Author has written 1 story for Harry Potter, and Avengers.
A bit about me:
Age: guess 'cause I'm not telling you.
Height: 5' 4"
Weight: a little over 120 lbs
Location: Rainier, Oregon
I'm not good at writing so don't expect any, but i love to read and all my favorites are pretty good.
Quotes I love:
"Demons run when a good man goes to war.
FRIENDS: Lend you their umbrella.
"We live in a society where pizza gets to your house before the police do... Anybody questioning this?"
Dragon Ball Pact:
Dragon Ball Pact: "This pact is meant to hold together the remaining fans of Dragon Ball/Z/GT. Whether you like the FUNimation dub or the Ocean dub, whether you like the manga or the anime, whether you say 'Saiyan' or 'Saiyajin', we must stand strong and united, for we are the last of our dying race. And all those who are true fans, post this up on your page, forever proclaiming your Dragon Ball heritage. Be proud, for you are a true Saiyan!"
1) Tony Stark / Iron Man
Dragon Ball Z
1)Bejiita-ouji! Prince Vegeta! ベジータ王子(DBZ, Ryō Horikawa's voice is so wonderful!)
1) Vegeta/Goku, Kakarot
5 Truths of Life
1. You cannot touch all of your teeth with your tongue
I know 10 facts about you:
1. You are reading this.
Look at #1, and continue with the fun!
(1) IMPORTANT! Look at number 5
-When life gives you lemons, make grape juice, then sit back and let the world wonder how the hell you did it.
-When life gives you lemons, throw them back and demand chocolate.
-When life gives you lemons, throw them at the mean people and hope it gets them in the eyes.
-When life gives you lemons, demand a refund.
- We had gay burglars the other night, they broke in and rearranged the furniture.
- My computer once beat me in chess. . . . .but it was no match for me in kick-boxing.
- Some mistakes are too much fun to make only once.
-If at first you don't succeed, burn all the evidence that you tried.
-Last night I was looking up at the stars when suddenly I wondered, "Dude, where the heck's my ceiling?"
-Cheese will rule do not deny the truth.
-Everyday I think people can't get any stupider. Everyday I am proven horribly wrong.
-Every night they begin the news with "Good afternoon" and then they proceed to tell you why it isn't.
-EACH girl has that one boy that she will always have feelings for.
-I remember when my best friend was a shy and quiet one... I've created a monster!!
-"Hey Hitler, I think you lost something!" "Really, what?" "World war 2, HAHAHA"
-Whenever I see a clown-fish I automatically think, 'OMG! IT"S NEMO!'
-Dear algebra, stop making me find your X, SHE'S NOT COMING BACK!!
-BF: best friend or boyfriend, I want to find someone who can be both.
-I fell for your personality, your looks are just a bonus :)
-When a girl cries for you, she misses you. But when a guy cries for you, it means no one will love you as much as him.
-An apple a day keeps the doctor away. But if the doctor is cute, forget about the fruit! xD
- There's a light at the end of every tunnel, just pray it isn't a train.
- Those who say nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door.
- Silence is golden but duct tape is silver.
- I couldn't repair your brakes so I made your horn louder.XD
If you were shocked, mortified or saddened at the Jan 8th, 2011 shooting at Arizona, copy and paste this onto your profile. This event caused six people to die, the youngest was a little nine-year-old girl.
I do solemnly swear to review all the fics I read, regardless of the number of reviews, its age, or anything else.
92 of the teenage population would die if Abercrombie & Fitch said it wasn't cool to breath anymore. If you are part of the 8 who would be laughing your head off, copy and paste this into your profile.
99% of teens would cry if they saw Justin Bieber on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are that 1% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses screaming "DO A BACKFLIP" paste this onto your profile.
If you think that writing Fanfic stories is fun then copy this onto your profile!
If your part of the .0000000001 percent of people who does NOT have a MySpace, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have an odd sort of love/hate relationship with your computer, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you adore chocolate and frequently suffer from chocolate cravings while you have no access to the heavenly substance, copy this into your profile.
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy and paste this onto your profile. (I don't need anyone's approval besides my own.)
