Author has written 7 stories for X-Men: The Movie.
Stupid Cow is where my yaoi/anime/manga fanfiction resides. I will not be writing for those on this account, though I do still read for it.
Slash is a male/male relationship. That is what I write. Not yaoi. Calling something other than anime or manga yaoi is utterly stupid.
There, I spelled it out for you.
Moving on, my name is Ray. Attempting to be witty, I chose my pen name: It's Rayning.
Witty my ass.
Though, some call the endings of my fic witty. I don't get that.
Perhaps I seem a little cynical.
Maybe I should be all 'omg, so this is my fanfiction account and i love fanfiction so much because theyre so hawt!!' ((Okay, occasionally, my thoughts do kind of go that way)) but...no. That's just too stupid. I do love fic though, particularly Chekov/Sulu of the Star Trek Reboot fandom. I'd love to someday write a fic of the two, but...that'll be the day. I cannot do smoopy, floofy fluff. Or, so I think.
My obsession with X-Men: First Class and Charles/Erik is over, to say the least. Though I love the two dearly, they don't rapture my attention as well as they had before.
Some things you should know about me:
01. I review for practically every fic I read if it's semi-good. I don't review crappy or bashing fics. Whether it's 3 words or 100, you should appreciate the feedback; I sure do.
02. I don't know what I want to be when I grow up. Silly me, I'm already a junior in high school and still have no clue. Either that or I'm gravitating to a career that does not suit me. Right now, I'm thinking 'journalist.' I'm already in the Yearbook staff. I'm probably joining again next year or taking journalism. So why not? Why not? My Yearbook teacher is always stressed and drives me crazy when I have to reprint a spread over and over because I missed something.
Though, I do want to do something relating to Asia. Specifically Japan and Korea.
03. Though I don't know what I want to be what I grow up, I know what college I'll be going to, or at least, wanting to go to. Wesleyan University. Then, UC Berkeley's Graduate School of Journalism.
I want to major in East Asian Studies and go into the Journalism and Asian Studies program.
I must be crazy.
04. I love Kpop—Korean pop music. I am a B2UTY indefinitely (i.e. am a fan of Beast. Dongwoon is my bias.) but I also love SHINee and Super Junior (wow, what a surprise. Basically everyone loves them.)
05. I love John Cho mostly because he plays Sulu in Star Trek. But, he also plays Harold in the Harold and Kumar Series. I've recently watched A Very Harold and Kumar Christmas—which was absolutely fantastic and hilarious and ridiculously perverted, and, and h i g h.
Going to revamp my LJ, but if you insist on a link....
Unsafe External Link