Author has written 4 stories for Glee, Teen Wolf, Underworld, and Troubleshooters.
Hello!!! I love to write stories so I decided to create an account and write my own...about Glee!!!!! I have read so many that were really good I couldn't help myself! And just so you know I am so Team Klaine!!!!!!
I have recently started to watch Teen Wolf after reading a few stories here. I am totally captivated by Stiles and Derek as a couple! (Was very sad to find out they really weren't together.)
So I just bought a Kindle (yay me!) and I'm filling it with books I love. Really fixated upon the Troubleshooters series by Suzanne Brockmann. They're really good (I highly recommend that you read them!). Favorite couple: Jules and Robin (although I must admit I liked Cosmo and Jane as well; incidently, their story is also when Jules and Robin meet for the first time.)
If you like my stories:
https://twitter (dot) com/TOABibliophilia (Where I'll post about updates and any pending new stories.)
http://toabibliophilia (dot) livejournal (dot) com (Where I'll post my fanfic in case it can't be read here.)
Hm...Fun Facts About Me:
1. I am VERY athletic!!! I have tried my hand at almost every sport you can imagine (except the ones I legally wasn't allowed to do till recently i.e. skydiving).
2. I am a complete bookworm. I love to read! My family and friends swear that I devour books like they are food.
3. I am the only girl in my family. Sigh. I would love to have a sister but four brothers is what God and my parents gave me.
4. Due to Fun Fact #3 I was very boyish until recently.
5. I can help everyone else organize their stuff perfectly but can't do it for myself. Instead my stuff is an organized mess; my stuff is everywhere but I know where to find what I am looking for.
6. Hanging with friends is important to me, especially if I haven't seen them for a long time.
1. Nora Roberts/J.D. Robb
2. Suzanne Brockmann
3. Cassandra Clare
4. Rachel Gibson
5. Jennifer Rardin
6. Jennifer Estep
7. Maria V. Snyder
8. Mari Mancusi
9. Gena Showalter
10. Cinda Williams Chima
11. Meg Cabot
12. Ellen Schreiber
13...And the list could go on and on (I've read a lot of books in my 20 something years of living.)
Favorite Novels (to read anytime, anywhere, over and over again):
1. Avalon High by Meg Cabot (I love stories that deal with Camelot and King Arthur.)
2. The Heir Trilogy by Cinda Willliams Chima (Personal favorite of all three: The Wizard Heir)
3. Study Trilogy by Maria V. Snyder (I loved all three books.)
4. In Death series by J.D. Robb
5. Blood Coven series by Mari Mancusi (I'm even a member of her vampire coven!)
6. Vampire Kisses series by Ellen Schreiber
7. The Eight by Katherine Neville (A really long book that I suggest to those who share my enthusiasm for reading; others might find it boring.)
8. Troubleshooter series by Suzanne Brockmann (Specifically the stories involving Jules and Robin; Hot Target, Force of Nature, and All Through The Night. I must admit I also liked the little e-story that was about Tony and Adam:When Tony Meet Adam, but you have to read All Through The Night to get the little beginning part in italics.)
9. The Girl In The Steel Corset by Kady Cross (Steampunk has just recently caught my attention and I love it!)
10. Percy Jackson and the Olympians and The Heroes of Olympus by Rick Riordan (I just watched Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightening Thief on random and I was hooked!!! I found the books shortly after and completely devoured them. ((literally; spent a whole Saturday reading every single one.)) Waiting on the last book in The Heroes of Olympus to come out!)
Unsafe External Link