Chocolate chip cookies are the best!! If you agree, copy and paste this into your profile!!
If your one of those people who can literally stay on the computer for hours on in if only you weren't forced to get off, then copy and paste this on your profile.
If you actually take the time to read other peoples profiles, copy this to yours.
If you have ever seen a movie (or show) so many times that you can quote it word for word. And you do so at random moments; copy and paste this in your profile.
If you are against racism, COPY THIS ONTO YOUR PROFILE.
If you like anime or manga, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you have ever been worried for another person, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever run into a tree, copy this to your profile.
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever fallen up the stairs copy this into your profile.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vise versa copy this into your profile.
If you have ever tripped over air, copy this into your profile. (Yes, I can be such a klutz at times '_')
If you know someone who should be run over by a bus, copy this to your profile. LOTS OF PEOPLE =3
If you think that those stupid kids should just give that poor Trix rabbit some Trix, copy this into your profile.
If you have embarrasing memories that make you want to smack yourself/ someone else, copy this into your profile.
98% of teens say "I love you" and don't mean it...I am one of the 2% that do mean it. If you are too, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever had random loud singing outbursts in public, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever copy and pasted something into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy this on your profile.
If you think that Writer's Block sucks, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it (yeah...that's me), copy this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfics, copy this onto your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile.
I do not do drugs. I do sugar. If you're someone who does sugar, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever burned any sort of food in the microwave, oven, toaster, or on the stove , copy this into your profile.
If you think you have too many of these "copy and paste this into your profile" thingies, but have no intention of stopping now, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever cried when your favorite character in a movie, T.V show, or book died, copy and paste this into your profile. (Poor Vegeta.)
98 percent of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you are one of the two percent who haven't, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you're against animal cruelty (horse slaughter, bear baiting, dolphin hunting, chimp slavery etc.) then copy this into your profile.
If your profile is long, copy this onto it to make it even longer
If you love rain, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile. LOTS OF PEOPLE =3
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, IwuvMyKenshyPoo, Heidiplease, iNsOmNiAc BiLlIe JoE lOvEr, Black Panther Warrior, Mina the Mischevious, SnowNeko, Anime-Kunoichi, YuYuInufreak332, Mistress Persephone, HaLoCo, Mrs Cullen for Life, Mimi-Love-4Ever,walks-with-nose-in-book, Paramore-Is-A-Band-People,KoOlKaTmEoW13, Saiyansweetheart, abbieouji, Lavonya.
If at one time you spelled or forgot to spell a word less then 4 letters copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think child abuse is horrible copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have a quick temper, copy and paste this.
If you look at your friend and you both laugh for no apparent reason, copy and paste this to show you guys are crazy!
If you want to copy this to your profile, you know what to do.
If you love random copy and paste quotes, copy and paste this on your profile!
If you have too many of these copy-and-paste things in your profile and don't care who dislikes it, copy this into your profile.
If your profile is WAAAAAYYYY too long, copy this into your profile and proceed to brag about how long your profile is.
If you love these copy and paste things, even though they aren't that cool to begin with, copy this into your profile.
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you stink at math copy this onto your profile.
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?", copy this into your profile, and add your name to the list: Sunlit Goddess of the C.O.C.A., Moonlit Goddess of the C.O.C.A., Evil Genius of the COCA, Invader Miley Phantom, dAnnYsGiRl777, BloodySalvation, Lady Lost-A-Lot, bellabookworm9, Bella Masen Cullen, Vampire Scooby, Alannaswarrior, SpottedLilly, Alleyanna Cullen, hugs.4.all.the.emo.boyz, roughdiamond5, Random Little, Writer FanofSnicket, MissVioletBaudelaire13, Girl-With-No-Name x, craZharrypotterblondie, Dr. Rae, KoOLkaTMeoW13, Saiyansweetheart, abbieouji, Lavonya.
If you need to get off the computer but can't bring yourself to, copy and paste this to your profile! (Besides, it'll give you more computer time!)
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this into your profile.
