, lets trade shoes. Just to see what I'd be like to feel your pain. You feel mine. Go inside each others' minds . Just to see, what we find. Looking shit through each others eyes. But don't let 'em say you ain't beautiful. They can all get fucked. Just stay true to you. (Quote from Beautiful by Eminem)
I've been too long on my own Everyone has a private world where they can be alone. (Quote from Beautiful by Eminem)
-Everyone makes mistakes; the trick is to make them when no one is looking.
I'm looking for extra atention. I'm just trying to be just like you. (Quote from Beautiful by Eminem)
The between parentheses are my own coments.
YOU KNOW YOU'RE ADDICTED TO SVU WHEN...
1. You know so much about the actors on the show you could write their biography.
2. You would definitely give Benson or Stabler a kidney in a FLASH if they needed it.
3. EVERY Wednesday night is booked to watch the newest episode of SVU.
4. You make some sort of reference to SVU even when whatever you're doing has nothing to do with it. (I don't actually say it, just think it)
5. You cry when Benson or Stabler gets hurt in an episode. (I don't cry, but I feel sad too, though)
6. You buy magazines you would usually never get unless Mariska Hargitay or Chris Meloni are on the cover.
7. You can recite the opening of the show with your eyes closed.
8. You know that "I'd give you my kidney" means "I love you" in EO language.
9. You can tell which episode and/or season it is based on Olivia's hairstyle.
10. You scream at the tv when you know there was just a moment that would've been right for Elliot and Olivia to JUST KISS ALREADY!!
11. You were about to have a mental break down and hated Elliot for about 15 minutes in 2 episodes when he kissed Beck and when she was there holding his hand when he got stabbed. (Worst of all, HE was holding HERS)
12. You threw things and yelled "Kathy is your EX-wife! Thats why the EX is there!!" when Elliot slept with Kathy.
13. Law and Order CI puts you to sleep.
14. You found out Kathy got pregnant the things you said would make a sailor blush.
15. You weren't bothered one bit by Olivia saying "I found my brother", "He's my brother", or "I have a brother" 100 times in the last few episodes of season 8.
16. You watch SVU WHENEVER it's on despite the amount of times you've seen the episode already.
17. Your idea of math equations are
18. You have the "doink doink" as a ringtone. (I never remember downloading it!)
19. Your family never asks what you're going to watch on tv; they know it's SVU.
20. You freak out if you miss an episode, even if you've seen it a million times before.
21. You know they just said something funny even though the other people in the living room have no idea they were being funny.
22. You ask yourself "what would Munch do?"
23. You watch "The Love Guru" just because he says "Mariska Hargitay" in the movie. (I only watched the part she's in through YouTube)
24. You get mad when there is no SVU marathon.
25. You start having conversations with yourself about whatever episode you're watching. (It's not with myself! It's with my computer! I start having conversations with myself when I'm NOT watching an episode.)
26. You think "Dani" is a bad four letter word. (And Danielle a bad eight letter word, and Beck another bad four letter word...)
27. You mistakenly call SUV's, SVU's. (The first time I read it I read "You mistankenly call SVU's, SVU's.)
28. You know the difference between the SVU and CI theme songs. (That's not big such of a deal.)
29. Even small things, like the word "conspiraces" make you think of Munch.
30. You know what the phrases "Moredock has dolphin porn" and "Porter and the teddy bear filled with cocaine" mean.
31. You constantly wonder when Casey will return from her disbarrment. (I was too young to watch SVU when she was disbarred, so no...)
32. Something SVU related is mentioned and everyone looks at you. (I don't know. It never got mentioned by anyone else but me.)
33. When the perp asks a question you and Olivia/Elliot answer with the same answer at the same time. (Even in an episode I've never watched I can do it!)
34. You hum the theme song and your friends glare at you. (They don't listen to it, so no...)
35. You watched the episode of Seinfield for the EXPRESS REASON that Mariska Hargitay was in it. (I gotta watch it latter.)
36. You have dreams that you are part of the show and are catching criminals.
37. You have dreams that you are Olivia/Elliot and are catching criminals.
38. These dreams have made you realize you want to work in the Special Victims Unit.
39. You seriously consider joining the police force after watching the show. (I've always wanted to be a prosecutor, even before start watching the show, but since I've considering being a detective.)
40. You rejoiced to the heavens for twenty full minutes when Dani Beck left the show.
41. You refer to Kathy as "She-who-must-not-be-named" and use the phrase frequently. (I actually call her "Blond Bitch #2", the "Blond Bitch #1" is Beck, of course)
42. You are thinking of naming your kids Elliot and Olivia, Casey and John, etc.
43. You know the characters' lines before they've said them.
44. Other crime shows put you to sleep.
45. You cried uncontrollably when Calvin was taken away from Olivia... and then rewound it to watch it again. (I didn't cry. I screamed at who was taking him from her.)
46. When people complain that they want to watch something else, you grab the remote and growl at them menacingly, daring them to try to take it from you. (I watch everything through my computer, so no...)
47. When your friends reach for the remote to change the show from SVU, you glare at them and threaten to bite their hand if they touch it.
48. When they try to take the remote, you bite their hand, fulfilling your promise.
49. When they begin to yell at you for biting them, you turn back to the screen and complain that they are distracting you from your show and tell them to shut up.
50. You shreiked when you thought you saw Mariska Hargitay as Spencer's mom on Pretty Little Liars. (I don't watch Pretty Little Liars, so no...)
51. You proceeded to watch Pretty Little Liars in hopes of seeing "Mariska" again.
52. When you were told it was NOT Mariska, you called the actress who looks like her a "wanna-be bitch" and other words that would make a sailor blush.
53. When someone says "JFK", you think back to Munch's picture of JFK on his desk.
54. When you watched Zebras and saw Olivia kiss the blonde dude, your mouth hung open during the entire kiss. Then, you cackled with glee when Elliot kicked him, yelling "THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR KISSING ELLIOT'S WOMAN!"
55. You surf the web looking for upcoming shows that that cast might be in. (Always I'm bored I start doing it.)
56. You yelled at the televsion until morning when Mariska lost her Screen Actors Guild Award to the lead actress on The Good Wife. (I don't think The Good Wife is a bad show, but COME ON she sucks at acting, wasn't the story telling it would be out of the screens long ago.)
57. When they ask you who you look up to in school your reply is "Detective Olivia Benson" (Or the fellow cast members and characters.)
58. When someone puts down the show you are quick to defend with a swift "Oh, and did you win multiple Acadedmy Awards for your performance? I don't THINK so!"
59. Whenever someone figures out something you announce "Bing bang bong!" (And then people their faces to you with that "WTF are you saying" face.)
60. During an intense moment, you shout "DUN DUN!" (My brother punched me more than once because of it.)
61. You are always looking over shoulder, looking for a chance to chasea perp down the street like Elliot and Olivia. (Or is because of it, or I'm just as freaky as I'm jumpy)
62. YOU COPY AND PASTE THIS TO YOUR PROFILE TO WARN OTHERS OF THEIR POSSIBLE SVU OBSESSION!