One early morning and noticed that he was the only black man there. As he sat down, he noticed a white man behind him.
Copy this onto your profile and help stop racism.
Meaning of Each Letter in Your Name
I am not that girl,
I am that girl,
You say vampires, I say SAIYANS!
You say Rob Pattinson, I say AKIRA TORIYAMA!
You say Bella and Edward, I say VEGETA AND BULMA!
You say Team Edward, I say TEAM GETA!
You say Bella, I say BULMA!
You say Jacob, I say KAKAROT!
You say Forks, I say THE UNIVERSE!
BEAT THAT TWILIGHT FANS!
For people that hate stereotypes: If you think people should just shut up and stop, Put the ones you are but not true(ish to) in bold! And put this on your profile.
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
I'm EMO, so I MUST cut my wrists.
I'm a NEGRO so I MUST carry a gun.
I DYE MY HAIR CRAZY COLORS, so I MUST be looking for attention.
I'm RUSSIAN, so I MUST be cool and thats how Russians roll.
I'm OVERWEIGHT, so I MUST have a problem with self control.
I'm RICH, so I MUST be a conceited snob.
I couldn't hurt a FLY, so I MUST be a pussy.
I am a FANGIRL so I MUST be a crazy, obsessed stalker.
I WEAR A BIG SUNHAT when I go outside, so I MUST be stupid.
I don't like YAOI or YURI, so I must be a HOMOPHOBE.
I DON'T CURSE, so I MUST be an outcast.
I'm SWEDISH, therefore I MUST be WHITE.
EVER WONDER ...
Why the sun lightens our hair,
but darkens our skin
Why women can't put on mascara with their mouth closed?
Why don't you ever see the headline 'Psychic Wins Lottery'?
Why is 'abbreviated' such a long word?
Why is it that doctors call what they do 'practice'?
Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavor, and dishwashing liquid made with real lemons?
Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker?
Why is the time of day with the slowest traffic called rush hour?
Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?
Why didn't Noah swat those two mosquitoes?
Why do they sterilize the needle for lethal injections?
You know that indestructible black box that is used on airplanes? Why don't they make the whole plane out of that stuff?!
Why don't sheep shrink when it rains?
Why are they called apartments when they are all stuck together?
If con is the opposite of pro, is Congress the opposite of progress?
If flying is so safe, why do they call the airport the terminal?
Now that you've smiled at least once, it's your turn to spread the stupidity and send this to someone you want to bring a smile to (maybe even a chuckle)...in other words, send it to everyone. We all need to smile every once in a while.
Things I am not allowed to do at Hogwarts
1) The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date to the Yule Ball
2) I am not allowed to sing, "We're Off to See the Wizard" while skipping off to the Headmaster's office
3) I am not allowed to take out a life insurance policy on Harry Potter
4) I am not allowed to ask Dumbledore to show you the pointy hat trick
5) I am not allowed to give Remus Lupin a flea collar
6) I am not allowed to bring a Magic 8 Ball to Divination
7) I am not allowed to say that Seamus Finnegan is "after my lucky charms"
8) I am not allowed to start a betting pool on this years Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher. It's taste-less, tacky, and not a good money-making strategy.
9) I am not allowed to joke about Remus' "time of the month"
10) I am not allowed to make light sabre sounds with my wand
11) I am not allowed to give Hagrid Pokemon cards and convince him they're real animals
12) I am not to refer to the Accio charm as "The Force"
13) I am not allowed to claim that growing marijuana or hallucinogenic mushrooms is "Extra Herbology Work"
14) I will not use my socks to make hand-puppets of the Slytherin-House mascot
15) If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for more than 15 seconds, assume that I am not allowed to use it
16) I will not lock the Slytherin's and Gryffindor's in a room together and bet on which House will come out alive
17) I will not charm the suits of armour to do a rendition of "The Knights of the Round Table" for the Christmas Feast
18) I am not allowed to declare an official "Hug A Slytherin Day"
19) I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music while wandering the hallways
20) It is not necessary to yell, "BURN!" Whenever Snape takes points away from Gryffindor
21) I will not say the phrase, "Get a Life" to Voldemort
22) First years are not to be fed to Fluffy
23) I will never ask Harry if his Voldie senses are tingling
24) I will stop referring to showering as "Giving Moaning-Myrtle an eye-full"
25) I will not make, "OMGWTF" a spell
26) It is not necessary to yell, "BAM" every time I Apparate
27) I will not steal Gryffindor's sword from Dumbledore's office and use it to patrol the hallways
28) I will not poke Hufflepuff's with spoons, nor shall I insist that their color's indicate that they're "covered in bee's"
29) "I've heard every joke possible about Oliver Wood's name" is not a challenge
30) I will not go to class sky clad
31) I will not use Umbridge's quiz to write, "Told you I was Hard Core"
32) If a class-mate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that and draw a Dark Mark on their arm
33) House Elves are not acceptable replacements for Bludgers
34) I will not start every potion's class by asking Snape if the potion is acceptable as Body Lotion
35) I will not call the Weasly twins, "bookends"
36) I will not call the Patil twins, "bookends"
37) I will not call the Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher Kenny, even if he is wearing an orange anorak
38) There is no such thing as a were-thylacine
39) I will not give Luna Lovegood Coast-To-Coast AM transcripts
40) Tricking a school House Elf to strip off it's clothing does not make it mine. Yes, even when I yell out "PWND!"
41) I do not weigh the same as a Duck
42) I do not have a Dalek Patronous
43) I will not lick Trevor
44) Gryffindor Courage does not come in bottles labelled, "Firewhiskey"
45) I will not dress up as Voldemort on Halloween
46) It is a bad idea to tell Snape he takes himself too seriously
47) I will not tell Sir Cadogan that The Knight's Who Say Ni have challenged him to a duel, then have all the students say, 'Ni' from various directions
48) I am not the King of the Potato People and I do not have a flying carpet
49) "To conquer the Earth with an army of flying monkeys" is not a career choice
50) I will not tell the first years that Professor Snape is the Voice of God
On a Sears hairdryer: Do not use while sleeping. ( That's the only time I have to work on my hair).
On a bag of Fritos: You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside. (The shoplifter special)?
On a bar of Dial soap: "Directions: Use like regular soap." (And that would be how??...)
On some Swanson frozen dinners: "Serving suggestion: Defrost." (But, it's "just" a suggestion).
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom): "Do not turn upside down." (Well...duh, a bit late, huh)!
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding: "Product will be hot after heating." (...And you thought??...)
On packaging for a Rowenta iron: "Do not iron clothes on body." (But wouldn't this save me more time?)
On Boot's Children Cough Medicine: "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication." (We could do a lot to reduce the rate of construction accidents if we could just get those 5-year-olds with head-colds off of those forklifts.)
On Nytol Sleep Aid: "Warning: May cause drowsiness." (And.. .I'm taking this because??...)
On most brands of Christmas lights: "For indoor or outdoor use only." (As opposed to...what?)
On a Japanese food processor: "Not to be used for the other use." (Now, somebody out there, help me on this. I'm a bit curious.)
On Sunsbury's Peanuts: "Warning: contains nuts." (Talk about a news flash)
On an American Airlines packet of nuts: "Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts." (Step 3: maybe, uh...fly Delta?)
On a child's superman costume: "Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly." (I don't blame the company. I blame the parents for this one.)
On a Swedish chainsaw: "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands or genitals." (...Was there a lot of this happening somewhere?)
I like cheese. I have seen purple cows. If two goose are geese, then why aren't two moose meese, or when two foots are feet, then why aren’t two footballs feetball? Milk tastes good. People call me crazy, but I'm just random! If your random and proud of it, copy this into your profile!
Vegeta. Veggie-Kun. Little Veggie. Sexy Veggie. Geta. If your a Vegeta fan girl that would take the time to think about the many nicknames of Vegeta, copy and post this on your profile.
The Naruto alphabet! :D Just for fun
A - Akatsuki, the bad-ass criminals of Naruto
B - Byakugan, the Hyuuga kekkai genkai
C - Chakra, where would we be without it?
D - Deidara, the amazing pyromaniac obsessed with explosions
E - Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, when regular Mangekyou Sharingan just doesn't cut it
F - Fireball no Jutsu, when you've got an angry Uchiha on your hands
G - Gai, the sensei obsessed with youth
H - Hidan, everyone's favorite religious masochist
I - Itachi, one bad Uchiha
J - Jashin, when Kami isn't good enough
K - Kisame, the shark swordsman with a sense of humor
L - Lee, the loyal, bushy browed athletic freak
M - Madara, the one with the power of a god
N - Neji, the one who believes in destiny
O - Orochimaru, snake and man combined into one
P - Pein, the overly pierced leader of the Akatsuki
Q - Quicksand in the style of a waterfall, Gaara's got you beat
R - Rinnegan, Pein's ultimate weapon
S - Sasori, the red headed puppeteer
T - Tobi, the evil genius plotting to take over the world with his Moon's Eye plan
U - Uchiha, the clan of the Sharingan
V - Valley of the End, where many important fights have happened
W - Water style, when you've got some fire to deal with
X - Xtra limbs, Sakon and Ukon have got this covered.
Y - Yamato, the one with the scary face
Z - Zetsu, everyone's favorite bipolar plant
Annoying things to do on an elevator:
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2) STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE At another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly
7) SAY -DING at each floor.
8) SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12) TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13) DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14) WHEN there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
16) ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17) HOLD the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18) DROP a pen and wail until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.
21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
22) CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it.
I understand that Scissors can beat Paper, and I get how Rock can beat Scissors, but there's no way Paper can beat Rock. Is Paper supposed to magically wrap around Rock leaving it immobile? If so, why can't paper do this to scissors? Forget scissors, why can't paper do this to people? Why aren't sheets of college ruled notebook paper constantly suffocating students as they attempt to take notes in class? I'll tell you why, because paper can't beat anybody, a rock would tear that up in two seconds. When I play rock/ paper/ scissors, I always choose rock. Then when somebody claims to have beaten me with their paper I can punch them in the face with my ready made fist and say, oh, I'm sorry, I thought paper would protect you
Why is Greenland icy, and Iceland green?
Wheres theres a will, I want to be in it.
When I was a kid we had a quicksand box. I was an only child- eventually.
Whenever people agree with me I always feel I must be wrong.
I like work. It fascinates me. I sit and look at it for hours.
The great thing about democracy is that it gives every voter a chance to do something stupid.
Before you attempt to beat the odds, be sure you could survive the odds beating you.
Ive stopped listening, why havent you stopped talking?
Im terrified of dying in a plane crash. Id hate the thought that peanuts would be my last meal.
Hippopotomonstrousaequipodaliophobic - Fear of long words.
ERROR: Keyboard not found! Press any key to continue.
Always forgive your enemies - Nothing annoys them so much.
Always remember that you are unique. Just like everyone else.
According to a recent survey, 3/4 of people makes up 75 of the population.
If they give you ruled paper, write the other way.
We're not lost. We're locationally challenged. (Ry-Ry-Chan! Aka, Ryoga)
If you've ever imagined yourself killing off a fictional character so that you could steal her fictional boyfriend, copy this into your profile. (I'm lookin' right at you, Akari! You too, Kagome!)
Loki:" Alright stop! Just STOP! I will not be bullied you mindless beast! I am a king! You are all beneath me! Whoa!"
Hulk: (Body slam!), (Body slam!), (Body slam!), looks at Loki, (Body slam!) "Puny king."
Girls Don't realize these things;
But most of all
Ladies always complain and gripe to their friends that there is never any good guys out there, and they always end up with assholes who mistreat them. Well ladies, next time you're complaining, maybe look up to see who you're complaining to, maybe that special someone is right there hanging on your every word as usual, screaming in his head "Why won't you give me a chance?"
If you're a guy and you agree with this letter, copy and paste into your profile as 'I'm sorry'
If You're one of the FEW girls with enough BALLS to copy and paste this into your profile, and you would never make your guy feel this way, copy and paste into your profile as 'Girls Don't Realize These Things'
I thougt this was really sweet! This is for a girl
If i dont call you
When i walk away from you mad
When i stare at your mouth
When i push you or hit you
When i start cussing at you
When im quiet
When i ignore you
When i pull away
When you see me at my worst
When you see me start crying
When you see me walking
When i'm scared
When i lay my head on your shoulder
When i grab at your hands
When i tease you
When i dont answer for a long time
When i look at you with doubt
When i say that i like you
When i bump into you
When i tell you a secret
When i look at you in your eyes
When i miss you
When you break my heart
When i say its over
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal
pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a
rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't
mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the
olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer
be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl
mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed
ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas toghuht slpeling
was ipmorantt! tahts so cool!
If you could read that put it in your profile
" I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it" - this is on a pin I have
" I live in my own world, its alright they know me there" - another pin
" I'm not afraid of dying, I just don't want to be there when it happens" - my quote in my year book
"Well ... we didn't see that coming" - this one has a story but i don't feel like explaining it, unles you absolutely have to know.
" You feeling lucky, punk?" - Ironhide for the first transformers movie
' What in the name of Allah (sp?) is wrrong with you?" - its in the background of Van Hellsing, when he is in Rome. Oh i love Hugh Jackman, so hott.
" Birds live on having decended from alligators."- my Bio 101 teacher
" ... and the correct answer is number D"-my Bio teacher again (i swear college teachers do this for fun)
"If it doesn't feel right in my mouth I won't eat it"my roomate one day, funny enough she was talking about a banana (my mind went straight to the gutter on this one lol)
Trespassers will be shot. Survivors will be shot again. Have a nice day. _ (personal favorite)
Shoplifters will be fed to alligators. No excuses, no exeptions, no second chances! (this is an actual sign i kid you not)
Girl: Do I ever cross your mind?
Girl: Do you like me?
Girl: Do you want me?
Girl: Would you cry if I left?
Girl: Would you live for me?
Girl: Would you do anything for me?
Girl: Choose--me or your life
Boy: My life
The girl runs away in shock and pain and the boy runs after her and says...
The reason you never cross my mind is because you're always on my mind.
The reason why I don't like you is because I love you.
The reason I don't want you is because I need you.
The reason I wouldn't cry if you left is because I would die if you left.
The reason I wouldn't live for you is because I would die for you.
The reason why I'm not willing to do you anything for you is because I would do everything for you.
The reason I chose my life is because you ARE my life.
If you find this incredibly cute and touching, copy and paste it into your profile.
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink. BEST FRIENDS: Helps themselves and are the reason why you have no food.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa. BEST FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD and MOM and Grandpa, GRAMPS!
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail. BEST FRIENDS: Would be sitting next to you sayin "Man we screwed up this time!"
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry. BEST FRIENDS: Are your personal crying sholder.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number. BEST FRIENDS: Has you on speed dial.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back. BEST FRIENDS: Loses your shit and tells you, "My bad...here's a tissue."
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you. BEST FRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story...
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing. BEST FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds ass that left you
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door. BEST FRIENDS: Walk right in and say "I'M HOME."
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone. BEST FRIENDS: Already know not to tell.
FRIENDS: Are only through highschool/college. (aka: drinking buddies) BEST FRIENDS: Are for life.
FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away from you when they think you've had enough. BEST FRIENDS: Will look at you stumbling all over the place & say "Bitch drink the rest of that ! You know we don't waste!"
FRIENDS: Would ignore this letter BEST FRIENDS: Will repost
Stop the Pairing Wars!
By copying and pasting this in your profile, you vow to respect other pairings and the people that like them.
You shalt not insult them, explain why they can't be together, or say that they would rather be with someone else.
You shalt have your opinions but shalt not insult pairings.You shalt avoid them if you hate them.
You shalt keep an open mind about stories even if you despise the pairing.
You shalt paste this in your profile.
Things to do in a shop when you are bored.
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, " 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme song.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream.. "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "pikachu, I choose you!"
Repost this if you laughed... Or are planning to do any of these things